Coronavirus

Peter

3 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

A rose by another name and gussied up…is a lot more expensive.

Ellen

Ellen,

Tim Pool got the coronavirus. He used Ivermectin and got well in no time.

Seriously. It worked, just like it worked with Joe Rogan and countless others.

Now, in order to take a nuanced swipe at his critics, Tim brags that he is 100% certain he has no horse worms.

:) 

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Tim Pool got the coronavirus. He used Ivermectin and got well in no time.

Pick a card, any card. 

46 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

Pick a card, any card. 

William,

That's a gotcha without a real gotcha.

If a tree falls in a forest and nobody sees it, did it happen?

Here's what I mean. The debate raging in public is over medicine against vaccine, that is using vaccines in the place of medice (as if that should be either-or) and Ivermectin being a horse-dewormer not fit for humans. The oligarchy has told us all this--and more--with a straight face.

Well... with arguments like that, cognitively we have a ways to go before gotchas mean anything. Before gotchas can mean anything. Is a gotcha a gotcha if no one even knows it happened?

The truth is, epistemologically, the oligarchy is communicating with the public at the point and grunt level. There is very little coming from them where words mean anything anymore.

Words? What words? I don't need no stinking words. They mean whatever the hell I say they mean.

That's what's coming from them.

But if your gotcha means something to you, go on and enjoy it. It means nothing to people who don't, won't or can't perceive it.

:) 

Michael 

Here's a headline for you.

Quarterback Aaron Rogers Catches COVID, Says He Will Follow Joe Rogan’s Advice and Take Ivermectin

aaron-rogers.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The elites are losing the messaging war. Maybe it’s because they lie so much? Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rogers announced this week he has coronavirus. Rogers says he will follow Joe Rogan’s...

This headline works perfectly at the communication level I mentioned in my previous post. People at all intelligence levels and on all sides of the issue understand the message.

Which is: "I ain't gonna listen to the people in charge. I ain't gonna do what they say. Period."

Maybe add: "Fuck them."

Michael

This video has 61 million views. There must have been quite a team to put together the visualization.

I wonder just how simplified and unrealistic is the part where the virion "unlocks a door" at the cell wall -- about halfway in. That part is the first time I'd ever 'seen' how any virus transports its load inside the cell. 

COVID-19 Animation: What Happens If You Get Coronavirus?

Tim Pool wrote, Last Friday I tested positive for COVID. It was the worst illness I've ever experienced. I was hit pretty hard.

Reason. Rationality. Science. Medical science. Your doctor. ALL official medical sites. Protect yourself. My wife and I have had the “three shots.” And the flu shot. Oddly both my wife and I definitely had a bit of a bad reaction with the flu shot . . . but not the Covid shots. 3 each. Peter

9 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

A rose by another name and gussied up…is a lot more expensive.

A gnomic aside, a bit of a riddle. I'll bite, since it is likely about Pfizer's splashy news about Rosystockprice¹ antiviral pill ... compared against another earlier Rosyproduct pill panacea ...

If you want to to see the heavy hand of Twitter, click the tweet to see it in situ, so to speak.  A related CovidMemo tweet was placed in a 'you can look, but you can't share or interact' penalty box, which is a weird weird way to carry out suppression/editing. 

covidMemoLockout.png

¹ from Forbes: Billions Wiped From Covid Pharma Heavyweights—Including Moderna, Regeneron, Merck—As Pfizer’s Antiviral Pill Triggers Selloff

Win some billions, lose some billions, seems to me.

[...]

Merck’s initial announcement of promising trial data for molnupiravir precipitated a similar collapse in the pharmaceutical stock market, particularly among vaccine makers heavily invested in Covid-19 shots. The announcement wiped $22 billion off Moderna’s market value by 11 a.m. EDT the same morning. More Covid-centric vaccine makers (Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson and AstraZeneca are much larger and have more diverse pipelines) like BioNTech and Novavax (whose Covid-19 vaccine is not approved in the U.S.) also fell 13% and 18%, respectively, at that time, around $12 billion in combined market value lost. 

[...]

