Coronavirus

Peter

44 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I don't know how reliable the following site is, but it feels like something the Deep State and the Biden junta would do. I just received this offline.

EXCLUSIVE – VAERS data shows 100% of reported Covid-19 Vaccine Deaths were caused by just 5% of batches produced and the majority were sent to red Republican States across the USA

RED-REPUBLICAN.jpg?fit=1200%2C675&ssl=1&
THEEXPOSE.UK

On October 31st we exclusively revealed how an investigation of the USA’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) found...

Michael

So following the 'science' vaccine batches are 95% safe and effective !

AP21313625064000-1024x630.jpg
WWW.OANN.COM

California Governor Gavin Newsom is rationalizing his absence from the public eye and the United Nations Climate Change Conference. On...

"California Governor Gavin Newsom is rationalizing his absence from the public eye and the United Nations Climate Change Conference. On Tuesday, the Democrat made his first public appearance in 13-days at the California Economic Summit in Monterey.

"Rumors about Newsom’s health circulated since his disappearance on October 27 when he received a COVID-19 vaccine booster suggesting the governor was possibly hiding a reaction to the shot. When asked about his unusually low profile, however, Newsom claimed he had what he says was an 'intervention' from his kids who were upset he was going to be absent for Halloween."

8 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I don't know how reliable the following site is, but it feels like something the Deep State and the Biden junta would do. I just received this offline.

EXCLUSIVE – VAERS data shows 100% of reported Covid-19 Vaccine Deaths were caused by just 5% of batches produced and the majority were sent to red Republican States across the USA

RED-REPUBLICAN.jpg?fit=1200%2C675&ssl=1&
THEEXPOSE.UK

On October 31st we exclusively revealed how an investigation of the USA’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) found extremely high numbers of adverse reactions and deaths have...

Michael

I read the paper.  Many caveats and questions.  Later.

Ellen

Anyone can have at reports recorded at the CDC's adverse-events site.  In case you wanted to have a look at any precise particularity or wanted to view results by multiple criteria, VAERS has a not-too-complex front end with "CDC Wonder": 

CDC-VAERS-Wonder.png

A few screen shots to show the explanatory page and a few of the criteria that you can use to narrow a search to particulars such as Lot Number.

Spoiler

CDC-Explanation-Guide_4_Wonder.png

-- screengrab of the first fields to enter particularities:

OrganizeTable-Wonder.png

-- details of Vaccine Products:

futherWonder_Criteria.png

Temporal range for vaccination/s and for adverse event onset:

9th_10th_Wonder-criteria.png

In the end you get returned a table of data from VAERS. In this one I have selected Lot number EK9231 as one of the criteria for inclusion.

FirstPageWonderVAERSresults.png

Below (click images to zoom if you are on OL in a desktop or laptop browser):

WonderLastButOnePage.png

Many of the table cell headers let you sort the results further. 

WonderReturns2.png

Each report has a unique identifier -- in the sscreengrab above it's a URL link in blue. It opens up a page with only the one report on it:

LastWonderIMG.png

If you use a database utility or spreadsheet program, you can easily import the result data in CSV (comma delimited values) format.  For Excel, Open Office, etc.

Bear in mind that if you leave your query or results tab untouched and open for more than 30 minutes, you lose your session and have to start again (though there is a way to save your query early on).

Edited by william.scherk
Error! Redux

Analysis of adverse events the CDC ignores.

The material I've quoted is at the end of a long article by Steve Kirsch, dated Nov 9, 2021, the full title of which is:

New VAERS analysis reveals hundreds of serious adverse events that the CDC and FDA never told us about

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43
STEVEKIRSCH.SUBSTACK.COM

They missed hundreds of serious adverse events that are more elevated than myocarditis. A new VAERS analysis done by Albert Benavides blows the doors off the "safe and effective" narrative.

===== Start

What the data tells us

Here are a few quick observations from the complete data set (see next section for downloading):

1. Female reproductive issues top the list. These are strongly elevated by these vaccines. Many of the top symptoms are all related to the menstrual process.

