Coronavirus

Peter

The following video by James Corbett of The Corbett Report is the best explanation I have come across for what the world's billionaires are doing with COVID-19, specifically the DAVOS people--but from what I see, it applies to everyone who is going after the big prize of world domination through technocracy (including the Chinese).

Incidentally, this video appeared on Real Clear Politics Video: Corbett Report: Your Guide To "The Great Reset," A New Global Marketing Campaign

Also, here is the BitChute link for the video in case YouTube ever takes it down: Your Guide To The Great Reset

Finally, here are the show notes and sources (which are extensive) for everything in the report: Episode 387 – Your Guide to The Great Reset

I took a few notes of my own for this post as I watched the video, but they only scratch the surface.

Sill, here we go.

The video uses the book, COVID-19: The Great Reset by Klaus Schwab and Thierry Malleret (that is an affiliate link to Amazon) as a kind of pretext to center around, but there is so much more. James Corbett went through a massive amount of material to separate the essence from the blather (which is endless) and he presents what he has unearthed of importance in his research.

The main idea is that The Great Reset is not a way to deal with medical emergencies. It is is a new global marketing campaign by organized billionaires, specifically the Davos crowd, but the thinking behind the campaign extends to other super-elite groups and gatherings. This is important because it is not a term ginned up by some crackpots. These are the most influential people on the planet. So this stuff is going to impact normal people whether we want it to or not.

Corbett mentioned four points that govern the entire campaign:

1. This has nothing to do with a virus.

2. This is a coordinated agenda that has been years in the making. (The Great Reset is the new Davos term for The New World Order.)

3. This is not the end of globalization.

4. This is not meant to end. (After vaccines, the intent is total surveillance of the masses and no surveillance of those at the top.)

btw - Corbett mentioned that Klaus Schwab, Founder and Executive Chairman of the World Economic Forum, looks and sounds exactly like a James Bond villain. And the hoot is he does. :) 

The main driving concept, of course, is power over everyone the world over. It is stated as the Fourth Industrial Revolution, which, in WEF's own words, is the consolidation of digital, physical and biological systems into one thing. Another name for the Fourth Industrial Revolution is technocracy.

Here is an exact quote from Schwab and, to me, it doesn't sound like anything good:

One of the features of this Fourth Industrial Revolution is that it doesn't change what we are doing, but it changes us.

The scientific driving concept is transformation of human beings roughly along transhumanist lines.

These organized billionaires want to redefine what it means to be human where computers control everything, especially human minds. On the surface, they say this will make it much easier for them to give goodies to everyone, including longer lifespans. All they need is for you to surrender your brain to their computer control through 5G and beyond (including artificial intelligence).

They want this to be a part of that they call the New Social Contract. In other words, give them control over your life, including your thoughts starting with your emotions and automatic responses (by hooking your brain to a massive computer network, either voluntarily or being forced to), and they will take good care of you.

Does any of this sound like a pandemic?

No.

The pandemic is merely a ruse for expanding world domination. That's why there is such a huge amount of stupid contradictory shit and total dishonesty going on every day about COVID-19. It's not about the medical part. It's about what will best get people to comply. They don't even hide it, either, because their propaganda efforts shove the inconsistencies past people's critical thinking through fear.

Does that scare you? It scares me.

I'm not an elitist insider. And even if I were, I would walk away (as has happened a few times in my life with other elitist-like situations).

I don't want to be slave or slave-master. I keep my life out of that game completely.

But now it looks like I have to fight these bastards. And weirdly enough, the people who want to be slaves are often more ferocious and hell-bent on making that happen to them, and to you and me, and on a worldwide scale, than those who want to be the slave-masters.

Michael

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

But now it looks like I have to fight these bastards. And weirdly enough, the people who want to be slaves are often more ferocious and hell-bent on making that happen to them, and to you and me, and on a worldwide scale, than those who want to be the slave-masters.

Not unlike the passengers on The Comet in the Taggart Tunnel disaster...

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The video uses the book, COVID-19: The Great Reset by Klaus Schwab and Thierry Malleret (that is an affiliate link to Amazon) as a kind of pretext to center around, but there is so much more. James Corbett went through a massive amount of material to separate the essence from the blather (which is endless) and he presents what he has unearthed of importance in his research.

One of the advertising quotes in the Amazon blurb for that book says:

"The book looks ahead to what the post-coronavirus world could look like barely four months after the outbreak was first declared a pandemic" -- Sam Meredith, CNBC (USA)

Idiot.  The pandemic was already planned by early 2018, and there'd been plenty of technocrats'-dream-world blueprinting before then.

Ellen

23 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The video uses the book, COVID-19: The Great Reset by Klaus Schwab and Thierry Malleret (that is an affiliate link to Amazon) as a kind of pretext to center around, but there is so much more.

I ordered the book.  I dislike contributing even the bitsy royalty amount (pennies) to the authors, but I want to know what they said.

Ellen

Ellen,

Here's a three-and-a-half minute video using their own words (except the last guy I presume :) ).

I doubt they would want these images with their texts, though.

It's spooky as hell.

Also, if you are interested, keep an eye on the Corbett's show notes for his report:  Episode 387 – Your Guide to The Great Reset.

He often has a full transcript made.

I wish I had time to do it since I often cement my knowledge that way, but this is just not the right time. Maybe a little later if nothing from him happens.

This report is one of his great ones.

Transcript dump

Just in case YouTube ever takes his video down of Episode 387 – Your Guide to The Great Reset, here is a raw copy of their AI automated transcript. I know it's going to cause a bit of inconvenient scrolling for this thread, but at least I'm guaranteed to have it for when I get the time to clean it up.