Edited by william.scherk
Added headline, link and paragraph about Rosystockprice pill PR having market effects; fixed errors

22 hours ago, Peter said:

Unvaccinated people will soon be banned from going here, and people are furious by Andy Meek. The ongoing rollout of COVID-19 vaccines is unquestionably helping the world slowly get past the coronavirus pandemic. According to the latest data, a little more than 50% of the global population has received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine . . . In Los Angeles, for example? A county health order requires proof of full vaccination in order to patronize an indoor bar, nightclub, or lounge in the county. There are variations of that same vaccine mandate found across the US. At the country level, it’s a similar story. Some are much stricter than others when it

The science public narrative is rapidly shifting, from

A. Vaccinate to End the Pandemic -  and

B. To ensure you personally are safe

- to --

A. Vaccinate, to be personally safe[safer - mebbe]. The No. 1 reason for taking the shot. (No Plan B.)

Some countries with the most compliant and earliest vaccine roll-outs, are having new surges. *

So what's it all about, Alfie? The iniquity of pressured vaccinations to be allowed to function normally, for all from 5 to 105, that are hurting many badly - the human cost will be awful, and let's disregard that old-fashioned notion, 'freedom' -  has lost its original rationale, no?

Vaccines don't halt the spread. Herd immunity promised this way is coming under doubt. But let's punish the damned hold-outs, anyway...

Once let loose, governments cannot stop and will get more inhumane/dictatorial.

"The pandemic of the unvaccinated" - is propaganda .

*E.g. Iceland, a small population and contained model-exemplar of vaccinations, the ideal Petri dish, has figures over 80% double vaxxed, to date:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwikpNvCwoP0AhXKh1wKHdG8AkEQFnoECA4QAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fqz.com%2F2044284%2Ficelands-rising-covid-19-cases-demonstrate-vaccine-efficacy%2F&usg=AOvVaw19J-odzVGkpMHyZo8yncYd

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwikpNvCwoP0AhXKh1wKHdG8AkEQFnoECC8QAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fycharts.com%2Findicators%2Ficeland_coronavirus_full_vaccination_rate&usg=AOvVaw3-Rj5HDwZKCMlFxCANeAks

38 minutes ago, anthony said:

Vaccines don't halt the spread. But let's punish the hold-outs anyway...

The simplest way (imo) to explain this to non-thinking people:

1. The vaccine, by ALL accounts, does not confer protection to the respiratory system.

2. The virus, by ALL accounts, spreads through aerosols.

Here's one for masks:

1. Day one of people wearing masks: "It fogs up my glasses!"

2. Do we need a '2'?

1 hour ago, Dglgmut said:

The simplest way (imo) to explain this to non-thinking people:

1. The vaccine, by ALL accounts, does not confer protection to the respiratory system.

2. The virus, by ALL accounts, spreads through aerosols.

Here's one for masks:

1. Day one of people wearing masks: "It fogs up my glasses!"

2. Do we need a '2'?

If this was about anything but compliance and control, they would not be censoring opposing views.

A flu d'etat

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Democratic Governor Laura Kelly Says She Opposes Biden’s COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate

"Kansas Democratic Gov. Laura Kelly announced Friday she is opposed to President Joe Biden’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate for companies with 100 or more employees, saying it is not the “correct” solution.

"The statement makes Kelly the first Democratic governor to officially oppose the mandate."

A decent analysis of the Rosystockprice pill's promise:

Anthony wrote: Some countries with the most compliant and earliest vaccine roll-outs, are having new surges. *

The 2019 population density in Iceland is 3 people per Km 2 (9 people per mi 2), calculated on a total land area of 100,250 Km2 (38,707 sq. miles). So, Iceland’s population density is 3.33. Hong Kong’s p. d. 6,804. Monoco’s p. d. 19,755. One would need to dig deeper to solve all the riddles and I assume the medical scientists will figure it all out. Personally, I will limit my “mingling.”  

Guest post by Lawrence Sellin and Anna Chen on Gateway Pundit:

("Selin," as written in the headline, is a typo.)

China-Biotechnology.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Guest post by Lawrence Selin and Anna Chen Despite the overwhelming scientific evidence that COVID-19 could not have evolved in nature and, therefore, must have been created in a laboratory, it...

=== Start Quote

Despite the overwhelming scientific evidence that COVID-19 could not have evolved in nature and, therefore, must have been created in a laboratory, it came as no surprise that U.S. intelligence agencies released an inconclusive report about its origin.

