Coronavirus

Peter

What is the availability of Ivermectin in the US? It was restricted here, though I managed to find some. Most disturbing, on the recommendation of medical-pharm individuals I spoke to, it is quite effective; how many people needlessly died?

1 hour ago, ThatGuy said:

"The intensity of the The Delta Variant-Masking mandate narrative is commensurate with the increasing success of full forensic election audits."

Equine excrement. I saw a statement based on nothing.

4 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

--Brant

you can't argue with the science

But I would not chomp on a pill, or NOT, based on the "internet science" scattered across a vast information panorama.  Go to a doctor or the VA. I think I read there have been 600,000 deaths in the U.S. to date from Covid. People who do not get a doctor's opinion are putting themselves at risk. 

edit. I have also heard 98 percent of the current deaths from Covid are unvaccinated people. If anybody has a paranoia or agenda it is the vaccine deniers. As with school age children, if a parent has a religious reason for an exemption, I can understand that, though I disagree with their decision . . .       

Re Fauci, a couple of days ago when Rand Paul took him apart in front of the Senate, Steve Bannon mentioned something interesting. Bannon's crew monitored MSNBC, CNN, etc. during the five hours after that roasting. Fauci was not mentioned on Biden-toady channels during that time.

Normally, they would have been screaming bloody murder, calling for Rand to be jailed, and so on. Then Fauci would have immediately gone on countless shows to be interviewed and "explain" how unfair and dangerous all this Senate stuff against him is. 

But what did we get?

Nada.

Not even crickets.

The assholes behind the Biden junta are cutting him loose to take the fall.

I think they have to, too. They are throwing him out in front of Hunter Biden to take the heat, then by extension, his old man.

I think Fauci's career has ended and I honestly believe, when this is all over, he will be in prison, maybe sharing a cell with Michael Avenatti.

All right, all right, the Avenatti part was a quip.

:) 

Michael

3 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I think Fauci's career has ended and I honestly believe, when this is all over, he will be in prison, maybe sharing a cell with Michael Avenatti.

And when you are wrong, do you ever admit it? I am not trying to be mean but I don't think you or That Guy, etc. are looking at this from a reasonable perspective. 

Yeah, it's also become a darling of conspiracy mongers who want individual choices suppressed. It's a provably harmless drug to humans (I use topically as a prophylactic), and if it is ineffective, too bad. But restricting it's sale is arbitrary. btw I am not anti-vaccination, but it must remain one's choice.

• Upvote 1

Once more. Ask your family doctor or a Medical assistant at a clinic about the advisability of taking any of the vaccines. When you do internet research you are clouding your view with unproven assertions, and an agenda, even if they CLAIM TO know some fact the medical community does not acknowledge. That is not credible.      

7 minutes ago, anthony said:

Yeah, it's also become a darling of conspiracy mongers who want individual choices suppressed.

See a doctor or talk to a receptionist and simply ask if the doctor is advising shots for Covid. There you won't find conspiracy mongers but someone who is expressing a real doctor's opinion. I know . . . a clinic or a doctor will make something off the transaction, but it is always thus in a free society.    

One more point. On an objectivist site I am the only one daring enough (joke) to suggest medical advise is valid.  

15 minutes ago, Peter said:

See a doctor or talk to a receptionist and simply ask if the doctor is advising shots for Covid. There you won't find conspiracy mongers but someone who is expressing a real doctor's opinion. I know . . . a clinic or a doctor will make something off the transaction, but it is always thus in a free society.    

One more point. On an objectivist site I am the only one daring enough (joke) to suggest medical advise is valid.  

"Ask your doctor today about Tuskegen..."

In 1932, the USPHS, working with the Tuskegee Institute, began a study to record the natural history of syphilis. It was originally called the “Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in the Negro Male” (now referred to as the “USPHS Syphilis Study at Tuskegee”). The study initially involved 600 Black men – 399 with syphilis, 201 who did not have the disease. Participants’ informed consent was not collected. Researchers told the men they were being treated for “bad blood,” a local term used to describe several ailments, including syphilis, anemia, and fatigue. In exchange for taking part in the study, the men received free medical exams, free meals, and burial insurance.

