Coronavirus

Peter

We should have a complete account of Trump digging himself in with the vaccine narrative.  Here are three earlier statements to add to the two I’ve quoted on this thread already, here and here.

At the Conservative Political Action Conference, February 28, 2021, Trump devoted a substantial part of his speech – five and half minutes 26:10 to 31:45 – to boasting about the vaccines:

“When I left, office, and we’re very proud of this, because this was something they said could not be done, the FDA said it, everybody said it, any article you read said it, couldn’t be done, it would be years and years.  I handed the new administration [i.e. Biden’s] what everyone is calling a modern day medical miracle, some say it’s the greatest thing to happen in hundreds of years, hundreds of years.  Two vaccines produced in record time with numerous others on the way, including the Johnson & Johnson vaccine that was approved just yesterday. [Cheering, but remember this is an audience of Republican politicos.]

“And therapeutic relief also, if you are sick.  If you’re sick we have things now that are incredible, what has taken place over the last year under our administration. It would have taken any other president at least five years and we got it done in nine months.

“Everyone says five years, five years.  [Cheering.]  Can you imagine if you had to go through what all of the countries of the world who are now getting the vaccine or soon will be getting it, from various companies, but can you imagine if all of those counties had to go through what they’ve been going through over the last year, you’d lose hundreds of millions of people.

“I pushed the FDA like they have never been pushed before; they told me that loud and clear.  They have never been pushed like I pushed them.  I didn’t like them at all, but once we got it done, I said, I now love you very much.

“What the Trump administration has done with vaccines has, in many respects, saved large portions of the world, not only our country but large portions of the world.  [Clapping.]  

“Not only did we push the FDA far beyond what the bureaucrats wanted to do, we also put billions and billions of dollars, 10 billion, to produce the vaccines before we knew they were going to work.  It was called a calculated bet where, a calculated risk, we took a risk, because if we didn’t do that we still wouldn’t have the vaccines, you wouldn’t have them for a long time.  So think of that, we took that risk, we made a bet, because we thought we were on a certain track, I think we’re starting to make them right now, it would be a long time before you ever saw them.  It takes 60 to a 100 days to manufacture and inspect new doses, and that means that one hundred percent of the increased availability that we have now was initiated by our administration, one hundred percent. [Cheering.]

“In fact, the director of National Institutes of Health, Francis Collins, Fauci’s boss actually, I think he’s a Democrat too by the way, recently said that our operation Warp Speed was absolutely breathtaking.  And that the Trump administration deserves full credit.   Which we do.  [Wild cheering.]

“And as conservatives and Republicans, never forget that we did it.  Never let them take the credit, because they don’t deserve the credit.  They just followed, now they’re following our plan, but this has been something that they really called, they called it an absolute miracle.  Joe Biden is only implementing the plan that we put in place.  And if we had an honest media, which we don’t, they would say it loud and clear.  By the time I left that magnificent house at sixteen hundred Pennsylvania Avenue, almost 20 million Americans had already been vaccinated.  1.5 million doses were administered on my final day alone.  1.5 million in a day. 

“Yet Biden said just a few days ago, that when he go here, meaning the White House, there was no vaccine.  He said there’s no vaccine.  Oh, good, say it again Joe.  No, I don’t think he said that, frankly, in a malicious way, no I don’t.  I actually believe he said that because he didn’t know what the hell was really happening.  [Wild cheering.]

“But, never let them forget this was us, we did this, and the distribution is moving along according to *our* plan, and it’s moving along really well.  We had the military, what they’ve done, our generals, all of the people, what they’ve done is incredible.  

“But remember, we took care of a lot of people – including, I guess, on December 21st, we took care of Joe Biden, because he got his shot, he got his vaccine. It shows you how unpainful that vaccine shot is.  So everybody, go get your shot.

