Coronavirus

Peter

"Trust the scienc"- Wait, what's that? The scientists don't have the answers?

The Vaccinated Are Worried and Scientists Don’t Have Answers

"Anecdotes tell us what the data can’t: Vaccinated people appear to be getting the coronavirus at a surprisingly high rate. But exactly how often isn’t clear, nor is it certain how likely they are to spread the virus to others. 

"Though it is evident vaccination still provides powerful protection against the virus, there’s growing concern that vaccinated people may be more vulnerable to serious illness than previously thought."

"There’s a dearth of scientific studies with concrete answers, leaving public policy makers and corporate executives to formulate plans based on fragmented information. While some are renewing mask mandates or delaying office reopenings, others cite the lack of clarity to justify staying the course. It can all feel like a mess."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-08-21/science-can-t-keep-up-with-virus-creating-worry-for-vaccinated

1 hour ago, ThatGuy said:
D1617591-2630-4428-BC62-1A7E9DC60F42.jpe
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

By Wayne Allyn Root It’s been quite a week. I’ve been in the media business for decades and I’ve never before witnessed seen such lies, exaggeration, and outright fraud. All with the intent to force everyone...

Ellen

4 hours ago, anthony said:

The drive for "Children's shots" (where not indicated and needed by a child's health) is an obscenity.

Thanks to Michael and Anthony for the info. What should a person do if you were in contact with a person who later tested positive for Covid-19? This just happened to me.

Or what if a child you were near was in contact with someone who tested positive? Around here, schools start on Tuesday September 7th so I suggest a child be tested at a fast-care medical facility. Children rarely get sick from it, yet, even without symptoms three or four days after contact, I would suggest a child be tested. They can’t get a vaccine before twelve years of age in Maryland and they may show no symptoms but it is good not to be a “spreader.” I am not sure what school attendance policy is here or in other States as regards Covid-19 exposure if the child tests negative or positive.  

What if an adult has already had the vaccine but is later exposed? I think there is a two percent chance of any Covid-19 symptoms and they should be mild. But you might be a spreader after that. If you look at it from a “collectivist” viewpoint I suppose not getting the vaccine is good “for the herd” but personally I would (and have) gotten the shots as I have boasted. joke. Saint Peter       

PS to the above specifically addressed to Peter, who probably won’t read the article, since he says he doesn’t read "alt" sources.

Peter,

Please be careful.  Not a good idea to feel safe because you've been "vaccinated."

It's looking very much like the "vaccinated" are at MORE risk of getting Covid and of dying from it if they get it.

Ellen

17 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

It's looking very much like the "vaccinated" are at MORE risk of getting Covid and of dying from it if they get it.

Thanks for the info, but that is not my doctor’s opinion or the opinion of my “nurse practitioner” and staff at the VA. Their opinion is the opposite of yours. “Alt news” is just that. Trust your doctor. Some guy on the internet even if he claims to be a doctor, is less reliable. Earlier today I went and looked at the Mayo and a university hospital web site and they strongly recommend getting the shots. If a booster is recommended I will get that too.

JACKSON, Miss. (AP) — As patients stream into Mississippi hospitals one after another, doctors and nurses have become all too accustomed to the rampant denial and misinformation about COVID-19 in the nation's least vaccinated state.

"Trust the VA doctors.  They only want what's best for us. Because they are independent of corrupt government oversight, and have no agenda, and never lie." - Tuskagee Petey

grounds-for-discipline1.jpg?w=640
LOUISIANAVOICE.COM

LouisianaVoice has obtained documents which reveal that a doctor at the Veterans Administration Medical Center in Alexandria, LA. was...

j

tomandhector-6.jpg?fit=2000%2C1000&ssl=1
INEWSOURCE.ORG

The San Diego VA has repeatedly lied about why it’s changing drug treatments for veterans at high risk of suicide, documents show.

j

SUB-VETERANS-articleLarge.jpg?year=2014&
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

Administrators at 13 health centers run by the Department of Veterans Affairs misled investigators looking into the extent of waiting-list...

k

636476387681682867-XXX-KATHY-MONACO-9549
WWW.USATODAY.COM

The VA has repeatedly hired doctors with problem pasts in recent years, some of whom went on to harm veteran patients, a USA TODAY...

j

rtr3zyo6.jpg?w=1030&h=580&crop=1
WWW.BROOKINGS.EDU

In October, the Democratic members of the House Veterans Affairs Committee wrote a letter asking VA Secretary David Shulkin why his...

"Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera..."

AR-191219531.jpg
WWW.PALMBEACHPOST.COM

Employees working in Riviera Beach and Miami and even two disabled veterans benefited, prosecutors say.

va-hospital-scandal-deaths-are-often-res
WWW.NATIONALREVIEW.COM

The VA can’t avoid scandal because it’s designed to be unaccountable.

w_800
WWW.CNN.COM

Scandal and the Department of Veterans Affairs and its predecessors have a long history together. A timeline.

