Coronavirus

Peter

It's South Africa again. New variant named nu sparking off alarms and panic abroad.

AP21313809949099-1024x640.jpg
TOI.BY

Germany, Italy, and Britain have already restricted most travel from South Africa and neighboring nations, as EU calls on entire bloc to...

brownstone-front.jpg
T.E2MA.NET

Brownstone Institute: New ideas in public health, scientific discourse, economics, social theory to defend and promote liberty in...
(And the superb and courageous thinker/writer behind it):
jeffreytucker-home-1-scaled.jpg
T.E2MA.NET

Jeffrey A. Tucker is Editorial Director for the American Institute for Economic Research, where he writes several columns per week and...

An above article by J. Tucker getting into the mind of Bill Gates: how could a rich and smart person "be so dim"?

"The problem of malware was dubbed viruses. It was a metaphor. Not real. It’s not clear that Gates ever really understood that. Computer viruses aren’t anything like biological viruses"...

"He would do to the world of pathogens what he did at Microsoft: he would stamp them out!" . JT

Haha! I love that. Maybe many of us entertained that notion that Gates et al doesn't quite grasp Malware was a metaphorical 'virus'. So, according to his later utterances, just treats Covid in the same manner.

53 minutes ago, anthony said:

It's South Africa again. New variant named nu sparking off alarms and panic.

TOI.BY

Germany, Italy, and Britain have already restricted most travel from South Africa and neighboring nations, as EU calls on entire bloc to...

Which is conveniently timed to coincide with the articles that just came out saying Africa had low Covid rates despite have low vaccination rates...hrrmmm...interdasting...

With Low Vaccination Rates, Africa’s Covid Deaths Remain Far Below Europe And The US

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, anthony said:

It's South Africa again. New variant named nu sparking off alarms and panic abroad.

TOI.BY

'Omicron'. For some reason 'nu' was passed over. Too Yiddish?

Nu, what a big fuss again, what's new?

2 hours ago, anthony said:

Brownstone Institute enters - fast.

shutterstock_726747502.jpg
BROWNSTONE.ORG

With natural exposure immunity and early outpatient treatment and when combined with no reports of increased lethality, the WHO’s...

Good read.

As an example, the Swedish study (retrospective with 842,974 pairs (N=1,684,958) is particularly alarming for it shows that while the vaccine provides temporary protection against infection, the efficacy declines below zero and then to negative efficacy territory at approximately 7 months, underscoring that the vaccinated are highly susceptible to infection and eventually become highly infected (more so than the unvaccinated). A further example emerges from Ireland whereby reporting suggests that the Waterford city district has the State’s highest rate of Covid-19 infections, while the county also boasts the highest rate of vaccination in the Republic (99.7% vaccinated).

• Upvote 1

On 11/26/2021 at 9:04 AM, Marc said:

How come we cannot get the 4th jab, and only 3 wtf?!??!?!?

They have brought up the subject of variants that ignore the vaccines to a small extent even though the effects are small. You feel slightly off, cough, sneeze. Hopefully, the fourth jab will keep all the variant viruses from harming the recipients. edit. I should have read further before responding. Nu and Omicron are the names of the variants. 

This whole story of how China infiltrated the American government and major American institutions make the Communist infiltration before and during the McCarthy years look like a kindergarten spat.

The following is sheer evil.

China-Organ-Harvesting.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Guest post by Lawrence Selin and Anna Chen The National Institutes of Health Funding Is Linked to the Chinese Military and Organ Harvesting Numerous news articles are still appearing describing the continuing...

The American elite? Including the Big Pharma/FDA elite?

Elite my ass. 

What a bunch of fucking sellouts and moral scum.

Don't think their humanity doesn't have a price.

It does.

And the CCP has been buying it for years.

Michael

• Upvote 2

A tale of two headlines.

Notice that neither headline is from the fake news mainstream press.

First Japan.