“He forgot, so it wasn’t very traumatic, obviously, that he got his shot.  And it’s good that he got his shot.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phone interview on Fox News, March 16, 2021

“Fortunately in my administration, and what I did frankly, and others, but what I did with the FDA, was I forced them to move quickly and we got the vaccine done in nine months instead of five years.  I don’t think it would have ever been done frankly, because according the their rules and regulations they would have never had it.  But we got a vaccine done in nine months and fortunately that’s not only going save our country, it’s gonna save the world.  

[At this point the host asks him about Biden failing to give Trump credit for the vaccine, and about Biden saying he inherited the border problem from Trump.]

“So when you go to the covid issue, we did a great job, we get very little credit for it.  I closed the country [to China] far earlier.  [Talks about closing the border to China an Europe in the face of opposition from advisors] .

“But the big thing is what I, and I’ve always felt it was the most important, is the vaccine.  The key is always going to be the vaccine.  And when Biden got the vaccine in December and on January 20th, he made a statement that he doesn’t think we have vaccines.  Now I don’t know if he made that statement as a statement or did he not actually know if we had the vaccine.  What going on there, but he got his shot, he got his first shot on, in December, December 21st I believe.  

“So, with the vaccines and with the job we’ve done with covid, with getting, I inherited an empty cupboard.  Biden failed very badly with the H1N1 ... he had a chance to do something and they had a tremendous, tremendous failure.  H1N1, it was a disaster.

[Comment:  Indeed it was, a precursor to the even greater covid vaccine disaster, a disaster which dwarfs it and which Trump cannot bring himself to see.  He is clueless]

“And now he’s taking over this. What he’s taken over, Warp Speed, we had it in our military, what they’ve done in terms of delivery has been incredible, incredible.  We gave up to 1.3 million shots today before he even took over.  So not only did we have the vaccines, and one thing we did, we took a big bet on this, we started manufacturing the vaccine  before we really knew it worked.  We saves many many months and millions of lives by doing that, because you wouldn’t have the vaccine right now if we didn’t take that chance.  We knew what we were doing, we knew, that we felt strongly that it was gonna work and we took a risk, and the risk was spending billions of dollars to develop it before we knew and before we had the approval that it was going to work.  

“It works incredibly well, 95%, maybe even more than that, it works incredibly well.  And it’s really saving our country, and it’s saving frankly the world.

[The host asks him if he recommends the vaccine to the audience, a curious question at that point.]

“I would.  I would recommend it, and I would recommend it to a lot of people that don’t want to get it, and a lot of those people voted for me, frankly, but you know, again we have our freedoms, we have to live by that, and I agree with that also.  But it’s a great vaccine, it’s a safe vaccine, and it’s something that works.

“And we’ve been working ’round the clock and what I got the FDA to do, this would have happened many many years from now if I didn’t get involved and if we didn’t get involved.

[The host asks him to elaborate.  How did he do it?]

“Well I wouldn’t say the FDA loves me but I pushed them very very hard, harder than they’ve ever been pushed, and a number of people in the FDA admitted that at the end they were very happy.  But they did not like me, in fact they wanted me to announce it some time after the election because they just didn’t— I think most people knew we pretty much had the vaccine before the election but they wanted to announce it along with the drug companies who are not fans of mine because, if you look at favored nations and all of the things I’ve done to bring down drug prices, nobody’s ever done what I’ve done.  But that cost the drug company’s a lot of money. [Boasts about how he did it.] ...

“So, with the vaccine I pushed the FDA at a level that they’ve never been pushed before and they got it done in nine months instead of five years.  Now the five years would have never happened because I don’t think they would have ever gotten it done.”

Would that had been the case!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From a written statement Trump released via his Save America PAC on July 18, 2021:

“Joe Biden kept talking about how good of a job he’s doing on the distribution of the Vaccine that was developed by Operation Warp Speed or, quite simply, the Trump Administration.  He’s not doing well at all. He’s way behind schedule, and people are refusing to take the Vaccine because they don’t trust his Administration, they don’t trust the Election results, and they certainly don’t trust the Fake News, which is refusing to tell the Truth.”

