Coronavirus

Peter

On China's PLA and biowarfare, a chilling article by Sellin and Chen.

I urge people to read this:

china-generals-2-.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Guest post by Lawrence Sellin and Anna Chen China’s People’s Liberation Army believes that biological weapons, not nuclear weapons, are the key to global military dominance. In our recent Gateway Pundit...

Concluding paragraphs:

None of the above seems to have drawn the attention of those responsible for U.S. national security.

Clearly, the U.S. Department of Defense and U.S. intelligence agencies lack a basic understanding of the direction and extent of China’s biotechnology warfare program.

U.S. government officials seem unaware that COVID-19 was certainly an element of that program, perhaps even a test of it.

Ellen

13 hours ago, anthony said:

This says plenty. There are over 44 million people walking around with natural immunity in the US.

I have to disagree with the figure (though not with your point about natural immunity).

Official U.S. figures on both number of cases and number of deaths are enormously overblown.  Flu, mild sniffles, a bit of a cough…ah, Covid!  Any hint of a positive PCR…ah, Covid!  As one person I know put it, if you have a speck of viral material on your shoelaces and you tie your shoes, then wipe your hand across your nose, then get a swab test which is run through 40 cycles…ah, Covid!

Similarly, if you die in an emergency room from a heart attack but you coughed a bit first…ah, Covid!

Etc.

Ellen

• Upvote 1

Colin Powell's own doctor, it's being claimed, is claiming that he didn't die of COVID OR cancer, but the "vaccine"?

(I have not confirmed if this is in fact what the dr stated...and have seen no confirmation offered, yet. I suspect this is a false claim. And if so, worse than irresponsible. I'd delete this post, except that the image/link is now embedded...)

e78fd4d0b57897d6.png
GAB.COM

Dr. JimAnon SullyQ on Gab: 'Colin Powell's doctor claims that Powell died from vaccine injury...'

This Week in the World Affairs Brief

THE LOSING BATTLE AGAINST THE MANDATE — MASS FIRINGS BEGIN

by Joel Skousen

Even as new protests emerge and a small minority of unvaccinated employees band together to fight for their jobs ... the handwriting is on the wall – the courts are not supporting legal challenges to the mandates, and companies are not backing down. In fact, they are getting more aggressive about enforcing the vaccine mandate and preparing to fire those who refuse the Covid vaccines, or make life so difficult for them, that they either cave or quit. It’s hard to believe that hospitals are willing to even shut down certain operations due to lack of personnel rather than relent to the requests for accommodating exceptions.

There is a powerful and evil agenda behind these mRNA vaccines that is driving the threats and relentless pressure on everyone to comply. I see no end in sight to this pressure. All of these coming job losses add to the enforced slowdown in the economy, which will provide multiple avenues for the globalists to enforce their “solutions” for the Great Reset upon us. I don’t detect even a hint of remorse in the media or corporate CEOs for the mandate’s role in the shortages and mass resignations that are occurring – so committed are they, either wittingly or blindly to the global game plan.

--------------------------------------------------------

I think the “losing” in “losing battle” is premature but certainly things are not going well.

In his news aggregator is the article
White House Details Plan To "Quickly" Vaccinate 28 Million Children Age 5-11
From the article, emphasis mine:

... the White House has secured enough [Pfizer product] to supply more than 25,000 doses for pediatricians and primary care physicians who have already signed up to deliver the vaccine, while the country now has enough Pfizer vaccine to jab roughly 28 million kids who will soon be eligible ...

Meanwhile, the White House is rolling out an 'advertising' campaign to convince parents and kids that the vaccine is safe and effective. According to the report, "the administration believes trusted messengers — educators, doctors, and community leaders — will be vital to encouraging vaccinations."

2 hours ago, Mark said:

In [Skousen's] news aggregator is the article
White House Details Plan To "Quickly" Vaccinate 28 Million Children Age 5-11
From the article, emphasis mine:

... the White House has secured enough [Pfizer product] to supply more than 25,000 doses for pediatricians and primary care physicians who have already signed up to deliver the vaccine, while the country now has enough Pfizer vaccine to jab roughly 28 million kids who will soon be eligible ...

Meanwhile, the White House is rolling out an 'advertising' campaign to convince parents and kids that the vaccine is safe and effective. According to the report, "the administration believes trusted messengers — educators, doctors, and community leaders — will be vital to encouraging vaccinations."