By 1943, penicillin was the treatment of choice for syphilis and becoming widely available, but the participants in the study were not offered treatment.

https://www.cdc.gov/tuskegee/timeline.htm

The purpose of this study was to observe the natural history of untreated syphilis. Although the African-American men who participated in the study were told that they were receiving free health care from the federal government of the United States, they were not.[6]

As an incentive for participation in the study, the men were promised free medical care, but were deceived by the PHS, who never informed subjects of their diagnosis, despite the risk of infecting others, and the fact that the disease could lead to blindness, deafness, mental illness, heart disease, bone deterioration, the collapse of the central nervous system, and death.[7][8][9][10] Instead, the men were told that they were being treated for "bad blood", a colloquialism that described various conditions such as syphilis, anemia and fatigue. The collection of illnesses the term included was a leading cause of death within the southern African-American community.[5]

The Public Health Service started the study in 1932 in collaboration with Tuskegee University (then the Tuskegee Institute), a historically black college in Alabama. In the study, investigators enrolled a total of 600 impoverished African-American sharecroppers from Macon County, Alabama.[6] Of these men, 399 had latent syphilis, with a control group of 201 men who were not infected.[5] As an incentive for participation in the study, the men were promised free medical care, but were deceived by the PHS, who never informed subjects of their diagnosis[7][8][9][10] and disguised placebos, ineffective methods, and diagnostic procedures as treatment.[11]

The men were initially told that the "study" was only going to last six months, but it was extended to 40 years.[5] After funding for treatment was lost, the study was continued without informing the men that they would never be treated. None of the infected men was treated with penicillin despite the fact that, by 1947, the antibiotic was widely available and had become the standard treatment for syphilis.[12]

The 40-year Tuskegee Study was a major violation of ethical standards,[12] and has been cited as "arguably the most infamous biomedical research study in U.S. history."[15] Its revelation led to the 1979 Belmont Report and to the establishment of the Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP)[16] and federal laws and regulations requiring institutional review boards for the protection of human subjects in studies. The OHRP manages this responsibility within the United States Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).[16] Its revelation has also been an important cause of distrust in medical science and the US government amongst African Americans.[15]

On May 16, 1997, President Bill Clinton formally apologized on behalf of the United States to victims of the study, calling it shameful and racist.[17] "What was done cannot be undone, but we can end the silence," he said. "We can stop turning our heads away. We can look at you in the eye, and finally say, on behalf of the American people, what the United States government did was shameful and I am sorry."[17][18]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_Syphilis_Study

Conservative watchdog challenges PA Gov. Wolf in court over ‘unconstitutional’ COVID actions | Just The News

"The is the most significant case related to the COVID lockdowns and whether or not they are constitutional," Phill Kline, the director of the watchdog, said Thursday, according to a statement. "Governor Wolf's exertion of police powers cost thousands of Pennsylvanians their jobs, livelihoods, dignity, and freedom."

The watchdog argues that Wolf's use of emergency executive and police powers to enforce pandemic lockdowns were unconstitutional.

https://justthenews.com/accountability/watchdogs/conservative-watchdog-challenges-pa-gov-wolf-court-over-unconstitutional?utm_campaign=ligthouse&utm_content=conservative-watchdog-challenges-pa-gov-wolf-court-over-unconstitutional-covid-actions&utm_source=social-jsr&utm_medium=twitter

(In totally unrelated circumstances, PA's Secretary Health "Rachel" Levine was promoted to the Biden Adminstration...sorry, sorry, "trust the doctors...")

1 hour ago, Peter said:

And when you are wrong, do you ever admit it?

Peter,

Don't you trust your own eyes?

You've been around since near the beginning and you've seen me admit when I was wrong plenty of times. Not only that, I've generally provided sourced information on the corrections. 