Trump seems to be saying:  The vaccines are safe and effective today like the election results were dishonest and corrupt in November.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, to give the devil his due, in mid August he said in a phone interview on Fox News, about the booster shot:

“That sounds to me like a money-making operation for Pfizer, OK.  Think of the money involved.  Tens of billions.  How good a business is that.  If you’re a businessman, you say, you know what, let’s give them another shot, that’s another ten billion dollars, money coming in.  The whole thing is just crazy.  It doesn’t, you wouldn’t think it would need a booster.  You know, when these first came out they were good for life.  Then they were good for a year or two, and I could see the writing on the wall, I could see the dollars signs in their eyes of that guy that runs Pfizer, you know, the guy that announced the day after the election that he had the vaccine.  But we knew that and I knew that and the people knew that—”

That sound goods, but examined closely he is concerned only about the money, not the safety and efficacy of “his” wonderful vaccine.  There is no inconsistency when a month later he is  back to “take the shot, it’s good” etc.

However I must retract a conjecture I made earlier.  I now think it very unlikely that Trump is in the pocket of Pfizer.

This is not four-dimensional chess five moves ahead though.  The man is clueless and self-deluded.  Hope that by 2024 he has managed to dig himself out of the deep hole he has dug for himself with this “I made the FDA do it and saved America, no the whole world” routine.

On 12/1/2021 at 5:21 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Watch for the next opportunity for Mark to come out against Trump. It won't matter what it is, he will use it. But the real issue is that Trump is a friend of Israel and Jew lover. It's ugly to say it that way, though, so the new issue will be used. 

I am sure of that.

See what I mean?

Didn't take long, did it?

:) 

There will be more.

Right now it's the vaccine. Tomorrow it will be something else just like before it was Lin Wood.

But the core will remain.

Michael

On 12/1/2021 at 2:19 PM, Mark said:

MSK has to put his comment over on this thread, where it has no relevance at all, so he can pretend "Gotcha."

I am an anti-semite. 

For the context see the full discussion in the ARI Watch thread.  I believe Ellen knows exactly what I mean when I say it.

Yes, I do know.  And I know Jews who say the same, with the same meaning.

I also think that this thread isn’t the place for trying to explain the subtlety, and I don’t want to go into it on the other thread either.

—-

Regarding our knowing each other, I took you to mean that we've never met or had any contact with each other outside of internet fora.  We've rarely even exchanged private messages.  A brief exchange years ago when there was flap about you on OL.  Possibly a few times when I sent off-list copy editing corrections to ARI articles.  (I don’t remember if I sent any of those off-list or mentioned all of them on-list.)  And, in March or April of this year, a brief couple notes about volition, with side reference to Vienna.  (This was when, briefly, Larry and I thought we'd be able to go to Vienna this last May.)

Ellen

51 minutes ago, Mark said:

The election results were dishonest and corrupt in November like the vaccines are safe and effective today.

Speaking of copy editing, the election results were dishonest and corrupt, but the vaccines weren’t and aren’t safe and effective.

Ellen

11 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Regarding our knowing each other, I took you to mean that we've never met or had any contact with each other outside of internet fora.

Ellen,

I can assure you readers didn't.

How could they?

Unless they knew the history, all they had were the words they were reading.

And the words were pretty clear.

I mean, words meaning what they say are the standard you guys are using on Trump, right?

Is double standard now the new thing?

The standard applies to Trump but not to you guys?

Michael

12 hours ago, Peter said:

I would also add, "What [Rand's] doctor recommends." I get the impression about a half dozen people who share on this platform would not listen to their doctor because it does not jibe with their politics / alt reading / etc. 

My doctor no longer recommends that people get the shots.  He listened to me and learned some things he didn’t know.  Politics had no part in the discussion.

Ellen

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Ellen,

I can assure you readers didn't.

How could they?

Unless they knew the history, all they had were the words they were reading.

And the words were pretty clear.

I mean, words meaning what they say are the standard you guys are using on Trump, right?

Is double standard now the new thing?

