Coronavirus

Peter

3 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

I wonder if you realize that you've offered in Trump's defense that he was an even bigger dupe than I would have thought he'd be.

Trusting Anthony Fauci.

Ellen,

I wouldn't use the word dupe since I don't discard a person's entire life's work--lots and lots of magnificent work I might add--based on one horrible decision, but as to the decision itself, I think I said what you said and I think I was explicit about it. 

At least that's how I interpret "one of the biggest whoppers of all time." 

:)

And all those things that compounded the whopper like Pence, etc.

In hindsight. it's easy to say we would have known better at the time. Yet the term "Monday morning quarterbacking" exists for a reason. Even the best quarterbacks have made awful plays. Yet they're the ones who usually win games.

3 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

I plan to read both books you recommended.  I expect they’ll be informative about details, but not eye-openers.

They are not meant to be eye-openers except to the people caught up in the "narrative." What they are for people like me (and I suspect you) is correctives to all the noise and misinformation in the culture right now.

My thing is identify correctly in order to judge correctly. These books identify correctly, in depth and with lots and lots of sources.

Michael

7 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Steve and Mike discuss the draft Complaint to the Supreme Court that Mike seems to have promised to file on this day, in that court.

William,

He did promise that. Let him say it in his own words.

Some of the AG's asked for more time due to dealing with the mandatory vax thing, especially the child vax crisis.

Two (not ALL) said they want no part of it. Some others seem to be on the fence, but not out. And others are on board.

fix-2020-first.jpg
FIX2020FIRST.COM

Send an email to your state's Attorney General to encourage him or her to bring the 2020 election fraud case to the Supreme Court.

There's going to be a big show dissecting the complaint for the public on Thanksgiving Day and he said Sunday he will have a big announcement.

The point is, this project is like a war with battles. Mike misses a deadline he himself set and his opponents start screeching that he lost the war. All he did was lose a battle.

I suspect the AG's that are on board asked for more time because they, or people relevant to them, want to do some tweaking.

But really good things are coming from what Mike Lindell is doing. He's not stopping. And a hell of a lot of people--important and unimportant and way too many to ignore--are with him.

Michael

6 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
13 hours ago, william.scherk said:

(have not a clue how the OL software let through an audio element, but there you go)

What did you do? Just post the link to the audio file? 

I copied a section of a webpage on my server, which section had text above and below and the audio player sandwiched between.  Magic!

10 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

... Trump really needs to withdraw his favorable remarks about getting "vaxxed."  I expect that the large majority of his supporters will continue to be pro-Trump, although disappointed on that issue ...

Yes.

I suppose I am going to have to say something on Trump "needing" to withdraw his remarks about the current vax being good.

To start with, why does he "need" to do that? Because this person or that says so? Heh... That's not going to affect his political future in any respect. Nor what he is going to do about the problem. 

So where does the need come from?

A wish?

Setting that aside, I think it would be a good thing if Trump withdrew those remarks. I do. But the value is not all that much. It's in the same category as mean tweets.

Those are words.

Of far, far, far greater import is the area of deeds--like whether he will demolish the strangle-hold Big Pharma has on America. I believe he will. Just like I believe he will demolish the strangle-hold China has on America. Ditto for the Deep State.

That's what the supporters mean when they are in wait and see mode.

If people don't like what he says and demand he change, good luck. I doubt he will cave to tut-tut-tutting. He hasn't so far.

Trump mouths off and is inconsistent in what he says at times. He speaks his mind as it happens and that is not consistent for anyone.

So what?

He changes the world for the better. That's his nature. That's what I look at and that's what millions and millions of people all over the America, nay, all over the world, look at. Including his enemies.

Michael

“Off with his head” and “Burn her at the stake” and “mRNA drugs are harmless vaccines” are words.

There was no good reason to put Ellen’s “need” in derogatory quotes.  Trump should retract his words because (1) they do incalculable damage to many of those who follow them, (2) they alienate supporters not suffering from Trump Worship Syndrome – considering the booing that’s a lot of them – and thus harm his chance for re-election.

Yes, I wish Trump was the Trump I once thought existed.  At best maybe he can be forced to be better (apparently against his nature) by threat of withholding support.  As I’ve said many times, Trump jumped in front of the parade, he is not leading the parade.