you're listening to the corbett report [Music] corbettreport.com welcome back ladies and gentlemen welcome back to the corporate report i am your host james corbett of corbettreport.com coming to you as always from the sunny climbs of western japan here on the 16th day of october 2020. you're tuned in to episode 387 of the corporate report podcast your guide to the great reset now i'm sure that everyone in my core audience has already at least heard of the great reset but if you haven't fret not today we're going to go through it in a great degree of detail and let's start by defining our terms specifically what is the great reset well what better place to go for such a definition than straight to the horse's mouth and in this case the horse is klaus schwab the founder and executive director of the world economic forum who announced the great reset initiative from the world economic forum in june of this year it is obvious that we are in the midst of the most severe crisis the world has experienced since world war ii 75 years ago countries and people came together to shape the post-war global order which brought us decades of peace increase global cooperation and prosperity to hundreds of millions of people around the world the kobe 19 crisis has shown us that our old systems are not fit anymore for the 21st century it has laid bare the fundamental lack of social cohesion fairness inclusion and equality now is the historical moments a time not only to fight severe virus but to shape the system for the need for the post corona era we have a choice to remain passive which would lead to enough to the amplification of many of the trends we see today polarization nationalism racism and ultimately increased social unrest and conflicts but we have another choice we can build a new social contract particularly integrating the next generation we can change our behavior to be in harmony with nature again and we can make sure that the technologies of the force industry evolution are best utilized to provide us with better lives in short we need a great reset i'm not sure whether that was meant to be hilarious or terrifying but either way i think klaus schwab should probably get in touch with his agent i hear there's an opening for a villain in the next bond flick but nia says dr no was informing us there the great reset is about transforming society by harnessing technology to build back better and all the other buzzwords and catchphrases that have been thrown at us over the last several months of this generated crisis and if one wants to play a particularly difficult drinking game that will assure that you end up staggeringly drunk very quickly you could take that great reset launch video from the world economic forum and take a shot every time you hear one of these buzzword-y feel-good catchphrases about sustainability or inclusivity or equality during these speeches about the great reset inclusion and equality equal inclusive and sustainable sustainable more inclusive more inclusive more inclusive financial inclusion sustainable equal fooding sustainable equal sustainably sustainable sustainable sustainable sustainable more sustainable path more sustainable and more inclusive sustainable a sustainable economy sustainability more sustainable sustainability sustainability sustainable development goals sustainable more inclusive world are you thoroughly blind stinking drunk yet yeah i thought so well if all of that mealy-mouthed political blather has done absolutely nothing to tell you anything of substance about what the great reset actually is don't worry after having plowed through more of this material than any human being should ever be forced to plow through i can summarize the great reset in a sentence because it turns out at base the great reset is nothing more and nothing less than a great propaganda marketing rollout campaign for a new brand that the would-be global elite are trying to shove down the public's throats and i say that advisedly this is essentially a marketing campaign that specifically klaus schwab and the world economic forum are attempting to orchestrate right now but in conjunction with their various cronies in various institutions and organizations around the globalist jet set world and you can buy into this new brand in many different ways you can read the great reset book you can visit the great reset website you can participate in the great reset dialogues asterisk you need to have seven or maybe eight figures in your bank account before you can even start thinking about participating in that dialogue but you can participate in the great reset dialogues uh you can collect the create reset coronavirus plushie oh no sorry that was event 201 i always get that confused um but you can as peter quinones pointed out in my recent conversation about the great reset on the free man beyond the wall podcast you can subscribe to the great reset podcast yes the world economic forum is putting out a regular podcast series talking about the various ways our world is going to be reset by the elitists and what other podcast could you turn to for example to hear the likes of skull and bonesman john kerry haranguing you about how your life society everything about the way you live and the way you interact is going to change forever and so this is a big moment and the world economic forum the the ceo capacity of the world economic forum is going to have to really play a front and center role in defining the reset in a way that nobody misinterprets it as just taking us back to where we were and to what other podcast could you turn in order to be assured that this shock doctrine has had its effect and that a stockholm syndrome prone public will now believe any perceived health crisis or crisis in general that they try to shove down our throats because of the shock that everyone has been through with the global pandemic taking us into a completely different whole of world economic shock in a way that we've not really seen for a very very long time that has focused minds on how important it is to treat these big systemic threats like climate change as real and whereas before they were kind of a theoretical thing that might happen sometime in the future from the business end there is a sense of businesses coming to the investor base coming to investors like us and saying will you back us if we do so i am optimistic that the conversations have moved far more in the last six months as i said before than they have in the last six years or more and where else could we go to learn about what a fun joy it is to live our lives by a video link up by the likes of grover hello everybody it is i your cute and adorable pal grover with a message for listeners of the great reset well you are in luck because i know a thing or two about resetting i reset my alarm clock every morning but you are talking about resetting the entire world now that does a very big job well my friend miss sherry weston and i are here to help on sesame street we know that it is very important for children to learn and play every day and because play time is so important we have been thinking of ways to help children all over the world learn and play at home at first it was hard when nobody could go to school and i could not visit my friends like elmo or well even oscar the grouch then we learned to have video play time which was a lot of fun and made us feel better oh yeah rest assured the world economic forum and their cronies have propaganda for the whole family yeah so things get pretty weird pretty quick here and there is a lot that we could go into with regards to this great reset but in the interest of trimming it down as i say i have subjected myself to all sorts of this propaganda that they've been putting out uh via the world economic forum about the great reset and i have distilled this whole agenda down to a few very key points that i think we need to stress as we delve into what this great reset is really about so i have four main points that are that kind of take away from my research on this number one the absolute first thing we have to keep in mind with the great reset is that this has nothing nothing absolutely nothing to do with any sort of virus or disease or anything of the sort nothing let me triple underline and put a few exclamation marks after that word nothing this is not at this point as the great reset podcast for example has gone on it's become less and less they're even pretending this has anything to do with covet 19. uh some of the latest podcasts might have covet 19 in the title but they barely even give it a mention no this is not about any sort of disease or virus or anything of the sort don't let them convince you otherwise and i understand that most of my core audience will already know this but i think it is important to keep this in the forefront of our consciousness as we approach this propaganda because it is very easy to get bought in even at a subconscious level that oh there is some sort of there's some sort of transformational event that has taken place that is necessitating this great reset that they're talking about we kind of buy in at a subconscious level just because that is the only narrative that is thrust in our face but that is absolutely not the case zero percent does this have anything at all to do with health or or any sort of perceived health crisis ginned up fake or otherwise uh and i think there are reasons why the great reset is taking place in this time frame at this moment for example you can go back to my podcast on uh questions for core bit where i talked about pandemic foreknowledge and we talked about some of the the monetary and financial reasons why some sort of reset was going to be taking place in this time frame i talked about john titus about that for example talking about the federal reserve and the moves they were making last september that showed there were some tectonic shifts that were taking place in global financial and monetary markets that necessitated some sort of maneuver that was going to happen this year one way or another well we've seen it happen and they're using kovid 19 as the cover but obviously that is a cover so keep that point in mind number two the second thing we have to keep in mind uh related to that first point that just as this has nothing to do with any sort of virus or health crisis this is a coordinated agenda that has been years in the making this has been going on for a very long time this is not some sort of slap dash thing they're just putting together in response to this crisis this year no no no it has nothing to do with that it is a part of a longer term agenda and when you boil it down this is just a fresh coat of lipstick on a very old pig this is the new world order just redefined it's just a new label for it and actually that speaks to one of the important points of what's going on here is that the great reset is seems to be a very effective label of some sort it has some sort of cachet and a number of people in the general public have heard about it at this point so it is it is working as some sort of marketing tool for the very old ideas of centralization of control in fewer hands globalization transformation of society through orwellian surveillance technologies etc you you you might know that through that crazy conspiracy term new world order well here's a new term for it the great reset and now we can use that term until that term gets muddied and you know we can proceed with that i think there is also some intra elitist factional rivalry that goes on here for example i've noted before in the past that davos the annual world economic forum soiree that they hold in geneva every uh or in davos every every year is essentially it's it's bilderberg light or something like that i mean it's it's kind of the the for the hoi polloi of the would-be super elites it's you know you can get thousands of people there that hop and mingle and yeah some movers and shakers like the bill gates's of the world etc bill gates always always appears at davos to make some sort of big announcement launching the decade of vaccines or what have you um but that's it's not exactly the elite of the elite you know that would be more like a bilderberg or trilateral commission or one of those types of events davos was somewhat further down on the list when you think new world order world economic forum probably ranks a few rungs below some of those other organizational bodies well perhaps this is an attempt by klaus schwab to angle the world economic forum somewhere higher up on that hierarchy and somewhere closer to the top of that power pyramid and hey look it's the great reset and the world economic forum is the driver behind this so i think there is some of that intra-factional rivalry that is going on here but it is the same agenda more or less and it involves a lot of the same players um some of the key people who are being highlighted in this of course klaus schwab but also his royal highness prince charles is all over this and is doing a number of things in conjunction with the world economic forum related to this great reset also the the current head of the the imf and uh some other players are clearly rising in