Requoting with additional emphasis by me.  (The underscore emphasis is Mark's.  The boldface is mine.)

I think that those pediatricians and primary care physicians and any others also willing to "jab" children should be booted from the medical profession immediately.

DAMN THEM!!!!!

Ellen

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

DAMN THEM!!!!!

Ellen

The doctors administering the "jabs" could even be considered random child murderers, since the "jabs" will outright kill some percentage of the children who get them - and that's before the issue of long-term effects.

Ellen

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

The doctors administering the "jabs" could even be considered random child murderers, since the "jabs" will outright kill some percentage of the children who get them - and that's before the issue of long-term effects.

Ellen

Moral criminality to the max.

--Brant

• Like 1

Ellen,

That randomness is the insidious thing about these mRNA vaccines.  Most, way most, people (in the short term, no one knows about long-term) seem all right after getting jabbed.  Cases like Tiffany Dover are very rare (she keeled over right after the jab, and on public TV).  Yet statistically a significant percentage of the vaccinated die or are horrendously injured.  (Another day I’ll post some links about people injured neurologically.)

As Dr. Peter McCulough points out, you are better off taking the chance with covid than with the mRNA vaccine. With proper treatment (HCQ or Ivermectin, Quercetin, Zinc, vitamin D, aspirin as an anticoagulant)  your chance of surviving, and surviving just fine, with covid is virtually 100%.  Even with no treatment at all, assuming you are healthy and take vitamins, your chance is better with covid than with the vaccine.  

But "they" – who seem to be practically everybody in mainstream media, politics, and medicine – hide behind the random nature of the vaccine’s effects.

It would be better if it were cyanide, then its nature would be obvious. As it is, it is cyanide roulette.

Language is very important in propaganda.  As you (Ellen) say, it is not the vaxxed vs. the unvaxed, it is the poisoned vs. the un-poisoned.

• Like 1

I searched “vacc” in my old files and found the following from 2003. Peter

The Seven Warning Signs of Bogus Science The Chronicle of Higher Education, 3.1.31 By ROBERT L. PARK . . . 4. Evidence for a discovery is anecdotal. If modern science has learned anything in the past century, it is to distrust anecdotal evidence. Because anecdotes have a very strong emotional impact, they serve to keep superstitious beliefs alive in an age of science. The most important discovery of modern medicine is not vaccines or antibiotics, it is the randomized double-blind test, by means of which we know what works and what doesn't. Contrary to the saying, "data" is not the plural of "anecdote." . . . .

I went back to 2001 looking for ‘vacc’ and found this. Alternative medicine anyone and remember Debbie (PinkCrash?)

From: PinkCrash7 To: atlantis Subject: Re: ATL: ADD in Children Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 01:25:38 EDT. Nick Glover wrote: >Could you post what you consider to be good references on the "natural, holistic view that respects the body's innate ability to heal itself"?

Oh, happy day!   🙂 I would recommend "Today's Chiropractic" magazine, the world's leading magazine on chiropractic, which is also online and can be found at http://todayschiropractic.com/ There is a particularly interesting article in the current issue pertaining to vaccinations, plus more.  Also, the author of that article has an interesting site and you can click into it at the end of the article.

I would also like to mention that I just received a memo in my e-mail today inviting all the faculty and staff at the university I work at, which is Life University (publisher of the aforementioned magazine) to a presentation on Thursday by the Life University Research Center, online at http://www.life-research.edu/

One of the two topics to be presented is "Can Chiropractic Care Effectively Modify the Attention Levels and Behaviors Exhibited in Children Diagnosed with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder?"  I plan to attend and will share with Atlantis what I learn from it.  (I would like also like to mention -- in case anyone here knows of this -- it is true that our university, which houses the world's largest school of chiropractic, is presently on academic probation and at risk of losing its accreditation, but that that has nothing to do with the profession of chiropractic itself, of which I am an avid supporter and grateful patient.)

Now, unfortunately, both my internet is not working, nor is my WebFerret (search engine), and I am unable to give you any more links except what's in my head (my bookmarks do no good because there are hundreds in there, none of them organized, and I can't find a thing :-), so I will just tell you some things off the top of my head that I like.

