Coronavirus

Peter

1 hour ago, anthony said:

The Radical for Capitalism sounds like the apologist for Statism.

Michael, Capitalism and economics I thought was Brook's strong suit, now I have my doubts.

Tony,

One always has to look at what someone says as opposed to what someone does.

For a long time, despite what he has preached, Brook has practiced crony corporatism (the hedge fund game) and called it capitalism. Now it looks like his language is finally catching up to his deeds. 

Why is he letting his guard down and showing people what's behind the curtain?

My guess is the virus scared the shit out of him and he got careless.

Michael

6 hours ago, anthony said:

The Radical for Capitalism sounds like the apologist for Statism.

Michael, Capitalism and economics I thought was Brook's strong suit, now I have my doubts.

(Meantime, I've not heard a mainstream Objectivist scholar come out unambiguously against vaxx mandates. Too unpopular a cause for them to be seen to take sides with?)

Andrew Bernstein has (as well as speaking out strongly against  election fraud, CRT, and the Left, in general)...For example:

"Stand up, America! Speak out! Get vaccinated or not as your best judgment tells you—I am. But resist to the end, the government’s attempt to force vaccination on healthy adults who reject it. The same regarding any proposed lockdowns. Are unvaccinated persons a threat to vaccinated ones? Even if they are, they constitute a vastly lesser threat than a nanny state government moving toward totalitarianism."

https://www.facebook.com/andrew.bernstein.94/posts/10165769365045346

"It is difficult to fathom that there are still intelligent people who deny the widespread voter fraud of the 2020 presidential election. Are they not looking at the evidence? How many dead people voted—how many people voted in a state they no longer lived in—how many votes were received from phony addresses, and so forth. An honest person loses credibility if they deny boatloads of such evidence.

"Further, Ayn Rand taught us to integrate, to synthesize a given data point into the wider knowledge we hold. This is the Democrats of whom we speak, the party that controls the notoriously corrupt big city machines, that has cheated egregiously in the past—Richard Daley, Chicago, 1960, anyone? When they regard Trump as evil, are we to expect that they would blanch at any transgression that would enable them to remove him from office? They would stop at nothing to defeat Trump. "

https://www.facebook.com/andrew.bernstein.94/posts/10164695215855346

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That's Andrew Bernstein, for ya! He's a champ. I reckon he is "mainstream Oist", just not ARI mainstream as I see it. And here he is, fighting against mandates on Facebook. TG yes, I became quite a fan with his last year's essay and later debate with HB: the collectivist left is far more evil than conservatives. One could guess he has become p.n.g with ARI as he hasn't been published on their feeds for years. I get his excellent "Capitalism" mag once in a while.

Do I detect a silent Palace revolution? Tara Smith also quietly disappeared from ARI some time back. 

• Upvote 1

On 10/9/2021 at 6:01 AM, anthony said:

Good for them - Iceland, Sweden, etc. At least wait for further tests.

Even to ¬present¬ the world's parents with an immediate decision wrt their children's long-term health when their risk-benefit is weighted one way. Bad enough, that otherwise young/healthy or naturally immune adults have been steamrolled into compliance for the 'common' good - not, or hardly to their own benefit.

On 10/9/2021 at 5:11 PM, Ellen Stuttle said:

I haven’t time for finding the links right now, but at least as regards Sweden and Denmark, the report is rosier at first blush than the reality.  The Moderna was put on hold for children but not the Pfizer - and now Denmark's lifted the Moderna hold.  I think.  I'll check later.

Ellen

As I thought, it wasn’t an issue of the Nordic countries using some sanity on "jabs" policy.

For instance, see:

https://archive.vn/UzvGD

"Both countries recommended Pfizer Inc.’s and BioNTech SE’s rival vaccine as a replacement."

And:

https://archive.vn/UqI8O

[My emphasis]

"Sweden, Denmark and Finland have this week suspended the jabs for younger people because of the risk of heart inflammation as a potential side effect. Norway said men under 30 should consider choosing the Pfizer Inc.’s and BioNTech SE’s rival vaccine, and the other Nordic nations also recommended that as an alternative. Both vaccinations use messenger RNA technology to prompt an immune reaction."

