Coronavirus

Peter

On March 28, 2020 at 1:56 PM, Ellen Stuttle said:

Eric Holder - one of the biggest bastards of them all in pushing the AGW scare.  He's a fine one to talk.

Ellen

Catching up to an error I made reading in haste. (I'm past the allowed time for editing the post.)

ThatGuy had commented on a speculation by Praying Medic regarding a couple tweets by Eric Holder:

On March 27, 2020 at 7:42 PM, ThatGuy said:

Something else Praying Medic pointed out: Obama's Eric Holder made two tweets about current events, each with a different pic of JFK...speculated if it was a veiled threat, on Holder's part...

I made a name confusion.  Not that Eric Holder is any good guy, but the person I was thinking of is John Holdren.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Holdren

John Paul Holdren (Sewickley, Pennsylvania, March 1, 1944) is an American scientist who served as the senior advisor to President Barack Obama on science and technology issues through his roles as Assistant to the President for Science and Technology, Director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, and Co-Chair of the President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology (PCAST).[1][2][3][4][5][6]

Ellen

15 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

I didn't know that Anonymous was still a thing, and I don't know if it's connected to Q...but there's a new video that just dropped tonight targeting Bill Gates re: Coronavirus:

TG,

I used to watch Anonymous, starting back from when it attacked Scientology and going up through the 2016 Trump campaign.

Man has it changed.

The fire is missing from this video. Where's the anger? It almost sounds like a political ad. Like a disinformation thing.

(There is nothing better to cover for Gates than a half-assed attack that can be called a fringe conspiracy theory, right?)

I hope the hackers full of piss and vinegar have not moved on.

They made a difference.

I'm not so sure about the current incarnation.

Michael

The vitamin D dose rec by Durk Pearson is 4000 IU/day with food and Vitamin C which I think might be 1Gram 3 or 4 times a day. C is water soluble so it needs continual replenishment and D is fat soluble. D isn't really a vitamin and your body also makes it so go outside and enjoy the sun which is the most enabling agent for that. C and D boost the immune system.

--Brant

Tony hit a home run with that link. I put it on the conservative pay site To The Point News . Com owned and run by Jack Wheeler. You can read that site for a month for 9 bucks. Durk Pearson posts there in the Forums under the name Skye. The security was beefed up so no more free articles. I comment on some of the articles. Besides OL it's the only place I post. In over 30 years on the Internet, including one predecessor, Ft. Freedom, I've never used a pseudonym. This was by ignorant happenstance. I've no criticism for those who do.

--Brant

lots of articles off the virus from many perspectives but not from the left (political, economic, scientific, medical) nor Objectivist or libertarian

Is...Is the My Pillow guy "Q"?

Ok, probably not...:) 

But seriously...For those not in the know, the leftist media and celebrity shills are having a fit over Trump giving attention to Mike Lindell of My Pillow, who turned his production towards making masks, and keeping jobs going. CNN cut away from him because he started talking about God and the Bible. The "elites" are going crazy, and getting ratio'd in return. 

But the twist? Go to the My Pillow website, and use the promo code "Q" for a substantial discount.

It's...it's a Q-Pon!

:D

https://twitter.com/Jordan_Sather_/status/1244978010249252864?s=20

What an interesting coupon code for MyPillow to have right now! (Q) Not a bad discount, either. Looks like it's still working, try it for yourself: https://mypillow.com Didn't POTUS just bring the MyPillow CEO to the White House, too? What a coincidence.

A pleasure guys, like you, trying to make sense of it all. When you've got time, some lighter opinion pieces at JWR also caught my fancy, so I posted the lot. Look at the usually thoughtful comments underneath and as bonus, a page of Think Toons. I know you can take the occasional religious references with a bar of salt.

http://ip1.thejmg.com/t/1713914/2735224/2037/3/

From The Daily Caller:

Tucker Carlson Airs Report Claiming Coronavirus ‘Probably Originated From A Laboratory In Wuhan’

There is a video at that link that doesn't embed, so you have to go there to see it.

The gist of this report is that there is a report from a couple of people at the South China University of Technology who claim the origin of the COVID-19 came from the intermediate horseshoe bat. 

The problem is that this type of bat isn't found in Wuhan. The closest place it is found is 600 miles away. Also, it is not sold in the Wuhan wet market at all.

However, scientists were using the intermediate horseshoe bat for experiments at a research facility near the the Wuhan wet market when the virus spread erupted in Wuhan. Probably an accident happened. So the authors of the report conclude that the pandemic started at a lab in Wuhan.

All them there they those people who have been receiving megabucks from their support of the Chinese Communist Government through "free trade" (ain't that such a nice term?), people like the mainstream media, say this notion is absurd, xenophobic and racist when non-Chinese say it. When Chinese say it, like the co-authors of the report, the butt-lickers of the Chinese Communist Government in our society simply ignore them.

See?

Doing news the mainstream way is simple.