Fake News Goes Into Overdrive to Suppress Japan’s Success of Treating COVID-19 with Ivermectin

And next, on to sports.

Dozens of Vaxxed Athletes Are Suddenly Collapsing and Nobody’s Allowed to Ask Why

Dozens-of-Vaxxed-Athletes-Are-Suddenly-C
NOQREPORT.COM

There’s an extremely inconvenient truth for vaxx-nannies that is quietly surfacing across the globe. Professional athletes, who are among the healthiest people on the planet, are collapsing with inexplicable and...

And the mainstream press, pundits and politicians?

As Ayn Rand said often: Blank-out.

Question for the day: Who gains with this and who loses?

Michael

• Upvote 1

This is probably one of the most important posts to look at for the near future re coronavirus.

43F225F1-4557-465B-98E8-3368712E7647.jpe
WARROOM.ORG

Steve Bannon and the 'War Room' are back to square one as 'War Room: Pandemic' prepares for a potentially dangerous new variant of the Covid virus that has been identified in South Africa. Nations around the...

The gist is that it looks like the worldwide vaccine policy has prompted the coronavirus to mutate a superbug version that does not respond to current vaccines. (Similar to the way overuse of antibiotics nullifies them as the bacteria become antibiotic-resistant.)

What's worse, lockdowns and border restrictions are no longer of any use--even Pater Navarro said that. And he was the one who helped make Trump's travel restrictions from China in the early stages of fighting the coronavirus. He said the genie is now out of the bottle and it can no longer be contained by these measures.

Remedy

The only widespread remedy that Dr. Malone and Peter Navarro sees that can be effective is massive focus on medicine in the early stages of the illness (in addition to hygiene like washing hands, of course). In fact, both recommend flooding the public with this medicine. btw - Medicine in the press is called "therapeutics" in order to change the emotional load and framing, but it's the same goddam thing.

The problem is that the US government and others in the world do not want their populations to use medicines like Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine and so on, but instead rely solely on vaccines. So they actively impede public access to the medicines that work, especially in the early stages of the illness.

(After all, the vaccine scam is where the money and power is. And any resultant dead people don't matter to them.)

But there is information and things that can be done if you don't want to trust the word of the oligarchs--if you wish to add other medical advice to your bank of knowledge.

FLCCC

Dr. Malone recommends you go to the FLCCC site (Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance).

When you go there, scroll down a bit and you will find a tab called Find Doctors and another called Find Pharmacies. They are focused on the different states in the USA, but there are also many other countries listed.

These are doctors who will prescribe medicine like Ivermectin and pharmacies that will sell it without hassle.

Also, on that site is an extremely interesting PDF called: Overcoming the Barriers to Access Ivermectin Prescriptions

There's a ton of information on the site about all kinds of related things, masks, protocols, a ton load of different doctors (both normal doctors and alternative medicine doctors--I actually found both kinds of doctors where I live, near Chicago Illinois, which is woke country), even plenty of information about the law and rights. The information is redundant, too, so if you miss something in one place, you will likely be able to access someplace else.

Dr. Malone mentioned some other places, but the FLCCC is the big one.

On a good note for those who got the coronavirus and recovered, it looks like people who have developed natural immunity are just as resistant to this new vaccine-resistant strain as they are to other strains. 

I hope this information helps keep everyone who comes to OL safe, vaccinated and unvaccinated alike.

Michael

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

On a good note for those who got the coronavirus and recovered, it looks like people who have developed natural immunity are just as resistant to this new vaccine-resistant strain as they are to other strains. 

I hope this information helps keep everyone who comes to OL safe, vaccinated and unvaccinated alike.

Michael

Well said Michael. Perhaps getting the virus and surviving or living on an island or having no immigration, and I mean zero, not even allowing people sneaking across the border is the solution to a pandemic. Or not allowing travel between countries will stop the pandemic. Trade could continue but ships or planes could be loaded without an exchange of microbes. And we wait for the next variant of the China Virus to subside. And we also wait for a decent “all-inclusive and safe” vaccine to be devised.