Re Denmark, see:

1000x563_cmsv2_d859733e-b7d9-5810-8565-5
WWW.EURONEWS.COM

Danish authorities said a Wednesday announcement seeming to restrict the use of the Moderna jab was badly worded, and that the country continued to offer under-18s the vaccine.

Ellen

Wuhan-Live-Animals.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Guest post by Lawrence Sellin and Anna Chen COVID-19 was a planned bioweapon of China’s People’s Liberation Army. Already in 2005, Colonel Ji-Wei Guo of the People’s Liberation Army’s Southwest Hospital, Third...

Start of the article by Sellin and Chen:

=== Quote

"Already in 2005, Colonel Ji-Wei Guo of the People’s Liberation Army’s Southwest Hospital, Third Military Medical University in Chongqing, China described a new type of bioweapon.

"Colonel Guo rejected the clumsy, traditional biological weapons that produced mass destruction, ones that:

'depend on microbiology, especially bacteriology, which uses destructive bacteria, viruses, and toxic living bodies obtained directly from the natural world. These weapons are subject to nature, are difficult to control, and have irreversible effects.'

"China would use biotechnology to create new forms of designed 'biotechnological weapons' that would be 'controllable' and 'recoverable' for which China had sole possession of the vaccine or antidote.

"Such weapons would be highly contagious, but of low lethality and capable of being deployed under 'pre-war' conditions. Although artificially created, the new bioweapons would retain 'plausible deniability,' that is, could be attributed to a disease of natural origin.

"Thus, spawned the PLA’s massive joint bioweapon development-vaccine production program, which incorporated China’s universities and their access to international knowledge and skills, particularly those from the United States."

=== End Quote

Please read the rest at the link.

Ellen

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 10/7/2021 at 10:15 AM, Marc said:

Wow!!!!!!

For sure there is a connection!!!!!!

Damage control.

My office is resuming Covid shots alone with the flu vaccines today, Moderna and Pfizer. We'll see if they get cancelled again, or business as usual...

• Thanks 1

On 10/9/2021 at 5:11 PM, Ellen Stuttle said:
IMG_6142-1.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Employers all across the US have begun issuing vaccine mandates in preparation for Biden’s ‘vaccine mandate’ he announced on September 9th. The mandate was going to impact all private companies...

Except: The mandate doesn’t actually exist.

No mandate has been sent out for approval.

—-

Further on the thus-far non-existent Covid mandate:

biden-shot-1.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Americans against the COVID jab are panicking, as the tyrannical Biden regime demands employers with 100 or more employees threaten their workers with taking away their ability to pay their mortgage or put...

Joy Pullman of The Federalist wrote about the scam on October 7-  Yes, we’ve heard all about Joe Biden’s alleged vaccine mandate for private companies employing 100 or more people. It was all over the news even before he announced it on September 9. His announcement has jeopardized the employment of millions of Americans and increased worker shortages in critical domains such as health care.

There’s only one problem. It’s all a mirage. Biden’s so-called vaccine mandate doesn’t exist — at least, not yet. So far, all we have is his press conference and other such made-for-media huff-puffing. No such rule even claiming to be legally binding has been issued yet.

That’s why nearly two dozen Republican attorneys general who have publicly voiced their opposition to the clearly unconstitutional and illegal mandate haven’t yet filed suit against it, the Office of the Indiana Attorney General confirmed for me. There is no mandate to haul into court. And that may be part of the plan.

Ellen

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Further on the thus-far non-existent Covid mandate:

biden-shot-1.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Americans against the COVID jab are panicking, as the tyrannical Biden regime demands employers with 100 or more employees threaten their workers with taking away their ability to pay their mortgage or put...

Ellen

That's the insidious "genius" of it; there doesn't have to be an actual mandate; the mere implication of a mandate was enough to get many employers to mandate the jab under threat of termination.