The U.S. intelligence agencies are part of a permanent U.S. federal bureaucracy, which is controlled by a rich and powerful few, who are profiting enormously from their collaboration with the Chinese Communist Party.

Similar to the Chinese Communist Party’s use of China and the Chinese people, the oligarchs do not consider the United States a nation, but simply a land and people to exploit.

Those rich and powerful few hire Democrats and Republicans and other stooges willing to sell out America for cash.

Like Judas goats, who lead sheep and cattle to the slaughter, U.S. traitorous elites are helping the Chinese Communist Party plunder America and kill Americans.

The tale of Xiang Gao is illustrative of that point. He is a Chinese Communist Party scientist, who was involved in the transfer of vital American biotechnology to China and the use of that biotechnology in China’s biowarfare program.

[…]

The most consequential time Xiang Gao spent in the United States was his two years (1995-1997) at The Jackson Laboratory, the world’s source for more than 8,000 strains of genetically defined mice and home of the Mouse Genome Informatics database.

Later, Xiang Gao worked with People’s Liberation Army scientists, such as Xiliang Wang, who is a research collaborator with many of those linked to China’s biowarfare program.

Genetically-altered mouse models, a biotechnology pioneered by The Jackson Laboratory and now widespread in China’s military research centers, was a technique critical to the creation of COVID-19.

Pre-adaptation for human infection can be achieved in the laboratory by repeatedly exposing bat coronaviruses to genetically-engineered mice that express the human angiotensin converting enzyme 2 receptor (ACE2), a process known as serial passage.

According to Tao Wang, General Manager of Jiangsu Jicui Yaokang Biotechnology Co., Ltd. in Nanjing, U.S. scientists Ralph Baric of the University of North Carolina and Stanley Perlman of the University of Iowa donated their ACE2 genetically-engineered mice to China.

Although the Baric and Perlman mouse models adequately express the human lung ACE2 receptors, they did not fully express human ACE2 receptors found in brain, heart, kidney, and the gastrointestinal system.

Chinese scientists built upon the Baric and Perlman mouse models creating a genetically-engineered mouse that fully expressed the human ACE2 receptors, thus simulating the human infection to a greater extent.

=== End Quote

See the article for further details.

Ellen

14 hours ago, william.scherk said:

A gnomic aside, a bit of a riddle. I'll bite, since it is likely about Pfizer's splashy news about Rosystockprice¹ antiviral pill ... compared against another earlier Rosyproduct pill panacea ...

Try again.

I think that Michael got it.

Ellen

14 hours ago, Peter said:

Tim Pool wrote, Last Friday I tested positive for COVID. It was the worst illness I've ever experienced. I was hit pretty hard.

Reason. Rationality. Science. Medical science. Your doctor. ALL official medical sites. Protect yourself. My wife and I have had the “three shots.” And the flu shot. Oddly both my wife and I definitely had a bit of a bad reaction with the flu shot . . . but not the Covid shots. 3 each. Peter

Maybe one of these days you'll catch up to the reality that the official organizations and journals are lying.

You said before - here on October 26 - that your wife felt ill after the booster.

"I would advise my granddaughter to wait until more information is available and my wife agrees. My wife got her third Moderna shot and for a day and a half has not felt well."

Ellen

• Upvote 1

And, in the Bill Gates news….

00-282.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Bill Gates is urging the US and UK to spend billions of dollars to create a global pandemic task force that will practice “germ games” in preparation for future pandemics or biological attacks. Gates...

More at RT News:

618439a42030271c1218ac06.JPG
WWW.RT.COM

Activist-philanthropist Bill Gates has raised alarms with critics by suggesting that billions of dollars be invested into a global pandemic task force running “germ games” to prepare for future outbreaks or...

Note this admission:

“You know, we didn’t have vaccines that block transmission. We got vaccines that help you with your health, but they only slightly reduced transmission,” he said. “We need a new way of doing the vaccines.”

Re the "help you with your health" part, which Gates is still claiming - doubtful, while on the other hand, the "vaccines" themselves pose risk.

Interesting, though, that he's acknowledging failure regarding blocking transmission.

Ellen

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

IMG_1084-1.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Investigative reporter and attorney Techno Fog obtained CDC emails recently via a FOIA request that explain why they changed the definition of “vaccine” and “vaccination” on their government website. The...

