Coronavirus

Peter

I would strongly recommend Catherine Austin Fitts to anyone,but respectfully Peter, I would love to hear your insight on her.

She explains the current play in laymans terms ( not calling you a layman ) and she is absolutely brilliant.

Thanks Marc. She brings up some key points from the legal and insurance end that just might make an employer halt their mandates. Peter  

Catherine Austin Fitts wrote: “My approach would be to demand from the [company or agency mandating the vaccine] to specify who is legally liable, the employer or the vaccine maker or both, and how that relates to my health insurance, my disability insurance and my life insurance as well as workman’s comp. I would always work the money angle.”

“I would file a case to demand FDA give clear guidance for employers for the informed consent required to explain who has liability for adverse events and related immunosuppression and toxicity and death, in terms of [vaccine] manufacturer, health care person administering the injection, employer, health care insurance, workman’s compensation, disability insurance, job protection and benefits, life insurance.”

“Before I decide whether to take the vaccine, I need to know how lability for potential injury works. Who would be legally liable? What about insurance coverage and payouts? I need all this spelled out…”

Those arguments would hold water unless we have already transitioned to a post legal society. Which may be the case , we now hold political prisoners and a chief Executive that openly/ overtly promotes, taking unconstitutional actions.

58 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Why did you give a smile like to the post by Peter you were quoting?

Ellen

Because I'm a moron, of course.
😉

(I was being naughty. It was a smile of bemusement; the emoji doesn't capture the nuance, though.)

On 10/16/2021 at 2:45 PM, anthony said:

Measles, smallpox, polio etc. are extremely harmful for THE KIDS. ...

Measles is rarely harmful.  In my childhood days every kid got measles.  I got it, and I'm here to say it meant staying in bed with the curtains drawn.

I haven't looked into the measles vaccine but considering the corruption being revealed in the vaccine industry it's worth considering that the measles vaccine might, statistically, be more harmful than the disease itself.

But set that aside.  No vaccine should be forced on anyone, or on anyone's children.  All vaccines have risks.  Whether to have them or not is a decision that ought to be left to the parents.

One attorney who is fighting in this battle is Patricia Flynn , who specializes in religious exemptions to vaccination.  She describes what she has had to put up with in this interview she gave on the Lew Rockwell Show in 2012.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Mark said:

Measles is rarely harmful.  In my childhood days every kid got measles.  I got it, and I'm here to say it meant staying in bed with the curtains drawn.

I haven't looked into the measles vaccine but considering the corruption being revealed in the vaccine industry it's worth considering that the measles vaccine might, statistically, be more harmful than the disease itself.

But set that aside.  No vaccine should be forced on anyone, or on anyone's children.  All vaccines have risks.  Whether to have them or not is a decision that ought to be left to the parents.

One attorney who is fighting in this battle is Patricia Flynn , who specializes in religious exemptions to vaccination.  She describes what she has had to put up with in this interview she gave on the Lew Rockwell Show in 2012.

Well said fellow Marc 

5 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Dismissing counter-evidence and dissent, not based on the facts of the argument, but because it strays from the official narrative reminds me of an excerpt from The Ideas of Ayn Rand by Ronald Merrill: "...this is inadequate; it refutes the arguer, perhaps, but no the argument." And I anticipate the response that one is permitted to dismiss the counter-arguments based on some "Peikovian doctrine of the arbitrary assertion." But, as Robert Campbell has pointed out, in his essay on the subject, the problem with that is, in order to determine whether or not an argument is arbitrary, one has to actually look at the evidence first. Now, if it were proven that the arguments in this case were arbitrary, then there would be more justification, but that's  something  that the naysayers have not done, and have self-admittedly refused to do, to refuse to even look at the evidence, let alone assess it rationally and objectively.

"the problem with that is, in order to determine whether or not an argument is arbitrary, one has to actually look at the evidence first".

Excellent. Something I've wanted to do recently is re-read with improved understanding, hopefully, R. Campbell's essay (a pity your link doesn't open but I can find it on OL). 

To my mind, there have been too many instant, out of hand, dismissals by Objectivists, lately, largely of the simple type:

"Conspiracy theory!! Heh! Ignore!"

Also, what one could call a "from whence it comes" refutation. He/she said this, (probably a conservative and Christian) - it was published in ABC (a conservative newspaper or other media) - therefore do not waste your time or bother to read and consider any further .

Otoh, THIS came from e.g. the NYT, so commands immediate validity and respect.

I have regularly wondered how much Peikoff's arbitrary assertion doctrine has affected this (what one can only call) dismissive, lazy, prejudiced, and sometimes, arrogant mode of thinking. Whether by misinterpreting his theory or by interpreting it very well...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mark said:

Thanks for that correction and the rest. The parents are to be deeply sympathized with in making such contentious choices for the immediate and long term good of their children. I would never criticize and second-guess anyone's choice - either way - it's the fact that they are being compelled and were placed in that invidious position of *no choice*, I'm mad about.