Fortunately,  there is resistance to both, and there are people like this, out there (this one from Southwest Airlines) taking a stand.

1dbf3868d6dea74b.png
GAB.COM

Major Patriot on Gab: 'In case you were wondering where the Gadsden Flag cockpit photo came from. It's real, and it's spectacular:'
2021-04-03_21.54.16.jpg
GAB.COM

Resist the Mainstream on Gab: '🔴 Watch: Veteran Pilot Speaks Out Against Vaccine Mandates in Powerful...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

That's the insidious "genius" of it; there doesn't have to be an actual mandate; the mere implication of a mandate was enough to get many employers to mandate the jab under threat of termination.

Fortunately,  there is resistance to both, and there are people like this, out there (this one from Southwest Airlines) taking a stand.

1dbf3868d6dea74b.png
GAB.COM

Major Patriot on Gab: 'In case you were wondering where the Gadsden Flag cockpit photo came from. It's real, and it's spectacular:'
2021-04-03_21.54.16.jpg
GAB.COM

Resist the Mainstream on Gab: '🔴 Watch: Veteran Pilot Speaks Out Against Vaccine Mandates in Powerful...

Update:

Southwest Airlines CEO Says No Employees Will Be Fired Over Vaccine Mandate

GettyImages-104485102-scaled-e1634061539
AMGREATNESS.COM

During an interview with ABC News Tuesday, Gary Kelly, the CEO of Southwest Airlines, stated that no employees would be fired over the...

Booyah!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ThatGuy said:

Update:

AMGREATNESS.COM

During an interview with ABC News Tuesday, Gary Kelly, the CEO of Southwest Airlines, stated that no employees would be fired over the...

Booyah!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Update:

AMGREATNESS.COM

Booyah!

"The Empire Strikes Back":

Hmmm...this is getting a little confusing...now the claim is that Southwest WILL require the vaxx?

Dallas-based Southwest Airlines will ignore a Texas Executive Order prohibiting any entity from imposing Covid-19 vaccine mandates on employees or customers.

Instead, the beleaguered airline will comply with a yet-to-be issued Biden federal mandate which requires that government employees and contractors get vaccinated, according to CEO Gary Kelly in a Tuesday interview with CNBC.

"I’ve never been in favor of corporations imposing that kind of a mandate. I’m not in favor that. Never have been," Kelly told "Squawk on the Street," adding "But the executive order from President Biden mandates that all federal employees and then all federal contractors, which covers all the major airlines, have to have a [vaccine] mandate ... in place by December the 8th, so we’re working through that."

cramer%20sw%20ceo.JPG?itok=Q_cD5KIE
WWW.ZEROHEDGE.COM

"We’re working through that..."

10 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Hmmm...this is getting a little confusing...now the claim is that Southwest WILL require the vaxx?

TG,

That's how establishment toadies roll. Bait and switch.

Say one thing to calm the crowd. Then stick it to 'em with the opposite.

If you pay attention to the news headlines, you will see this pattern often. For example, during the Arizona audit, how many times did we read that the County would comply with this or that and hand over everything required, only to say a day or two later they couldn't because of "reasons"? 

I learned this pattern in Brazil. If the headlines were all saying one thing, I knew a couple of days later the opposite would happen. Back then the big thing was inflation, which ended up at about 90% a month before the crash happened (the election of Collor, a young president who simply shut down the economy and took everybody's money--he got impeached, too).

In fact, when I look around at Biden-world, things look awfully familiar.

:) 

Michael

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

That's how establishment toadies roll. Bait and switch.

Say one thing to calm the crowd. Then stick it to 'em with the opposite.

If you pay attention to the news headlines, you will see this pattern often. For example, during the Arizona audit, how many times did we read that the County would comply with this or that and hand over everything required, only to say a day or two later they couldn't because of "reasons"? 

I learned this pattern in Brazil. If the headlines were all saying one thing, I knew a couple of days later the opposite would happen. