Coronavirus

Peter

Hydroxychloroquine Should Be Available Over The Counter

Last month the Oregon pharmacy board ... blocked HCQ access as follows:

“Prescription orders for chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19 infection may only be dispensed if written for a patient enrolled in a clinical trial by an authorized investigator.”

In other countries, such as Costa Rica and Honduras, HCQ is being given freely to the public to successfully defeat coronavirus there. In some countries officials are even going door-to-door distributing HCQ ...

When it comes to HCQ availability the forward countries and the backward are reversed

• Like 1

How more fucked up could things be when state pharmacy licensing boards attempt to dictate what doctors give their patients?

Total abuse of power aimed at generating corpses.

They need to be disappeared by DHS troopers just like Portland Pantyfa terrorist scum, because they are the same thing.

21 hours ago, Mark said:

How a false hydroxychloroquine narrative was created
36 ways and counting
by Meryl Nass, M.D.

Mark,

This needs to be spread as far and wide as possible. Thank you for posting it.

What a case study in crony corporatism.

This could easily be used as plot points for Atlas Shrugged, the Sequel.

Michael

Dooby dooby do. Ah. Thanks Frank Sinatra. How odd.  Have I mentioned this? I thought Doctor Fauci was of Arabic descent but he joins a long list of famous Italian Americans!

Anthony Stephen Fauci was born on December 24, 1940, in Brooklyn, New York, the second child of first-generation Italian American parents Eugenia and Stephen. A sports nut, he spent his days playing baseball, basketball and football, when not busy working the cash register or making deliveries for his father's pharmacy.

Fox is saying 80 percent of whites and 81 percent of black people want law, order and civility in their neighborhoods. This is after 51 days of lawlessness in Portland.  President Trump is saying major cities are worse than Afghanistan, worse than anything I have seen. Trump is wondering about Biden's mental fitness. Biden's brain is shot. Who's the old fart? You're the old fart. I think Biden needs to name his, younger, better looking, black female, VP. Now! So we can dig up dirt. cue jocularity laugh track. 

Things are looking up.

Man In 20s Who Died In Motorcycle Accident Finally Removed From Florida's COVID-19 Death List

Whew!

They finally cleared up the one case that was contaminating their stats.

Finally the Florida COVID-19 death stats are impeccable.

And now we can all trust them from here on out, right?

We can trust everything they say.

We can obey without giving it a second thought.

🙂

Michael

Le Cockroach. What if you or your spouse became infected? I know they are saying the “Oxford Vaccine” will be available in January . . . but? I mentioned before how a janitor and his wife were infected at a local school but none of the teachers exposed have come down with the virus! Thank goodness. I wish him and his wife well. The janitor is off a ventilator but he still needs a “breathing tube” whatever that means. Christ, I don’t want to get it. To those of you who think this is a hoax? Look at all the celebrities who have gotten it. Can “the elites” fudge that? They had a Broadway star highlighted on People Magazine who just died at 41? Can you believe your own eyes? Signed, Petri Dish.     

From ATP. Scientists have known for several months the new coronavirus can become suspended in micro droplets expelled by patients when they speak and breathe, but until now there was no proof that these tiny particles are infectious . . .  Linsey Marr, a professor at Virginia Tech who is a leading expert on aerial transmission of viruses and wasn't involved in the study, said it was rare to obtain measurements of the amount of virus present in air. "Based on what we know about other diseases and what we know so far about SARS-CoV-2, I think we can assume that if the virus is 'infectious in aerosols,' then we can become infected by breathing them in," she told AFP

1 hour ago, Jon Letendre said:

Peter, you never did answer me about your loser Masonic father (your words) and whether or not you recall any childhood memories of screams or whimpers coming from the basement?

I am sorry I dinna log in since i have blocked you, laddie. If I had logged in i would have never read your message. You are a low life piece of shit.  My Dad served in the Navy and had third degree burns from the Japanese sinking his ship, you horrible excuse for a human being. What have you ever done that was good? Anything you pedophile? What happened to your two boys? Where did you bury them?

Boy, does this Irishman have a handle on what this whole thing with masks is about.

I can corroborate his take since I study persuasion and propaganda. This is 100% in line with countless articles and books I have studied.

The techniques involved are isolation, cognitive dissonance and dehumanization. The aim is to effect compliance and groupthink on a large scale.

The main emotional mechanism used is fear and terror and one of the main desired outcomes is for the population to not be united in their old way of thinking, but instead for people to bark and bicker at each other all the time until the groupthink sets in. And that happens after people start clamoring for it all to stop. At that point, they'll follow anything or anyone who looks like they can shut down the nastiness and craziness.

And he's right. The people behind this are evil.

Michael

Bond: I like my vodka martinis shaken, not stirred and with a dash of Covid vaccine.

From MSN News. The frontrunners, from Moderna, Pfizer, and AstraZeneca, are on the verge of kicking off clinical trials that will enroll tens of thousands of volunteers to help determine whether the shots prevent coronavirus infections or enable people to fight off the virus if they do get sick. Pharmaceutical giant Merck is also working on a coronavirus shot but hasn't provided details on when it might be ready. "I think when people tell the public that there's going to be a vaccine by the end of 2020, for example, I think they do a grave disservice," Kenneth Frazier, Merck's CEO, said in a recent interview with Harvard professor Tsedal Neeley. "We don't have a great history of introducing vaccines quickly in the middle of a pandemic. We want to keep that in mind."

1 hour ago, Jon Letendre said:

There is no such thing as covid. People die every day and liars tell us it was some new bug, that’s all.

The number of liars involved in that one is enormous.  A worldwide roster of virologists, medical examiners, lab techs.

Ellen

Just now, Ellen Stuttle said:

The number of liars involved in that one is enormous.  A worldwide roster of virologists, medical examiners, lab techs.

Ellen

Multiple examples of said liars in each of your categories have been given right here on this site, from all around the world, for months now.

Every indicator is flashing massive scam, but go right ahead and believe the next report, I can’t stop you.

1 hour ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Area 54? UFO's? Abductions? The X-Files? Are you trying to tell me . . . . 

2 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

Multiple examples of said liars in each of your categories have been given right here on this site, from all around the world, for months now.

Every indicator is flashing massive scam, but go right ahead and believe the next report, I can’t stop you.

Jon, you happen to be talking to someone who really does have insider information on this one.  Plus you're talking logistic absurdity.  I'm not denying, btw, that there's been quite a bit of cheating, especially in certain countries, of which the US is one.  That doesn't mean that there is no bug, one which hits susceptible people hard.

Ellen

• Like 1