Coronavirus

Peter

American KGB:

Biden Regime to Monitor Private Communications, Calls on SMS Carriers to “Dispel Misinformation About Vaccines That is Sent Over Social Media and Text Messages”

The Biden regime is now calling on SMS carriers to “fact-check” text messages in an effort to stop ‘misinformation’ about the Covid-19 vaccine.

Last Tuesday White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said the Biden Administration will be sending goons door-to-door to harass unvaccinated Americans.

Now the Biden regime and its Democrat allies are going to monitor private communications to 'dispel misinformation about vaccines that is sent over social media and text messages."

I'm pretty sure this it the kind of thing that would have even Ayn Rand storming the barricades, as it's no longer "much too soon for that."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/biden-regime-monitor-private-communications-calls-sms-carriers-dispel-misinformation-vaccines-sent-social-media-text-messages/?utm_source=Gab&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

One of Tony’s quotes from The Atlas Society personally stood out to me. The Atlas Society: In an incredibly heartbreaking article, the Times chronicles the unspeakable deaths of despair from young children denied schooling over the past year. It’s an absolutely shocking article, one that should echo unto the ages, given what happened this last year. It’s worth a read. end quote

London’s mayor still demands masks on public transportation.

Here in the USA Lockdown began in March of 2020 and the last state to lockdown was South Carolina on April 7, 2020. Over a year later, most states have gone back to normal. But around here all doctors’ offices, hospitals and medical clinics demand that masks be worn.

I think Maryland Governor Hogan has said schools will be mask less soon. Schools are back in session Sept. 7, with no masks mandated. Some children I know of did need counseling and support. My 11 year old granddaughter and a friend are braving the Ocean City Boardwalk today without a mask! Beware the sun!  

Was wearing masks and the lockdown worth it? That is debatable. However, with no doubt I think a good analysis will show the vaccines are very beneficial, Did they save human lives? Yes. Did some (a handful of people) die from the vaccines? Yes. As in any pandemic this bromide applies: the benefits out-weight the risks . . . by a tremendous amount. Peter

1 hour ago, Peter said:

Did some (a handful of people) die from the vaccines? Yes. As in any pandemic this bromide applies: the benefits out-weight the risks . . . by a tremendous amount. Peter

Define "handful". Whose "hand"? How big of a hand? How little were the people fitting into those hands? Inquiring minds want to know...Donald Trump is mocked for having "tiny hands." But the Rockbiter, in the children's film THE NEVERENDING STORY, had massive hands, yet was still unable to defeat The Nothing. His last words were "They looked like big, strong hands..."

In Sunday School, we used to sing a song called "He's Got the Whole World In His Hands", referring to God. A powerful metaphor of care...and/or control. One that a global political cabal would surely envy for themselves. Dennis Hayes, who portrayed the President on the show 24, also appeared in insurance commercials, reciting the tagline "You're in good hands with Allstate." Fitting, since "all states" want the whole world in their hands.  Joke.

What is the origin of that song?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/He's_Got_the_Whole_World_in_His_Hands

"He's Got the Whole World in His Hands"

He's Got the Whole World in His Hands" is a traditional African-American spiritual, first published in 1927. It became an international pop hit in 1957–58 in a recording by English singer Laurie London, and has been recorded by many other singers and choirs.

Traditional music sources

The song was first published in the paperbound hymnal Spirituals Triumphant, Old and New in 1927.[1] In 1933, it was collected by Frank Warner from the singing of Sue Thomas in North Carolina.[2] It was also recorded by other collectors such as Robert Sonkin of the Library of Congress, who recorded it in Gee's Bend, Alabama in 1941. That version is still available at the Library's American Folklife Center.[3]

Frank Warner performed the song during the 1940s and 1950s, and introduced it to the American folk scene.[2] Warner recorded it on the Elektra album American Folk Songs and Ballads in 1952.[4][5] It was quickly picked up by both American gospel singers and British skiffle and pop musicians.

In popular culture

In February 1978, English football team Nottingham Forest F.C. released "We've Got the Whole World in Our Hands" (Warner K17110) in conjunction with local band Paper Lace; the B side featured "The Forest March". The song has become a favourite in British football grounds, with the lyrics adapted in various ways; for instance, "We're the worst team in the League" has been heard at Rushden & Diamonds matches as well as Crystal Palace F.C. matches.[12] or "We're the worst team in the Cup" could be sung by Swindon Town F.C. supporters in EFL Cup, FA Cup and the EFL Trophy first round matches since after 2012.

In the 1982 film Tootsie, Dorothy Michaels (Dustin Hoffman) sings a line of the song to her (his) agent George Fields (Sydney Pollack), changing the words to "I've got the whole world in my hands."

