Coronavirus

Peter

The tide she might be turning with this fresh information. I'm like MSK above, if you want it, you need it, excellent, who's stopping you? Specially with all those selfish "anti-vaxxers" trying to infect you! Likewise, who's stopping anyone from being cautious, reluctant or skeptical? When they've got natural immunity, above all. Who? Mr Sean Penn et al. The aggression and intimidation -"a gun"- is all pointed one way, Sean. (The presenter looks rough but he is very smart, even to spotting the collectivist premises.

nTcJtl1kcBs_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

☑️ Get Your Reds: http://www.redswithflix.com "You can't go around pointing a gun in somebody's face, which is WHAT IT IS when people...

2 hours ago, william.scherk said:

It's in the "mainstream."  The mainstream reported it first

William,

Like on CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, etc.? Or say as a feature in the Atlantic of The New Yorker? Maybe on Vice (to take a walk on the wild side)?

So you are saying these kinds of venues are enthusiastically featuring this news in places on their outlets where it will get a large audience? Maybe, say, near a report on mask mandates?

Or will it appear once in low traffic parts of the venues and then disappear forever for the standard CYA move?

Hmmmm?...

🤔

Yeah, right.

That's what I thought...

:)

Michael

Here is a Canadian lady, Polly, speaking from her depths of her heart to the young about the nasty virus-vaccine and obedience world the ruling class impostors have built. They are dream-snatchers who promise big, never deliver, and always take.

And, as a special charm, the music she chose for interludes is dynamite.

ifXknWzC5234_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

I want young people to know that we will get through this! I want them to hang on - They should not be bullied or terrified into risking their health for the sake of false promises of a return to normal. I want them...

I can't wait to see what Polly will be when she grows up.

:) 

What a wonderful person...

Michael

Get the vaccine. Be prudent. Don't stand outside during a thunder storm. Laugh at the people who are scared-ee cats. What have you got to lose? Seriously, how many people who get the vaccine end up dying? Zero? How many people who get Covid . . . 

1 hour ago, Peter said:

Seriously, how many people who get the vaccine end up dying? Zero?

Peter,

Well, since you asked...

Here is at least one person. There are many, but let's start with one. A recent one. A 44 year old lady TV reporter. Death from complications caused by the vaccine is the coroner's official verdict.

47124797-0-image-a-40_1629981875739.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

BBC radio presenter Lisa Shaw, 44, died at the Royal Victoria Infirmary in Newcastle just over three weeks after her first dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine, heard coroner Karen Dilks.

If you are truly interested, I can point you to places that actually show the many deaths and mutilations from the vaccines. I don't normally put them here in this thread since I am not anti-vax and don't want to turn this thread into a vax versus anti-vax distraction. But they exist and they are real.

Note that this lady who died from the vaccine was a journalist. There are a lot of journalists now undergoing health complications after taking the jab. What does that mean? It's easy to predict. After a while, there will be a huge change in the mainstream storyline about the vaccines. And this will happen no matter what the oligarchy demands.

Here's a start. Not a journalist, but a celebrity artist who is royally pissed about the vaccine mess.

eric-clapton-anti-vax-song.jpg?w=1024
WWW.ROLLINGSTONE.COM

Eric Clapton appeared to vent his frustration with the Covid-19 vaccine on his new song, 'This Has Gotta Stop."

Here is Clapton's latest song--released yesterday--against the whole vaccine thing. It is written and performed by him.

Lyrics for "This Has Gotta Stop"

This has gotta stop
Enough is enough
I can't take this BS any longer

It's gone far enough
If you wanna claim my soul
You'll have to come and break down this door

I knew that something was going on wrong
When you started laying down the law

I can't move my hands
I break out in sweat
I wanna cry
Can't take it anymore

This has gotta stop
Enough is enough...

I've been around
Long long time
Seen it all
And I'm used to being free

I know who I am
Try to do what's right
So lock me up and throw away the key

This has gotta stop
Enough is enough...

Thinkin' of my kids
What's left for them
And then what's coming down the road

The light in the tunnel
Could be the southbound train
Lord, please help them with their load

This has gotta stop
Enough is enough...

I believe all this could have been avoided if choice were respected from the beginning and the people in charge did not lie so much, change their story so often, cover up things, especially stats, risks, etc. and rely so heavily on low-level propaganda--especially Fauci and the fake news media.

But it is what it is now.

I guarantee the backlash is going to be brutal.

Just look at what's starting to happen.

Michael

All I know is that PM Trudeau ( last day September 20 2021) last night cancelled a visit to Ontario and there were tons of anti lockdown and anti vax protestors.

For those of you who may or may not know,Ontario is overwhelming Liberal.

7 hours ago, Peter said:

Get the vaccine. Be prudent. Don't stand outside during a thunder storm. Laugh at the people who are scared-ee cats. What have you got to lose? Seriously, how many people who get the vaccine end up dying? Zero? How many people who get Covid . . . 

