Coronavirus

Peter

On 3/24/2020 at 6:46 PM, Peter said:

Interestingly, as I may have mentioned Delaware, the state next to me is allowing essential stores to remain open and it includes liquor stores. The closest Delaware liquor stores are 2 to 4 miles away but for now I think I will stay away. We are still having food delivered from Acme Markets. And what about this whole "herd immunity" thing? Isn't it better to have humanity exposed to the virus? What if America does go back to business? Currently, America's death rate is less than two percent. But will we approach the four percent level of much of the rest of the world if we allow people to voluntarily go back to work?

My local fire hall is having a take out Italian meal fund raiser on Saturday, but I think I will pass on that too.  

So Mr. Aristotle. If we go back to work more die, but "the herd" gains immunity, and then we will develop a vaccine anyway so why not go back to work? Of course I don't plan on dying. What do you think?

Peter, With rational self interest it's presumed that we are acutely self-protective, within realistic limits - and would responsibly protect others from ourselves if we had even the faintest sign of having contracted the virus (before earliest testing for it). I haven't the greatest confidence in the majority's rationality*, so have reluctantly accepted the necessity and right of government clampdowns. Delineated for and limited to a fixed period. That's collective-statism in action that needs to be tolerated temporarily by freedom lovers. It is true that no government knows what's going on enough to accurately predict Coved-19's outcomes, not enough to gamble with their populace's lives. So they naturally lean to over-control, and probably should.

*(A statement I read will become more common, you have probably seen it on the news: Roughly - Those people who don't take precautions or those with symptoms who don't self-isolate are -- "selfish". Contrarily, of course they demonstrate self-lessness). 

It is horribly disturbing to see the inactivity round one in 'the market-place', of many local/national shops and services some of whose owners I know, on up to the general economy and world economy (especially, like you, the blow to the US, completely out of nowhere). The costs to multi-millions of individuals' lives, incomes, profits, ambitions etc. I cannot imagine nor get my head around. Re-starting again after the freeze on their businesses and jobs will be hard and impossible for some. Continuity is life-blood to any enterprise.

Therefore I tend towards - the hell with it, let the cards fall as they may. The cost will be too high. I'm willing to personally take a risk, prefer being active, free and unrestrained - and staying alert. But I can't insist others do. If self-sacrifice is "giving up a greater value for a lesser one or non-value", aren't we everywhere getting closer to that value-balancing point and then a tipping point into general sacrifice? We'll know better in a few weeks.  

Anthony wrote, “Peter, With rational self interest it's presumed that we are acutely self-protective, within realistic limits - and would responsibly protect others from ourselves if we had even the faintest sign of having contracted the virus (before earliest testing for it).

I double checked the web to see if any restrictions on local businesses have changed. They appear to be unchanged. Of course doctor’s offices, immediate care facilities and other rationally accepted business are remaining open.    

The open liquor stores allow people to cope and enjoy their home stay, (according to two governors and that’s not crap I suppose) and not make them think about taking illegal drugs or old drugs in their medicine cabinets. And I see both states are allowing car dealerships to remain open but people are advised to keep their distances as prescribed. The reason is that most dealerships also include repair shops.

The required distance from each other is 3 feet but I saw some stores are requiring people who are lining up to stay 10 feet apart. Governor Carney in Delaware has issued a stay at home order UNLESS you are going to one of the essential business. I think I need a drink. Peter

From The Baltimore Sun newspaper. Shut downs in Maryland. The order, which took effect at 5 p.m. Monday, does not include essential or critical industries as defined by the federal government: health care, law enforcement, emergency workers, food, energy, water, transportation, public works, communications, government, critical manufacturing, financial services, chemicals and defense. Restaurant carry outs, liquor stores and day care centers are among the businesses that can remain open.

From WDEL News Radio. Shut downs in Delaware do not include: Grocery Stores, Specialty Food Stores, and Liquor Stores. end quote

The conjecture isn't mine tho I agree with it. Results of cabin fever, divorces will shoot through the roof, birth rates will peak in 9 months. So I will rush to be the first to name the phenomena.

"My hubby and I had a Corona divorce".

"I was a Corona baby".

20 hours ago, Peter said:

India just went on total lock down.

Global cases Confirmed  400,412   +59,589

Deaths 17,451   +2,869 or  0.0435826099 which is close to 4.4 percent

United States cases Confirmed 48,855 +10,042

Deaths  593  +193   or  0.0121379593 which is close to 1.2 percent.

I am not sure, President Trump. Maybe we should wait a while to go back to business?  

I'd trust US statistics much more than those of other countries. Italy, for instance, is coming out with nearly 10 percent mortality. The deaths are much more believable than the number of active infections that survive.

--Brant

More from Polly.

Here are her references:

Unwriting the Future: Decoding the Next Strategic Shockbeside-link-icon.svgbeside-link-icon.svgbeside-link-icon.svgbeside-link-icon.svg
by Colonel Sean Hunt Kuester, United States Army (published in 2018 by the United States Army War College)

Lieutenant General Michael T. Flynn's talk to the Young America's Foundation in November, 2016 (video)

At the beginning of Polly's video, she gave one of the clearest explanations of Q I have come across to date.