Michael

Michael,

I don’t understand what you mean.  Of course Mark and I know each other in the sense of being on the same discussion list, just as everyone else here knows each other in that sense.

What did you think he meant, that he’d never heard of me before?  You've seen list exchanges between us.

Ellen

26 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Speaking of copy editing, the election results were dishonest and corrupt, but the vaccines weren’t and aren’t safe and effective.

Ellen

I edited the post to place "Trump seems to be saying" before the statement.  It should be OK now.

About Robert Malone's connection to the mRNA "vaccines," what he contributed, in 1987, was showing that mRNA encased in a lipid nanoparticle could slip into cells in animal tissue.  It was a long way from that demonstration to developed "vaccines."

Ellen 

1 minute ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

What did you think he meant, that he’d never heard of me before?

Ellen,

That's basically what he said when I called him on doing the clique-building crap he was starting in telling me how to behave with you. I have seen that stuff a gazillion times before and if it doesn't stop when it starts, it grows into a blow up. Always. 

Then he said you didn't even know him as a lame attempt at a put-down, so I called him on that, too.

There are readers and others on this forum, not just you and him and me.

Michael

On 12/3/2021 at 12:41 AM, Ellen Stuttle said:

About Robert Malone's connection to the mRNA "vaccines," what he contributed, in 1987, was showing that mRNA encased in a lipid nanoparticle could slip into cells in animal tissue.  It was a long way from that demonstration to developed "vaccines."

Ellen 

Ellen,

Fine, but William's point is that it is valid to consider Dr. Malone as a right-wing crank who has nothing to do with mRNA technology and doesn't know what he is talking about.

That's what the left is portraying him as. To be "fair and balanced," William is basically saying Dr. Malone is not a scientist is a valid argument in considering his credibility. Do you think that's debatable?

It's a persuasion thing. Rand used to call this smearing.

Michael

20 minutes ago, Mark said:

I edited the post to place "Trump seems to be saying" before the statement.  It should be OK now.

Trump seems to be saying:  The election results were dishonest and corrupt in November like the vaccines are safe and effective today.

I'd reverse it.

Trump seems to be saying:  The vaccines are safe and effective today like the election results were dishonest and corrupt in November.

Ellen

About the Trump quotes, I was exhausted after searching for the material and making the transcripts, and just wanted to get it posted.  Now that I’ve rested a bit, good grief, Trump is far more into “the covid narrative” than I thought.  Can anybody get to him?  Apart from, I imagine, being surrounded by sycophants who won’t criticize him, he seems to think it unmanly or somehow disreputable to admit a blunder.

There are two separate issues here.  One is that Trump harping on how great “his” vax is will harm his re-election chances in 2024.  The other is what should concern us more.  Quoting Ellen:

“It’s an issue of people’s lives and health, of children growing up damaged.  There are monsters behind all this who want the population weeded.  Every day those pseudo-vaccines are on the market and being jabbed into people is a day of more needless deaths and current damage and future damage set in motion.  This is not trivial brush-off stuff.  If Trump would come out and tell truth on this one, it would help so much toward ending the decimation.”

I love how so many people know how to get Trump reelected or not.

Did any of them believe he would be elected in the first place early on the first time out?

No. 

And now they are experts three years out from 2024.

I think Trump knows how to get Trump elected. He got ambushed by crooks this last time around, but now he knows who they are.

Michael

It's too late right now to go into this, but in O-Land, context is always a problem when discussing strategy and tactic.

I became aware of this real early on back when I started posting online. I wrote an article called "To Turn or Not To Turn, a Question of Cheek" on a different forum. I discussed the difference between strategy and tactic--how the same thing can have totally different meanings in those different contexts, and how I had learned this way of thinking from chess. Those who were around back then know the blow-up that caused. I also got flamed by several people for that strategy and tactic thing. They basically told me that there is no difference, especially when it comes to Rand.

That's very similar to what I have seen for a long time when people talk about Trump, and frankly about the virus and vaccines.

Here's another way of saying it. One can win a battle and lose the war. And if one loses the war, the gains of winning the battle get washed away.