I just don't make a big cover-up, I don't make a litany of blah blah blah about how and why I failed in this one instance, I don't do the shame dance, nothing like that. My approach has been, essentially, to say, "I used to say this. Now I say that. Why? Because of xxxx."

And then I move on accumulating information and wisdom. That, instead of not being right, is my guiding value.

I doubt you will see me admit I'm wrong about Fauci, though.

I have been looking into him. 

What a snake.

He's already disintegrating. But the real ordeal for him will start on September 14 when Simon and Shuster release the book they are publishing on him by Robert Kennedy Jr.: The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health.

image.png

It can be preordered at the link.

Once the media shitstorm kicks in over this book (interviews, pundits, talk shows, exposés, blah blah blah etc.), I believe this will be the time when serious high-level legal moves will come out against him. After all, media money at that time will be made by bashing him (with some spin or other to exempt the criminality of the fake news media, of course). Now that the establishment has cut him off, all political sides are going to come down hard on him.

Rand Paul has already made a criminal referral against Fauci to the DOJ.

If you don't believe me or think I am being overly biased, use your eyes--your own eyes. Watch and see if this grows or if it simply goes away. 

If it simply goes away, I'll be glad to say I'm wrong.

Michael

• Upvote 1

(Picture reads: "I did not have financial relations with that lab." -Dr. Fauci)

Heh.

[Edit: I was wrong. Fact-checkers have identified this as satire, although they can't be certain that there was no cigar involved, and forensics are still out on the blue dress...]

• Smile 1

The same low-risk/non-risk group (healthy under 40's/50's, approx.) whose lives were arbitrarily devastated first time round, with lockdowns, now have to do it over again with mandatory vaccinations - again, for the sake of everybody else's safety? At ¬some¬ risk of vaxx side effects e.g. thrombosis and unknown risks in future? Teens and children included? This has been a mass sacrifice of the healthy and able to the unhealthy and unable. Who does your life belong to?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Peter said:

It was a pharmacist and an MD who privately told me they had treated Covid infections in their families with Ivermectin. (Plus strong doses of C, D3 and Zinc). Those infected came through with flying colours, reportedly.

Roll-out of vaccines is slow here, due to usual government causes.

I just saw Dr. Robert Malone being interviewed by Steve Bannon.

This guy is one of the inventors of the mRNA technology used in the modern vaccines. He has not spoken in lockstep with the establishment, has basically issued some warnings for people to be careful with the dangers inherent in this technology, has talked about some of those dangers, and now there is a campaign to expunge him from the Internet.

Think about that.

They (the establishment) are trying to expunge from history the fucking inventor of the medical platform they now use.

WTF?

I looked around in a quick scan and they really are doing this.

It's not that they disagree with him.

It's that they don't want normal people to know anything about him.

Michael

• Upvote 1

That Matt Damon makes a lot of sense. If a safe vaccine was available and large segments of the population were at risk , the rational thing to do would be for everyone that was at lower risk of adverse effects from a safe vaccine than becoming infected should receive the vaccine .

These shots were developed and introduced in a manner unlike any other vaccine in the past , from the methodology of development to the criteria of safety, they can’t literally be considered ‘safe’ because the standard practices prior to covid have not been followed , the standards and practices that were used to deem vaccines ‘safe’ were not used . Is it because ‘medical science ‘ has changed and with it the standards ? 

Is there a rational explanation for this outcome , if one coherent one was presented , I’ve yet to see it.

In a few years , it may well be that these new technologies and methods are more beneficial than not , but as far as I can tell that will by luck . 

If covid keeps traveling like other ‘seasonalized’ infections and the luck holds on the jabs , I’m in ! But for now and since last year I’ll just try and avoid getting infected .

But thanks to y’all for being in the trial! Some people had really good reasons for foregoing future risk to avoid a present danger , but I think a lot of people that took the shot assume the medical community is presenting them with a safe and effective vaccine , but that’s not really true , and anyone who raises that point is targeted by those motivated to keep that point unnoticed and unexplained.

Billions and billions and billions of motivations for making the case that these are safe and effective, billions.