prominence um i know the president of mastercard keeps coming into these conversations and has been uh there for a few years he's an interesting one to keep your eye on so again i think this is part of trying to get that great reset label as the new new world order so that the people associated with that can be in the driver's seat of this globalist enterprise the third thing that i think we need to keep in mind about this whole great reset agenda is that this is not as some people were positing at the time when this generated crisis started to get kicked off several months ago the end of globalization no no no as i've stressed over and over this is not the end of globalization it is its apotheosis in so many different ways and don't take it from me take it from klaus schwab and his co-author on covid19 the great reset the book where you can read along on the kindle version page 104 where he writes that in this messy new world order defined by a shift towards multi-polarity and intense competition for influence the conflicts or tensions will no longer be driven by ideology with the partial and limited exception of radical islam of course you've got to keep the muslim boogeyman up your sleeve that's always i mean it's not like they're completely replacing the 911 terror paradigm they're just eclipsing it but spurred by nationalism and the competition for resources if no one power can enforce order our world will suffer from a global order deficit think about that reread that sentence if no one power can enforce order our world will suffer from a global order deficit unless individual nations and international organizations succeed in finding solutions to better collaborate at the global level we risk entering an age of entropy in which retrenchment fragmentation anger and parochialism will increasingly define our global landscape making it less intelligible and more disorderly and quote a number of revealing things from that statement one to note that in the globalist lexicon in the minds of these would-be sociopathic controllers and rulers of the world order is good disorder is bad that is the way that they see the world order we must have order in order to in order to to have our global world order i mean you it's in the name you can't have a global world order without order and furthermore the one step further in this is that if no one power can enforce order there has to be one unitary power that can enforce order which as you will know is of course exactly opposite to everything i propound and everything i work for here at the corbett report which is the voluntary uh voluntary spontaneous order that arises when free people can interact freely with each other the globalization of reality where people can interact with anyone they want in whatever form they voluntarily choose to act with each other no no no we can't have that horrible terrible disorder aka spontaneous order no no no we must have one unitary power enforcing order and hey how about the world economic forum um anyway i think that's a very revealing statement but it goes to show that no they're going to use this crisis to increase the pressure for globalization global cooperation oh yes we still he goes on in in a different passage to talk about how well well nation states are the basis for globalization we need nation-states so that we have these big troughs that can then congregate and cooperate together through the united nations and other organizations they're they're two sides of the same coin which is in fact actually what i've always argued that nationalism and globalism are two sides of the same coin it is getting people to subsume their identity in some sort of vague amorphous collective worship this flag and then just change the flag and now instead of your national flag now it's the u.n flag continue worshiping the flag and people can continue along as if almost nothing has changed globalism and nationalism are two buttresses that are holding up the structure of this world order and that's why it's so important to them so this is not the end of globalization it it there there will be changes in terms of geopolitical order etc but this is as i say the apotheosis of globalism this is its absolute pinnacle um and the fourth takeaway that we have to take generally from all of this is that this great reset this this process this isn't meant to end they are not planning this with some sort of end goal in mind per se or at the very least certainly not the one that they are ostensibly giving because remember this is the great reset in response to covid19 so surely when covid19 is solved through therapeutics or vaccines yes when the vaccines are rolled out and we all get the vaccine and everybody's fine and covet 19 is no more uh then everything will go away a great reset will stop we'll be okay we'll be all right at that point right no of course not again explicitly they are not doing this with that kind of end goal in mind and the people who still continue to believe in the phony ridiculous ritual of voting and selections as this is what transforms society no i hate to break it to you but whatever happens in the phony baloney selection cycle in the united states in november no matter what team coke or team pepsi gets into power this great reset is not coming to an end either so it is important again to keep this in the forefront of our mind to understand that this is again not some sort of slapdash effort or some sort of all hot air this is a multi-billion perhaps ultimately in the long run multi-trillion dollar technological infrastructure that is being laid down right now on the back and in the name of this gender crisis but really as i say with nothing to do with that crisis this is a technological infrastructure for creating that world order that is being laid down right now they are not laying that down so that they can all tear it all up once everyone gets vaccinated as if that's that's the end goal here no this is part as i've posited and as i went through in great detail in covid 911 from homeland security to biosecurity there there is a new form of governance that is being put into place right now biosecurity and that will be the again the fig leaf that they are using to bring in the total ultimate enslavement state of total surveillance zero uh zero transparency for the superclass at the top total transparency for the underlings at the bottom who are going to live entirely digitized lives completely tracked uh traced and surveilled so that nothing will ever be hidden from the prying eyes of the one world government and so yes this is not a great reset that we're going to reset back to some some previous condition and start again and everything will be done no no no in fact specifically they say over and over the great reset is that again that's just a brand name and like most brand names it means nothing in terms of what is act the product that is actually being sold we are we of course think in the analogy of a reset as in resetting your computer so that it starts again and goes back to the initial state but that is explicitly and they get pains to talk about this not what they are talking about with the great reset again reading from the kovid 19 the great reset book by klaus schwab and his co-author when confronted with it some industry leaders and senior executives may be tempted to equate reset with restart hoping to go back to the old normal and restore what worked in the past traditions tested procedures and familiar ways of doing things in short a return to business as usual this won't happen because it can't happen for the most part business as usual died from or at the very least was infected by covid19 so no reset again is just a brand name and it does not imply some sort of restart or that we're going back to some initial condition it is essentially a transformation that is the key word and the one that if they were being a little bit more honest in their marketing campaign they would use this isn't the great reset this is the great transformation or at least the attempt to roll that out on the public so let's look at that word a little bit more and what that really means and if only there were some way to visualize what this transformation looks like oh there is it's called the kovid 19 transformation map which is available from the world economic forum's website i will of course throw the link into the show notes so that you can go and visit it yourself and when you do you will see that there is this spaghetti graph where all these different concepts are related to all these other different concepts and it shows you the lines and how these different things affect each other and around the node of covid 19 you can see all of the different things that are directly and then indirectly influenced by this global crisis that we're living through and in that inner circle we see the media's role during covet 19 response and recovery coven 19's workforce impact avoiding coven 19 infection and spread finding a vaccine covid19's impact on trade covet 19's impact on travel and kovid 19's impact on financial markets but then in the larger ring you see all of these different uh areas that are in some way affected by these coveted 19 rot transformations like transformation of behavioral science or inclusive design international security institutional investors oil and gas private investors us geopolitics aerospace switzerland migration european union again going all the way around the circle into all of these other things all the way over to corporate governance internet governance global health global governance human rights values all of these things and this map shows you how all of these things are related so you can click on any one of these nodes and you can see how it relates to all of the other nodes that it is connected to and it will also bring up all of the information all the different publications videos and data related to that node so if you click on the media's role during coven 19 you'll see that it's connected to global governance and human rights and values and all those things and on the side you'll see the different publications the different uh mainstream of course world economic forum connected types of uh scientific american and the conversation and mit technology review and these other publications that have been collected around that subject and when you start and i do suggest you if you haven't done so that you go to this page and just click around on it a little bit just to get a sense of the scope and the scale of the transformation that's taking place here and it is important to note that although some zero research gutubers were initially putting out that this this entire kovid 19 transformation map was just created in the last month and can you believe they did all this work in a month because this is clearly a coordinated agenda well no actually this transformation map has been around since 2017. you can go to the world economic forum website and read about it you can even watch their little youtube video introducing transformation maps from 2017 where they showed all of this laid out it's just that covid19 that particular node has been added to this map obviously since this generated crisis came about but this is just a a a large database essentially of articles and information that are being collected by the stooges of the world economic forum and thrown onto this map in the appropriate node so it creates this gigantic spaghetti graph but actually that underlines the most important part point of this that this is a pre-existing agenda that they are now just slapping this great reset coven 19 label on which really doesn't in any way explain what is happening right now what is happening is this transformation of as we have just seen everything everything imaginable global governance internet governance health security geopolitics all of these different things are right now being transformed again in the name of this kovid 19 but it doesn't matter so we are not talking about a reset we are talking about a transformation and specifically what kind of transformation we are talking about a revolution and even more specifically what kind of revolution are we talking about well we don't have to go very far for that information it comes again from the world economic forum this time from 2016 in their video introduction what is the fourth industrial revolution [Music] the original industrial revolution was driven by the discovery that you could use steam engines to do all kinds of interesting things but that was followed by additional revolutions for electricity and computers and communications technology we're now in the early stages of the fourth industrial revolution which is bringing together digital physical and biological systems one of the features of this fourth industrial revolution is that it doesn't change what we are doing but it changes us with the ability to visualize brain activity for example through a simple consumer-based eeg device it gives us access to ourselves in ways that we've never before thought possible it unlocks the black box that is the brain and enables us to really truly be able to realize an identity that is aspirational there's now