2. There are an enormous number of cardiovascular and neurological events that are strongly elevated, many of them serious.

3. Fibrin D dimer increased is #53 on the list, elevated by a factor of over 400x above baseline. Charles Hoffe discovered D-dimer was elevated in over 60% of the patients he measured. This is very serious as D-dimer is a lagging indicator of blood clots.

4. Troponin increased was #130, elevated by a factor of 205. Troponin indicates heart damage and it is elevated to extreme levels (10X heart attack levels or more) and can stay elevated for months at a time (with a heart attack, the levels start returning back to normal immediately after the incident)

5. Death as a symptom (which is pretty unusual coding since it isn’t a symptom), is #433 and elevated by 96X. Hardly a “safe” vaccine. 

6. Brain herniation at #405 is elevated by a factor of 100X over baseline. However, this is not considered a big deal at the CDC (perhaps because many people there don’t use their brain). 

7. Cardiac arrest at #450 is elevated by 93X. This is when your heart stops. This is a relatively serious condition since you don’t last for too long after that. It’s a bit surprising that the CDC missed that one. Perhaps because they don’t have a heart?

8. Pulmonary embolism #24 is elevated by 954 times normal. How the CDC can miss that one is simply astonishing! This was the cause of death of 2 of the 14 kids that the CDC looked at in their death analysis. Mainstream press will never ask them that question as to why the CDC would not find causality here. They wrote: “CDC reviewed 14 reports of death after vaccination. Among the decedents, four were aged 12–15 years and 10 were aged 16–17 years. All death reports were reviewed by CDC physicians; impressions regarding cause of death were pulmonary embolism (two), …” 954 times normal is hard to explain, isn’t it? So no causality? That’s hard to explain, so they didn’t. They just moved on as if there is nothing to see.

9. Intracranial haemorrhage (their spelling) is at #604 and is elevated by 79X. Two of the 14 kids from the CDC analysis died from that. How could that not be causal? They never explained that.

10. Tinnitus at #362 is elevated by 105X. This can be so bad that people can kill themselves from this alone. One of the people who work at Vaccine Safety Research Foundation (VSRF) had to talk a friend out of suicide.

11. There are many many more issues to be concerned with, but I wanted to get the list out quickly so there can be more eyes on this.

12. For months, I’ve offered to discuss our data and analyses to both the FDA and CDC outside committees as well as the CDC and FDA themselves, but nobody wanted to see it. Most hit delete on my emails. A few told me to wait for the public comment period and submit it then (which I’ve done). Nobody followed up.

===== End

Ellen

We are living in a clown world of the darkest timeline...

IMG_7263-1.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

A 52-year-old prominent New Brunswick cardiologist suddenly died in his sleep just two weeks after getting his 3rd Covid jab. Over the...

• Like 1
  • Smile 1

I had a post ready to go - starting with the case of the cardiologist.

TG has already announced that, but I'll post what I'd planned to say.

——-

Here's a case of poetic justice:

IMG_7263-1.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

A 52-year-old prominent New Brunswick cardiologist suddenly died in his sleep just two weeks after getting his 3rd Covid jab. Over the summer Dr. Sohrab Lutchmedial attacked “selfish” people who choose...

Here's the text of a July Tweet by Dr. Lutchmedial:

Edit: The text I copied seems to have disappeared, I don’t know why.

Here it is typed by hand:

The collective arguement [sic] to protect those who CANNOT get the vaccine who WANT protection - immune compromised, the very young - the homeless and disenfranchised.  For those that won’t get the shot for selfish reasons - whatever - I won’t cry at their funeral.

Tweet dated 5:43 am   7/10/21

Now, here are the cases of two top athletes who weren’t "selfish."

I suppose that the Dr. Lutchmedial would have approved.