Religious exemptions, fine. But I am disturbed that this may be the last line of defense against public/Gvt. intrusion into the people's bodies and lives. ("We will nobly grant this special favor for you religious types only")

On that risk-benefit ratio for adolescents, in my opinion the equation may be reduced to: What is known now (the small dangers of Covid to a kid without comorbidities) versus What is unknown in future (the potential, possibly cumulative health consequences of vaccines over a lengthy period, his/her lifespan i.e., myocarditis, for one concern always raised).

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, anthony said:

Excellent. Something I've wanted to do recently is re-read with improved understanding, hopefully, R. Campbell's essay (a pity your link doesn't open but I can find it on OL). 

Not sure what happens when you click the link; it seems to be working fine for me when I test it.
But just in case there is a problem:

[Edit: ah...when you click Robert Campbells link to his article, the page is no longer there...Here's an alternative, then:]

http://campber.people.clemson.edu/peikovianarbitrary.pdf

1 hour ago, anthony said:

Religious exemptions, fine. But I am disturbed that this may be the last line of defense against public/Gvt. intrusion into the people's bodies and lives. ("We will nobly grant this special favor for you religious types only")

I'm worried, too, that we might be headed for a situation where the only way people will be able to get out of being "vaxxed" and still keep their jobs is to claim a religious exemption.

Ellen

“Why do the protected need to be protected from the unprotected by forcing the unprotected to use the protection that did not protect the protected in the first place?” If the vaccine works to prevent infection, then the vaccinated have nothing to worry about.

Wow...didn't even know he was sick...(and fully vaccinated, at that...)

f5e4f04d824a7372.jpg
GAB.COM

Catturd on Gab: 'BREAKING ... Fully-vaccinated former Secretary of State Colin Powell, 84, dies due to complications from COVID.'

WWW.MSN.COM

His family said that the former secretary of state died after suffering from Covid-19 complications. He was fully vaccinated against the...

Stay away from tabloids; trust Fauci.

Wait, NBC? Et tu, Brute?

NBC Fact-Checks Fauci’s Fear That College Football Games Would Be COVID Super-Spreaders: ‘Never Happened’

2021-04-03_21.54.16.jpg
GAB.COM

Resist the Mainstream on Gab: '🔴 NBC Fact-Checks Fauci's COVID Super Spreaders...

9aazc.OvCc.1.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

NBC Fact-Checks Fauci's Fear That College Football Games Would Be COVID Super-Spreaders

8 hours ago, Jules Troy said:

Spaghetti monster is your friend from above.

Jules,

If the government came gunning for you over not getting vaccinated with this new experimental crap, would you say you had converted to a religion that prohibited it?

In other words, would you dare lie to a corrupt and out-of-control government to avoid persecution?

How's that for a reframe?

:) 

Michael

45 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

would you say you had converted to a religion that prohibited it?

What would be a good name for a fake church that would offer a religious exemption? The name would need to sound real and not funny . . . and some clown, er I mean Bishop like person, would need to be in charge and take phone calls from the Guv.  

Some inspiration?

Monty Pythons Flying Circus. A dramatic animated opening plays, introducing a production 'in association with The Sunday Schools Board' starring Reverend E. P. Nesbitt (Terry Jones) and F. B. Gromsby-Urquhart-Wright as the voice of God.

It cuts to an English church with a choir singing. A car drives up with loud sound effects and the Bishop and four vicars wearing dark sunglasses jump out and race towards the church. Another vicar, Rev. Grundy (Graham Chapman) stands at the pulpit begins to read a text but the Bishop tells him not to. He continues reading 'Leviticus 3:14' and the pulpit explodes. The Bishop's crook handle begins to glow and he answers it like a phone. There is another problem.

A vicar, Rev. Neuk (John Cleese), is doing a baptism, holding a fake baby that ticks like a bomb. The Bishop bursts in and tells him not to say the kid's name. As he says the name 'Francesco Luigi-', the baby opens and explodes.

It cuts to a montage of the Bishop and his henchmen bursting in on events. When a vicar officiating a wedding touches a ring, a 16-ton weight falls on him. When two vicars are chiming the bell, one gets caught in a rope and is pulled up before the Bishop can save him. As another vicar holds a funeral, a cannon from inside the grave aims and shoots before the Bishop can stop it.

It then shows the Bishop and his henchmen strolling through a busy street, bumping people out of the way. Reverend Morrison (Eric Idle) from the previous sketch is hanging out of a window calling for help, followed by action shots of the Bishop and his team running towards the window. They break into Mr Devious' room, where the Bishop slams his crook onto the table. It cuts to the ending. A man and a woman (Michael Palin and Chapman) watching the film leave to the next sketch.

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Jules,

If the government came gunning for you over not getting vaccinated with this new experimental crap, would you say you had converted to a religion that prohibited it?

In other words, would you dare lie to a corrupt and out-of-control government to avoid persecution?

How's that for a reframe?

:) 

Michael

Lying to a corrupt and repugnant government? Hell yes, not only would I lie to them, it’s the morally right thing to do.  I’d  also engage in any psyops activity to fuck them up/gaslight them at every opportunity.

• Upvote 1
  • Smile 1

23 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

I'm worried, too, that we might be headed for a situation where the only way people will be able to get out of being "vaxxed" and still keep their jobs is to claim a religious exemption.

Ellen

Like, there are no atheists in a vaxx-hole? ouch

• Smile 1