a scientific foundation for the effects of mindfulness on the brain on the genome on biological aging and when the human mind does know itself then you get the potential for a new renaissance that restructures itself in terms of our relationship to life our relationship to the planet our relationship to work we need a different economic model by that i don't mean capitalism versus communism what i'm talking about is a shift in the system along the lines of the two big changes that happened in the 20th century keynesianism was a much greater focus on health and education and the role of government working with business and then a reaction against that in late century to neoliberalism where the focus was on free markets freedom of the individual and getting governments out of the way we need a shift to a new system that will allow us to meet the basic needs of every human on the planet that will live within planetary means that will be fairer and that will be focused as its key goal not on growth per se but on maximizing human well-being and history tells us that a value shift is triggered by creation of a new story about how we want to live [Music] well i know my core audience will already understand what is being presented here but for the newer people in the audience and others who are just tuning in let's spell it out what they are talking about when they're talking about creating a new economic system around this idea of technology and merging with the machines and creating a better society for everyone behind all of that mealy mouth propaganda is a simple truth that this new quote-unquote economic framework that they are looking for it has in fact already been articulated and advocated for by people in powerful positions for at least the last 90 years going on a hundred it is called technocracy and again i know that my regular audience will already be familiar with technocracy what it is where it came from its history and how it is going to develop in the 21st century but once again for people who are not familiar with that story i will ask you to go back and watch or re-watch why big oil conquered the world where i did flesh that out in a great degree of detail about what technocracy is where it came from the actual historical movement that was founded by the likes of m king hubbard uh working with uh his charlatan friends uh just crafting a new new economic system that would be based on exactly the types of principles that are being snuck in the back door through world economic forum propaganda like that which again sounds great of course it's going to be governments that are going to use technology and harness this new potential to move us into the brave new world future where all our needs will be taken care of this isn't communism this isn't capitalism this isn't keynesianism or free marketism it's something different it's something new it's technocracy which of course is explicitly what they're advocating for centralized control in the hands of a technocratic elite who will be able to program the computers to run the uh systems that will make you distribute goods to the people that need them it'll be a resource-based economy etc etc stop me if you've heard this before which you absolutely have but now it's being called the fourth industrial revolution and it's being packaged as if it's something new so i posit that exactly like the great reset is just a rebrand of the new world order and one that klaus schwab and his cronies are forwarding because it would put them in the driver's seat again fourth industrial revolution is just a rebranding of technocracy and takes all of those same ideas melds it to transhumanism and some of the 21st century types of technologies that weren't available when tech technocracy proper was initially formed back in the 1930s but it's the same it's the same old let's put it that way now my mind boggles at trying to really encapsulate what this means in terms of the great reset and where we're going from here because it cannot be stressed enough i cannot underline this enough that this really is a transformation not just of every aspect of what it is that we do and how we exist on this earth from business and economy and environment to uh geopolitics to education everything society itself it is actually a transformation of what it means to be human that is on the table right now and coming into view not on the back of some random quack on the street corner or some charlatan in some no-name corner of academia somewhere no these are the richest most powerful people conspiring openly an open conspiracy to bring about this transformation of humanity so i will pause it there are many different ways that we can look at this and get a grasp on it in those specific areas of the economy or education or what have you but first i think we need that 20 000 foot overview to really understand just how fundamental this change is and how seriously these very rich and powerful people are taking it and in order to get a better understanding of that i guess we could turn back to the 2016 book in which klaus schwab and his co-author introduced this idea of the fourth industrial revolution uh which was again part of a big roll out that the world economic forum had at the time you might have missed it because the wef wasn't quite in the same driver's seat that it's in now in 2016 but if you need to get caught up on that agenda well you can of course go back to the source material or you can take a a pretty detailed summary that was posted up to off guardian just this past week on october 12th by winter oak called klaus schwab and his great fascist reset and although i think there are some issues i would have with the overall framing of this argument it does get into the specifics of what klaus schwab is saying and the context and what what it really means so in this article winter oak writes schwab waxes lyrical about the four ir fourth industrial revolution which he insists is unlike anything humankind has experienced before he gushes quote consider the unlimited possibilities of having billions of people connected by mobile devices giving rise to unprecedented processing power storage capabilities and knowledge access or think about the staggering confluence of emerging technology breakthroughs covering wide-ranging fields such as artificial intelligence ai robotics the internet of things iot autonomous vehicles 3d printing nanotechnology biotechnology material science energy storage and quantum computing to name a few many of these innovations are in their infancy but they are already reaching an inflection point in their development as they build on and amplify each other in a fusion of technologies across the physical digital and biological worlds he also looks forward to more online education involving the use of virtual and augmented reality to dramatically improve educational outcomes to sensors installed in homes clothes and accessories cities transport and energy networks and to smart cities with their all-important data platforms all things will be smart and connected to the internet says schwab and this will extend to animals as sensors wired in cattle can communicate to each other through a mobile phone network he loves the idea of smart cell factories which could enable the accelerated generation of vaccines and big data technologies these he ensures us will deliver new and innovative ways to service citizens and customers and we will have to stop objecting to businesses profiting from harnessing and selling information about every aspect of our personal lives establishing trust in the data and algorithms used to make decisions will be vital insists schwab citizen concerns over privacy and establishing accountability in business and legal structures will require adjustments in thinking at the end of the day it is clear that all this technological excitement revolves purely around profit or value as schwab refers prefers to term it in his 21st century corporate newspeak thus blockchain technology will be fantastic and provoke an explosion in tradable assets as all kinds of value exchange can be hosted on the blockchain blockchain bitcoin same thing right the use of distributed ledger technology as schwab as schwab could be the driving force behind massive flows of value in digital products and services providing secure digital identities that can make new markets accessible to anyone connected to the internet in general the interest of the 4ir for the ruling business elite is that it will create entirely new sources of value and give rise to ego ecosystems of value creation that are impossible to imagine with a mindset stuck in the third industrial revolution the technologies of the four ir rolled out via 5g pose unprecedented threats to our freedom as schwab concedes the tools of the fourth industrial revolution enable new forms of surveillance and other means of control that run counter to healthy open societies but this does not step stop him presenting them in a positive light as when he declares that public crime is likely to decrease due to the convergence of sensors cameras ai and facial recognition software he describes with some relish how these technologies can intrude into the hitherto private space of our minds reading our thoughts and influencing our behavior schwab predicts as capabilities in this area improve the temptation for law enforcement agencies and courts to use technologies to determine the likelihood of criminal activity assess guilt or even possibly retrieve memories directly from people's brains will increase even crossing a national border might one day involve a detailed brain scan to assess an individual's security risk there are times when the wef chief gets carried away by his passion for a sci-fi future in which long-distance human space travel and nuclear fusion are commonplace and in which the next trending business model might involve someone trading access to his or her thoughts for the time saving option of typing a social media post by thought alone talk of space tourism under the title the fourth industrial revolution in the final frontier is almost funny as is his suggestion that a world full of drones offers a world full of possibilities but the further the reader progresses into the world depicted in schwab's books the less of a laughing matter it all seems the truth is that this highly influential figure at the center of the new global order currently being established is an out and out transhumanist who dreams of an end to natural healthy human life and community schwab repeats this message time and time again as if to be sure we have we have been duly warned the mind-boggling innovations triggered by the fourth industrial revolution from biotechnology to ai are redefining what it means to be human the future will challenge our understanding of what it means to be human from both a biological and a social standpoint already advances in neurotechnologies and biotechnologies are forcing us to question what it means to be human just in case you didn't get it anyway that's the end of the quote i would encourage you to go read through that full article and if you can stomach it start going through klaus schwab's previous writings about the fourth industrial revolution including his book on the subject but i think you're starting to get the sense in case you missed it this is about changing humanity at the core of what it means to be human so as you can imagine the knock-on effects from this are not just manifold it's everything everything about who we are our society the way it's structured the way we interact with other people in every respect is being altered forever on the basis of this great reset that is being actively and openly conspired on by some of the richest and most influential people on the planet but don't worry they will have no shortage of feel-good buzzword catchphrases about uh environmental responsibility and sustainability and equality and inclusion and all of the other catch phrases that we've been taught oh to cl clap like trained seals when we hear them without thinking for one moment what they are actually talking about here oh yeah international travel you'll probably have to have brain scans to determine if you're a security threat risk but whatever anyway moving right along it'll be so great because you'll be able to post things to social media via your thoughts but then again what if you have a censored thought that the social media won't allow you to post maybe you'll get a visit from the thought police literally talking about things that have always been portrayed as sci-fi dystopian madness is being actively promoted out in the open now no attempt to hide this this is not some sort of dingy dark corner of a rumor about some sort of global conspiracy here it is in black and white and anyone who is not paying attention to this and not taking it seriously is ultimately not on the field of battle in terms of the ultimate battle for the future of the human species i cannot stress enough how important this is so in an attempt to just throw out some of the ideas and concepts of the ways in which this is going to utterly transform everything about our lives in the coming