I am working toward winning the war. And that means getting the focus and timing right. It means knowing when something is a strategy and when the same thing is a tactic and even when that same thing changes. It means dismantling the efforts of the creeps that released this coronavirus and vaccine mess on humanity (in addition to their other attempts at mass control). It means destroying them. not just getting them to stop for a day or two.

I recently saw a video by a lady I am beginning to like a lot named Catherine Austin Fitts. She said people ask her all the time how to fight the current war by the globalists without suffering losses. She said it wasn't possible for the most part. Once war starts, part of its nature is to cause losses. And if you lose the war, your losses will likely be everything. Peace is one context. War is another.

As an aside, I have learned enough to now believe much of the confusion people have about this stuff comes from them trying to keep a core story from changing in their minds. But that's for a longer discussion.

Michael

8 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Yes, I do know.  And I know Jews who say the same, with the same meaning.

Ellen,

I've slept on it and I've got to say this.

I also know Jewish people who vehemently disagree with Israel's covert activities in the US government. I've also mentioned this going back to 2007. And, for the record, I've known self-hating Jews.

So?

Does any of that justify antisemitism?

When a person tells you to your face he's antisemitic, he not only says it, he repeats it, he is proud of it,. what on earth does that have to do with the US government?

It doesn't, that's what.

So when you say antisemitism does have to do with the US government and you know Jews who feel the same, I can't help but see Orwell. War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. Antisemitism is not about Jews.

Yeah, right.

My saying this is not about defending Jews (although I believe they should be defended after all the shit they have been through). I'm not judging that. Right now, I am pointing out a total misidentification.

I'm in cognitive before normative mode. If you identify something incorrectly, there is no way to judge it correctly. I've said that for years.

Now here we have a perfect case of normative before cognitive. Judging, then trying to make reality conform to the judgment. But reality doesn't conform to wishes and floating judgments. Reality is what reality is.

Like it or not, antisemitism is not about the US government. It never has been and never will be. It's about Jews.

If people want to talk about Israel and the US government, they should talk about Israel and the US government.  Not about antisemitism, that is, unless they like using loaded language because they like the loaded message it conveys. 

(Incidentally, I know what's behind this Orwell game when people dig in because I grew up around it. It's right there in the subtext. I've seen this stuff for years, from childhood to adult.)

Leaving a whopper out there and then saying you don't want to discuss it does not make the whopper go away. It's still a whopper and it's wrong. Cognitively wrong. It's a misidentification. Like pointing to green and saying it is red.

I'm not judging green when I point out the mistake. I might like or dislike green, but I'm not talking about my like or dislike. I have to speak up and say, No. That's green. Repeating that it's red doesn't make it red.

Michael

Now back to the real problem, fighting the goddam bioweapon instead of fighting Trump or fighting Jews or Israel.

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE… Lawrence Sellin: Evidence Indicates COVID-19 is a Designed Bioweapon with a Toxic Structure that MAY BE REPLICATED IN VACCINES

towfiqu-barbhuiya-cOH3j5lQDYo-unsplash-1
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Guest post by Lawrence Sellin Evidence indicating COVID-19 is a designed bioweapon with a toxic structure that may be replicated in vaccines A previous Gateway Pundit article identified two “smoking...

From the article (and this is just a taste):

A previous Gateway Pundit article identified two “smoking guns” supporting the conclusion that COVID-19 was created in a laboratory.

First, a de facto scientific recipe for the laboratory creation of COVID-19 was described in the 2018 research grant application to the U.S. Department of Defense’s Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) submitted by scientists who directly collaborated with the “bat woman” Zheng-Li Shi of the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

. . .

The second smoking gun in the DARPA grant application was the artificial insertion of furin polybasic cleavage sites, short sequences of amino acids e.g. proline-arginine-arginine-alanine or PRRA, long-known to increase infectivity and lethality of coronaviruses.

. . .

The 2018 DARPA research application proposed to artificially insert furin polybasic cleavage sites, like PRRA, into low-risk bat coronaviruses and then testing the ability of those laboratory-created viruses to infect human cells.