14 hours ago, anthony said:

What is the availability of Ivermectin in the US? It was restricted here, though I managed to find some. Most disturbing, on the recommendation of medical-pharm individuals I spoke to, it is quite effective; how many people needlessly died?

Tony,

Here's a tidbit you might find cute.

I saw a video with Mike Adams, who is like the world's foremost prepper genius. Wicked smart for real. He's also a chemist of sorts.

In his video, he was talking about how much Ivermectin would cost, then went and bought a batch for about $600. Since he has his own farm, he said Ivermectin is also used as a horse medicine (worms and so on). On a lark, he looked Ivermectin up on Amazon and discovered he could get the same amount for horses as he did in the $600 batch for humans, only the price was about $10.

There is another difference. For humans, it comes in pills and for horses it comes in paste (with a flavoring agent so the horses will actually eat and swallow it.

He bought it and examined both against each other in his lab. Yup. Same damn stuff. All you need to do is figure out the dosage. And, for the sake of legalities, he did not offer this information as medical advice and neither do I. But, in a pinch, I know I myself, would use the version for horses.

Now you can get Ivermectin for humans on Amazon (with a prescription) and it has decreased drastically in price, although it's still pretty expensive.

You can see all this by simply opening Amazon and typing Ivermectin into the search field. If the South African Amazon site does not sell it, go to amazon.com and you will see it.

Michael

Incidentally, out among the fringe of the patriot crowd, I have heard them say that there is a group of high-level medical scientists working on a cure for any toxic effects and/or permanent DNA changes the vaccines cause. Including that part about the human body being changed to produce spike proteins. They say Trump knows about this and encourages it.

Michael

I was able to source some Ivermectin via the inter webs thanks to some links right here on OL , thanks to our host .

For about 240 I was able to get enough to follow the FLCCC protocols for a few months for my family. Unfortunately the order arrived 14 hours too late to start a prophylaxis course for the vacation trip we are currently on, but we will start as soon as we get back.

I had heard that our local Tractor Supply store has the tubes for horses , but I wasn’t sure about the dosage conversion and or equivalency of the chemical in that form to be comfortable with a substitution. 

Nice to know someone has lab tested the paste and will consider that route to be a good back up going forward.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, tmj said:

I was able to source some Ivermectin via the inter webs thanks to some links right here on OL , thanks to our host .

For about 240 I was able to get enough to follow the FLCCC protocols for a few months for my family. Unfortunately the order arrived 14 hours too late to start a prophylaxis course for the vacation trip we are currently on, but we will start as soon as we get back.

I had heard that our local Tractor Supply store has the tubes for horses , but I wasn’t sure about the dosage conversion and or equivalency of the chemical in that form to be comfortable with a substitution. 

Nice to know someone has lab tested the paste and will consider that route to be a good back up going forward.

T,

Isn't it odd that so many people want to keep the public from access to medicine in order to corral them into vaccine lines?

It reminds me of Temple Grandin's system on how to kill cows without them getting anxiety.

The whole concept is to gradually remove movement options from the cow while keeping it in a good mood, and gradually restrict its perception.

In Grandin's process, a cow gradually sees less and less of what happens to the cow in front of it (which is the reason for the gradual tightening of the path into a single file, all the curves and the sudden appearance of a solid wall), it does not get to see the person who will kill it, and it does not get to see how it will be killed and disposed of.

From the cow's perspective, one minute it is, then instantly it is not.

image.png

image.png

I am not saying the people at the top who promoted vaccines are metaphorically doing this, but I don't rule it out, either.

People who think of other human beings as human livestock (in other words, elitists) are well aware of this process.

It's not a large leap to imagine one of them adapting this template, or at least the reasoning behind it, for their plans.

The way the propaganda machine moves in lockstep, and what the propagandists are doing in lockstep, sure looks like a plan of gradually removing movement options from the public while keeping people in a good mood (feeling more or less safe from danger), and gradually restricting their perception.