years if these people get their way i'll turn to a number of sources first let's look at a a surprisingly interesting and perhaps tipping the hand more than intended uh article from the financial times yes the financial times by evil noah harari called the world after coronavirus which goes into a great degree of detail the incredible invasions of privacy that are on the table as a result of this hysteria and just reading from one part talking about the types of surveillance that are going to be possible in the future harare writes quote one of the problems we face in working out where we stand on surveillance is that none of us know exactly how we are being surveilled and what the coming years might bring surveillance technology is developing at breakneck speed and what seemed science fiction 10 years ago is today old news as a thought experiment consider a hypothetical government that demands that every citizen wears a biometric bracelet that monitors body temperature and heart rate 24 hours a day the resulting data is hoarded and analyzed by government algorithms the algorithms will know that you are sick even before you know it and they will also know where you have been and who you have met the chains of infection could be drastically shortened and even cut altogether such a system could arguably stock stop the epidemic in its tracks within days sounds wonderful right the downside is of course that this would give legitimacy to a terrifying new surveillance system if you know for example that i clicked on a fox news link rather than a cnn link that can teach you something about my political views and perhaps even my personality but if you can monitor what happens to my body temperature blood pressure and heart rate as i watch the video clip you can learn what makes me laugh what makes me cry and what makes me really really angry it is crucial to remember that anger joy boredom and love are biological phenomenon just like fever and a cough the same technology that identifies coughs could also identify laughs if corporations and governments start harvesting our biometric data on mass they can get to know us far better than we know ourselves and they can then not just predict our feelings but also manipulate our feelings and sell us anything they want be it a product or a politician biometric monitoring would make cambridge analytica's data hacking tactics look like something from the stone age imagine north korea in 2030 when every citizen has to wear a biometric bracelet 24 hours a day if you listen to a speech by the great leader and the bracelet picks up the telltale signs of anger you are done for end quote and that's just a small section of that rather extensive article talking about the various ways that this technology could utterly transform our lives but don't worry i mean that's that's north korea kind of stuff that wouldn't happen over here right dot dot um and in fact like so much of this propaganda it plays out like a threat because of course he's warning about these things oh this could happen imagine the state that gets its hands on this type of surveillance technology and the ways that this could be abused but we could use this technology for ourselves and we could harness the power of it to self-analyze and monitor and as long as we all cooperate and all voluntarily do what is expected of us in terms of social distancing and quarantining and masking and whatever else then maybe we can avoid that kind of dystopian future being forced upon us by the powers that shouldn't be it plays out exactly like a threat of course they're saying hey guys either you comply with us or we will be forced to make your existence a living nightmare of total orwellian surveillance and control over every aspect not just of what you do but what you think how you breathe how your heart rate everything coming under the watchful gaze of big brother and his all-seeing eye that is the future that is on the table that they are threatening us with and don't worry when the next bio-terror false flag is sprung on us and whatever starts spreading through the population then they'll have the the narrative will already be there everything will already be set and they'll say look see you guys didn't practice enough social distancing so we're now we're gonna have to come in and forcibly do this to you that is this trap that's being sprung for for us and so once again my mind boggles at attempting to in any way encapsulate every aspect of what is being put on the table here but let's just break it down into some of the broad categories and some of the things that are happening uh right now and that are due to happen in the near future uh for example let's look at a category like education now when you take everything and make it digital then you are automatically making it immediately censorable from a distance and not even necessarily by a human just an algorithm can detect wrong thought or wrong speech here or there and shut it down at the source and we are of course living through that as i record this another goo tube purge is taking place ah if only someone had warned us that youtube might censor people oh i never thought of that oh well um it is happening right now and as an example that i cited in my interview on the great reset with pete quinones last week i talked about the case of a speaker at san francisco state university invited by one of the the universities groups to talk at a virtual lecture that was taking place but there was protest oh a palestinian uh oh so the israeli lobby rallied and there were fox news articles written in protest and it was cancelled it was de-platformed not even by the university but by zoom by facebook by youtube the platforms themselves shut down the ability for an invited speaker to speak at a university event and now it doesn't involve we know a few years ago cancel culture involved people physically going to these lectures and pulling the fire alarm and stopping people from speaking because oh my god i can't listen to ideas that i don't agree with but now don't worry there doesn't have to be any of that messy human interaction there's no chance for an actual physical altercation or someone to actually i don't know reason with someone else no no don't have to do that now we can just flip a switch and that is gone you cannot give that speech literally so that's one aspect of this and it was encapsulated uh in a an insightful comment that was left on uh that great reset uh video with piquanas on odyssey.com which is the uh sort of web platform for the library protocol lbry uh you'll know about that if you follow my work if not i'll leave a link to talk more about what that is but on odyssey the uh the the odyssey video version of that great reset talk that i had with pete quinones uncle franco left the state of the comment at the very least the fourth industrial revolution will place the robber barons in between every human interaction this gives the robber barons a fee for every interaction and the power to approve or deny every human interaction it is every human's duty to prevent this infrastructure to gain government monopoly status and universal public acceptance undermine everyone who is part of the robber baron class if they sell eggs smash them or make them unable to sell them keep them up at night let your dog urinate on their lawn and so on and so on never surrender once you begin to fight back your life will have meaning try a small gesture today and see how great it feels or not the choice is yours someone gets it i mean oh here's one of those conspiracy theorists oh yay i just used that word now that completely undermines everything he said yay he's a conspiracy theorist see how good that feels yay i mean it is it's crazy crackpot tinfoil hat conspiracy nonsense to talk about that i mean robber barons oh i bet you're talking about the robber barons of our day and age like i don't know like bill gates are you saying that what they're going to put bill gates in charge of educating america's children really oh oh wait yeah i'm getting word yeah that's exactly what is happening well let's take this experience and really learn how we can do differently and better with our education system in terms of technology and virtual education uh etc and that's something we're actively working on through this process so it's not about just reopening schools when we are reopening schools let's open a better school and let's open a smarter education system and i want to thank the bill and melinda gates foundation we'll be working with them on this project bill gates is a visionary in many ways and his ideas and thoughts on technology and education he's spoken about for years but i think we now have a moment in history where we can actually incorporate and advance those ideas right when does change come to a society because we all talk about change and advancement but really we like control right and we like the status quo and it's hard to change the status quo but you get moments in history where people say okay i'm ready i'm ready for change i get it i think this is one of those moments oh yeah literally the bill and melinda gates foundation is going to be working with the state of new york to reimagine education for this brave new digital technological world where all learning will be virtual or at least a good proportion of it and well we need the technology to better mind control i mean sorry educate the youth of tomorrow and for those who don't know maybe you don't know because i didn't even have time to include this aspect of the bill and melinda gates foundation agenda in my two hour who is bill gates documentary but in fact the main focus area for the bill and melinda gates foundation in the u.s domestically is education it is in fact something that the foundation has been deeply uh dedicated to and invested in for decades at this point looking at how better to implement uh technological controls in the classroom monitoring of classroom and student performance and teacher performance and evaluation metrics etc etc in order to better educate the youth of tomorrow yes this is happening and you better believe it's not just going to be new york state that's going to be partnering up with bill and melinda gates and their ilk for this purpose of better integrating technology into the virtual classroom in fact that takes many different forms and we may have joked and laughed earlier about the ridiculous appearance of grover on the great reset podcast you may be wondering what that was all about well actually that leads into a segment with sesame street's president of social impact and philanthropy sherry western uh talking about the sesame street program and its work around the world in various different countries and cultures trying to impart these types of ideas about hand washing and other hygiene kind of things that we can impart to children and oh yeah completely reimagining the social fabric of various countries like afghanistan and pakistan and other places she talks openly about the social engineering that they engage in to uh to change people's minds in those countries not just the children who are obviously the direct target audience but also the parents and they talk about how they can manipulate and and change parents opinions and of course it's all for good things it's you know getting people in in afghanistan or pakistan to accept women and girls being going to school and that kind of thing yeah yeah we can all get behind that dot dot and what else what else can they put into this messaging that will suddenly become this social fabric changing idea that gets embedded with harmless children's programming oh remember kids wash your hands wear a mask and keep six feet at all times from other human beings because they're icky biological beings that can shed their disgusting viruses around you and we have to be protected against them at all times yay hey it's sesame street uh you think i'm joking listen to the interview and listen to it from that perspective i think you will find it as equally creepy as i did but once again education is just one aspect of this agenda let's look at business the economy generally it was something that we touched on on new world next week this week james evan pilato and myself went over the the stunning remarkable who would have guessed it fact that the rich are indeed getting richer as a result of the covid uh 19 scam democ and of course it is the largest corporations the amazons and what have you the big restaurant chains that are benefiting because they're essential they're allowed to remain open mom and pop of course have to close and they will probably never reopen uh so this is a consolidation of the corporatocracy again perfectly predicted predictable and predicted everyone knew this was going to happen as i pointed out in new world next week schwab writes about this in some detail in the great reset talking about how small businesses will be the most affected um so again this is part of the the plan for consolidation and centralization of power stop me if you've heard this another key aspect of the way this is going to uh play into the the business environment the automation of the workforce through