Today's video has references to Q, and if you don't know the backstory and the ins and outs of Q, some of this might not even make any sense to you...

. . .

... let me briefly explain. The whole narrative of Q is that there is a military--mostly military--group of people that have been trying to form a way to depose the radicals, who seem to have taken over the news and entertainment industry, as well as these NGOs and foundations, and of course the Deep State cabal, which includes a lot of politicians, Intel types and others. That's the Q plan.

And Q warned us a long time ago to expect a big scare event. Q warned us that it was going to look really bad at times, and that disinformation was necessary, but we should all hang on because these things are a part of bringing down worldwide corruption. Essentially, in a nutshell, that's the Q narrative.

There's so much more to it and it's fascinating and great. And I always will believe that it is one of the things that has led to this great awakening, to the waking up from the matrix that a lot of people have done in the last couple years, and that, I believe, is accelerating essentially right now because of the pandemic.

So really, there's two narratives battling in my head. There is the narrative that all that we are seeing is being done and orchestrated by the technocrats, the global communists, the world organization, the world government people. And there's a lot of evidence to support that, and I've done a lot of videos to expose the players as you've just seen in my last few handful of videos.

But there's this other narrative running parallel, which technically would look almost exactly identical to this one, except in the final execution. And so we are all hanging on by our fingernails right now wondering what the final execution of the plan will be, and which side's execution, which side's dream will come true. 

That other narrative, of course, is Q. Crowdsourced, asymmetric, and covert, all at the same time.

Hang on, folks. It's a wild ride and gonna get wilder.

Can you even make up a name like Colonel Kuester as a Q insider and have it be a real name?

:)

If nobody has figured it out yet, in our own little way, OL is a part of this same asymmetric resistance to globalism. We're not part of a larger organization. We're pure grassroots.

We have a great philosophy for doing this, too, (thank you, Ms. Rand), but we are also doing the grunt work. By the elite nature of much of our audience (believe me, many people in our neck of the woods read OL, even if they don't post), we are getting the word to people and places that would otherwise reject it.

Michael

• Like 1

Here is some economic news from Gerald Celente about the economic impact of the coronavirus mess.

I'm trying to get different inputs in my own reading and watching and Celente has a reputation as one of the greats, albeit a bit melodramatic.

This is the first time I have seen him (I think). I got turned off near the beginning by the overblown rant style. Thankfully, this happened in sporadic short surges. Fact-wise and information-wise, I like what he said.

Michael

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

More from Polly.

Here are her references:

At the beginning of Polly's video, she gave one of the clearest explanations of Q I have come across to date.

That other narrative, of course, is Q. Crowdsourced, asymmetric, and covert, all at the same time.

Hang on, folks. It's a wild ride and gonna get wilder.

Can you even make up a name like Colonel Kuester as a Q insider and have it be a real name?

:)

If nobody has figured it out yet, in our own little way, OL is a part of this same asymmetric resistance to globalism. We're not part of a larger organization. We're pure grassroots.

We have a great philosophy for doing this, too, (thank you, Ms. Rand), but we are also doing the grunt work. By the elite nature of much of our audience (believe me, many people in our neck of the woods read OL, even if they don't post), we are getting the word to people and places that would otherwise reject it.

Michael

Something else: go to Google Earth, and look up the Administrative and Court Facility at Guantanamo Bay. I tried it..."the results are will shock you..."

• Like 2

Also...Polly talks about 2018 and pandemics, and Event 201...well...

January 11, 2017:
"Anthony S. Fauci, MD, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said there is 'no doubt' Donald J. Trump will be confronted with a surprise infectious disease outbreak during his presidency."

https://www.healio.com/infectious-disease/emerging-diseases/news/online/{85a3f9c0-ed0a-4be8-9ca2-8854b2be7d13}/fauci-no-doubt-trump-will-face-surprise-infectious-disease-outbreak

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThatGuy said:

And as for that "Easter Bunny"? Follow the "white rabbit":

https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Adrenochrome

TG,

A lot of people are talking about adrenochrome right now, how easy it is to get from terrified children, what a high it gives and so on.

I'm going to let the dust settle on this one before I embrace it or reject it. The most basic question I have is why get it from terrified human children when, with modern technology, it would probably be easy to manufacture? 

I think pedophiles are perverts qua perverts, not people seeking a chemical high. They do little kids because they think doing little kids is good. They want to do little kids. This is an end in itself to them. And it scratches a weird evil itch inside them.

Perverts.

Michael 

30 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

A lot of people are talking about adrenochrome right now, how easy it is to get from terrified children, what a high it gives and so on.

I'm going to let the dust settle on this one before I embrace it or reject it. The most basic question I have is why get it from terrified human children when, with modern technology, it would probably be easy to manufacture? 

I think pedophiles are perverts qua perverts, not people seeking a chemical high. They do little kids because they think doing little kids is good. They want to do little kids. This is an end in itself to them. And it scratches a weird evil itch inside them.