The song was also used in the 1987 film Roxanne with Steve Martin.

In the 1993 film Dave, Dave Kovic visits a factory and sings the chorus of the song while telemetrically manipulating a pair of gigantic robotic arms.

In the movie Con Air (1997), Steve Buscemi plays a serial killer who sings "He's Got the Whole World" with a little girl.

In the movie RocketMan, also from 1997, Harland Williams plays the role of an astronaut who sings "I Got the Whole World in My Hand" on a worldwide broadcast, and is then accompanied by millions of people around the world watching it.

In the 2003 HBO television series Carnivàle, Brother Justin Crowe (Clancy Brown) presides over his congregation singing the song in the episode "Milfay".

WWE wrestler Bray Wyatt started singing the song during his feud with John Cena, to accentuate Wyatt's gimmick as a cult leader. Later used during his feud with Finn Balor.

In Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, Joker singing "I've got the whole world in my pants" is based on the music.

In The City Part of Town, the children of South Park sing the chorus of the song as a Whole Foods representative enters the town.

On Histeria’s Great Heroes of France episode, the popular spiritual is used as background music.

Crap. It is more “than a handful” in my opinion too ThatGuy, though hundreds of millions have received the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines. If I had a "preexisting condition" that put me at risk of dying from the vaccine I would not have gotten the Pfizer. But if I had a preexisting condition that put me at risk of death from Covid I would have still gotten the shot . . . I think.    

Notes from Fact Checker: . . . Our VAERS result showed 970 people died after being given a Pfizer or Moderna vaccine shot. Of those deaths, 495 occurred following a Moderna shot, and 475 occurred following a Pfizer shot. Newsweek contacted Pfizer and Moderna for comment . . . The CDC said on its adverse events page, updated March 1: "To date, VAERS has not detected patterns in cause of death that would indicate a safety problem with COVID-19 vaccines." end quote

edit. From CNN. About 56.2% of Americans 12 or older had been fully vaccinated as of Monday, and vaccination rates remain dangerously low in states such as Alabama, Mississippi and Arkansas, which are also seeing some of the worst daily coronavirus case rates in the nation. end quote

The estimated population of the U.S. was approximately 328.2 million in 2019. That puts the Covid-19 vaccination number around 183 Million.

I wonder how many hillbillies haven't been vaccinated. joke.

The Vaers system shows over 5k and the total exceeds the combined total from all reported deaths from vaccines in the last 29 yrs , combined .

According to Vaers not necessarily the best mechanisms for true totals , and a comprehensive study will take years . So take the numbers as you will. They do suggest (a la Bret Weinstein ) a rather glaring ‘signal’.

But whatever , handful here,  handful there . 

Vaccinations are normally, rationally evaluated for use based on the threat of  debilitating consequences of disease per individual. Guess we don’t do that anymore . 

Ps

Oh and the hillbillies are eating Japanese dirt , inserts winky smiley face here.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, tmj said:

There was never a need for children , or anyone for that matter to wear  a mask outdoors. 

Fear defeats common sense almost everytime.

You are so right, nearly. Outdoors, AT A 6M distance from another person it appears now there never was a need.

Operative word now. We all wanted definitive answers at the start of this brand new supervirus invasion, before we hardly knew the questions to ask.

As to common sense, a nonsensical concept in itself as recent history has proved, but I know what you mean -- it is to misquote, the first casualty of fear. As truth is to war.

How does a six foot linear distance work in when considering the total volume of cubic ‘outside’?

If you are interacting with a sick/contagious/shedding virus particles person the physics involved in you inhaling enough of a viral load to induce infection is very tightly correlated with the amount of circulation and volume of your ‘shared air’.

I assume virus particles disperse and diffuse in the ambient ‘airspace’ of an exhale rather rapidly.

Most infection occurs when infected people interact with others in a closed space for an extended time.

Like if you live with someone , but that can be mitigated by a six foot rule inside the house and or opening the windows.

Ever see historic photos from say 1918 ?, lots of outdoor hospital wards . 

Ironically the ‘big name box stores’ were the safest places to interact , they normally have more cubic volume per square foot and active air circulators.

Cloth mask/face diapers have little if any protective efficacy. N95 and higher rated filtration used religiously and properly may have conferred some added protection , but even would be negligible compared to the cubic area/circulation factors.

I will give you fear is a powerful thing , mostly from the unknown which if not a good foundation for response, is a fairly safe default ?

Seems like evolution took well advantage , we all still have it as a default . I was scrubbing the crap out of hands for at least a week.

