Coronavirus

Peter

A couple of oddball moments in the Coronavirus saga.

The first is a comment I heard from somewhere or other.

COVID-19 is the first virus in history that needed a publicity and propaganda machine to keep reminding folks that it exists.

:) 

That's true. Notice that the news is never about what medicine to take if you get it, measures to take to keep from dying from it, etc., etc., etc. It's all about pointing fingers at people, ramming the vaccines down the public's throats, politicians defending or resisting lockdowns, masks and so on. And on and on and on. It's never about being sick and what to do. It's only about how much government control can be dressed up in fear mongering.

If the publicity and propaganda machine shut down their fear mongering to sell government control and only focused on the facts about the virus, what to do if you get sick, the medicines available, etc. nobody would talk about COVID-19 anymore.

It's pretty easy to cure if you get it.

The second is an analysis of the nonverbal signals during the clash in the Senate.

On 7/22/2021 at 2:06 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Re Fauci, a couple of days ago when Rand Paul took him apart in front of the Senate...

The body language lady further took Fauci apart.

BODY LANGUAGE - FAUCI VS RAND PAUL IN CONGRESS

image.png

One of my favorite parts, though was her observation about the two ladies sitting next to Fauci. When Rand started speaking, one of the ladies got a smug sanctimonious smile on her face.

image.png

Then when Rand said it was a crime to lie to Congress, stress appeared. I'm not sure these stills give it justice, but the effect pops on video, albeit the moment is quick.

image.png

Another lady literally looked down her nose at Rand.

image.png

:) 

One of the things Bombard kept pointing out was how much Fauci kept looking at another person up beside Rand, especially in moments when Fauci needed help. He was definitely signaling the person.

And, of course, there was his contained anger that he couldn't let go after the exchange while a friendly Senator sucked up to him.

Rand got to him.

Now, hopefully after the criminal referral, law enforcement will, too. But I don't think much will happen in that direction so long as the Biden junta is in office. There's later, though, and the criminal referral is on record.

Michael

Guardian Angel Gone Wild

I was just watching Peter Navarro talking to Steve Bannon.

He made a comment in such plain language, it shed light on a dark part of what is going on. The clarity was refreshing.

I wont give the exact quote because I don't want to spend time hunting for the text on the video and transcribing it (but you can if you want--see here :) ). 

But I will paraphrase.

Navarro said that Fauci never imagined in a million years that the virus would escape the Wuhan Lab. What he really wanted to do over there was create a deadly virus, then create a vaccine for it.

That nails it.

In addition to being an evil fuck whose greed for government money knows no bounds, he's a basket case with a guardian angel complex. His type usually appear in hospitals where they (trying hard to not get caught) make helpless patients suddenly sick so when the alarms go off, they can show up out of nowhere and save the day. Some arsonists are like this. They set fire to buildings with people in them so they can show up and rescue those people. Actually, anybody who causes accidents or illness so they can save the day are like this.

The Death Con

By acting in such manners, Fauci has been responsible for countless deaths over the years. His favorite trick is to withhold medication while telling dying people that a vaccine is on the way. Then ignoring the issue as people drop like flies and he sucks money from the government.

That is exactly what he did with AIDS. (See the movie, The Dallas Buyer's Club, for a film version of how this process played out.)

This is what happens when the government and private sector get too entangled. A monster like Anthony Fauci gets in charge of vast sums of research money for things that can cause an enormous amount of damage. The rest is history all throughout organized civilization.

Floyd Ferris

Fauci's Atlas Shrugged counterpart is Floyd Ferris, who was in charge of vast sums of government money, cultivated and intimidated scientists with funding, and came up with that damn Project X.

If you want a great mental image for Floyd Ferris, look at Anthony Fauci.

Michael

• Upvote 1

Dr. Charles Hoffe, of British Columbia, Canada, has – or had – a large Eskimo clientele, now called First Nation People.  It seems that non-whites are more susceptible to harm from the vaccines; in other words, their reaction is exaggerated.  The point is that there is something to exaggerate.

I abridged these videos to save people time viewing them.  They need to be viewed in order:

April

June

13 hours ago, Mark said:

Dr. Charles Hoffe, of British Columbia, Canada, has – or had – a large Eskimo clientele

You may want to change the "Eskimo" nomenclature. Eskimo is an older term of art that refers to peoples of the Arctic who speak Inuit/Aleutian languages. 

Lytton, BC has long been Canada's "hotspot" and was destroyed by wildfire on July 2. Think "Eskimo = Igloo" and you can see the error.

You can make a very readable transcript of the two edited videos with Descript.

This page includes a raft of material featuring or authored by the doctor: Health Impact News Canadian Doctor Defi...led Indigenous People in His Community (website-files.com)

Lytton's destruction immediately set off the "Space Lasers" crowd of researchers: 

[...] The influencers have posited two central theses. 

The first focuses on Dr. Charles Hoffe, a Lytton family physician who gained some infamy for questioning the safety of COVID-19 vaccines in the spring. His outspoken anti-vaccine rhetoric was a double edged sword for Hoffe as he got a plethora of anti-vaxx love for his outspoken attitude but also was removed from shifts at the Lytton emergency room as a result.

The theory goes that a direct energy weapon (essentially a powerful laser known as DEW) was used by powerful elites, who are invested in the vaccine being taken, to burn down the entire town as payback for Hoffe’s anti-vaxx tirades. A form of this DEW conspiracy pops up every wildfire season. Another theory is that a train did start the fire but since the Gates Foundation holds sizable shares in CN Rail, the fire was started on purpose as revenge from the Gates family (again because of Hoffe.) 