:) 

And lucrative, too, if you play your cards right by supporting the Chinese Communist Government over America.

Michael

EDIT: I found one. Here's the video on Twitter:

Prepare for some rip-righteous spin on death numbers in the press. President Trump said the peak is coming, so they are gearing up with stories about the corpse wagons and mass graves.

But before you start quaking in your books and bury your head in the sand, let Candace set the table about how the press operates with death numbers.

Since we are talking about Candace, she's looking into what is really happening in hospitals in NY.

Be a little scared. That's OK with outbreaks of disease. And be prepared. It's wise to do the common sense things like washing your hands, covering your sneezes and so on.

But do not trust anything coming out of the press.

Fear and panic increase their ratings. That's all they care about. They don't care about you. They don't even care about you if your eyeballs increase their ratings. They only care about their ratings. 

Fear works for that, so they sell fear.

I never thought I would quote FDR, but he was right on this: "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."

Michael

• Like 1

Wanna see how bad off the testing facilities are in one of the COVID-19 epicenters in the US? You know... The battle zones the media are yapping nonstop about? 

James O'Keefe took a coronavirus test and filmed what happened.

Come to your own conclusions.

For me, the horror story fizzled.

So why watch this yawner? At least if you need to get tested, know it will probably be Army personnel doing it and your nose will tingle. And the people you will deal with will be upbeat.

Michael

2 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Jon,

I couldn't find it.

I gave up looking after it got irritating (after about 6 o 7 minutes of scrolling, opening secondary comments, etc.).

Michael

It was just a page or two down for me, but now I don’t see it, either.

He wrote: “This is the time people get disappeared.”

Here is Polly just trashing the "trusted voices" in the mainstream for being so contradictory.

Her thesis is that when people keep getting a barrage of contradictory stories from the same people all the time--people they've trusted before--this throws them off balance. And they know full well that people off-balance are properly prepared for being led to places they may not otherwise want to go. These off-balance people want to restore some sense of balance so much, they make the tradeoff and go where they are led. Especially to places where crony elitists stand to make a killing by offering solutions to their fear.

This means Silicon Valley related companies that offer home medical treatment through proprietary apps, to those involved in vaccines, home entertainment, even to those who offer work at home opportunities on a mass scale. Everything. Imagine how much money can be made by cronies with plenty of cash flow during a time when the entire country resets economically to the citizens staying at home more.

There's a lot to be gained by bad guys from this virus. Not to mention the left and the items on the leftie agenda. Abortion. Gun control. Universal basic income. Single-payer medical system. And on and on and on.

Fortunately, citizen journalists are too numerous right now to let all this go without challenge. As Polly shows, some of the "trusted voices" propped up by the media who tell people to stay home, etc., have financial ties to companies who stand to rake in the moolah from this situation. In other words, in the end, scaring people to death is great for their pockets. And, of course, they try to hide their monetary connections and interests.

Polly's facts, as usual, are devastating. From what she said, she only scratched the surface in this video. At least you get a sense of clarity when she talks and puts things side by side. At least I do.

I think her perspective here is so important in the current context, I'm giving the BitChute version in addition to the YouTube one since I believe it entirely possible the YouTube video gets banned.

image.png

Here's the YouTube video:

As Polly said near the end (my bold--and the big names she referred to were the "trusted voices" the media prop up):

... it's just that the big names are all owned by the big oligarchs. The big oligarchs own the medical system, the legal system, all the other major industries, oil, gas, food, agriculture, certainly vaccines, certainly media, they own it all. So it's an impenetrable wall.

But the facts are out there. I just want everyone to stop believing that all of us who questioned the narrative are crazy conspiracy theorists. We're not.

Honestly, think about it. Who is more credible? The guys who stand to gain billions maybe trillions of dollars from this fake panic? Or the people who only stand to lose? We get berated. We get threatened. And our livelihoods get taken away if we go out and tell you the things that the mainstream doesn't want you to hear. Who... who do you trust? Who do you trust more? And I hope, also, that some of the good news I gave you today will boey your spirits and will help you stop being so afraid.

Because fear leads to stress, which actually leads to a decreased immune system. And then you're more likely to get sick. So be calm. Be out there. Be like the mighty yak. And let all these little problems buzz around you like flies. You don't even notice them.

Michael

• Like 1

Because the virus induces pneumonia the pneumonia is not susceptible to antibiotics so the spread rate and death rates are still climbing. Flu is in your head. This is in your lungs. This is why ventilators are needed. If you need such you'll have about an 80 percent chance of dying after about 10 days.

In Italy the death rate went from 8 percent to 11 in one week.

Health care workers are being subjected to 100 hr work weeks. They are being worn out.

This may peak in the middle of May. Peaked does not mean stop.

The death rate for seasonal flu us .1 percent. We are about 2 percent and climbing.

It might be a flu BUT it happens in your lungs.

I got this from Dr Duc (sp?) Voung videos.

--Brant

China must be a horror story and wait for what'll happen to India