The Chine Death Plague sucks , but what we did with it might be worse , you know ? It made us real dumber , well it showed how dumb we can get after we start listening to and believing it right to listen to the ‘screens’. (not the kind that allow for fresh air anyway)

55 minutes ago, tmj said:

How does a six foot linear distance work in when considering the total volume of cubic ‘outside’?

If you are interacting with a sick/contagious/shedding virus particles person the physics involved in you inhaling enough of a viral load to induce infection is very tightly correlated with the amount of circulation and volume of your ‘shared air’.

I assume virus particles disperse and diffuse in the ambient ‘airspace’ of an exhale rather rapidly.

Most infection occurs when infected people interact with others in a closed space for an extended time.

Like if you live with someone , but that can be mitigated by a six foot rule inside the house and or opening the windows.

Ironically the ‘big name box stores’ were the safest places to interact , they normally have more cubic volume per square foot and active air circulators.

Cloth mask/face diapers have little if any protective efficacy. N95 and higher rated filtration used religiously and properly may have conferred some added protection , but even would be negligible compared to the cubic area/circulation factors.

I will give you fear is a powerful thing , mostly from the unknown which if not a good foundation for response, is a fairly safe default ?

Seems like evolution took well advantage , we all still have it as a default . I was scrubbing the crap out of hands for at least a week.

The Chine Death Plague sucks , but what we did with it might be worse , you know ? It made us real dumber , well it showed how dumb we can get after we start listening to and believing it right to listen to the ‘screens’. (not the kind that allow for fresh air anyway)

Right about efficacy .for protecting oneself, but for inhibiting one,s own secretions from infecting others,it is rather better.

Sorry, it's just the Canadian Way. Also, I miswrote 6 metres instead of six feet, also the CW. Anyway, recently sanitized hands across the border to you. I have to say I have never been the beneficiary of so much free soap in my life as in the last two years. It's almost worth living to be 113 for.

It's ok, though, it was probably just a handful of veterans. Can't make an omelet without breaking a few legs, right?

"Judicial Watch: New VA Records Document COVID-19 Vaccine Adverse Reaction Reports among Veterans; Agency Withholds Detailed Reports; CRT Wording in Vaccine Plan"

(Washington, DC) Judicial Watch announced today that it received 75 pages of records from the Department of Veterans Affairs detailing the adverse reactions veterans had to the COVID-19 vaccines. As of April 2021, Veteran’s Health Services reported 895 serious reactions which included: 20 cardiac arrests, 36 strokes, 15 cases of deep vein thrombosis, 10 heart attacks, and 19 pulmonary embolisms. They also reported over 26,000 less serious reactions. The agency withheld individual report details, citing alleged privacy and related issues.

• A total of 20 cardiac arrests, 36 strokes, 15 cases of deep vein thrombosis, 10 heart attacks, and 19 pulmonary embolisms were reported for employees and veterans who took one of the three vaccines.
  • Johnson & Johnson vaccine adverse event reports include five cerebrovascular accidents, four cases of deep vein thrombosis and three pulmonary embolisms for veteran patients.
  • Moderna vaccine adverse event reports include 15 cardiac arrests, 16 cerebrovascular accidents, five cases of deep vein thrombosis, five myocardial infarctions and seven pulmonary embolisms for veteran patients. Employees who took the vaccine reportedly suffered five cerebrovascular accidents, four cases of deep vein thrombosis, two myocardial infarctions and two pulmonary embolisms.
  • Pfizer vaccine adverse event reports include five cardiac arrests, 10 cerebrovascular accidents, one case of deep vein thrombosis, three myocardial infarctions and seven pulmonary embolisms for veteran patients. There was one case of deep vein thrombosis in an employee.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-releases/vaccine-veterans-crt/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=press_release

16 hours ago, tmj said:

You baffle me with science. I don't know who originated that quote because it is now a cliche, 

You ask if I have seen photos of 1918 hospital tents.  Better than that I have one! Somewhere. (My mother ever three anyone away.)I certainly saw it, it is of my grandfather standing outside one, which he said he was the only survivor of andhis tentmates all died of influenza.  We all assumed he was being deadpan as usual about his exaggerations and, interesting stories.  But he certainly was in the American army in WWII as his uniform attests. I have his French English dictionary here, issued to soldiers in  1917 by the American govt,.Lots of useful phrases like, Are you sick? I do not want to get sick. Interesting.

11 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Pfizer vaccine adverse event reports include five cardiac arrests

I got two doses of Pfizer at the Georgetown, Delaware VA in March. I am still alive and I resent having to wear a mask. I went into a civilian doctor's office today for a routine checkup for my CPAP equipment (I can breath, I can breath!) and masks were required. But in the back of the clinic and while being examined . . . masked disappeared!    

