Coronavirus

Peter

7 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

What do you make of the link between rabbit and blue/red eggs (and "Kuester") in the commissary video and the andrenochrome chemical diagram? 

I may not be up to speed on that specifically. The molecule looks like a rabbit, I gather? I find it perfectly plausible that the cult decided to use the white rabbit as symbol for child abuse and adrenochrome extraction. They have a code and symbol for everything they get off on, so, sure.

5 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

I may not be up to speed on that specifically. The molecule looks like a rabbit, I gather? I find it perfectly plausible that the cult decided to use the white rabbit as symbol for child abuse and adrenochrome extraction. They have a code and symbol for everything they get off on, so, sure.

Not just a rabbit, but the blue and red eggs in the commissary video match the position of the blue and red in the chemical diagram. (The blue egg is slightly lower than the red, matching the chemical diagram.)
And Colonol "Kuester" makes a point to specifically stop in front of the rabbit and EMPHASISES that he's stopping in front of the rabbit.)
(The other theory was that it was simply  the "red" and "blue" pills from the Matrix...but the Q people are linking it to adrenochrome and the Wuhan Corp.)
If it was just adrenochrome, that'd be one thing...but adrenochrome AND Wuhan corp tied together?

Trauma-based mind control was similarly discovered in very distant ancient times. The abused victim, it would have been noted, is gone forever, even if you stop before killing them. The person they were is gone and an extremely suggestible, blank-slate shell of a person is all that emerges from the extreme, dissociative exprerience. This shell can then be filled with anything and you can develop a lifelong slave. There is plenty of evidence the ancient Egyptians were adept at it.

6 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

Trauma-based mind control was similarly discovered in very distant ancient times. The abused victim, it would have been noted, is gone forever, even if you stop before killing them. The person they were is gone and an extremely suggestible, blank-slate shell of a person is all that emerges from the extreme, dissociative exprerience. This shell can then be filled with anything and you can develop a lifelong slave. There is plenty of evidence the ancient Egyptians were adept at it.

Yes, that's the theory behind the use of adrenochrome in MK ULTRA, correct?

22 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

And Colonol "Kuester" makes a point to specifically stop in front of the rabbit and EMPHASISES that he's stopping in front of the rabbit.

Damn. You’re good.

From “The Chicago Sun-Times Two”. Thanks to federal dollars, Chicago, New York and Atlanta hotels are being used to house and quarantine coronavirus victims who are drug addicts, homeless, or cannot get home. Masked, armed guards are being placed at all the elevators and stairwells. Only emergency medical personnel are allowed in, and no hotel employees are delivering takeout, cleaning the rooms, or changing the sheets. Each room must use the same towels for the next two weeks, but toilet paper will be stocked. To keep the “inmates” from rioting, messages from former President Bill Clinton via Skype, are now being played over the loud speakers. “My fellow Americans; I feel your pain . . . .”     

6 minutes ago, Peter said:

Damn. You’re good.

From “The Chicago Sun-Times Two”. Thanks to federal dollars, Chicago, New York and Atlanta hotels are being used to house and quarantine coronavirus victims who are drug addicts, homeless, or cannot get home. Masked, armed guards are being placed at all the elevators and stairwells. Only emergency medical personnel are allowed in, and no hotel employees are delivering takeout, cleaning the rooms, or changing the sheets. Each room must use the same towels for the next two weeks, but toilet paper will be stocked. To keep the “inmates” from rioting, messages from former President Bill Clinton via Skype, are now being played over the loud speakers. “My fellow Americans; I feel your pain . . . .”     

Not my observations, just passing on the theory...

(I have to say, with the utmost respect, and no insult, that the Q-community really did "weaponize autism", they are obsessively and meticulously finding some serious patterns and connecting some serious dots...)

• Like 1

The adrenochrome of recent decades is like a super drug. In the past the “best” a coven could do was torture a cat, dog, pig, or person and consume the let blood. Said blood had been heavily adrenalized by the torture and the victim’s own body oxidated or otherwise converted it to adrenochrome. I would have to look up the exact chemistry, but the point is that they do not ingest adrenaline from the victim. Rather, the victim’s body converts the adrenaline to adrenochrome, then they let the blood and ingest it. That’s the millennia-old routine.

But in the last few decades, they figured out how to collect lots of said let blood and extract from it only the adrenochrome. So now they are injecting a pure form. Apparently it is out of this world addictive and dangerous or impossible to quit. Some are even saying all the stars look like hell now because they have been denied their supply and their bodies are falling apart.

42 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

My understanding is that adrenochrome is too difficult to synthesize economically and no one has figured it yet. Remember, even simple, edible protein is too expensive to synthesize, we just haven’t it out yet.

Adrenochrome from pigs and dogs is also available but they say it is a very poor substitute after experiencing the human version.

Satanic ritual torture and subsequent consumption of the victim’s adrenochrome-flooded blood is many thousands of years old. It is fact, there is nothing speculative about it.

Ok, here's the theory on the need for a synthetic.
(Oddly enough, weren't Epi-pens for asthma banned a few years ago?)

