Coronavirus

Peter

2 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

You win. 🖖

(Set phasers to "stun.")

That brings up the crucial question. Are there enough "settings" on stun guns? What else should be included? Stun and cry. Stun and pee pants. Stun and confess . . . .  

1 hour ago, Peter said:

That brings up the crucial question. Are there enough "settings" on stun guns? What else should be included? Stun and cry. Stun and pee pants. Stun and confess . . . .  

Edit...technical difficulties, please stand by...

The mayor of Denver said today that new restrictions go into effect tomorrow. The new restrictions are staying indoors except for named essential needs. He said they will be in effect until April 10th.

Is it strange to name the date of lifting the new restrictions before they even go into effect? Have we seen that date before, 4-10-20?

• Like 1

I’ll have to call my brother , he lives near Denver but I bet his municipality is considered part of Denver proper.

So starting tomorrow the restrictions are set to last for seventeen days and lifted on the eighteenth, that being 4/10/20 ? , I don’t want to give him misleading info.

23 hours ago, tmj said:

I’ll have to call my brother , he lives near Denver but I bet his municipality is considered part of Denver proper.

So starting tomorrow the restrictions are set to last for seventeen days and lifted on the eighteenth, that being 4/10/20 ? , I don’t want to give him misleading info.

Yes, starting tomorrow, Tuesday at 5 pm.

Until 4-10-20.

I had not yet considered how many days that is.

On 3/22/2020 at 1:26 PM, Jon Letendre said:

Pizaagate is proven true by the Epstein story alone with it’s tentacles into Harvard, MIT, Bill Gates, Bill Clinton, Ehud Barak, Princes and princesses worldwide. Nothing, no list of additional disclosures of any length will bring a person away from their precious yeah buts if the Epstein story does not.

On 3/22/2020 at 1:30 PM, ThatGuy said:

Indeed. I may be skeptical about aspects of the story, but not the story itself.

Some people think Pizzagate is a weird conspiracy.

Oh well...

We'll have to settle for Dr. Pizza.

A mainstream reporter out and about for his leisure.

That particular asshole got stung thinking he was dealing with the mother of a 7 year old girl who was selling him the opportunity to rape the little girl.

But... but... but... "muh Pizzagate's a hoax" yuk yuk yuk ...

:)

Michael

There is a new "drop" from Q, today, detailing the history of the Chinese and coronavirus. I have been meaning to ask if  "Occum's Razor" has come up at any time in all this...lo and behold, today's drop concludes with it:

https://qmap.pub/read/3896

What is the mathematical probability this occurs [the ‘time bomb’ explodes] at the exact point in time that allows for maximum damage [above] prior to the P_elec?
Outside of standard deviation?
WHO BENEFITS THE MOST?
[Mueller failed]
[Impeachment failed]
>Why was it critically important impeachment be rushed in the House?
[MSM[D party]/Hollywood narrative(s) failed]
[THE COUP FAILED]
[D] party leading nominee established [super T] prior to lock-down [take-over]? [Sanders ELIM_Biden_FRONT]
Occam's razor simply states that of any given set of explanations for an event occurring, the simplest one is most likely the correct one.
Q

This is the man that SJW's wanted him to play James Bond, when all he really wanted was to be a Bond Villain...

"Idris Elba Describes Humanity As Infection, Says Coronavirus Pandemic Is The Earth’s Response To Humanity"

https://boundingintocomics.com/2020/03/23/idris-elba-describes-humanity-as-infection-says-coronavirus-pandemic-is-the-earths-response-to-humanity/

#burnhollywoodburn

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

I was poking fun at William's kneejerk reaction to the word "Pizzagate."

(Old story. I guess you had to be there... :) )

Michael

I figured it was something like that. My hitting the "disgust" emoji was a reaction to the story itself...

12 hours ago, ThatGuy said:
This is the man that SJW's wanted him to play James Bond, when all he really wanted was to be a Bond Villain...

"Idris Elba Describes Humanity As Infection, Says Coronavirus Pandemic Is The Earth’s Response To Humanity"

https://boundingintocomics.com/2020/03/23/idris-elba-describes-humanity-as-infection-says-coronavirus-pandemic-is-the-earths-response-to-humanity/

#burnhollywoodburn

He got that from The Matrix. Agent Smith tells that to Morpheus. Circa 1999.

I never heard of this guy before. Has he susuicided yet?