On 7/14/2021 at 5:40 PM, Peter said:

I wonder how many hillbillies haven't been vaccinated. joke.

Welp, I durn near live in a holler in Virginny. Like a pig in a poke. No joke

Again I say I can guarantee your statement on SARS-CoV2, vax's, and health are overwrought hyperbole. Similar to Hill Billies and Janes, SW Virginia is isolated by it's strict adherence to lock down protocol because they are of one mind, FEAR, that keeps the unvaccinated unworried in the extreme.

Ye, though I walk through "The Valley" (local reference to Roanoke Valley) the fear attaches like stench leaving residual affects and behavior patterns for the next wave whether it comes or not. I can feel it like I can taste water differences.

Never thought to give credence to FDA approvals but none of the vax's had that since Warp Speed was ushered through by Big Pharma.

So what do you trust more? And isn't it too late. Quit harpin on your opine as you still sound unsure of everything. if i wern a dag hillbillie n'er trus folks who holler da know. Yall pre sum, aint no squat. 

The responsibility for your own health is yours but I still like “some” government oversight as with requiring labels with product ingredients. The Delta variant is causing more havoc and some places are talking about reissuing mask mandates. Personally, I think eating a piece of fried bacon a day, causes immunity. Joking, Peter 

Propaganda or Truth? The alt news is out there for both sides of the issue. Following is the record for the world’s longest sentence, when they didn’t mean it to be.

“. . . I listed a number of the tropes repurposed by antivaxxers for COVID-19 last week, including (but not limited to) misinformation claiming that COVID-19 vaccines are loaded with “toxins” (the lipid nanoparticles in the mRNA-based vaccines, given that they can’t contain aluminum, don’t you know?); blaming every death reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database on vaccines, when VAERS is not designed to determine causation and we would expect a large baseline number of deaths in the time periods covered by random chance alone; claiming that vaccines cause Alzheimer’s and prion diseaseblaming the vaccines for cancer; resurrecting the favorite old trope of “shedding” from the vaccinated in the most risible manner possible; invoking evolution to predict the selection of more deadly coronavirus variants that could wipe out humanity; warning that the vaccines can “permanently alter your DNA“; and that they make females infertile, the topic of last week’s post . . . .

• Upvote 1

Like the fear of living in real equality with others who are unlike oneself...Whether it comes or not?

My money's on Not, the way thIngs are going. And when you walk through the Valley of Evil, you ought to fear it.

The Biden administration may be stepping over the line with “social shaming, censorship, and brow beating but they have yet to revoke The First Amendment which protects Free Speech, A Free Press, Religion, and the Right to Assembly. Whew!

Rush’s replacement, Dan Bongino, is on Fox Saturday night, and below are some of the things he covered last night. Dan is a fiery speaker, and gets left wingers on his show who are quite willing to argue. Watch it! Peter   

MSN: Biden Says Social Media Misinformation on Covid 'Killing People.' President Joe Biden said Friday that social media misinformation about Covid-19 and vaccinations is “killing people” and the White House said Facebook needs to clean up its act. “They’re killing people. The only pandemic we have is among the unvaccinated. And they’re killing people,” Biden told reporters at the White House, as he left for a weekend at the presidential retreat in Camp David. The White House is turning up the pressure on social media companies to weed out what officials say is widely spread misinformation on coronavirus vaccinations. According to US health officials, a current spike in Covid-19 deaths and illnesses around the country is almost exclusively hitting people who remain unvaccinated.

From The New York Post. DNC, Biden allies want phone carriers to vet anti-vax messages: report.

1 hour ago, Peter said:

The Biden administration may be stepping over the line with “social shaming, censorship, and brow beating but they have yet to revoke The First Amendment which protects Free Speech, A Free Press, Religion, and the Right to Assembly. Whew!

"No, the government would not establish any censorship; it would not need to. The threat of antitrust prosecutions will be sufficient. We have seen what it did to the steel industry. Rule by hidden, unprovable intimidation relies on the victim's 'voluntary' self-enslavement. The result is worse than a censored press; it is a servile press." -Ayn Rand, "Government by Intimidation", 1962

Fast forward to 2021:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThatGuy said:

"Stepping over the line"? They're WAAAY over the line...

Three more:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

"Stepping over the line"?

Great posts ThatGuy. When I first heard Biden say, "They are killing people," I got his message but not all the implications of him "threatening" free speech. I know there are limitations / implications on free speech when you lie or libel but this "White House Down censorship" goes beyond that. Odd. Trump is still calling people out for their bad choice of words, but I never considered him a totalitarian, just a free speech advocate. And the free speech, includes him.   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1