Follow the white rabbit
Mar 17, 2020 
- Adrenochrome is derived from the Brutal murder of children for elite recreational hallucinogens. President Trump has shut off their natural Supply - kids - with his war on human trafficking. They have had to turn to synthetic adrenochrome, from expired epipens. The test for cov-19 is really a test to see if the person has trace of Adrenochrome.

4 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

The adrenochrome of recent decades is like a super drug. In the past the “best” a coven could do was torture a cat, dog, pig, or person and consume the let blood. Said blood had been heavily adrenalized by the torture and the victim’s own body oxidated or otherwise converted it to adrenochrome. I would have to look up the exact chemistry, but the point is that they do not ingest adrenaline from the victim. Rather, the victim’s body converts the adrenaline to adrenochrome, then they let the blood and ingest it. That’s the millennia-old routine.

But in the last few decades, they figured out how to collect lots of said let blood and extract from it only the adrenochrome. So now they are injecting a pure form. Apparently it is out of this world addictive and dangerous or impossible to quit. Some are even saying all the stars look like hell now because they have been denied their supply and their bodies are falling apart.

The exact chemistry, I believe, is in the links I provided earlier from the NIH. (I make no claims to understanding chemistry, myself). 

As for ingestion, the other theory is that it's being injected into the eye? Hence the "black eye club" that includes politicians, actors, and clergy? 

22 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

Ok, here's the theory on the need for a synthetic.
(Oddly enough, weren't Epi-pens for asthma banned a few years ago?)

Follow the white rabbit
Mar 17, 2020 
- Adrenochrome is derived from the Brutal murder of children for elite recreational hallucinogens. President Trump has shut off their natural Supply - kids - with his war on human trafficking. They have had to turn to synthetic adrenochrome, from expired epipens. The test for cov-19 is really a test to see if the person has trace of Adrenochrome.

Yes, that is a fascinating theory:

White hats spiked their synthetic (or natural) adrenochrome supply coming from their secret little plant in Wuhan. For months, tainted supply is shipped all over the world. Now, the “test for coronavirus” is really a test for the taint and you go straight to “quarantine” which is really a flight to gitmo for tribunal and execution. Tell the public they succumbed. Tell the truth years later, after they are all dead.

(For an indirect idea of what such a natural adrenochrome production plant would be like, see Disney’s Monsters, Inc., where they show you outright what it is like and even exactly what it is all about, to them: generation and theft of spiritual energy.)

5 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

The exact chemistry, I believe, is in the links I provided earlier from the NIH. (I make no claims to understanding chemistry, myself). 

As for ingestion, the other theory is that it's being injected into the eye? Hence the "black eye club" that includes politicians, actors, and clergy? 

Maybe. Haven’t heard that.

The black eyes are well explained by “remember your oath” rituals in Masonry, for example. 

18 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

Maybe. Haven’t heard that.

The black eyes are well explained by “remember your oath” rituals in Masonry, for example. 

Here's where I read about the left-eye theory...
https://exposingpedovore.wordpress.com/2019/02/22/adrenochrome-associated-with/

Scientific source for the basis of that link's  claim:

Article

March 1977

Adrenochrome Pigmentation

L. Frank Cashwell, MD; M. Bruce Shield, MD; John W. Reed, MD

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaophthalmology/article-abstract/632138

Injected into the eye? Suddenly it is humorless Thursday. A thousand more have died in the U.S.

From Worldometers March 26, 5pm GMT. Deaths from coronavirus 23,004. Cases 509,427. 0.0451566171 or four and a half percent.

From MSN Bing. US deaths 1,054. Cases 69,219 up 15,425 or 0.015227033 or one and a half percent.

30 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

Not my observations, just passing on the theory...

(I have to say, with the utmost respect, and no insult, that the Q-community really did "weaponize autism", they are obsessively and meticulously finding some serious patterns and connecting some serious dots...)

Yes, exactly.

1 minute ago, Jon Letendre said:

ThatGuy is too polite, Peter. What he is saying is we are trying to have a serious discussion and your trolling participation is unwelcome until you catch up on the material and develop something coherent to say. 

1 minute ago, Jon Letendre said:

ThatGuy is too polite, Peter. What he is saying is we are trying to have a serious discussion and your trolling participation is unwelcome until you catch up on the material and develop something coherent to say. 

If I'm too polite, it's because I understand the nature of the objection. I've been there. 

Michael—

If The Twat (whose father was a Mason) threatens his donations, yet again, I want you to know I will immediately begin forwarding you double whatever The Twat pays. All you have to do is promise to never receive another penny from The Twat and promise to delete all of The Twat’s content-free putdowns and attempted conversation stoppers as soon as they are posted.

19 minutes ago, Peter said:

Perhaps we should ask Alice when she's ten feet tall. No replay expected. Sniff.

“We”

Peter, you are not part of our conversation. You replied to ThatGuy just now when he wasn’t even talking to you. Can you tell he is not interested and you are just annoying people? He doesn’t want to see your reply to what he writes to me. Take a hint, Loser. Improve you image by shutting your fucking mouth until you have something constructive to say.