A8B41596-4FFF-4A21-9B1B-6D990E5EFF62-sca
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Florian Dagoury, currently the world’s best static freediving diver, was diagnosed with myocarditis and trivial mitral regurgitation after his second dose of Pfizer’s vaccine. Florian Dagoury is a French freediver...

DFEF3B94-4C89-4100-A133-F663E56671D4.jpe
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Kyle Warner, a 29-year-old mountain bike race champion, was diagnosed with pericarditis, POTS, and reactive arthritis a month after he took the second dose of the Pfizer vaccine. The vaccine has ruined...

Ellen

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, anthony said:

Vaccinations// infections.

Any correlation? (at all?)

Germany hits a new peak and rising, with pop. 69% 2-vaxxed; South Africa is down to one per cent of peak with 20% 2-vaxxed.

I think, yes, "correlation" - actually, a reverse causation.

Figures emerging in comparisons of many countries are indicating that the pseudo-vaccines indeed are producing what's called "Antibody-dependent Enhancement" (ADE).

pubmed-meta-image.png
PUBMED.NCBI.NLM.NIH.GOV

In general, virus-specific antibodies are considered antiviral and play an important role in the control of virus infections in a number of ways. However, in some instances, the presence of specific antibodies can...

A bit more of the opening description:

=== Quote

[My emphasis]

"In general, virus-specific antibodies are considered antiviral and play an important role in the control of virus infections in a number of ways. However, in some instances, the presence of specific antibodies can be beneficial to the virus. This activity is known as antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE) of virus infection. The ADE of virus infection is a phenomenon in which virus-specific antibodies enhance the entry of virus, and in some cases the replication of virus, into monocytes/macrophages and granulocytic cells through interaction with Fc and/or complement receptors. This phenomenon has been reported in vitro and in vivo for viruses representing numerous families and genera of public health and veterinary importance."

=== End Quote

Ellen

18 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Now, here are the cases of two top athletes who weren’t "selfish."

I suppose that the Dr. Lutchmedial would have approved.

Jeez!  Here's another one!

jake-kazmarek-covid.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

28-year-old bodybuilder Jake Kazmarek recently died 4 days after receiving his second dose of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine. The COVID World reported. Kazmarek posted an update on Facebook...

Ellen

• Upvote 1

Ellen wrote, “Jeez!  Here's another one!

Doctors. Cardiologists. Bodybuilders. Mountain bikers. Those careers would “suggest” healthy lifestyles.

William wrote, “A few screen shots to show the explanatory page and a few of the criteria that you can use to narrow a search to particulars such as Lot Number.

I don’t think there will be a Typhoid Mary contaminator but the Delta variant infestation, and reinfestation, is causing alarm. Most people think doctors self-medicate as do athletes self-medicate and take supplements and steroids. As data comes in some “things” will stand out as detrimental to health from a large, epidemic sized sample. Could other drugs or supplements be an additional cause of serious repercussions from the vaccines? It is a good possibility, if a mere 2 percent of vax takers have serious reactions to the shots, so something else may be in play. Life style? Mingling in doctors’ offices or operating rooms? Extra vitamin C and D has been suggested.

6 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

I think, yes, "correlation" - actually, a reverse causation.

Figures emerging in comparisons of many countries are indicating that the pseudo-vaccines indeed are producing what's called "Antibody-dependent Enhancement" (ADE).

pubmed-meta-image.png
PUBMED.NCBI.NLM.NIH.GOV

In general, virus-specific antibodies are considered antiviral and play an important role in the control of virus infections in a number of ways. However, in some instances, the presence of specific antibodies can...

A bit more of the opening description:

=== Quote

[My emphasis]

"In general, virus-specific antibodies are considered antiviral and play an important role in the control of virus infections in a number of ways. However, in some instances, the presence of specific antibodies can be beneficial to the virus. This activity is known as antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE) of virus infection. The ADE of virus infection is a phenomenon in which virus-specific antibodies enhance the entry of virus, and in some cases the replication of virus, into monocytes/macrophages and granulocytic cells through interaction with Fc and/or complement receptors. This phenomenon has been reported in vitro and in vivo for viruses representing numerous families and genera of public health and veterinary importance."