Check out the numbers in Israel my friend, 

16 hours ago, Peter said:

Seriously, how many people who get the vaccine end up dying? Zero? How many people who get Covid . . . 

15 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Peter,

Well, since you asked...

Hey, now, you  can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs...besides, 1-1000, at this point, what difference does it make? It's all for the greater good...The Greater Good.

"Some of you are going to die, martyrs, of course, to the freedoms that I shall provide!"
-Genesis, "The Knife"

Yes, TG. Freedom. The pragmatic, social and statist necessity for getting the jab has overtaken any medical necessity. Our lives are going to be made miserable if we refuse. So it seems I will line up with everyone for mine, irrespective of my (pretty good) health considerations.

There's no freedom for all if some don't have it. The right to be wrong -also - is what freedom of choice comes down to. These choices of the vax dissenters must be defended by even and especially those who disagree and disapprove. Or else, next 'they' will be coming for 'you'.

• Upvote 1

"Trust the science!"

"Japanese medical association chairman tells doctors to prescribe Ivermectin for COVID"

"No, not that science..."

eaefff3f81d0c425.png
GAB.COM

Brad Huisman on Gab: 'BREAKING: Japanese medical association chairman tells doctors to prescribe Ivermectin for COVID - LifeSite...
shutterstock_1932929495-810x500.jpg
WWW.LIFESITENEWS.COM

'While the list of crimes committed by authorities during the COVID-19 pandemic is a long one, perhaps the biggest crime of all is the...

• Smile 1

From OC Today. "Responding to an emergency order the state Board of Education issued Thursday, Worcester County Public Schools officials have flipped their stance on mask requirements for the start of the 2021-22 year . . . ."

Oh, well. Worcester County, Maryland schools are going to require masks in September. It was NOT going to be mandatory but then they had to make it so because of State Government rules. My granddaughter will soon be returning to school, so I will quiz her about the situation. Peter

How 1 unvaccinated Marin County teacher started a delta variant outbreak: CDC study

MARIN COUNTY, Calif. (KRON) — The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Friday released a study into how a COVID-19 delta variant outbreak at an elementary school in Marin County, California, originated with a single unvaccinated teacher. The report’s findings ultimately explain why it is important for school staff members to get vaccinated against COVID-19 since they are in close indoor contact with children who are ineligible for the COVID-19 vaccine at this time. The Pfizer vaccine is the only one approved for children 12 years and older, and it has also recently been fully approved by the U.S. FDA. The elementary school has 205 students, from prekindergarten through eighth grade, with 24 staff members working onsite. The CDC reports that all school staff, except for the original COVID-19 patient and one other teacher, were fully vaccinated. By the end of the outbreak, health officials would locate 27 positive cases.

The report found that despite using safety measures like separating the desks by 6ft and wearing face masks, the teacher had transmitted the COVID-19 delta variant to 12 of the 22 students that were tested.

“The school required teachers and students to mask while indoors; interviews with parents of infected students suggested that students’ adherence to masking and distancing guidelines in line with CDC recommendations was high in class,” the report said.

However – the teacher was reported to have read aloud to the class while unmasked on some occasions. The attack rate in the two rows seated closest to the teacher’s desk was 80% (eight of 10) and was 21% (three of 14) in the three back rows, the CDC found . . . .

Did anybody pay attention to the images in Eric Clapton's video above?

It almost looks like they were inspired by MKUltra except there are smartphones, TVs, computers, etc. among them.

Maybe a tinge of Apple's "think different" ad, too.

Apropos, anybody see the irony with Apple? It started out as a heroic call for independent thinking. Now it (among other tech giants) manufactures mass mind control.

Michael

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Peter said:

to the class while unmasked on some occasions. The attack rate in the two rows seated closest to the teacher’s desk was 80% (eight of 10) and was 21% (three of 14) in the three back rows, the CDC found . . . .

Mask off. Now on. Off again. Maintain that distance! The glory days of youth.

The sort of hysterical obsessive-compulsiveness which has characterized the mis-handling of the pandemic. But our sweet young things must never be exposed to those lurking germs! Then - we all catch them!

Then, then. But guess what, this distribution method is how mankind in every generation, has survived viruses, irreplaceable by modern drugs (alone). Observe the science and rationality, if you really care, people. An outcome seems inevitable, imitated from adults' behavior many children will go out into their lives with the 'malevolent universe' premise: Fearful, suspicious, angry, unconfident and a little less free. Topmost, the burden of responsibility they owe to all others. Childhood was lost.

This morning I heard an interview with Gov Beshear of Kentucky bemoaning the fact that there are still vestiges of the American system of checks and balances in place in his state. He sees as a defect the fact that the citizenry can influence public debate via their elected representatives in the state's legislature. He lamented the fact that power didn't reside in one individual and that that individual couldn't be free to impose their will even and especially if that will was 'unpopular'.