Ivan Illich wrote an interesting book entitled, "Medical Nemesis: The Expropriation of Health (1975), which I always liked very much. He also wrote, "Deschooling Society", another great book.  (Somebody on this list recently had an Ivan Illich quote on their sig -- I forget now who it was.)

The Couple to Couple League and La Leche League both provide books and articles that I like pertaining to natural family planning and breastfeeding respectively.  La Leche League is online at www.lalecheleague.com and I can't remember where the Couple to Couple League is at.  Sheila Kippley and her husband are the founders of CCL and besides their book on natural family planning, she also wrote a fascinating book entitled (to the best of my memory), "Breastfeeding and Child Spacing: The Ecology of Natural Mothering".

NAPSAC is a great source on home birth (okay, I've forgotten now exactly what the letters stand for, but it has something to do with childbirth).

Michel Odent, M.D., author of "Birth Reborn", and others, has some profound things to say on natural childbirth and natural health in general.

Dr. Robert Mendelson, M.D. (now deceased, and not the same one who used to - or perhaps still does - write for Parenting Magazine) wrote lots of books criticizing the medical establishment, including the book, "How to Have a Healthy Child in Spite of Your Doctor".

John Robbins is a marvelous writer on health, the author of "Diet for a Small Planet" (I think) and more, including a great book in criticism of the medical establishment several years ago which I loved so much, I gave it away 3-4 years ago to a chiropractic student who I also loved, and have missed ever since.  🙂   (An interesting side note, I believe John Robbins was the son of the Baskin-Robbins guy.)

Dr. Dean Ornish, M.D., is my favorite heart doctor and has written a number of books which have been of immense support to me as I used to suffer some rather serious chest pains (and refused to see a cardiologist, though I had been referred to one both by a physician and by the chiropractic clinic) -- with his last one (last one that I read anyway) more spiritually oriented than medically oriented, entitled, "Love & Survival: The Scientific Basis for the Healing Power of Intimacy".  (I no longer suffer chest pains, by the way, which I attribute predominantly to chiropractic care and the caring social support that I receive in the workplace.)

My favorite all-time parenting magazine, Mothering Magazine, has always been at the forefront in reporting on all aspects of health and parenting and lots of other issues and is also online, I think at  www.mothering.com.  It has always carried articles by leading doctors in the field, such as Michal Odent, as well as articles by regular moms and dads.  It has also covered the whole vaccination issue pretty thoroughly, presenting both sides of it. (There are also a lot of critical books about vaccination out there, a number of which sprinkle my bookshelves.)

Well, I'm sure I left some things out and there is probably lots for me still to explore, but that gives you at least an idea of the things I've been interested in over the years and still am. By the way, one of the biology professors in my department is a graduate of Clemson University.  🙂 Debbie

31 minutes ago, Peter said:

If modern science has learned anything in the past century, it is to distrust anecdotal evidence. Because anecdotes have a very strong emotional impact, they serve to keep superstitious beliefs alive in an age of science. The most important discovery of modern medicine is not vaccines or antibiotics, it is the randomized double-blind test, by means of which we know what works and what doesn't.

Any discovery begins with anecdotes.  (The lead may or may not pan out.)

I believe that penicillin was never subjected to a double-blind study until well after it had been used for years with great benefit.  It worked, why withhold it from people who needed it.

Double-blind studies have their place but one place they don’t have is a satiation where time is critical.  In that case you do the best you can even if you might be prejudiced.

Wow. It wasn’t used a lot until the second world war. I remember an account in the movies which may have been partially fictional where someone’s life was saved because they dared to use it for a nearly lethal infection.

From Wikipedia: While working at St Mary's Hospital in London, Scottish physician Alexander Fleming was the first to experimentally discover that a Penicillium mould secretes an antibacterial substance, and the first to concentrate the active substance involved, which he named penicillin in 1928.[2][3] The mould was determined to be a rare variant of Penicillium notatum (now Penicillium rubens), a laboratory contaminant in his lab.[4] For the next 16 years, he pursued better methods of production of penicillin, medicinal uses and clinical trial. His successful treatment of Harry Lambert who had otherwise-fatal streptococcal meningitis in 1942 proved to be a critical moment in the medical usage of penicillin.

3 minutes ago, Dglgmut said:

One statistic I'd really be interested in is how many people are dying of COVID outside of hospitals...

Right?!?!