these types of technologies not just the blue collar jobs but the white collar jobs too and a large section of the workforce is going to be increasingly automated out of work and so what does that mean when suddenly it's not just 5 or 10 or even 20 unemployment but when we're looking at 50 of the workforce that can't find meaningful work what are you going to do then well there's only one option well we just have to take it to the next level and have some sort of ubi and you will know from this podcast and the previous work that i've done on the on the corona world order and on the greatest depression and things like this that of course the digital dollar the fed coin is waiting in the wings literally fed coin digital dollar your your wallet that you'll get that will be tied directly to the federal reserve so they can pump their stimul stimulus money in at first which will eventually form morph into some sort of ubi which will eventually be tied to your social credit and your your vaccination certification and all of that again i've detailed this in the past we will be going through that more in the future other aspects of the business trans transformations around all the the kind of buzzword ideas that the the world economic forum specifically has been pumping for the last several years uh stakeholder capitalism uh in stakeholder capitalism the businesses aren't just uh behold well they're certainly not beholden to their customers that's a that's an antiquated idea that's a naive idea anyway but they're not even just uh beholden to their investors they're shareholders no no it's stakeholders which is everyone everyone in the community every everyone has a stake in this business and what it's doing to the environment and the way it treats its workers and all of that so we all kind of have some sort of quasi ownership but not really of these corporations and so they all have to kind of listen to us and who's going to tell these corporations what the will of the people is well of course it's the world economic forum and again you get this sense vividly when you're reading through their their materials on these subjects that it's going to be the the types of people who sit on at davos and have these kinds of conversations are going to be the one who are going to set the metrics for how we evaluate esg esg being environmental social and corp governance responsibility which is now a key part of what every every business will have to do and of course again it sounds so great yes yes we want to take care of the environment we want to be socially responsible we want to be governed properly what does that mean exactly how do we measure that and how do we comply with that oh here's this 14 000 page text that's going to be uh you're gonna have to have teams of compliance officers to sort through don't worry the big corporations will have their billion dollar law firms that will be able to devote however many man-hours it takes to sort through all of this and comply and and go jump through all the hoops mom and pop in the corner of course will never be able to do this and they will be weeded out of existence but oh you know can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs so again utter transformation of business and the economy as we've known it um which of course has knock-on effects on society itself and this is not something that they hide uh you will have heard earlier today uh john kerry and others talking about the new social con contract that will come about as a result of this pandemic and this is something again they write about in the great reset book and have talked about at length that there will be a new social contract that comes about as a result of the ways people are reimagining their position in society and their relation to government what government can and cannot tell people to do remember this imaginary contract that you didn't sign and have never seen because it doesn't exist that somehow is obliging you to do this and that and not to do that this or that well guess what it's being changed by whom under what you know what say do i have in this well i get to sign it when it's finished oh wait no again it will never be written down and it's not an actual document and it's not really a contract but you will be expected to abide by whatever rules the world economic forum and its cronies come up for with for how to live our lives in the future what does that actually mean i i've listened to a bunch of talk about this it still is 100 blather at this point so of course they're not going to nail it down they're not going to say what is the social contra contract and how is it being rewritten they're just warning you that don't worry everything you think about the the verities of existence and what what it means to live in a nation state and all this is going to be completely transformed but you know you don't get to stay saying that um they talk about other societal aspects of the pandemic and the scandemic that and the the very real psychological effects that this is going to have on the unfortunately easily duped masses uh who will develop their the various phobias about germs and how that will reshape the fabric of our lives so that you know wha how will we ever we'll obviously never go back to a place where we can be in a crowded room with maskless people and feel safe with each other so we'll have to completely transform society and rethink and we'll we'll have distancing and hygiene and obsessive handwashing and everything will be part of our daily lives and masks will become commonplace and fashion accessories and blah blah blah and all the things that you've heard about the ways this will reshape our our lives and another incredibly important much more important really in the longer term part of this fourth industrial revolution as it relates to society is the creation of new classes not necessarily based on the old economic standards but based on biological differences that will take place as a result of the upgrades that are coming the brain chips and what have you and this has been talked about for a number of years by bioethicists and uh the like uh talking about the gen rich and the gen poor as in people who get the genetic engineering enhancements and thus are these superior human beings will essentially be lord lord like almost almost god like compared to the lowly biological humans that the terrans as they say that inhabit this this planet well we're going off world and we're going to merge with the machines so ultimately it's not just gen rich and gen poor it's transhumanist rich transhumanist poor and again they're they're talking about the creation of this new natural hierarchy that will take place as a result of this so again complete utter transformation of everything you've ever known about society and how it functions uh geopolitically of course everything's on the table one specific chapter in the great reset book focuses on the question of which power will ultimately win out uh as a result of this great crisis this generated crisis will china win out as some people are saying well they they were first through it and they they recovered the fastest however that happened and all you know you know the narrative and thus they're going to be able to get on their their feet and and restructure their economy but then no people are saying no no no it'll be the u.s because china relies so much on exports especially trade with the us and if that's getting shut down then the us will be able to win that war of attrition others will say no no one wins in fact it won't be a big unitary superpower that runs the world as we've known for example in pax americana no it will be a new system where in fact it's the small agile nimble uh states that will be able to best react to the changing times and thus will be the ultimate winners of this so it's not one winner but it'll be a bunch of smaller states and all of the things that are being proposed but at any rate it is kind of like a who will win this power for the ownership of the globe stay tuned to find out we'll tell you don't worry another aspect of the geopolitical fights that are taking place right now is uh was explored on a very recent edition of the great reset podcast where they were talking about different forms of globalization not that globalization is dead as we said no this is just the next stage of it but what will that next stage look like and they talked about concepts like gated globalization where you will have groups of countries that with similar with similar outlooks with similar agendas and ideologies and it's similar approaches to the pandemic scam demik uh who will band together uh and form these these closed off global trading partners though they're scattered all over the globe but they will be a trading network essentially and you might have competing networks in this gated globalization vision um which people might remember again this is not a new concept this is exactly what was happening in the 1930s with the various tariffs and and trade barriers and the the sort of alliances that were forming and breaking as a result of all of the economic chaos of the 1930s which oh yeah kind of led to world war so once again another harbinger of world war iii which i have talked about extensively in the past we will talk about more in the future um again that's on the table uh again i cannot possibly encapsulate in this one podcast all of the various ways that this is all changing but i guess that boils down to the bottom line of this entire exploration one this is a transformation not just of business or economy or society or geopolitics but everything all at once it is in fact a transformation of humanity itself it has nothing to do with any virus or any disease it is a pre-planned agenda that is being rolled out now under a new guys with a new name with a new brand to sell the same old swill to the public of control in a very few elite technocratic class hands and that they will don't worry shape everything for our best interests i mean did you hear how many times they said equality and inclusivity and sustainability they must have our best interests in mind right it is a conspiracy it is an open conspiracy but it is a conspiracy nonetheless uh it is it it is not deniable at this point i will of course as always have the source documents the things that i'm reading from all linked up in the show notes there will be lots of show notes for today's episode that i invite you exhort you even to explore at your own leisure because once again this is an open conspiracy it touches on every aspect of your life from here on forward will be under this process of transformation and as our good old friend what was it uncle uncle frank uncle franco did exhort now is the time for resistance in every way and any way possible in every way that you can resist against this agenda it is this is the time for it because as i say everything is on the table right now um as i say this touches on everything literally everything uh you saw my corona world order podcast earlier this year and the other work that i've done this is everything that i've been warning about since the corbett report started all happening all at once all converging on this idea of the great reset or whatever you call it again the great reset let's not focus entirely on that particular manifestation of this idea because like new world order or whatever else they're going to call it next week it's just a label that they can slap on the same package of ideas um and the world economic forum of course in the super class structure just vying for its place at the table no you see we're setting the agenda by we're rolling out this new global brand for the new world order and everyone's talking about the great reset so don't focus all of your attention and firepower on the great reset per se but on the ideas underlining it which of course line up with everything that the technocratic ruling would be elite the elitists have been trying to urge us into for a very long time having said all of that again this is an ongoing exploration i cannot possibly encapsulate it all in this podcast in some ways it's everything that i've been talking about for the previous 13 years and hopefully we'll be talking about for the next 50 years unless we do actually derail this agenda in some incredibly substantive way but it's going to take all of our firepower immediately in the infowar of course having said that i think we're going to wrap it up for today as i say there's so much information to go through please go to the show notes at corbettreport.com and avail yourself of the many many sources documents and resources that will be there at corbettreport.com great reset that is the link to go directly to the show notes for today's episode i am james corbett of corbettreport.com humbly humbly asking you to join me again next time the corbett report is brought to you by the corbett report subscriber a weekly newsletter featuring james corbett's international forecaster editorial recommended reading and viewing discounts on corbett report dvds and once a month a subscriber-only video sign up today to start receiving your copy at corbettreport.com support 