That application was ultimately rejected by DARPA because it involved dangerous “gain of function” experiments creating new human-infecting viruses, which also have the potential for dual use as bioweapons.

. . .

Caution, therefore, is warranted regarding mandating COVID-19 mRNA vaccines, which initiate the synthesis of spike protein inside the human body and may replicate the toxic structures introduced into COVID-19, potentially becoming a causative factor in organ inflammation.

A scientific abstract published on November 8, 2021 concludes that the mRNA vaccines:

“dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination.”

. . .

Lawrence Sellin, Ph.D. is a retired U.S. Army Reserve colonel and a veteran of Afghanistan and Iraq. He had a civilian career in international business and medical research.

What's more this crap is in a Moderna patent.

Also from the article.

... it may be purely coincidental that Moderna, a biotechnology company that produces a COVID-19 mRNA vaccine, holds a patent (US 10,501,513 B2), filed on February 7, 2017, describing “protein cleavage” sites and including a complementary genetic sequence matching that for the furin polybasic cleavage site found in COVID-19.

Or it might not be coincidental.

Michael

I know I'm flogging a very tired horse right now and everything in me persuasion-wise is saying to let it be for a bit to get the timing right, but these two hidden patterns are on my mind and I want to get them off my mind so I can work on my story-hacking project today. 

Let's start with this.

On 11/29/2021 at 7:37 PM, Mark said:

MSK:
“Trump is enormously intelligent and does not evade facts when he does productive things. And, persuasion-wise, he knows how to move the Overton window.  Do you?”

Does MSK?

Actually I have a few times (about Trump and Rand in our neck of O-Land on this very forum back in the 2016 election, about that cruddy "Jim Peron is a pedophile" crap a ways back, and a few other times--I have a pretty good history of moving the direction of crowd intolerance toward reason).

But that's not why I'm posting this. It only highlights something else: I know what a change in the Overton Window looks like.

Here's a great example, showing how this is happening in real-time right here in MAGA-Land:

On 12/1/2021 at 6:14 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

How Trump will eventually come out in public about this is still to be seen. But it will happen.

And the complement which shows the shift quite clearly at the time it is happening.

12 hours ago, Mark said:

Now, to give the devil his due, in mid August he said in a phone interview on Fox News, about the booster shot:

“That sounds to me like a money-making operation for Pfizer, OK.  Think of the money involved.  Tens of billions.  How good a business is that.  If you’re a businessman, you say, you know what, let’s give them another shot, that’s another ten billion dollars, money coming in.  The whole thing is just crazy...."

For people who only think in polar opposites, this is not a shift at all. But for people who recognize patterns through time (like I do), this is about as obvious a shift as an elephant in the room. There's still a ways to go, and all major shifts move in waves, but the direction is going in the right way.

Notice that a change in direction, not a flip of an on-off switch, is how the Overton Window works. Remember, the Overton Window deals with being able to discuss something in public, either the public in general, or the public environment of a group, and have that discussion accepted as legitimate.

It does not mean getting everyone to suddenly preach the opposite of the majority view and take off in a lynching party.

As I said, Trump is very good at shifting the Overton Window. Probably his greatest OW shift was on a worldwide scale and it was about China. But there have been several other major issues.

Now to the next hidden pattern, which interlocks with this last example.

12 hours ago, Mark said:

However I must retract a conjecture I made earlier.  I now think it very unlikely that Trump is in the pocket of Pfizer.

This is not four-dimensional chess five moves ahead though.  The man is clueless and self-deluded.

When I look at that, I see the blank-out if not belittlement about the Overton Window shift, I see the self-correction from one bad opinion to another bad opinion of Trump, I see the negative irony as the tone, and if I look at the rest of that post, I see a whole lot of other signals of bias, thus I see Trump hatred about as clearly as the elephant I mentioned above.

And, being a person who looks at patterns over and through time, I also see the motive for this: the proudly proclaimed antisemitism--even recently proudly proclaimed antisemitism--going back well over a decade.