Sadly, the conspiracy theorists couldn’t get Hoffe to endorse these theories when he joined a YouTube conspiracy show. Hoffe recounted his harrowing trip out of the flames but said he couldn’t “comment on the speed at which this fire engulfed the town” because it “could have just been the ferocious wind that had dried out.”

[...]

1626729104588-screen-shot-2021-07-15-at-

1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

You can make a very readable transcript of the two edited videos with Descript.

Here's a transcribed sample of Dr Hoffe's Brighteon video where he makes the strongest claims. 

When the COVID vaccine is injected into your arm, we now know that only 25% of it actually stays in your arm and the other 75% is literally collected by your lymphatic system and fed into your circulation.

Dr Hoffe of Lytton - Descript

Will  have to look into any Eskimo / B.C. First Nation People distinction.

I don’t know the point of the yellow highlight.  The lymphatic system does drain into the blood circulatory system.

The creep Scherk quotes calls Laura-Lynn Thompson’s show a “conspiracy show.”  That’s the way intelligent people are put down these days.

Again, here are links to the best parts of the two shows:

April

June

3 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Shot:

Chaser:

We are having a new walkway put in the front yard and the “cable” was accidentally cut on Monday . . . . Mediacom wouldn’t come until today, Thursday. Days without internet, landline phone, or cable TV. Oh the horror! But we survived. Last night we watched the first three episodes of “Victoria” from a CD. Here are a few interesting “old quotes.”

From in.gov: The COVID-19 vaccines that are available (Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer and Moderna) do not include live COVID-19 virus. The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines have a very small piece of messenger RNA (mRNA), a type of material that our bodies already use to give the body instructions for making a protein from the COVID-19 virus.

Most people can't think, most of the remainder won't think, the small fraction who do think mostly can't do it very well.  The extremely tiny fraction who think regularly, accurately, creatively, and without self-delusion - in the long run, these are the only people who count. Robert Heinlein

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size.   I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom.  My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.  It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution or that have failed their purpose, or that impose on the people an unwarranted financial burden.  I will not attempt to discover whether legislation is "needed" before I have first determined whether it is constitutionally permissible.   And if I should later be attacked for neglecting my constituents "interests, " I shall reply that I was informed that their main interest is liberty and that in that cause I am doing the very best I can."   Barry Goldwater 

"The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines have a very small piece of messenger RNA (mRNA), a type of material that our bodies already use to give the body instructions for making a protein from the COVID-19 virus."

Oh thank g-d , it's very small. Certain classes of thinkers will be comforted by that descriptive.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, anthony said:

Bye bye Fowch?

Maybe if President Trump was still in office, but not under Biden. At the most Fauci might "retire," but he would still be like a fly on the edge of your coffee cup. 

• Smile 1

In the 80's, there was an episode of THE COSBY SHOW where obstetrician Dr. Huxtable (aka William H. Cosby, Ph.D) had a dream that he was giving birth...but instead of a baby, he gave birth to a hoagie sandwich. That was funny, because men can't have babies. At least, not in the 80's...but the doctors tell us different, now. "How beauteous mankind is! O brave new world, That has such people in't!"

On that note...If women get a visit from "Aunt Flo", who comes a'knockin when men get their "monthly visit'? Uncle Flo-yd? Dr. Flo-yd Ferris?

("Things that make you go 'hmmm...'")

On 7/29/2021 at 1:22 PM, anthony said:

Bye bye Fowch?

I received an email from Rand Paul and he wants a donation of course, but he also said Fauci committed the "jail-able" crime of "lying to Congress."   

ThatGuy wrote or quoted "Ask your Doctor..." "Trust the science." "Take the jab." Rinse, wash, repeat...

Yesterday around five, I went to pick up two take out dinners at a fine local restaurant. They supply chairs near the cash register and entrance so I sat in one waiting for them to be done. One dinner was fried chicken and was taking longer.

A large party came in, one carload at a time, and eventually 14 people were standing next to me waiting for some tables to be rearranged so they could all sit together. I had a boy about four or five standing next to my chair near to my right side ear. His face was on a level with me as he talked and once shouted.

I felt glad I had “the shots” but then I started worrying about the Delta Variant and the two percent or less, who might still come down with, or help spread the new variant. Sigh. You just can’t win. I had ham steak, yams and green beans and it was worth it. I hope. The lemon meringue pie for dessert was delicious.

It’s a shame some people don’t trust “science” but what ya gunna do? I suggest you keep touching your forehead to check for fever. Semi joke.       

If the room had high ceilings and overhead fans, you probably wouldn't need the shot or the mask. But.. that's not what 'they ' say so don't even think that way, just listen 'they' got it.

1 hour ago, Peter said:

It’s a shame some people don’t trust “science” but what ya gunna do? I suggest you keep touching your forehead to check for fever. Semi joke.  

"Paging Dr. Mengele...Dr. Mengele, we have a patient who doesn't trust the science!"
"That's ok, just send him over to Tuskagee..."

------------------------------------------------
"I thought masks were for witch doctors?"
"That's right, Alvin. They do use masks. That's an Iroquois Indian mask to drive away evil spirits...

"I told the witch doctor I was in love with you/
I told the witch doctor I was in love with you/
And then the witch doctor, he told me what to do/
He said that.../

"Ooo eee, ooo ah ah ting tang/
Walla walla, bing bang/
Ooo eee, ooo ah ah ting tang/
Walla walla, bing bang.../
Walla walla, bing bang/
Walla walla, bing bang"/

9 hours ago, Jules Troy said:

Ya but the Chinese are really good at ping pong!!

12 hours ago, Jules Troy said:

Can we have a covid variant that only kills Democrats, Karens and snowflakes pulleeezzzze? Lol