On 9/5/2021 at 9:51 PM, Peter said:

Thanks to Michael and Anthony for the info. What should a person do if you were in contact with a person who later tested positive for Covid-19? This just happened to me.

Or what if a child you were near was in contact with someone who tested positive? Around here, schools start on Tuesday September 7th so I suggest a child be tested at a fast-care medical facility. Children rarely get sick from it, yet, even without symptoms three or four days after contact, I would suggest a child be tested. They can’t get a vaccine before twelve years of age in Maryland and they may show no symptoms but it is good not to be a “spreader.” I am not sure what school attendance policy is here or in other States as regards Covid-19 exposure if the child tests negative or positive.  

What if an adult has already had the vaccine but is later exposed? I think there is a two percent chance of any Covid-19 symptoms and they should be mild. But you might be a spreader after that. If you look at it from a “collectivist” viewpoint I suppose not getting the vaccine is good “for the herd” but personally I would (and have) gotten the shots as I have boasted. joke. Saint Peter       

Peter, The output of more vaccinologists and immunologists has persuaded me: Accept the child being "a spreader". If, as I gather from several reputable sources, natural immunity by far out-performs artificial, (innoculated) immunity, and a child is statistically 99.99xx% safe, there is nothing to fear. The kids could have been spreading natural immunity around themselves and (healthy) adults from the pandemic's beginning. (The one epidemiologist stated 18 months ago, keep the schools open and allow the spread. No lockdowns needed, no distancing. Do NOT flatten the curve, he cautioned. My 'intuition' agreed).

WITH the crucial proviso that the "vulnerable cohort" were self-isolated, quarantined and otherwise rigorously protected. Today, that undoubtedly indicates vaccinations for all who've any risk, well above any others. And needless for the younger without comorbidities, especially excluding children.

Listen to Navarro and Malone. It ought to have been a "targeted" policy, back then (identify and assess the immunity/vulnerability of a populace, down to individuals), and remains the case more now. What has caused untold damage by lockdowns and -recently - all sorts of vaccine/viral/Delta/booster complications from vaxxes, has been the wrongful, blanketed, collective tactic: one-size-fits-all.

Forcing vaccines uniformly on people for the universal 'good', presently, is the logical result of the initial, anti-scientific, sacrificial-collectivist policy. 

I am highly convinced by all that, but of course am not qualified to give medical advice on specific interactions.

Imo, I wouldn't test children, until - rarely- one became sick; that, with almost 2 years of masking (etc.) seems like unnecessary trauma we've brought on them. (I have not had any tests myself, btw, have not had cause so far).

This is priceless.

LOL...

GRbPjwVuM96z_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

VIDEO - Alex Jones Takes Ivermectin Horse Paste ON AIR http://freeworldnews.tv/ https://www.infowars.com/ http://europe.infowars.com **Check out the latest deals and hottest...

Spoiler alert.

Alex took a small dose of the horse worming version of ivermectin on air. Then he said he's feeling weird. The camera cut away and when it cut back, Alex was wearing a costume donkey head and braying hee-haw, hee-haw. "Oh my God, I've turned into a Democrat! I love Pfizer!!!"

And on and on he went.

:) 

This is one way to fight the anti-medicine propaganda of Big Pharma and the vaccine cartel's fear-mongering brainwashing techniques.

A recent example of this propaganda and brainwashing came from Rolling Stone magazine. They printed a report that an Oklahoma hospital was so overrun with patients who had overdosed on ivermectin horse dewormer that they could not attend gunshot wound patients and other emergency cases.

It was all made up. A complete fiction. The doctor they cited was not even an employee at the hospital. Rolling Stone issued a retraction.  But not before the entire fake news press blasted the story everywhere.

See here:

In other words, after running the sham, Rolling Stone admitted the sham. But how about all those other media outlets that copy-pasted or paraphrased the fake news story and finger-wagged in everyone's faces? Did they retract? Of course not.

This is on purpose. Truth and fact are not their concern. Engineering compliance is.

So the best way to fight this is to mock them hilariously like Alex Jones just did. Hilarity spreads just as much as their goddam propaganda machine with hoaxes.

And, you gotta admit. When Alex is on his game, he's as funny as all get out.

Michael

• Smile 1

On 9/5/2021 at 4:21 PM, Peter said:

Trust your doctor.

I had my annual check-up last week and informed my doctor of a thing or two (or more) when he was surprised at my not having gotten any of the Covid shots.

He hadn’t so much as heard of Robert Malone - or of figures for Israel past June, when, briefly, the stats were looking favorable for the "vaccination" program.

Whatever medical sources he was getting his information from were being selective (charitably speaking).