Wait and see, wait and see.  We waited four years and what did we get?  Re immigration reform (restriction, not leftist open borders) only a tiny fraction of what he promised.  Re public health, Fauci and “warp speed” – and those are very derogatory quotes – with billions of government money gone to rotten crooks.

Yes, when it is important I do demand consistency, and when it comes to the “vaccine” poison drug fiasco consistency is very important.  

I don’t think Ellen is even capable of “tut-tut-tutting,” good grief.

Mark,

You make one fundamental mistake and you do it constantly.

You read minds.

And you write what you read in minds.

But you are really poor at it. Suck-level. Terrible...

Once in a while you get someone's intentions correct, but mostly I see colossal blunders when you attribute intentions to people. They are usually hatred-driven, too, at least the ones I have seen (like your double-bind with Trump and vax--basically a false dichotomy that you double down on). 

In fact, I think your different hatreds blinds you to this.

But since we are going there, what do you think of Trump moving the American Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem?

:evil: 

Michael

• Like 1

Mark,

btw - I appreciate you instructing me on how to behave with Ellen. Has she appointed you her knight in shining armor to defend her honor?

Here's an unsolicited observation I have seen over the years about Ellen.

She knows how to take care of herself really well online.

Several times I've seen her take a bite out of someone, chomp on it a while and spit out the bones.

But hey, if now she's getting weak and needs a man to fight for her...

:evil: 

Michael

MSK really is a nasty piece of work.

Ellen doesn’t know me and she doesn't need me to defend her posts.  We agree about this Trump business.  I have run with what she said and she may or may not agree with my elaboration.

1 hour ago, Mark said:

MSK really is a nasty piece of work.

Mark,

The Jew thing kinda struck a nerve, didn't it?

Still, you are hereby warned.

Don't do that. Talk shit about me all you want on the entire Internet, but not here in my house. Not that way. We can and do disagree on many things. And agree on others. But that is neither agreement or disagreement.

At least you are proving my contention about how much hatred is your prime mover. (I say this from observing your online behavior for years.)

Without people to hate, would you even know what to do with yourself?

I mean, you've got a good brain, but do you do anything productive with it, other than run a website devoted to criticizing people you hate?

You don't have to answer. Your life is yours and I'm merely asking to make a point. Actually, I would love to see something positive from you, but I'm not holding onto any expectation to speak of...

Michael

15 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Michael,

I wonder if you realize that you've offered in Trump's defense that he was an even bigger dupe than I would have thought he'd be.

Trusting Anthony Fauci.  I've wondered from the start why he gave Fauci so much say.  Didn’t he investigate Fauci's past?

Putting Mike Pence in charge of the vaccine project.

Not realizing that the medical authorities would withhold therapeutics.

Not being aware of the extent of corruption.

I plan to read both books you recommended.  I expect they’ll be informative about details, but not eye-openers.

Ellen

PS:  I think that Trump really needs to withdraw his favorable remarks about getting "vaxxed."  I expect that the large majority of his supporters will continue to be pro-Trump, although disappointed on that issue, even if he doesn’t, but I think that he's setting himself up for a blamestorm from non-supporters if he doesn’t.

Ellen

I agree with most of what you said except the blamestorm. Some pretty unimaginable stuff has come out of the establishment so far, but doing a 180 on the vaccines at this point would be completely impossible... How could they blame Trump for all the "science" that has supported the safety and efficacy of the vaccines?? Maybe they could blame him for rushing the development, but everything that's come after that they've owned absolutely.

27 minutes ago, Dglgmut said:

Maybe they could blame him for rushing the development, but everything that's come after that they've owned absolutely.

D,

Not only that, the sole people responsible for the virus are those who developed it and released it on the world. And the sole people responsible for the evil the vaccines are causing are the people who are manufacturing and distributing them, and mandating that people be forced to take them.

That's the Cat 5 storm.

Compared to that, Trump's pro-vax opinion during a speech is a tiny bit of sand in the wind and nothing more.

Michael

On 11/24/2021 at 4:20 AM, Mark said:

Regarding Trump:
“He's a persuader not an enforcer.”  
is no excuse for the persuasion.