=== End Quote

Ellen

Ellen, Now you bring up ADE, I think that's what Dr Malone referenced when stressing why (approx): "you don't mass vaccinate into the teeth of a pandemic". Especially, with a "leaky" vaccine.

You'd think the article above could be public knowledge, rather than buried in a scientific journal. When you hear e.g. the utterances of the Pfizer chief, getting involved about the 'criminality of misinformation', it hints to me there's a growing desperation to hit the 90-95% vaccinated mark - the magic number, which might or might not 'end the pandemic'. I think they're flying on a wing and a prayer. They have gone in too deep to back off and own up, they must be worrying.

CEO.jpg
LINK.BREITBART.COM

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said Tuesday on The Atlantic Council's "Front Page" podcast that some people who spread misinformation on...

1 hour ago, anthony said:

When you hear e.g. the utterances of the Pfizer chief, getting involved about the 'criminality of misinformation', it hints to me there's a growing desperation to hit the 95% vaccinated mark - the magic number, which might or might not 'end the pandemic'. I think they're flying on a wing and a prayer. They have gone in too deep to back off and own up, they must be worrying.

I think that what the Pfizer chief and compadres are worried about is how many more billions they have a chance of pulling in before sales pitches on the pseudo-vaccines stop convincing anyone.

Ellen

Gloomy thoughts.

The weather here today is perfect for them, with the sky almost dark and spitting rain.

We're 100 years away from the "Roaring Twenties."  I think that we've entered the "Pandemic Twenties," since I think that the ChiComs are well pleased with the havoc to the West caused by the response to a bug which isn’t, really, as bad a bug as a typical seasonal flu.  I think that there are going to be follow-ups with some genuinely virulent offerings.  ☹️

Ellen

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Peter said:

I don’t think there will be a Typhoid Mary contaminator but the Delta variant infestation, and reinfestation, is causing alarm. Most people think doctors self-medicate as do athletes self-medicate and take supplements and steroids. As data comes in some “things” will stand out as detrimental to health from a large, epidemic sized sample. Could other drugs or supplements be an additional cause of serious repercussions from the vaccines? It is a good possibility, if a mere 2 percent of vax takers have serious reactions to the shots, so something else may be in play. Life style? Mingling in doctors’ offices or operating rooms? Extra vitamin C and D has been suggested.

Apparently you buried your head farther in the sand and fast-forwarded without reading the rest of the post when you saw this:

14 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

New VAERS analysis reveals hundreds of serious adverse events that the CDC and FDA never told us about

Ellen

• Upvote 1

Oh, NO!!!

They aren’t content with the future deaths they’re already going to cause.  They have to start with 6-month-olds.  They are MONSTERS!!

Screenshot_20211112-113035_YouTube.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Biotechnology company Moderna Therapeutics has officially begun large-scale testing of its experimental COVID-19 vaccine on America’s youngest children. As of “late October,” Moderna’s clinical trial –...

Ellen

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

They have to start with 6-month-olds.  They are MONSTERS!!

ct.gov-nlm-nih-square-logo.png?v1
CLINICALTRIALS.GOV

A Study to Evaluate Safety and Effectiveness of mRNA-1273 COVID-19 Vaccine in Healthy Children Between 6 Months of Age and Less Than 12 Years of Age - Full Text View.

On 10/20/2021 at 3:06 PM, william.scherk said:

On a different tangent, Carrie Madej's claims about the immortal self-aware organism [added: Hydra] in the mumbly-sourced vaccine vials ... are topped by another fine person claiming a Polish team saw aluminum-based life-forms in mumbly-sourced vaccine vials ...

Carrie Madej is now offering a bathing process to in some fashion de-vaccinate yourself, if you had not been scared off by the aluminum-based life-forms ... or immortal self-aware organisms [hydra].