Ellen

See addendum four posts below.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Whatever medical sources he was getting his information from were being selective (charitably speaking).

I would guess the AMA, the staff at the hospital he graduated from, his fellow doctors, etc., charitably speaking. On the upside, it may be that because of vaccinations the Covid . . .    

On 9/6/2021 at 3:52 AM, anthony said:

Forcing vaccines uniformly on people for the universal 'good', presently, is the logical result of the initial, anti-scientific, sacrificial-collectivist policy. 

Thing is, has become clear, those tame, mainstream scientists knew back then that there was no 'defeating' this virus nor containing its spread.

It seems a matter of keeping a lid on that knowledge from populations whom they believed couldn't handle the reality: that many would not avoid catching Covid at some stage - despite the measures forced on us. "Noble lies". Instead of belaboring the essential point, that it would be harmless to the great majority - therefore, "target" those with immune deficiency and any severe cases for full protection - while they, the able majority would safely gain natural immunity and their lives could continue. But they took the anti-freedom and anti-science route (with the approval of some people). Which persists today with immoral vaxx mandates.

Covid 19 was always going to be rough, but the scientists and governments, influenced by social metaphysics and media fearmongering, made a bad situation much worse.  What did lay persons know of the science of virology, at that point? Mostly we had to trust the experts. They let us down, except for the ethical and truthful scientists who were silenced. 

Damage control - should have been the operating principle right until now. Limit the losses of lives and to freedoms.

"Save the women and children". In this case, it meant concentrating on our weak, elderly (etc.) to put into the life rafts (self-isolation, later, vaccines - if they wanted). A reasonable assumption I hear is that this way, many lives could have been saved, especially with medical supplements that were officially denied them. Additionally, vaccine passports (now inevitable), would now be moot. Sorry for sounding off, this wasteful sacrifice of lives and ~life~ horrifies me.

18 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

This is priceless.

That video by Alex Jones is making a big splash on Twitter.

And that fact is dumping a ton of gasoline on their woke faux outrage.

There's more Alex Jones on Twitter these last 2 days than I've seen in the last 2 years. To see what I mean, check out the thread to that tweet over on Twitter.

I think this one tied a knot in their heads and immobilized their brains.

Michael

12 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

my doctor

Addendum about my current doctor:  He's only been Larry's and my doctor for the last couple years.  He "inherited" us when our former doctor, with whom he was a colleague in a group medical practice, had to retire.

We had a great deal of respect and fondness for our former doctor.  He'd been our doctor for 34 years when he retired reluctantly because of energy lack following a long battle with leukemia. (He's still hanging in there, with the leukemia in remission, but the long strain of fighting the disease had taken too much a toll on his energy level for him to go on working.)

I think that our former doctor would have done more research than the current one had done.  I suspect that he would have recommended getting the shots - probably the Pfizer ones - all the same.  And we would have said, all the same, No, we'd rather risk the bug than the dicey mRNA method.  (We don’t want to risk the potential blood-clotting problems with the Johnson & Johnson actual albeit odd vaccine either.)

Ellen

2 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Addendum about my current doctor:  He's only been Larry's and my doctor for the last couple years.  He "inherited" us when our former doctor, with whom he was a colleague in a group medical practice, had to retire.

We had a great deal of respect and fondness for our former doctor.  He'd been our doctor for 34 years when he retired reluctantly because of energy lack following a long battle with leukemia. (He's still hanging in there, with the leukemia in remission, but the long strain of fighting the disease had taken too much a toll on his energy level for him to go on working.)

I think that our former doctor would have done more research than the current one had done.  I suspect that he would have recommended getting the shots - probably the Pfizer ones - all the same.  And we would have said, all the same, No, we'd rather risk the bug than the dicey mRNA method.  (We don’t want to risk the potential blood-clotting problems with the Johnson & Johnson actual albeit odd vaccine either.)

Ellen

Even a good doctor can be wrong.

--Brant

very wrong

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

This probably should go in a different thread, but since it is directly related to the vaccines, here it is.

Do you want to see how Nazi Germany looked like on the way to becoming Nazi? How it came to be?

It looked something like this:

Michael

I was a little shocked about Australia (guess I still had stereotypes of CROCODILE DUNDEE in my head) until I read this thread on Twitter...
It's a long thread, but informative and explains how this was brought upon themselves. These two quotes from the thread sum it up:

"Australians are just more 'we' than 'I'..."

"In short, Australians are a herd and we expect everyone in our herd to do their part to protect the weakest in the herd."

• Like 2

I don't agree with that, the number of Australians vaccinated with two doses are around a third, from a quick search.

I see that Aussies are the complete opposite of  we v I and are basically telling the Government that they will not be vaxed.