What Trump urged is all the worse in that he had already had covid and thus needn’t worry about covid anymore.  He had no need to “vaccinated” even assuming these drugs are safe and effective.  Indeed they are more dangerous on people who have already had covid.  (How bad it can be is described by one of the people at Sen. Ron Howard’s roundtable discussion on vaccine safety earlier this month.)

I don’t think Trump has repeated his recommendation.  But neither has he retracted it.  To repeat, either he has gone in with the deep state or he is a fool.  

I don't think he is or was a fool, I think he badly underestimated how much 'they' were out to get him. Enough, I think the evidence is clear, to damage the nation and divide peoples to get rid of him and put their ideological agenda back on track. It wasn't and is not politics as normal in the US. In that CEO-style, I believe Trump delegated those with the apparent expertise to do their jobs but gave them too much rope. Mistakenly assuming - 'we are all on the same team', working for the country's good.  If there's some guileless innocence in that, one not grasping the depths of destructive nihilism by one's enemies, it is morally of a higher order to being one like them. (Innocent ignorance v. evasion). So I think he was covertly sabotaged, by deceit and misinformation about (for one) the vaccines, with the msm ready to pounce on any mis-step. Damned if he did...etc. If many more people had have died to lay at Trump's door, they couldn't have been more happy.  Comes down to what Trump knew and when he knew it, I guess. As his 'baby' - he would naturally endorse the vaccines -- especially if fed misleading information about them. But certainly he must have believed in their efficacy. He wasn't lying. At about that time til now, the whole world thought vaccinations would end Covid, (like me) naive about the rushed through vaccines.  (And it seems, as harmful, as we know now they might be, there has been a substantial drop in Covid casualties, they are somewhat effective, short-term). However, my emphasis remains on freedom - opposing any Gvt. totalitarian control of citizens, forcing the lockdowns and vaxxes. What is appalling was finding out by way of 'an emergency' - that should not have been - how submissive many-to- most humans have become: reliant like children on big Daddy, to tell them what to do and make their fears go away. It's that (still) ruggedly self-responsible, independent number of Americans, and some pockets of resistance in other places, which encourages one.

Yeah, the "persuader" has respect for others' independent choice, minds and free will, because he is also of that make-up. He knows and accepts they can walk away, unconvinced. Contrast with the enforcer who is nowadays fully on the authoritarian Left, who's a determinist and therefore, anti-individualist: he/she cannot stand allowing the scary concept of free will to the people.

• Like 1

Joe Dan (Intellectual Froglegs) has one hell of a point:

Who indeed?

I'm not on board with Kennedy's politics in other areas, but in areas of medicine and Big Pharma, he is looking out for regular people. Competently. And with honorable morality and integrity.

So where are the friggin' Republican Senators?

From Kennedy's acts, you can tell he finds every individual human--rich or poor--to be precious in terms of the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. This is unlike the attitude of Big Pharma, which is you gotta break some eggs to make an omelet.

Hmmmm... 

Where have I heard that one before?...

Michael

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, anthony said:

[Re Trump] I don't think he is or was a fool, I think he badly underestimated how much “they” were out to get him.

What time are you speaking of?  Trump urged us to get the clot-shot just last August 2021.  Rather late in the day for guileless innocence don’t you think?

12 hours ago, Mark said:

What time are you speaking of?  Trump urged us to get the clot-shot just last August 2021.  Rather late in the day for guileless innocence don’t you think?

Ah, I think I see where you're heading: Trump knew the dangers. He lied. He expected his supporters to take his advice, consequences immaterial. "Follow the money", there had to be some payoff in it for him from the Pharma. I find it hard to be that cynical. Whatever else may be said about him, he cares for the people.

(To be pragmatic. It would end his 2024 run if his support sickened from the vaccines...no?)

Also, I would, if asked my opinion today and from what I've learned, advise taking the vaccine to certain individuals, selectively. Certainly not everybody, I've made clear. Benefit : risk holds.

8 hours ago, Jules Troy said:

Don’t forget your booster too!😈

Grrrrrrrrrrr, up here in Ontario (where by the way , Premiere Fords daughter is a big anti vaxxer and is very vocal about it on social media) we can only get one booster?!?!??

How come we cannot get the 4th jab, and only 3 wtf?!??!?!?

• Smile 2