In a TikTok video that has garnered hundreds of thousands of views, Dr. Carrie Madej outlined the ingredients for a bath she said will “detox the vaxx” for people who have given into Covid-19 vaccine mandates.

The ingredients in the bath are mostly not harmful, although the supposed benefits attached to them are entirely fictional. Baking soda and epsom salts, she falsely claims, will provide a “radiation detox” to remove radiation Madej falsely believes is activated by the vaccine.  Bentonite clay will add a “major pull of poison,” she says, based on a mistaken idea in anti-vaccine communities that toxins can be removed from the body with certain therapies. 

Then, she recommends adding in one cup of borax, a cleaning agent that’s been banned as a food additive by the Food and Drug Administration, to “take nanotechnologies out of you.”

-- the video was removed from TikTok, but at least a portion of it can be viewed here on BrandNewTube:

be4a84743a4b657b192dd4d7e0cf60efd77384b8
BRANDNEWTUBE.COM

Source: Jim_Crenshaw Dr. Carrie Madej explains how to detox from poisons. Other videos you may like: PREPARING FOR THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - The CDC is training the military...

At the end of the clip, Madej says she will relate more of her bath-detox process at her website: carriemadej.com.

Edited by william.scherk
Added link to the video touting de-vaccination

This Week in the World Affairs Brief

A SURGE OF LEGAL BATTLES AGAINST THE BIDEN MANDATE

by Joel Skousen

The 5th Circuit Court of Appeals has already temporarily halted the Biden administration’s vaccine mandate for private employers and is just one result of many legal battles emerging across the nation as 27 states and multiple businesses and non-profits are suing to block the mandate. There will undoubtedly be contradictory rulings and the Supreme Court will have to sort it all out in a major ruling, likely to occur early next year. Will Americans be betrayed by Roberts, Kavanaugh and Barrett as they were when these mainstream “conservatives” voted recently to cast aside the right of religious exemptions for Maine healthcare workers? We’ll soon find out. Meanwhile, Australians are finally waking up to their awful situation. In Melbourne, the most locked down state in Australia, massive crowds of protestors took to the streets in by far the largest protest yet and demanded that Victory Premier Dan Andrews be voted out of office. The crowds were so big, the normally aggressive police didn’t even bother to intervene as they had before. Here is a brief heartfelt clip from an Aussie woman calling for Western nations to sanction Australia for its tyranny, perhaps not realizing none of us in the West have any influence over our own governments in this way. There is no government on the side of liberty, anywhere. Only individual actions will count. It’s going to take this kind of street protest to stop this medical tyranny. Believe it or not, judges ARE influenced by massive peaceful protests, especially when people are visibly angry. It’s time to let politicians know we will hold them accountable for their failure to defend our rights.

You know something is wrong when things reach this level of bribery.

9FA39719-7D28-4127-9B4C-A3B44666ABD2-sca
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

A brothel in Vienna, Austria is pushing a new absurd gimmick to entice people to get vaccinated by giving free ‘sex sessions’ with a sex worker of their choice. Fun Palast: Sex Star Sauna Club in Vienna is...

:)

Michael

4 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Oh, NO!!!

They aren’t content with the future deaths they’re already going to cause.  They have to start with 6-month-olds.  They are MONSTERS!!

The principal investigator for Moderna’s KidCOVE at the  UMass Chan Medical School, Worcester, Massachusetts, is Dr. Katherine Luzuriaga.

She was born in Bacolod, the Philippines and grew up in the Philippines, She came to the U.S. for college and unfortunately never left.

One news article has her saying that the goal of the trial is to obtain the safety and immunogenicity data necessary to support Moderna’s filing for emergency use authorization of the vaccine for children ages six months through 11 years old.

The co-principal investigator of the KidCOVE clinical trial is Dr. William Hartman, an Assistant Professor in the Department of Anesthesiology at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.

If they go through with this insane, stupid, test, will we ever see justice?