I like looking at deaths from the flu pre 2020 and comparing 2020 and 2021 flu season to those numbers 

I found a couple articles. The 2nd is one of the citations from the first.

ajph.2021.111.issue-s2.cover.jpg
AJPH.APHAPUBLICATIONS.ORG

Out-of-Hospital COVID-19 Deaths: Consequences for Quality of Medical Care and Accuracy of Cause of Death Coding, an article from...
AGSJOURNALS.ONLINELIBRARY.WILEY.COM

The first one includes ER deaths as outside of hospital, while the second classifies ER deaths as inside hospital, and shows specifically at home deaths (very low). It is argued that the ER deaths should count as out of hospital because they only have 24 hours to treat the patient in the ER. However, you can see the comparison between ALL deaths over the course of several months in 2018, vs COVID deaths in the same period of 2020, in the second article:

jgs16721-fig-0001-m.jpg

Is it just me or is there a correlation between environments were , presumably, standards of care would necessarily be coordinated and relatively homogenous and um less than optimal outcome for individuals? 

Aside from the need to verify and clarify the data, what kind of questions should such observations elicit? 

Is the problem with the individuals such situated , or the situations the individuals find themselves in ?

Epstein didn’t work for the Wuhan labs.

22 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

I have to disagree with the figure (though not with your point about natural immunity).

Official U.S. figures on both number of cases and number of deaths are enormously overblown.  Flu, mild sniffles, a bit of a cough…ah, Covid!  Any hint of a positive PCR…ah, Covid!  As one person I know put it, if you have a speck of viral material on your shoelaces and you tie your shoes, then wipe your hand across your nose, then get a swab test which is run through 40 cycles…ah, Covid!

Similarly, if you die in an emergency room from a heart attack but you coughed a bit first…ah, Covid!

Etc.

Ellen

Yes, by many accounts, there was and is a certain eagerness to bolster the fatality numbers. The motives we can guess at.  I have a slightly different take, and offer this for consideration. With all the best "test and trace" (which I believe is impossible, a fantasy, to accurately measure in a large and dynamic country - "like herding cats") my impression is of a large under-count of (so-called) "cases" - with a large over-count of fatalities (due to coronavirus). That would, if partly valid, adjust the case:death ratio considerably. And the death:population ratio.

Further, as an over-view, about 55million die in the world of all causes, annually. (Mostly of disease of one kind or another). About 2.5m in the US. I think rather than the numbers of reported CV deaths ¬adding¬ cumulatively on top of those, there must be SOME substantial overlap with those who would have died shortly after, anyway, of natural causes. Then 4.9 m globally - recorded - would be an inflated number, 'only' (!) adding, say, 2 or 3millions directly from Covid to the annual count.

Then we get into the ambiguities of - 'with' or 'of'. And deaths how soon after positive diagnosis  - 30 days, even 60 days, has been noted by medical professionals - etc.,etc., and assessing the data gets too complicated for me.

Not to downplay the tragic effects, but the general impression I have is that there have been *more cases* and *less deaths* due to the virus than counted, estimated or admitted. That would drive up the figures of those "walking around" with natural immunity, of course.

12 hours ago, Mark said:

It would be better if it were cyanide, then its nature would be obvious. As it is, it is cyanide roulette.

For now, one's immediate chances if one gets "vaxxed" seem like roulette.  Maybe some as-yet-unknown factor or factors is common to those who have fatal or less-than-fatal severe short-term reactions.

I found an interesting detail in an American Thinker article which Larry forwarded to me.  Apparently Schwab himself is aware that this "pandemic" is way overblown in severity.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/10/the_oftenoverlooked_facts_about_covid19_.html

"Medical science calls the ability of the body to fight microbial bad actors its immune system. The fact of natural immunity had been common knowledge until the SARS-CoV-2 virus, responsible for the Covid-19 illness, initiated a pandemic that Klaus Schwab states in his book Covid 19: The Great Reset “is one of the least deadly pandemics the world has experienced over the last 2000 years.”

The article continues:

"And what has been the medical response to this not-so-deadly pandemic? The severest and cruelest response by far of any in history, that’s what. By any measure, it’s way off the chart of medical intelligence and prudence, but we are not supposed to notice this, even when lockdowns and restrictive measures cause more harm and suffering than the virus. Many are not only catching a new respiratory ailment but a strong smell of politics."