"The simple answer is because the experimental 'vaccines' did not work and Americans were wising up to this fact. According to CDC emails this was 'problematic and people are using it to claim the COVID-19 vaccine is not a vaccine based on our own definition'

"So rather than reporting the truth to the American public — the CDC decided instead to change the meaning of the words 'vaccination' and 'vaccines.'"

Ellen

• Upvote 1

Federal court of appeals issues temporary halt to Biden vaccine mandate

"Texas sued the Biden administration over the mandate earlier this week"

joe-biden-speaking.jpg?ve=1&tl=1
WWW.FOXBUSINESS.COM

A federal court issued Texas a temporary victory in its lawsuit against the Biden administration’s coronavirus vaccine mandate issuing a stay...

21 hours ago, Peter said:

Anthony wrote: Some countries with the most compliant and earliest vaccine roll-outs, are having new surges. *

The 2019 population density in Iceland is 3 people per Km 2 (9 people per mi 2), calculated on a total land area of 100,250 Km2 (38,707 sq. miles). So, Iceland’s population density is 3.33. Hong Kong’s p. d. 6,804. Monoco’s p. d. 19,755. One would need to dig deeper to solve all the riddles and I assume the medical scientists will figure it all out. Personally, I will limit my “mingling.”  

3 per sq. km? I think you overlook Iceland's inhospitable terrain. Over 95% live in the urban area. The density of the capital city -

The population density (of Reykjavik) comes to approximately 451.5 people living per square kilometer (1,169 people living per square mile). Reykjavík and its surrounding areas make up the largest urban area in the country.

On 11/5/2021 at 9:23 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

William,

That's a gotcha without a real gotcha.

If a tree falls in a forest and nobody sees it, did it happen?

Here's what I mean. The debate raging in public is over medicine against vaccine, that is using vaccines in the place of medice (as if that should be either-or) and Ivermectin being a horse-dewormer not fit for humans. The oligarchy has told us all this--and more--with a straight face.

Well... with arguments like that, cognitively we have a ways to go before gotchas mean anything. Before gotchas can mean anything. Is a gotcha a gotcha if no one even knows it happened?

The truth is, epistemologically, the oligarchy is communicating with the public at the point and grunt level. There is very little coming from them where words mean anything anymore.

Words? What words? I don't need no stinking words. They mean whatever the hell I say they mean.

That's what's coming from them.

But if your gotcha means something to you, go on and enjoy it. It means nothing to people who don't, won't or can't perceive it.

This is relevant to the point above.

pJvxkuyFl4s_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Dear lord the cringe: https://archive.ph/RWhNK Merch: https://styxhexenhammer666.myshopify.com Support via donation: Patreon: https://tinyurl.com/y2jothtp Subscribestar:...

For those interested in what I'm talking about on this specific point, as Styx discusses the left's criticisms of Tim Pool and laughing at them, listen to the correspondence between provable/observable fact and the language used by the mainstream critics.

The gap is so large words are literally meaning their opposite when they mean anything at all. Right means left. Vaccine means cure. Mandate means freedom. And on and on into an Orwellian funhouse of warped mirrors.

What's worse, the idiots bashing Tim Pool don't even realize he got better. They think he just got sick.

In this kind of atmosphere, a gotcha doesn't even rise to the level of a fart in a shit factory. Maybe a sparrow-fart or something, but even then I doubt it. :) 

A gotcha as rhetoric used to be mostly noise and little signal. Now there is no signal at all.

A gotcha used to be a barb of sorts. Now its effect is only to add to the clamor and buzz, i.e., white noise.

Don't worry, though. The pendulum will swing back. Words will start meaning something again in the mainstream. And gotchas will start to have a sting again... Gotta ways to go first, though.

For now, it is "us against them" all the way. Mainstream words in the COVID discussion mean that--us against them--and only that. For example, Ivermectin doesn't even mean a horse de-wormer anymore, much less a medicine. It's a stand-in for "them" or "us" depending on which side one is on. Ditto for the other medicines. Or vaccines.

How can a gotcha mean anything in this context?

Words might sometimes look good, and the word games might be fun for the one letting loose a wet one in a crossword puzzle kind of way, but they don't mean anything related to a virus or vaccine anymore. Not in the mainstream I see. Just one's banner...

Michael