A sitting Governor in the USA on public airwaves lamenting the fact that he can't be Mussolini, wtf.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

More proof that "trust the science" is less about science, and more politically motivated:

Robert Reich, 10/22/20:
“Please, for the love of god, do not rush an unsafe vaccine for political purposes.”

Robert Reich, 7/29/21:
“Every company in America should require all workers to be vaccinated, period.”

71ecb594836246b4.png
GAB.COM

💫Emmy💫 on Gab: ''

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, anthony said:

But our sweet young things must never be exposed to those lurking germs!

I place the individual over the collective in my hierarchy of valued things. So, I will always tell my family to do things that are not risky. Do vaccines and masks "compromise" herd immunity? That sound Fauci-isk.  

21 hours ago, Peter said:

Do vaccines and masks "compromise" herd immunity? That sound Fauci-isk.  

Masking, probably by intention and definitely in outcome, compromises herd immunity, yes. The transmission rate is only brought down a notch or two with lockdowns and masks and distancing, the epidi's knew that. You don't stop a virus or completely eradicate it.

Simple take on the two basic epidemic methods: 'slow the spread' between humans with those 'barriers'; or, 'open the spread' and resume normal activity for most people, using the 'barriers' by those at risk who are known medically to need them (or choose them).

The net effect: The universal dictatorial measures selected, didn't do any good (and overwhelmingly, more long-term harm, than good). The spread continued in waves - masking, etc., serving to flatten the curve, but prolonging the misery and preventing an elevated natural herd immunity, by keeping the virus and its mutations active, longer. When the vaccines arrived, there existed this artificially-suppressed natural immunity, which vaccinating will struggle to fill.

The relevant scientists are admitting to this last fact finally, but not admitting their glaring, initial mistake of methodology. Blame it on the non-vaxxers, they say.

We don't eat our own feces, drink our own urine, so why are we breathing in what our lungs are exhaling and also breathing it in through hot sweaty masks that are on our faces all day.

From the sublime to the ridiculous

On 8/28/2021 at 1:58 AM, Peter said:

I got another one for the list.

Walk in a straight line into the showers and dont believe the propaganda that they are really ovens.

Work shall set you free.

• Smile 2

Be careful where you get your information from. Sources vary in plausibility . . . and can be dangerous if you are “rationality challenged.” How did medical facts become politicized and why do some fans of Rand fanatically jump on the anti Vax bandwagon? Get an opinion from your local doctor . . . . or Johns Hopkins. Peter  

From Johns Hopkins: Vaccine for Coronavirus: Is it safe? All three vaccines authorized or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) have been thoroughly tested and found to be safe and effective in preventing severe COVID-19. They continue to undergo continuous and intense safety monitoring. Please see below for more information and safety guidance for the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine and information about rare cases of myocarditis associated with the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines. Johns Hopkins Medicine is administering all three COVID-19 vaccines: Pfizer-BioNTechModerna and Johnson & Johnson. We view all three vaccines as highly effective in preventing serious disease, hospitalization and death from COVID-19 and that their benefits outweigh their risks.

"Clinical testing is complex and time-consuming, averaging 14 years to complete Phase I through III testing to gain FDA approval. Sometimes, drugs will fail in clinical tests because the animal tests did not accurately predict their effects in humans. Often people wonder why it takes so long to develop a new drug and why sometimes a drug treatment (like fen-phen, which may cause heart valve damage) is not found to be dangerous until after it is sold to the public. Think about all the different possibilities that need to be explored, such as:

Does the drug cause a dangerous reaction when mixed with any other prescription or over-the-counter drug?

Is the drug safe for pregnant women, children, and the elderly and at what dosage?

Does the drug cause birth defects or subtle learning disabilities that may not be discovered until a child is in school?

Does the drug cause cancer, which may take 20 years to develop?

Is there a small number of patients who are genetically more susceptible than average to side effects?"

th-nap10733-lrg.png
WWW.NCBI.NLM.NIH.GOV

FDA (Food and Drug Administration)—A federal agency whose mission is to promote and protect the public health by helping safe and...

Who's fanatically anti-vax? I only know of those who've researched the information, soberly thought through their health risks and medical history, and decided to do without it. Usually protecting themselves by other means. They are completely obliging to others doing differently. 

I am "fanatically" against any coercion and psychological intimidation on individuals who chose they don't want it, for whatever their reasons. (Including religious 'reasons')

Next time with some other matter, it will be oneself/one's 'group' that a government and 'society' goes after. "For the good of us all".

There's little "anti-vaxx", that's made of straw, but there's plenty anti-"anti-vaxxers". That tells one something, how much a universal obedience is essential for many.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2