Coronavirus


Peter

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, Marc said:

My Grandmother was from Vienna, a beautiful place! 

Larry's maternal Grandmother was from Vienna also.

Sounds like you've been there.

In the central Ring area it's just gorgeous.

The hotel where Larry and I have stayed each time we were there is on Herengasse, about ten minutes' walk from the Hofburg and just across a side street from Cafe Central.

The sixth floor room we've had each time has a direct view of the St. Stephan's Cathedral spire.  The bed faces that window.  The spire is beautifully lit at night.  Talk about a romantic setting!

Since we were so close to the Hofburg, we liked at wander around in the courtyards at night after most of the tourists had left the area.  Full moon occurred twice when we were there.  I have visual scenes etched in replay of the moonlit Heldenplatz.

Those memories have been dancing since I went to the eye clinic Tuesday.

I had the preliminary prep work done in an examining room where the chief tech has hung a horse calendar on the wall.  The photo for October was a close-up of the head, neck, forequarters, and out-flung legs of one of the Heldenplatz facing pair of statues of rearing horses.  Wonderful statues, and I love horses.

Sigh….

Ellen

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Larry's Grandmother was from Vienna also.

Sounds like you've been there.

In the central Ring area it's just gorgeous.

The hotel where Larry and I have stayed each time we were there is on Herengasse, about ten minutes' walk from the Hofburg and just across a side street from Cafe Central.

The sixth floor room we've had each time has a direct view of the St. Stephan's Cathedral spire.  The bed faces that window.  The spire is beautifully lit at night.  Talk about a romantic setting!

Since we were so close to the Hofburg, we liked at wander around in the courtyards at night after most of the tourists had left the area.  Full moon occurred twice when we were there.  I have visual scenes etched in replay of the moonlit Heldenplatz.

Those memories have been dancing since I went to the eye clinic Tuesday.

I had the preliminary prep work done in an examining room where the chief tech has hung a horse calendar on the wall.  The photo for October was a close-up of the head, neck, forequarters, and out-flung legs of one of the Heldenplatz facing pair of statues of rearing horses.  Wonderful statues, and I love horses.

Sigh….

Ellen

Thats so beautiful how you desribed everything!!!!!!

Ive been there multiple times, beautiful city!

Larry and I both have Austrian Grandmothers, love it!!!!!!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, tmj said:

William

Peter claimed it was a scientifically accurate fact that lower vaccination rates directly correlate to higher case frequency and severity.

I posted a link to a study that claims to have found no such correlation. 

You posted a link to an opinion piece that describes the study’s internet life and how people will share the study with no comment which proves their motivations as ardent hesitants er , Anti vaxxers.

I asked a question in my post , so not not commented , now does that make me anti anti vax or pro or vaccine supremacist ?

I read the study as presented at the link , I’ll read it again to see if what I think the study claimed about correlation is what I think the study 

No one even refers to people who took the "vaccine" as vaxxers, so why is there even this term anti vaxxers? 

Total freaking propoganda, and its all compliance and zero to do with anything else.

Anti Vaxxers are the Jews

Masks are the yellow stars

Lockdowns are the Warsaw ghetto

Same play different era.

COMPLIANCE.

 

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Marc said:

No one even refers to people who took the "vaccine" as vaxxers, so why is there even this term anti vaxxers? 

Total freaking propoganda, and its all compliance and zero to do with anything else.

Anti Vaxxers are the Jews

Masks are the yellow stars

Lockdowns are the Warsaw ghetto

Same play different era.

COMPLIANCE.

 

 

Because "I have the high ground, Anakin!" And because "only the Sith deal in absolutes", said the Jedi, absolutely...

Talk to your Jedi doctor, get the jab, or risk losing your soul to the Dark Side of the Force, or something...

#maybeforcebewithyou

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

"Ask your doctor. Trust the science."

The "science":

Anyone who tells you to "trust the science" with a straight face at this point is a damn fool.
 

f5e4f04d824a7372.jpg
GAB.COM

Catturd on Gab: 'Good morning - Dr Fraud Fauci lied under oath to Congress and lied to the public about gain-of-function. It's pure...

"Trust, and verify."

Ask the Nazis who are dragging people to the trains if its ok to get on the trains! 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't think anyone put on a yellow star to gain safety from the regime, well maybe the communists at first but they were probably jewish ?

The mask is the symbol of compliance, it is the new swastika.

 
 

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

"Ask your doctor. Trust the science."

The "science":

Anyone who tells you to "trust the science" with a straight face at this point is a damn fool.
 

f5e4f04d824a7372.jpg
GAB.COM

Catturd on Gab: 'Good morning - Dr Fraud Fauci lied under oath to Congress and lied to the public about gain-of-function. It's pure...

"Trust, and verify."