Michael

23 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Finally, here are the show notes and sources (which are extensive) for everything in the report: Episode 387 – Your Guide to The Great Reset

One of the sources linked to is the Launch Session, June 3, 2020, for the "World Economic Forum."

“The Great Reset” will be the theme of a unique twin summit to be convened by the World Economic Forum in January 2021. In-person and virtual dialogues will address the need for a more fair, sustainable and resilient future, and a new social contract centred on human dignity, social justice and where societal progress does not fall behind economic development.

The World Economic Forum is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation. The Forum engages the foremost political, business, cultural and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas. We believe that progress happens by bringing together people from all walks of life who have the drive and the influence to make positive change.

At this time, there are 1,413 comments.  I've read through about the first 40.  Every one of those blasts the organization.  One commenter expressed surprise that the stream of damming remarks is being left up.  I'm surprised, too.

Ellen

26 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Just in case YouTube ever takes his video down of Episode 387 – Your Guide to The Great Reset, here is a raw copy of their AI automated transcript.

THANK YOU for the transcript.  It will be hard on my eyes to read through, but I'd rather plow through the written text than listen.

Ellen

9 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

At this time, there are 1,413 comments.  I've read through about the first 40.  Every one of those blasts the organization.  One commenter expressed surprise that the stream of damming remarks is being left up.  I'm surprised, too.

Ellen,

If all this is, like Corbett says, is a marketing plan for the same old technocracy (and I believe it is), these comments are feedback data.

First, the DAVOS people will know how hard it will be to keep their "Great Reset" trial balloon afloat. If they have to replace that approach, no problem. They are billionaires.

Second, they will be able to use AI to surveil the people making the comments to see how to best change their minds in the future.

This is a form of split-testing and flushing out the enemies among friends.

Michael

5 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

This is a form of split-testing and flushing out the enemies among friends.

I signed back on to say that I'd had the awful thought that maybe the organizers were compiling a list of people to be eliminated early in their project.  Your version is less nasty.

Ellen

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

THANK YOU for the transcript.  It will be hard on my eyes to read through, but I'd rather plow through the written text than listen.

Ellen

Ellen,

For a raw transcript like that, I suggest both. Put the audio on in the background and follow along with the text. It will make the punctuation clear, let you know when Corbett is speaking or another, and allow you to make sense out of the times there are pretty bad errors.

Michael

21 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

For a raw transcript like that, I suggest both. Put the audio on in the background and follow along with the text.

No way.  I don't like listening to lectures in any case, unless actually attending a live event, and the sound of a lecture via the internet gives me shivers.

I'll copy the transcript to a word-processor and edit as I go along.  I have a lot of practice editing.  🙃

Ellen

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Also, if you are interested, keep an eye on the Corbett's show notes for his report:  Episode 387 – Your Guide to The Great Reset.

He often has a full transcript made.

[....]

Transcript dump

Almost done reading.

Here's a passage to produce some nightmares:

Literally talking about things that have always been portrayed as sci-fi dystopian madness is being actively promoted out in the open now, no attempt to hide this.  This is not some sort of dingy dark corner of a rumor about some sort of global conspiracy.  Here it is in black and white, and anyone who is not paying attention to this and not taking it seriously is ultimately not on the field of battle in terms of the ultimate battle for the future of the human species 

I cannot stress enough how important this is, so in an attempt to just throw out some of the ideas and concepts of the ways in which this is going to utterly transform everything about our lives in the coming years if these people get their way, I'll turn to a number of sources 

First let's look at a surprisingly interesting and perhaps tipping-the-hand-more-than-intended article from The Financial Times, yes, The Financial Times, by evil Noah Harari called "The World after Coronavirus" which goes into a great degree of detail [about] the incredible invasions of privacy that are on the table as a result of this hysteria, and - just reading from one part talking about the types of surveillance that are going to be possible in the future - Harari writes:

"One of the problems we face in working out where we stand on surveillance is that none of us know exactly how we are being surveilled and what the coming  years might bring.  Surveillance  technology is developing at breakneck speed and what seemed science fiction 10 years ago is today old news.  As a thought experiment, consider a hypothetical government that demands that every citizen wears a  biometric bracelet that monitors body temperature and heart rate 24 hours a day.  The resulting data is hoarded and analyzed by government algorithms.  The algorithms will know that you are sick even before you know it and they will also know where you have been and who you have met.  The chains of infection could be drastically shortened and even cut altogether. Such a system could arguably stop the epidemic in its tracks within days.

"Sounds wonderful, right?  The downside is, of course, that this would give legitimacy to a terrifying new surveillance system.

"If you know, for example, that I clicked on a Fox News link rather than a CNN link, that can teach you something about my political views and perhaps even my personality, but if you can monitor what happens to my body temperature, blood pressure, and heart rate as I watch the video clip, you can learn what makes me laugh, what makes me cry, and what makes me really, really angry.  It is crucial to remember that anger, joy, boredom, and love are biological phenomena just like fever and a cough. The same technology that identifies coughs could also identify laughs.  If corporations and governments start harvesting our biometric data en masse they can get to know us far better than we know ourselves and they can then not just predict our feelings but also manipulate our feelings and sell us anything they want, be it a product or a politician.  Biometric monitoring would make Cambridge Analytica's data hacking tactics look like something from the Stone Age.

"Imagine North Korea in 2030 when every citizen has to wear a biometric bracelet 24 hours a day.  If you listen to a speech by the great leader and the bracelet picks up the telltale signs of anger you are done for."

[....]

They're saying, "Hey, guys, either you comply with us or we will be forced to make your existence a living nightmare of total Orwellian surveillance and control over every aspect not just of what you do but what you think, how you breathe, how your heart rate, everything coming under the watchful gaze of Big Brother and his all-seeing eye."  That is the future that is on the table that they are threatening us with, and don't worry when the next bio-terror false flag is sprung on us and whatever starts spreading through the population, then the narrative will already be there, everything will already be set and they'll say, "Look, see, you guys didn't practice enough social distancing, so now we're gonna have to come in and forcibly do this to you."

Ellen

My workplace forwarded to us this email from Becker's Health Care. A few things jumped out at me: - the insistence that masks work, despite acknowledging that that really don't,
- the insistence on the claim that Hydroxychloroquine DOESN'T work, and

-"This isn't going away anytime soon."

Thoughts, comments?

COVID-19 update from Becker's Healthcare

Informational:

Over the past seven months, COVID-19 has impacted nearly every aspect of our lives. As we continue to find safe and creative ways to navigate our new reality with this virus, it's worthwhile to reflect on what we've learned along the way.

Here are 10 observations about COVID-19 that immediately come to mind:

1. The virus doesn't care who you are. 

A virus is a piece of genetic material (in this case RNA) surrounded by a protein capsule. If you breathe in enough particles of the virus, you're going to get COVID-19. It's that simple. Anyone can get it.

2. Testing isn't 100 percent. 

Medical testing isn't perfect and can sometimes lead to a false sense of security. There are false negatives (you have COVID but test negative) and false positives (you don't have COVID but test positive). In general, rapid tests have higher false negative rates. If you think someone might have COVID and a rapid test is negative, testing should be repeated with a more sensitive test.

3. Respiratory spread is the most common way for COVID to be transmitted. 

The virus is spread through the air. An infected person breathes it out; you breath it in. The closer you are to someone who is infected (whether or not they have symptoms), the more likely you are to become infected. The better the ventilation and airflow around you, the less likely you are to become infected. Close proximity indoors means higher risk; being socially distanced outdoors lowers the risk.

