Coronavirus

Peter

7 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Jon,

What accounts for the appearance of the COVID-19 virus just now in your narrative?

Are you claiming that Xi had the virus bioengineered or some other way managed to get it unleashed on the world and that Donald Trump is such an inhumane bastard that he doesn't care about the deaths and misery and financial dislocation so long as he has a cover for declaring martial law and arresting his enemies list?

Ellen

I am not settled on one way. Maybe it emerged naturally, or maybe the Chinese deep state released it to end their Hong Kong problem and Xi and Trump decided it would be co-opted. Maybe there is no bug, just highly sophisticated and coordinated patriot-generated fake news.

To clarify, they are Trump’s enemies for sure, but they are the enemies of humanity and they will destroy us all but for team Trump. They must be neutralized, not because it is good for Trump but because it is required for peace going forward.

37 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

And now, for some goddam psychological reason I can't grok right now, these Hollyweird idiots are hell-bent on showing their public just how ugly, untalented, and insignificant they really are

“Keating, where’s your courage? Aren’t you capable of a sublime gesture on occasion? They all work so hard and struggle and suffer, trying to achieve beauty, trying to surpass one another in beauty. Let’s surpass them all! Let’s throw their sweat in their face. Let’s destroy them at one stroke. Let’s be gods. Let’s be ugly." -Lois Cook

Ayn Rand. The Fountainhead (Kindle Locations 5152-5155). Plume.

(The "Pizzagate" scandal may or may not be true (but in the realm of possibility), and the "Moloch"/ "andrenochone" conspiracy theory maybe even less so [too "Woo" although plausible that THEY may believe it], but damn if it doesn't make for an apt metaphor. Look at all these "beautiful people" deprived of their supply of children's blood to replenish their withered souls...or if that's too much for you, let's go, then, with the portrait of their true selves in the attic reclaiming their souls, a la THE PICTURE OF DORIAN GRAY...)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

I am not settled on one way. Maybe it emerged naturally, or maybe the Chinese deep state released it to end their Hong Kong problem and Xi and Trump decided it would be co-opted. Maybe there is no bug, just highly sophisticated and coordinated patriot-generated fake news.

To clarify, they are Trump’s enemies for sure, but they are the enemies of humanity and they will destroy us all but for team Trump. They must be neutralized, not because it is good for Trump but because it is required for peace going forward.

There's a bit of cognitive dissonance, to be sure, with the Q "Trump/Xi as allies" theory and the speculation that it was Xi who is responsible...

https://jrnyquist.blog/2020/03/20/did-xi-jinping-intentionally-release-the-covid-19-virus/

Pizaagate is proven true by the Epstein story alone with it’s tentacles into Harvard, MIT, Bill Gates, Bill Clinton, Ehud Barak, Princes and princesses worldwide. Nothing, no list of additional disclosures of any length will bring a person away from their precious yeah buts if the Epstein story does not.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

Pizaagate is proven true by the Epstein story alone with it’s tentacles into Harvard, MIT, Bill Gates, Bill Clinton, Ehud Barak, Princes and princesses worldwide. Nothing, no list of additional disclosures of any length will bring a person away from their precious yeah buts if the Epstein does not.

Indeed. I may be skeptical about aspects of the story, but not the story itself.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Jon,

It's also a chessboard.

Or checkers for the plebeians.

:)

Michael

Politicians hide themselves away/
They only started the war/
Why should they go out to fight?/
They leave that role for the poor, /

Treating people just like pawns in chess/
Wait 'till their judgement day comes/

-Black Sabbath, "War Pigs"

On 3/21/2020 at 1:10 PM, anthony said:

Polly's terrific. She at least asks the right questions as Michael says; and if a tenth of what she interconnects is valid, it's enough.

Tony,

Polly can find money flowing in places nobody thinks to look.

She imagines--and is hoping--that President Trump has been putting Deborah Birx in front of the whole world to ultimately expose her. Done that way, the whole house of cards around her collapses.

Regardless, using HIV AIDS money for slush funds and politicking is disgusting. And, of course, there Soros is. croaking contentedly in the middle of the swamp.

Here are Polly's references:

This reminds me of a guy I met in Brazil during my dark days at the beginning of the AIDS scare. He used to set up fake companies using AIDS patients (with good records) as owners. He would give the patient some money, register the company, then get a power of attorney from each patient-owner in the name of a person he controlled. And off he and his merry band would go getting loans and grants from anywhere they could. By the time the scam went kaboom, the patients were dead and buried. And this guy was back to "helping" other AIDS patients "die with dignity."

I don't know if he ever got caught because I was too creeped out to keep him in my orbit, but it looks like the scheme Polly is exposing is morally along those lines--with one exception. The patients don't get to see any of the money. They don't even know it's available.

Michael

9 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

For some reason, these Hollywood dorks remind me of the following detail from the painting, Metamorphosis of Narcissus by Salvador Dalí.

image.png

:)

Michael

Wow. There's a "colored girl!" 
What year was this?

13 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

The comparison hits harder if you consider Spock as the libertarian/Objectivist ideal,  Gary Seven as Trump/Q*, and Kirk as the one to decide who to trust:)

More than good post. Excellent!

2 hours ago, anthony said:

A Spockian absence of emotional experience - even lack of emotional display - is an O'ist ideal? Guys, it's so far from true it's not even wrong.

I was thinking more about Spock's reliance on logic, and those instances he lacks crucial data, he tells Kirk to rely on his human intuition.

(I know the jokes about Oists being cold, unfeeling Spocks, but I wasn't going that direction. )

1 hour ago, ThatGuy said:

I was thinking more about Spock's reliance on logic, and those instances he lacks crucial data, he tells Kirk to rely on his human intuition.

(I know the jokes about Oists being cold, unfeeling Spocks, but I wasn't going that direction. )

I guess Spock didn't have an alligator brain with its fight or flight response to danger. His species had to evolve out of same because without it to begin with it never would have gotten going in the first place.

--Brant

3 minutes ago, Brant Gaede said:

I guess Spock didn't have an alligator brain with its fight or flight response to danger. His species had to evolve out of same because without it to begin with it never would have gotten going in the first place.

--Brant

Ah, but Spock was half-human, as well*.

(But yes, the Vulcans DID have their "reptilian brain" past that they evolved from; see their ancestral cousins, the Romulans. And the mating ritual of "Pon Farr".)

[*Getting way more nerdier than I intended, here. Ahh, well. It's one way to pass the time..."Live Long, and Prosper."]