"Trust, and verify."
#fauciliedpeopledied

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Peter said:

Well said, Tony. My wife is pushing for a restaurant meal. I got my flu shot at the Veteran's Administration today, and I will get my Pfizer "booster" on this Saturday. I dinna know laddy that the VA gave shots on a Saturday. I said I would be there. The double flu shot I got today has not had any repercussions. And Doctor Tinney at the VA was very nice and intelligent. So, after Saturday I am invincible @$@!.        
 

Ah, well.  But there is a consolation due to your age.  If you don’t catch Covid because of mistakenly believing you’re safe and dispensing with caution, you might live out the rest of your natural life span before the worst expectable results of the spike proteins and antibody-dependent enhancement hit.

Ellen

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, tmj said:

 I wonder what the parents that submit their children to the experimental jab will say to them about why they did it.

Now I'm crying, thinking about the young people and the children.  If only one could just stop what's being done to them.

Ellen

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, tmj said:

 I wonder what the parents that submit their children to the experimental jab will say to them about why they did it.

I think that's already been anticipated by the propaganda machine...they'd just flip the script and blame the parents.

Did you ever see the HPV vaccine ad where the kids are guilt-tripping the parents with "Did you know? Mom? Dad?"

(This one's probably right up Michael's alley, re propaganda analysis and story-framing...)


 

3WPFUY7TFQ7DHFVDDH5QYK4BRQ.png&w=1440
WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

New commercials by HPV vaccine maker Merck, which emphasize the link between the virus and cancer, have sparked charges of parent...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Now I'm crying, thinking about the young people and the children.  If only one could just stop what's being done to them.

Ellen

I went on a bit of a rant Tuesday in the waiting room at the eye clinic.

The waiting room has one of those TVs which run health-info mini lectures.  Used to be that the material was about eye conditions and treatment possibilities.  Now it's mostly assurances about the (fictional) "safety and efficacy" of the Covid jabs.  One of the segments pertained to pregnant women and there being "no cause for concern" about damage to the fetus.

I gave a little angered speech to Larry about its being criminal to give the stuff to pregnant women.

I didn’t want to risk triggering an incident, so I didn’t raise my voice enough so that I'd seem to be addressing the room at large.  Just enough so that I could be heard if other persons in the room cared to listen.

Ellen

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A little more than just a year ago if not illegal , it was seen as so unethical the idea of the legality of it would be a moot point.

The corruption of the cultural institutions followed , or most optimistically are following (so not necessarily inevitable) Hemingway’s bankruptcy arcs slowly , imperceptible and suddenly.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, tmj said:

A little more than just a year ago if not illegal , it was seen as so unethical the idea of the legality of it would be a moot point.

Quite.  The idea of giving an untested treatment to pregnant women would have astounded doctors and other medical personnel not that long ago - and I know from talking with medical people (sometimes very quietly, depending on the surroundings) that it isn’t sitting well with consciences.

Ellen

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Peter said:

 So, after Saturday I am invincible @$@!.        
 

Steady as she goes, sailor. Don't go getting carried away by a challenge. Question remains, why force all the unvaxxed to also get dutifully vaxxed? The vaccinated show they are anything but invincible, by their timid actions advised by 'experts'. Nautical again, just like the press-gang pulling civilians aboard to bail out a leaky ship that will go down without them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

I think that's already been anticipated by the propaganda machine...they'd just flip the script and blame the parents.

Did you ever see the HPV vaccine ad where the kids are guilt-tripping the parents with "Did you know? Mom? Dad?"
 

 

Who gets the blame, if anything goes wrong, for that other vile policy I touched on of not requiring parental consent (for 12-17's) ? I haven't looked up if that's happening or being touted in the US and any of the states, TG. A guaranteed method of creating discord and strife within families. Having a little more experience (of two neo-marxist Gvts), undermining of the family's authority and autonomy is par. (Your children ultimately belong to the State). I believe you are witnessing over there and in the West the continuation of a war on family values, naturally, conservative ones. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The following gobbledegook is from OSHA's website, osha.gov/coronavirus/faqs, emphasis mine:

“Are adverse reactions to the COVID-19 vaccine recordable on the OSHA recordkeeping log?

“DOL [Department of Labor] and OSHA, as well as other federal agencies, are working diligently to encourage COVID-19 vaccinations. OSHA does not wish to have any appearance of discouraging workers from receiving COVID-19 vaccination, and also does not wish to disincentivize employers' vaccination efforts. As a result, OSHA will not enforce 29 CFR 1904's recording requirements to require any employers to record worker side effects from COVID-19 vaccination at least through May 2022.”

Forget inexpensive and effect treatments, forget natural immunity, the “powers that be” want to force you to get jabbed regardless and they don’t want to know when you get injured.  It's clear forced vaccination is not about your health.

I’m taking OSHA's existence for granted and pointing out the contradiction of its position with caring about safety.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Let's see where this ends.

I bet it ends well.

49341393-0-image-a-42_1634599045264.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Conservative pundit Dennis Prager said had COVID-19 and had contracted it on purpose by socializing and getting close to strangers. Prager agreed that his plan sounds 'bizarre'.

Dennis Prager got COVID-19 on purpose and is treating himself with medicine in order to develop natural immunity.