Humanity may one day, if we haven’t already, find proof that the virus came from China and was meant to spare Asian / Chinese people. But that bio warfare didn’t go as planned by the CCP because a lot of Asian people have also died. What’s next from them and the other totalitarian states? China is menacing Taiwan and Russia is massing troops on the Ukrainian border. It is possible that wars will SOON be started that drag America into participating. Nukes are not ruled out.            

I remember reading the novel and seeing the movie, “On the Beach” when I was a teen and it scared me. Though it was about the aftermath of a nuclear war and not a viral pandemic, the similarities are astounding. As a teen, I even thought it would be good to move to Australia to be safer. If you want to read an excellent novel “On the Beach” is the one. Peter  

From Wikipedia: On the Beach is a 1959 American post-apocalyptic science fiction drama film from United Artists, produced and directed by Stanley Kramer, that stars Gregory PeckAva GardnerFred Astaire, and Anthony Perkins. This black-and-white film is based on Nevil Shute's 1957 novel of the same name depicting the aftermath of a nuclear war. Unlike in the novel, no one is assigned blame for starting the war; the film hints that global annihilation may have arisen from an accident or misjudgment.

1 hour ago, Peter said:

But that bio warfare didn’t go as planned by the CCP because a lot of Asian people have also died.

Peter,

Oh, but it did go as planned.

Your good heart doesn't allow you to think about the value of individuals from a CCP mentality. Your words convey that you believe saving people is the aim of the CCP medical people.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

The bioweapon virus has killed off a lot of the Chinese elderly. Meaning those people the CCP has to pay for now, the people it can no longer get money from. 

When old people die, that is good for the government treasury.

Follow the money...

:)

Michael

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Peter said:

They have brought up the subject of variants that ignore the vaccines to a small extent even though the effects are small. You feel slightly off, cough, sneeze. Hopefully, the fourth jab will keep all the variant viruses from harming the recipients. edit. I should have read further before responding. Nu and Omicron are the names of the variants. 

I am just hoping that Ontario will come clean and let me take a jab monthly so by December 2023 I will be on my 15th jab, while wearing triple masks and only communicating by Zoom 

17 minutes ago, Marc said:

I am just hoping that Ontario will come clean and let me take a jab monthly so by December 2023 I will be on my 15th jab, while wearing triple masks and only communicating by Zoom 

Not nearly enough, Marc. Those self-contained pods you see in space ship movies? We must lock ourselves in those for a year or so on a vaccine drip, only get released when the mutations stop and everybody is safe in the brave/wimpish new world. (Please don't allow the clampdown dictators to see this. Burn after reading).

Just now, anthony said:

Not nearly enough, Marc. Those self-contained pods you see in space ship movies? We must lock ourselves in for a year or so, only get released when the mutations stop and everybody is safe in the brave/wimpish new world. (Please don't allow the lockdown dictators to see this. Burn after reading).

Very true, but lets get specific my man.

Every pod must find one planet to be on, we CANNOT be too safe!!!!!

3 minutes ago, anthony said:

Not nearly enough, Marc. Those self-contained pods you see in space ship movies? We must lock ourselves in those for a year or so on a vaccine drip, only get released when the mutations stop and everybody is safe in the brave/wimpish new world. (Please don't allow the clampdown dictators to see this. Burn after reading).

I am destroying this phone too,

• Smile 1

What a joke. After avoiding 'Nu' in the Greek alphabet, they've hopped past the ensuing "Xi" to get "Omnicron". For fear of giving offense to Xi, that is quite certain.

I demand this variant be appropriately named Xi!!

Untitled-design-9.jpg
T.CO

Cruz called out the World Health Organization after it picked a name for the new COVID variant that seemed less likely to offend China.

• Upvote 2