I don't want to see this pattern.

But it's there.

So I say what I see.

(Whew! Now that I've let that identification out in the world, maybe I can get some work done on my project. :) As to you, my highly valued reader, don't take my word for anything. You don't have to agree with me, especially since you have to live 24/7 with your own brain. I don't. :) Look with your own eyes and come to your own conclusions. Nothing would make me happier as a result of this discussion.)

Michael

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Leaving a whopper out there and then saying you don't want to discuss it does not make the whopper go away. It's still a whopper and it's wrong. Cognitively wrong. It's a misidentification. Like pointing to green and saying it is red.

Michael,

Mark can correct me if I'm wrong in interpreting what he meant by "anti-semitism" - note the hyphen.

I think that what he was talking about is what Jeff Riggenbach called "Professional Jewishness."  It's a victim-status ploy like "woke."

Ellen 

On 12/1/2021 at 5:53 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The FDA approvers didn't really know "the stuff wasn’t safe and shouldn’t be okayed even for emergency use." They knew they had not done all the normal testing.

Michael,

I suspect that there are folks at the FDA who are good enough at cellular biology not to have needed clinical trials in order to anticipate trouble.  I could anticipate trouble just from reading about the mechanism, and the FDA safety assessors are supposed to be experts.  Presumably, some of them really are experts.

Regarding Trump and his role in getting the mRNA pseudo-vaccines on the market, my point is that I think that long term it's going to be harmful to his reputation for him to be claiming credit for whatever impetus he provided.  The stuff is a medical-practice-induced disaster.  This will become more and more obvious as time goes on.  I think that at least from prudence Trump would be wise to start bailing out.  Maybe he judges the timing differently and that's why he's holding back.  My impression, though, is that he still hasn’t caught up to reality on the issue.

Ellen

Ellen,

2 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

I suspect that there are folks at the FDA who are good enough at cellular biology not to have needed clinical trials in order to anticipate trouble.

Ellen,

There sure are. A couple of them quit under Biden for the very reasons you are talking about. But, you have to admit, folks that good never dispense with critical trials, especially not to burn someone at the stake.

I know you don't watch videos due to health reasons, but this one explains the Trump outlook perfectly.

yrDNc.qR4e.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

Navarro: World Split By Scientism And Science

I'll see if I can make a transcript for you.

And once again, I am not saying Trump is an angel. I am saying he is in transition on the vaccine thing. And I'm saying if one wants to be objective, he should be judged on facts--reality facts, not just on narrative and words.

Michael

EDIT: Here is the transcript I made. I did not check it for errors since, I presume, not many will read it. So there might be an error here and there. And don't forget. Trump listens and listens hard to Peter Navarro.

I repeated the transcript and commented on it here.

BANNON: Peter Navarro. Peter, from the first cold open. Biden said, "I'm going to give you speed and science vs chaos and confusion." Sir, I hate to be so brutally frank about this, but he's talking about you. That you're the person that does chaos and confusion. Okay? And that's what they had last winter. And he's giving you speed and science. What say you, sir?

NAVARRO: So I guess if I'm the guy he's criticizing, I'm the guy on February 9th, 2020... Write a memo: we can get the vaccine done by October or November. We did it in Trump time. Had 150 million doses handed over to the Biden regime after Inauguration Day. And it was a miracle. So if that's chaos and confusion, embrace the chaos and confusion. 

Now, let's compare the track records. Biden had the Trump vaccine from day one. More people... more people have died from COVID under the Biden regime, over 350,000, than did under the Trump regime. And we were in the fog of war. We didn't know what was hitting us. And we didn't know that it came from this lab here, the Tony Fauci building. It was genetically engineered. So I'll take the Trump record anytime. 

What's missing here from the Biden plan is any mention of therapeutics. Of those 353,000 people...

BANNON: Pretty shocking...