Michael

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

He bought it and examined both against each other in his lab. Yup. Same damn stuff. All you need to do is figure out the dosage. And, for the sake of legalities, he did not offer this information as medical advice and neither do I. But, in a pinch, I know I myself, would use the version for horses.

Now you can get Ivermectin for humans on Amazon (with a prescription) and it has decreased drastically in price, although it's still pretty expensive.

You can see all this by simply opening Amazon and typing Ivermectin into the search field. If the South African Amazon site does not sell it, go to amazon.com and you will see it.

Michael

Michael, here is the clear liquid, generic product I use - 'ecomectin 1%':

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjgqrOeivrxAhUIilwKHf6mA9YQFjAAegQIBRAD&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmvwsa.com%2Fproduct%2Fecomectin-1-injectable%2F&usg=AOvVaw2srvb1lYl97lSM87WuKQXG

One of a few cheap brands made locally for livestock, also in restricted supply and so increasingly costly. An acquaintance who dabbles in health remedies suggested and supplied me a 50 ml bottle cheaply, about $15 US equiv.. NOT to be injected of course, but a few drops rubbed into the skin, once a week. At such low dosage, about one ml, from a stock solution containing one percent Ivermectin, and absorbed topically one time per week - it sure is safe! After a month of use I haven't felt a single side effect. And that is for my use as a preventative, with the vits I mentioned - but it has an unofficial growing reputation as a treatment. Truth is, I don't know for certain how efficacious it is for either purpose; there are studies online which cut both ways and several positive anecdotal reports. No harm, no foul. If anyone wants to use it  - especially for a Covid patient in a bad condition - who can forbid you and why?

7 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

T,

Isn't it odd that so many people want to keep the public from access to medicine in order to corral them into vaccine lines?

Michael

Michael,

Tamed. That's the word that comes to mind in these recent times, even pre-pandemic (which played perfectly into certain hands). The taming of the collective people, not only by nanny governments but by the people who childishly need them. Again, like livestock, aptly, this shows the masses can be taught to be willingly herded and corralled with not a bleat or moo in protest.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/22/2021 at 9:44 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

They (the establishment) are trying to expunge from history the fucking inventor of the medical platform they now use.

WTF?

I looked around in a quick scan and they really are doing this.

It's not that they disagree with him.

It's that they don't want normal people to know anything about him.

Here's an article on it.

BOOM! Founder of mRNA Vaccine: CDC Is UNDER-REPORTING and EDITING Adverse Effects of COVID Vaccines — Govt. Suppressing Information! (VIDEO)

Dr. Robert Malone, the founder of the mRNA vaccine technology joined Steve Bannon on The War Room on Saturday morning.

This was a riveting interview.

According to Dr. Malone the CDC is covering up the adverse effects of the dangerous COVID vaccines.  Dr. Malone then went on to accuse megalomaniac Dr. Tony Fauci of being a liar who is purposely hiding this information from the public — for their own good.

Dr. Robert Malone: There’s pretty clear evidence that the spike protein expressed from vaccines is caused from toxicity in a small subset of patients. The question is how big is that subset and how bad and broad are those toxicities? The honest truth is we don’t know and furthermore there is a lot of signs that that information is being withheld from us… I have colleagues in the government who were aware and were months before the toxicity was disclosed that the toxicity was an issue… They are finding that the CDC is grossly underreporting these key adverse events… My senior colleagues at the FDA have known that this was the case for months… we have multiple signs that the CDC is editing this data in support of this noble lie…

The truth has no agenda.

People have agendas.

So should one seek truth or seek people who say things we like?

The answer seems obvious, but look around.

Tons of examples of the error exist on all sides.

Since the government and establishment are so committed to stamping out the voices of people who disagree with their agenda, it's easy to conclude that they are not telling the truth about anything. Don't fall for that trap. 

The government and establishment are acting hideously, so they should be blamed for that. Which means it behooves a person interested in truth to look to other sources of information.

One of the inventors of the vaccine technology being used is a pretty good source. I think the chances of him being wrong are miniscule in comparison with the chances of CNN being wrong.

Michael