Michael

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anthony wrote: Question remains, why force all the unvaxxed to also get dutifully vaxxed?

That should not ever happen . . .  but as the scientific data increases over the months and years a Covid shot “could become mandatory and be moral” as it is for several other vaccinations. And my PRESENT exception to vaccinating as a requirement are people in the medical field. If a private business requires vaccinations, the employee has a choice of quitting or getting vaccinated. That is free enterprise just as an employer may have a “dress code.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Peter said:

as the scientific data increases over the months and years

Prediction:

What will become clearer and clearer is that the mRNA stuff is poison.

So the breakdown ought to be: the poisoned and the unpoisoned.

Ellen

  • Smile 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ellen wrote: So the breakdown ought to be: the poisoned and the unpoisoned.

Are you changing your narrative? Most of “the dead” are unvaccinated. Show me any statistic or data that the vaccinated are dying more often that the unvaccinated . . . by the thousands of times.  Every darn story coming from hospitals and their staff deride the less rational, politically motivated people, who suggest getting vaccinated is a “conspiracy.” Every state or district with the most unvaccinated has the most people clogging up the ICU’s and dying. Ask the undertakers who’s businesses are booming.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/22/2021 at 6:12 AM, Peter said:

Anthony wrote: Question remains, why force all the unvaxxed to also get dutifully vaxxed?

That should not ever happen . . .  but as the scientific data increases over the months and years a Covid shot “could become mandatory and be moral” as it is for several other vaccinations. And my PRESENT exception to vaccinating as a requirement are people in the medical field. If a private business requires vaccinations, the employee has a choice of quitting or getting vaccinated. That is free enterprise just as an employer may have a “dress code.”

"Be moral" - means I think, is this good or bad (or indifferent) for ME? That's why the hierarchy of values, and why a person (not just O'ists, btw) will not or rarely, sacrifice "a greater value for a lesser or non-value". E.g. allowing an unnecessary, unwanted intervention - for the healthy and/or younger - into one's body (according to a hierarchical, cost-benefit, medical assessment). That's "A lesser or non-value".

Objective value: good for whom? for what purpose? By the standard of value, man's life. (Which extends far more than staying alive: For one aspect, living independently, not being subservient to authority).

Peter, I believe the "moral" you mean, indicates something other: Is it good for society? - therefore defaulting to altruism; the collective good; 'one's civic duty', etc..

This especially is the time for objectivity, not pragmatism, in ethics and individual rights. Distinct categories. By rights, one might rationally and morally disapprove of and criticize others' (although often good) reasons, or quasi-rationale or weird beliefs for not getting vaccinated, BUT their right to act freely on their choices cannot ever be up for grabs. Objectivists must defend them - unreservedly on principle. It is certain all will lose, otherwise.

The business owner, equally, could choose that policy, by his right; but that doesn't make him 'rational' or moral (its an injustice on his employees and sacrificial on them). Sorry, I find invoking "free enterprise" a disingenuous rationale for mandating the vaxx onto staff/workers. As for their free "choice"... some choice! Go against your convictions and maybe get ill and worse - or - lose your livelihood and career.

Simple query - again - what have the vaccinated to be scared of? Why can't both 'groups' mix freely, secure and content with their own free choices?

Let's face it, Peter, like a dress rehearsal but also a test of their power, it's getting everybody obediently vaccinated and controlled that is the underlying purpose for the vile ideologues. The innocents by the billions just tag along. The apparent 'solution' to Covid amounts to the Final Solution in a New Normal, global regime.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Let's see where this ends.

I bet it ends well.

49341393-0-image-a-42_1634599045264.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Conservative pundit Dennis Prager said had COVID-19 and had contracted it on purpose by socializing and getting close to strangers...

Dennis Prager got COVID-19 on purpose and is treating himself with medicine in order to develop natural immunity.

Michael

49341395-10105425-image-a-49_16345991036

This says plenty. There are over 44 million people walking around with natural immunity in the US.

Forget what the NIH says and follow the studies, they are MUCH better 'pre-vaccinated' than the vaccinated. .

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Peter said:

Ellen wrote: So the breakdown ought to be: the poisoned and the unpoisoned.

Are you changing your narrative? Most of “the dead” are unvaccinated. Show me any statistic or data that the vaccinated are dying more often that the unvaccinated . . . by the thousands of times.  Every darn story coming from hospitals and their staff deride the less rational, politically motivated people, who suggest getting vaccinated is a “conspiracy.” Every state or district with the most unvaccinated has the most people clogging up the ICU’s and dying. Ask the undertakers who’s businesses are booming.


1) Clearly, you haven't been understanding my "narrative."

2) You're gullible, gullible, re stats.

3) I was speaking of long-term consequences with the "breakdown" classification.  However, there has been an exorbitantly high incidence of adverse-reaction deaths and very bad though not fatal reactions.  Also, "breakthrough" cases and deaths are bountiful and increasing.

Ellen

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now