The article is a good brief description of the medical insanity, including that of the faux-vaccines.  It's by a frequent contributor to American ThinkerAnthony J. Deblasi, who I gather from some of his remarks is a military veteran.

Ellen

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/10/covid_and_medical_ethics.html

"I must confess that the rather shocking estimate of 608K avoidable deaths in the U.S. is unrealistic because the count of total confirmed COVID deaths here (now over 724k) is grossly inflated.  This is due to the U.S. changing the cause of death rules at the beginning of the pandemic to count deaths with COVID instead of deaths from COVID.  I have no idea if the U.K. or other countries reported their cause of death data like the questionable American method.  Regardless, there are still a lot of dead Americans who may have survived COVID if the overarching goal of our medical establishment was to save lives and thereby allowed the flexibility to permit the emergency use of HCQ and ivermectin as an early treatment protocol.   

In summary, it appears the left has permanently trashed medical ethics in their quest to fundamentally transform America".

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, anthony said:

Not to downplay the tragic effects, but the general impression I have is that there have been *more cases* and *less deaths* due to the virus than counted, estimated or admitted. That would drive up the figures of those with natural immunity, of course.

Tony,

I think it could be that a great many people have had cases so mild they haven’t bothered to consult a doctor or to get a test.  On the other hand, it would still be that the officially reported case number is overblown, because conditions which aren’t Covid, which maybe aren’t even anything except a false-positive PCR, are included in the official figures.

Among the awful features of the shenanigans going on is that getting really reliable figures is going to be impossible.  It’s always difficult to get accurate figures in epidemiology, which is a notoriously messy area, but the cheating has exponentially compounded the difficulties.

Ellen

Here's an open letter an immunologist from University of Guelph (I linked a video with a couple Fox appearances from him earlier) wrote to the president of the school.

https://www.jccf.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/2021.09.17-Open-letter-to-the-president-of-the-U-of-Guelph_B.Bridle.pdf

...[the vaccines] do not provide adequate protection to the upper respiratory tract, like natural infection does, or like
an intranasal or aerosolized vaccine likely would. As such, people whose immunity has been conferred by a vaccine
only are often protected from the most severe forms of COVID-19 due to protection in the lower lungs, but they are
also susceptible to proliferation of the virus in the upper airways, which causes them to shed equivalent quantities
of SARS-CoV-2 as those who completely lack immunity. Dampened disease with equal shedding equals a phenotype
that approaches that of a classic super-spreader; something that we erroneously labeled healthy children as until the
overwhelming scientific evidence, which matches our historical understanding, clarified that this was not the case. I
have been in meetings where faculty have demanded to know who the unvaccinated students will be in their classes
so they can make them sit at the back of the classroom!

10 minutes ago, Dglgmut said:

Here's an open letter an immunologist from University of Guelph…

He says he's "been in meetings where faculty have demanded to know who the unvaccinated students will be in their classes so they can make them sit at the back of the classroom!"

In the U.S., many universities aren’t even allowing the un-"vaxxed" on campus, let alone in the classroom.

Ellen

9 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

He says he's "been in meetings where faculty have demanded to know who the unvaccinated students will be in their classes so they can make them sit at the back of the classroom!"

In the U.S., many universities aren’t even allowing the un-"vaxxed" on campus, let alone in the classroom.

Ellen

There are many in Ontario (the province where Guelph is) that mandate it as well. I found the super-spreader comment interesting, though, since the vaccine debate is largely based on 'established' science.

He also makes a comparison between the COVID vaccines and traditional vaccines. More contradictions between the established facts and the derivatives of those facts...

...These are vaccines of some quality. Travellers take these vaccines, and not only do they not avoid the prospective
pathogen, but they happily travel to the location where it is endemic (i.e. they enthusiastically enter the danger zone
because they are protected). So, what does our campus look like with almost every person vaccinated? Everyone
must remain masked and physically distanced. There is no gathering or loitering allowed in stairwells or any open
spaces in buildings or outside. People are still being told which doors to enter and exit, when they can do so, where
to stand in line, when to move. Incredibly, time restrictions are even being implemented in some eating areas
because some students were deemed to be “snacking too long” with their masks off and, therefore, putting others
at risk of death. In short, the on-campus COVID-19 policies are even more draconian than they were last year, but
everyone is vaccinated.