Most of these shit-for-brains celebrities think their opinions are important because they're celebrities.

The idea that a virus is damaging the planet is a reductio ad absurdum to the idea humanity is damaging the planet. The planet's been here for 4 billion years and will be here for another 4 billion. We aren't the Death Star.

--Brant

9 minutes ago, Brant Gaede said:

He got that from The Matrix. Agent Smith tells that to Morpheus. Circa 1999.

I never heard of this guy before. Had he susuicided yet?

Most of these shit-for-brains celebrities think their opinions are important because they're celebrities.

--Brant

He's a big name, actually...BBC's LUTHER, Stephen King's DARK TOWER,  THE WIRE, appeared in Marvel's THOR and INFINITY SAGA as the Norse god Baldur, petitioned by leftists to be the first black James Bond...he's the SJW go-to actor for race-swapping pre-existing characters in the name of political correctness.

As far as being "suicided", no, but...he supposedly has the coronavirus, and is in isolation...like Tom Hanks, who's speculated to be part of Pizzagate, and who's now in isolation...

13 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

He's a big name, actually...BBC's LUTHER, Stephen King's DARK TOWER,  THE WIRE, appeared in Marvel's THOR and INFINITY SAGA as the Norse god Baldur, petitioned by leftists to be the first black James Bond...he's the SJW go-to actor for race-swapping pre-existing characters in the name of political correctness.

As far as being "suicided", no, but...he supposedly has the coronavirus...like Tom Hanks, who's speculated to be part of Pizzagate, and who's now in isolation...

Never heard of him or any of that stuff. I only recognize Stephen King. Didn't he write The Shining? Loved the movie. I haven't watched a movie in a theater since the War of the Worlds. I haven't watched TV in my home except for some old VHS tapes in over two years.

--Brant

3 minutes ago, Brant Gaede said:

Never heard of him or any of that stuff. I only recognize Stephen King. Didn't he writee The Shining? Loved the movie. I haven't watched a movie in a theater since the War of the Worlds. I haven't watched TV in my home except for some old VHS tapes in over two years.

--Brant

Stephen King also wrote THE STAND, which is about a deadly world-breaking disease.
Though the irony is lost on many who don't know Stephen King, as  as Michael humorously showed not too far above this post...

(And c'mon, now...I know you've heard of James Bond...:P)

4 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

Stephen King also wrote THE STAND, which is about a deadly world-breaking disease.
Though the irony is lost on many who don't know Stephen King, as  as Michael humorously showed not too far above this post...

(And c'mon, now...I know you've heard of James Bond...:P)

James Bond would listen to any real expert on any subject.

--Brant

Good actor, Idris, but like all of them who believe the parts they were given to play and lines they spoke lent them the authentic status of moral superiority and expertise (Will Smith had a strange thing to say about a part he played once relating to this pandemic).  In the meantime, with three days till a 21 day total lockdown in SA, there's this sense pf panic-excitement in the air. Risky times (and I mean from other people). Everybody living in preparation for a post-Armageddon imagined from the deluge of Hollywood films of that type, Zombies, aliens, tsunamis, killer bees, viruses, etc.. Hollywood rehearsed the world.

1 hour ago, anthony said:

In the meantime, with three days till a 21 day total lockdown in SA,

Interestingly, as I may have mentioned Delaware, the state next to me is allowing essential stores to remain open and it includes liquor stores. The closest Delaware liquor stores are 2 to 4 miles away but for now I think I will stay away. We are still having food delivered from Acme Markets. And what about this whole "herd immunity" thing? Isn't it better to have humanity exposed to the virus? What if America does go back to business? Currently, America's death rate is less than two percent. But will we approach the four percent level of much of the rest of the world if we allow people to voluntarily go back to work?

My local fire hall is having a take out Italian meal fund raiser on Saturday, but I think I will pass on that too.  

So Mr. Aristotle. If we go back to work more die, but "the herd" gains immunity, and then we will develop a vaccine anyway so why not go back to work? Of course I don't plan on dying. What do you think?

India just went on total lock down.

Global cases Confirmed  400,412   +59,589

Deaths 17,451   +2,869 or  0.0435826099 which is close to 4.4 percent

United States cases Confirmed 48,855 +10,042

Deaths  593  +193   or  0.0121379593 which is close to 1.2 percent.

I am not sure, President Trump. Maybe we should wait a while to go back to business?