NAVARRO: ... who died under the Biden regime... That's like, ehnnn... it's about three and a half Rose Bowls of people. Right? Well over half of those people would be alive today if hydroxychloroquine were readily available to people through their private physicians. 

I had a very interesting conversation with a young woman today. She's in her thirties. She's got several children. She got COVID. She's got of a fairly significant case of it. She's in her 9th day, not feeling well. It's the worse thing she's ever gone through. She was unable to get hydroxychloroquine anywhere in the state of Arizona. She got a prescription for Ivermectin, but couldn't get it filled. And so she's left with... her only protection is an experimental technology, an RNA technology which is not really a true vaccine, which could basically interfere with her reproductive cycle. So that's the Biden plan. 

And, Steve, here's what alarms me. Germany versus Sweden. Florida versus Vermont. We have a world now split by scientism and science. The scientism is this godless worship of a fake vaccine--it's going to make Pfizer and Moderna shareholders rich. But it's likely going to cause endless [mutations] and not provide adequate protection for people. 

(crosstalk)

BANNON: Hang on. We're burning daylight. I appreciate that. But you said "fake vaccine." This is one that you called the Trump vaccine earlier and this is the one you worked on. So it's not fake. It's just not for everybody. Right? 

NAVARRO: It's not a vaccine. So let me be clear about this. 

(crosstalk)

NAVARRO: It's an experimental RNA technology that injects antibodies, a limited number of spike proteins, gets a limited immune response, and gives you some protection in the show term, but breeds vaccine resistant mutation. 

So, look. President Trump did a great job on this. OK? But we're using it in the wrong way. It should only be a measure for senior citizens at risk... at high risk of death and people for comorbidities. 

BANNON: Target it...

(crosstalk)

NAVARRO: I can't say this more. Flood the zone with hydroxychloroquine, Ivermectin, zinc, vitamin D, azithromycin, and all the other things that are coming up as cheap antivirals.

I'm telling you, Steve, more than half of the people that Joe Biden has killed with his policies on COVID would be alive today. And remember Fauci was the guy during the Trump Administration, along with Hahn at the FDA and Janet Woodcock, who's the current head of the FDA, and Rick Bright who killed hydroxychloroquine during the Trump Administration... So, there are literally, of the seven hundred thousand plus people who have been killed here in this country, more than half of them would be alive today. 

And let's not forget, Steve, we have the highest death rate--here--of any any major countriy. Let me say that again. The United States of America has the highest death rate of any major country. We've got, supposedly, the most sophisticated in-quotes "vaccine," but no therapeutics.

(crosstalk)

BANNON: OK. But hang on. But now that you say that, they argue because only 59.8% of the country's fully vaccinated, Dr. Navarro. 

NAVARRO: It's got nothing to do with that. I mean (mocking laughter), there's plenty other countries with lower death rates with much lower vaccine rates. It's just total BS. 

And I keep saying vaccine, but it's not. The injectables, the jabs that they put out there. It's not helping. 

This latest version, which should have been the Xi Jinping version, they call it omnicron instead because they skipped a letter of the alphabet. Which is just another kowtow to the world. People are getting that virus and they've had the jab. I mean... this is insanity. People are dying needlessly.

(crosstalk) 

On 12/3/2021 at 12:53 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
On 12/3/2021 at 12:41 AM, Ellen Stuttle said:

Fine, but William's point is that it is valid to consider Dr. Malone as a right-wing crank who has nothing to do with mRNA technology and doesn't know what he is talking about.

I don't know who here considers that Robert Malone 'bears nothing to do with mRNA technology." I don't.  It's not a claim made in the accursed article nor in the other materials I linked to. 

One point among a few I made -- Malone is quoted extensively in the story some people find without value ... 

On 12/3/2021 at 12:53 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

That's what the left is portraying him as. To be "fair and balanced," William is basically saying Dr. Malone is not a scientist is a valid argument in considering his credibility. Do you think that's debatable?

What "William is basically saying" is debatable. 

I suggest reading the letter linked by Bartlett: A Scientific Education: The Early Discoveries of RNA and DNA Vaccination