4. Masks work. 

Because the virus is predominantly spread through the air, masks can help to both protect you from inhaling the virus and also protect other people if you have the virus. Some masks are better than others. Properly fitted N95 masks offer optimal protection and have the best filtration. Surgical facemasks or medical ear-loop masks are also very good, but don't offer the same protection as an N95 mask. Cloth masks are not as good as medical masks, but still offer some protection. On another note, unless you wear the mask over your nose and mouth, it probably doesn't help very much. As always, be certain to practice good hand washing habits and stay home if you are sick.

5. COVID-19 has many symptoms: some typical, some atypical.

Most patients with COVID present with either a fever, cough or shortness of breath. However, many also have other symptoms including headache, fatigue, gastrointestinal complaints, rashes and more. In children, there can be an inflammatory syndrome that resembles Kawasaki disease. It's important to be alert for these other symptoms. Too often the diagnosis of COVID has been delayed because the symptoms weren't typical. Of importance, the sudden loss of taste or smell in an otherwise healthy person is very concerning for the diagnosis of COVID.

6. Some people have symptoms for many months after infection.

We call these cases "long haulers" and the cause is not completely understood. Most commonly, these individuals get over their acute symptoms but are left with disabling fatigue, marked exercise intolerance, and often a sense of heart racing with minimal activity. Some researchers think that the virus causes inflammation in the part of the nervous system that controls heart rate, blood pressure and temperature. Patients with such cases seem to be increasing in number and will likely further grow as the pandemic continues. It's important to note that despite the presence of these "long haul" symptoms, people like this are not infectious.

7. We've made a lot of progress on therapies. 

It's hard to believe, but we've only known about COVID-19 for several months. However, in that short time medical researchers have identified treatments that work to limit the disease or shorten its duration (remdesivir, dexamethasone), treatments that probably work (monoclonal antibodies) and treatments that likely show minimal or no benefit (hydroxychloroquine). Medical researchers have a lot of experience conducting studies to determine which treatments are most likely to be beneficial. Listen to the scientists who are doing good peer-reviewed research. Be wary of those who promote cures without good science supporting them.

8. The mortality rate from COVID-19 in October is a lot lower than it was in March and April. 

We've learned a lot about this disease over the past several months. In addition to the therapies described above, we've also learned a great deal about the critical care of patients with COVID-19. We've learned how to best use oxygen, how to best position patients for maximal ventilation ("proning"), when and how to use mechanical ventilators. We've begun to understand how the virus affects the heart and other organs. We've found that the virus increases blood clotting and are doing research to understand when and how to use blood thinners. In the Ascension system alone, which serves 4 million unique lives annually, we've seen a 50% reduction in hospital mortality over the past six months – remarkable progress in such a short period of time.

9. COVID-19 isn't going away any time soon.

The pandemic will end when we have "herd immunity" to the virus. This will happen when either enough people have become infected and develop immunity, or when enough people are treated with an effective and safe vaccine. Unfortunately, it looks like that according to our best information only 10% of the population has reportedly had the virus to date and is immune for an undetermined amount of time. We've got many more months to go.

10. We still have a lot to learn.

The good news is we're learning more all the time.

13 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

My workplace forwarded to us this email from Becker's Health Care. A few things jumped out at me: - the insistence that masks work, despite acknowledging that that really don't,  [ ]

Thoughts, comments?

My doctor says you are wrong and I agree.  I trust him and my own judgment far more than you, who asserts but provides no evidence.

9 minutes ago, tmj said:

If the email is here printed in its entirety it is assertion based and by implication is meant to direct action by individuals from a position of authority re communication from a 'healthcare provider'.

I disagree. It's some of both.

17 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

My workplace forwarded to us this email from Becker's Health Care.

[....]

Thoughts, comments?

I don't know anything about "Becker's Health Care" and I don't have time right now to look into them.

One of the points listed leaps out as reflective of hanky-panky going on in official places:

3. Respiratory spread is the most common way for COVID to be transmitted. 

The virus is spread through the air. An infected person breathes it out; you breath it in. The closer you are to someone who is infected (whether or not they have symptoms), the more likely you are to become infected. The better the ventilation and airflow around you, the less likely you are to become infected. Close proximity indoors means higher risk; being socially distanced outdoors lowers the risk

There's been hemming and hawing on whether or not the Covid virus is an aerosol virus - meaning, spread through airborne particles - as well as being spread in droplets of expelled mucus.

Here's something from NPR dated October 5 about the CDC's shifting position on the "airborne" issue.

CDC Acknowledges Coronavirus Can Spread Via Airborne Transmission

Maria Goody     October 5, 2020

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now says the coronavirus can be spread through airborne particles that can linger in the air "for minutes or even hours" — even among people who are more than 6 feet apart.

The CDC still says that SARS-COV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, is most frequently spread among people in close contact with one another, through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes or talks. But in new guidance published Monday on its website, the agency also acknowledged that under certain circumstances, people have become infected by smaller particles that can linger in the air in enclosed spaces that are poorly ventilated.

"Sometimes the infected person was breathing heavily, for example while singing or exercising," the CDC said. In such cases, the CDC said, there's evidence that the amount of smaller infectious droplets and particles that a contagious person produces "became concentrated enough to spread the virus to other people" – even if they were more than 6 feet away. In some cases, the CDC said, transmission occurred "shortly after the person with COVID-19 had left" the room.

For months, many experts who study the airborne transmission of viruses have been warning that the coronavirus can spread through the air. Last month, many experts cheered when the CDC seemed to address the issue, posting an update that suggested that aerosols – tiny airborne particles expelled from a person's mouth when they speak, sing, sneeze or breathe — might be among the most common ways the coronavirus is spreading. But the agency took down that guidance a few days later, saying it was a draft proposal that was posted to its website in error. The CDC's latest guidance stops short of calling airborne transmission "common."

I think that what's going on regarding the "airborne" issue is alarm-stoking to keep a sense of risk high.

Regarding masks, the effectiveness depends on the type of mask and the type of transmission.  If there's airborne transmission, a high-performance mask would be needed for protection.  Droplet transmission is interfered with by flimsier masks, although it could still occur.

Ellen

And a little more shade thown, this time for for CNN:

"There getting tired of the pandemic...You turn on CNN, that's all they cover...You know why? They're trying to talk people out of voting...'COVID, COVID, Pandemic , COVID, COVID, COVID COVID...' People aren't buying it CNN, you dumb bastards..."

• Like 2

On 10/19/2020 at 10:27 AM, Ellen Stuttle said:

Regarding masks, the effectiveness depends on the type of mask and the type of transmission.  If there's airborne transmission, a high-performance mask would be needed for protection.  Droplet transmission is interfered with by flimsier masks, although it could still occur.

Ellen,

According to Paul Krugman in the New York Times yesterday, the real enemy of curing the coronavirus is Ayn Rand.

To him, she's the reason people don't wear masks.

And she's killin' 'em all, left and right.

She's killin' 'em all, I tell ya'.

:) 

How Many Americans Will Ayn Rand Kill?
Liberty doesn’t mean freedom to infect other people.

After setting up his article with some very creative history and stats and some creative doom and gloom, Krugman asks and answers:

But why does this keep happening? Why does America keep making the same mistakes?

Donald Trump’s disastrous leadership is, of course, an important factor. But I also blame Ayn Rand — or, more generally, libertarianism gone bad, a misunderstanding of what freedom is all about.

If you look at what Republican politicians are saying as the pandemic rips through their states, you see a lot of science denial. Gov. Kristi Noem of South Dakota, has gone full Trump — questioning the usefulness of masks and encouraging potential super-spreader events.

For Krugman, Ayn Rand means science denial and refusal to wear masks.

Well, at least we know Krugman's remedy:

Censor Ayn Rand.

:)

Michael

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

According to Paul Krugman in the New York Times yesterday, the real enemy of curing the coronavirus is Ayn Rand.

How Many Americans Will Ayn Rand Kill?
Liberty doesn’t mean freedom to infect other people.

"The Face Without Pain or Fear or Guilt"...or a Mask.

Ellen

PS:  Looks like you have to subscribe - which I'm not going to do - to read the article.

18 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Looks like you have to subscribe - which I'm not going to do - to read the article.

I keep a copy of Microsoft Edge on my desktop so I can occasionally read an article from the New York Times, Bloomberg, and other publications that allow a low number of N free articles per month w/o subscribing. If I reach N, I clear the browser history to reset the "articles read" to zero.

The Washington Compost doesn't allow any free articles.