Not sure though which numbers we can believe though 

• Like 1

Australia

Deaths by Covid
1 053

How many Australians died in road accidents 2020?
1,472 fatalities
There were 1,472 fatalities in reported road accidents in 2020, a decrease of 16% from the previous year. 24 Jun 2021

Just imagine what Australia is going to look like when/if draconian lockdowns are eased. Their response has so far limited transmission but unless they institute permanent lockdowns at some point the spread will exponentially increase.

From a Facebook page, support from Canadian doctors:

"✨A Letter to the Unvaccinated✨
By Dr. Angela Durante, Prof Denis Rancourt, and et al.
Ontario Canada Civil Liberties Association August 2021
Open Letter to the global Unvaccinated
You are not alone! As of 28 July 2021, 29% of Canadians have not received a COVID-19 vaccine, and an additional 14% have received one shot. In the US and in the European Union, less than half the population is fully vaccinated, and even in Israel, the “world’s lab” according to Pfizer, one third of people remain completely unvaccinated.
Politicians and the media have taken a uniform view, scapegoating the unvaccinated for the troubles that have ensued after eighteen months of fearmongering and lockdowns. It’s time to set the record straight.
It is entirely reasonable and legitimate to say ‘no’ to insufficiently tested vaccines for which there is no reliable science. You have a right to assert guardianship of your body and to refuse medical treatments if you see fit. You are right to say ‘no’ to a violation of your dignity, your integrity and your bodily autonomy. It is your body, and you have the right to choose. You are right to fight for your children against their mass vaccination in school.
You are right to question whether free and informed consent is at all possible under present circumstances. Long-term effects are unknown. Transgenerational effects are unknown. Vaccine-induced deregulation of natural immunity is unknown. Potential harm is unknown as the adverse event reporting is delayed, incomplete and inconsistent between jurisdictions.
You are being targeted by mainstream media, government social engineering campaigns, unjust rules and policies, collaborating employers, and the social-media mob. You are being told that you are now the problem and that the world cannot get back to normal unless you get vaccinated. You are being viciously scapegoated by propaganda and pressured by others around you.
Remember; there is nothing wrong with you.
You are inaccurately accused of being a factory for new SARS-CoV-2 variants, when in fact, according to leading scientists, your natural immune system generates immunity to multiple components of the virus. This will promote your protection against a vast range of viral variants and abrogates further spread to anyone else.
You are justified in demanding independent peer-reviewed studies, not funded by multinational pharmaceutical companies. All the peer-reviewed studies of short-term safety and short-term efficacy have been funded, organized, coordinated, and supported by these for-profit corporations; and none of the study data have been made public or available to researchers who don’t work for these companies.
You are right to question the preliminary vaccine trial results. The claimed high values of relative efficacy rely on small numbers of tenuously determined “infections.” The studies were also not blind, where people giving the injections admittedly knew or could deduce whether they were injecting the experimental vaccine or the placebo. This is not acceptable scientific methodology for vaccine trials.
You are correct in your calls for a diversity of scientific opinions. Like in nature, we need a polyculture of information and its interpretations. And we don’t have that right now. Choosing not to take the vaccine is holding space for reason, transparency and accountability to emerge.
You are right to ask, ‘What comes next when we give away authority over our own bodies?’
Do not be intimidated. You are showing resilience, integrity and grit.
You are coming together in your communities, making plans to help one another and standing for scientific accountability and free speech, which are required for society to thrive. We are among many who stand with you.
Angela Durante, PhD
Denis Rancourt, PhD
Claus Rinner, PhD
Laurent Leduc, PhD
Donald Welsh, PhD
John Zwaagstra, PhD
Jan Vrbik, PhD
Valentina Capurri, PhD"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

I was a little shocked about Australia (guess I still had stereotypes of CROCODILE DUNDEE in my head) until I read this thread on Twitter...
It's a long thread, but informative and explains how this was brought upon themselves. These two quotes from the thread sum it up:

"Australians are just more 'we' than 'I'..."

"In short, Australians are a herd and we expect everyone in our herd to do their part to protect the weakest in the herd."

The typical Dundee-stereotype was quite valid up till about 20years ago. The humorous, rough n ready, outspoken, laid back Aussie, travelling the world, I knew and worked with some, individualistic and self-reliant. I've been noticing a cultural shift over there by way of family and friend connections. My daughter married one. There is that traditional trust in the Gvt (as Connolly noted) - but which has become more about obedience to an increasingly Nanny state which will "take care of us". I hear of neighbors snitching others to the police for slightest infractions. On top of that, there's been a growth in super-wealth and the sophistication of Aussies, congregated in the major cities. Appears, they feel rather superior to a classic, working class "yobbo" like Dundee (many of whom will still certainly be found up north and in the interior) and are turning somewhat leftie (my daughter's husband) to very Leftist. A general summary - the new Australian elitism, plus leftism, plus a nanny Gvt. recently assuming dictatorial powers. (It's for your own good!). 

• Upvote 1