Perverts.

Michael 

I understand and share your skepticism. (It's one of the more "woo" aspects of the "Pizzagate" theory.) That's why I was...surprised? confused? to see a patent submitted for it by the Wuhan Corporation? (And to your question, if there's a patent, doesn't that mean someone IS trying to manufacture it?)

Again, I'm playing catch-up with a lot of this (although I had already heard about adrenochrome when previously reading about MK ULTRA some time ago)..so can someone confirm the legitimacy of that information in this link with the patent? It is a legit site, correct?

My first instinct was that this was fake, but it seems to be a legit site, though "open sourced", so I don't know what kind of vetting is involved, or if fakes can get through...

"PubChem is a database of chemical molecules and their activities against biological assays. The system is maintained by the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), a component of the National Library of Medicine, which is part of the United States National Institutes of Health (NIH). PubChem can be accessed for free through a web user interface. Millions of compound structures and descriptive datasets can be freely downloaded via FTP. PubChem contains substance descriptions and small molecules with fewer than 1000 atoms and 1000 bonds. More than 80 database vendors contribute to the growing PubChem database.[2]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PubChem

36 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

I understand and share your skepticism. (It's one of the more "woo" aspects of the "Pizzagate" theory.) That's why I was...surprised? confused? to see a patent submitted for it by the Wuhan Corporation? (And to your question, if there's a patent, doesn't that mean someone IS trying to manufacture it?)

Again, I'm playing catch-up with a lot of this...so can someone confirm the legitimacy of that information in this link with the patent? It is a legit site, correct?

My first instinct was that this was fake, but it seems to be a legit site, though "open sourced", so I don't know what kind of vetting is involved, or if fakes can get through...

"PubChem is a database of chemical molecules and their activities against biological assays. The system is maintained by the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), a component of the National Library of Medicine, which is part of the United States National Institutes of Health (NIH). PubChem can be accessed for free through a web user interface. Millions of compound structures and descriptive datasets can be freely downloaded via FTP. PubChem contains substance descriptions and small molecules with fewer than 1000 atoms and 1000 bonds. More than 80 database vendors contribute to the growing PubChem database.[2]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PubChem

And for clarity, I don't know if it's accurate to say that there's a patent by the Wuhan Corporation...but there's a Wuhan/Adrenochrome connection on the NIH site:

[edit: the site lists the 3B Wuhan Corp as a vendor of adrenochrome..].

3B Scientific (Wuhan) Corp

PubChem SID: 375102119

Purchasable Chemical: 3B3-053258

Like Polly, as she says in the above video, I'm not totally sold on the Q theory, " I can't just turn my brain off." And I also think of Occam's Razor and the Randi Challenge. But since it keeps coming up, not just in other places, but amongst Objectivist circles, I'm willing to at least consider the phenomenon and see where it leads.

That said, as far as coincidences are concerned, and the question from Q about "how  many coincidences before it stops being coincidence"...Well, I'm reminded of Fritz Lang's motto of great art, and promoted by Ayn Rand, in The Romantic Manifesto: "Nothing is accidental." And there is certainly a lot of actor involveds, and lot of acting going on...

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

"All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players."

"The play's the thing."

My understanding is that adrenochrome is too difficult to synthesize economically and no one has figured it yet. Remember, even simple, edible protein is too expensive to synthesize, we just haven’t it out yet.

Adrenochrome from pigs and dogs is also available but they say it is a very poor substitute after experiencing the human version.

Satanic ritual torture and subsequent consumption of the victim’s adrenochrome-flooded blood is many thousands of years old. It is fact, there is nothing speculative about it.

14 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

My understanding is that adrenochrome is too difficult to synthesize economically and no one has figured it yet. Remember, even simple, edible protein is too expensive to synthesize, we just haven’t it out yet.

Adrenochrome from pigs and dogs is also available but they say it is a very poor substitute after experiencing the human version.

Satanic ritual torture and subsequent consumption of the victim’s adrenochrome-flooded blood is many thousands of years old. It is fact, there is nothing speculative about it.

What do you make of the link between rabbit and blue/red eggs (and "Kuester") in the commissary video and the andrenochrome chemical diagram? 
And why is Wuhan Corp listed as a vendor? 

3 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

"The play's the thing."

Off Broadway? From the Wit House in Washington DC. It is time for Americans to urinate on the Coronavirus. President Trump will demonstrate this principle in The Rose Garden, Saturday, accompanied by visiting members of The United Auto Workers who are now producing ventilators . . . .

See the Fear and Loathing movie after Hunter S. Thompson book?

I don’t know if it is in the book, but he addresses adrenochrome in the movie, eyes very wide, finding some in friend’s fridge: “ahhhh, the most powerful hallucinogenic known to man .... “ or words to this effect.

It was discovered accidentally in ancient times and led to the satanic “religious” beliefs. The effects convinced early people that the rituals and consumption connected to something deeply spiritual. Next was “ the angry, mean spirit wants us to do this, it is how we will connect more deeply and learn what else he wants from us ... right down to today and their takeover of the world and their imminent roundup and mass elimination.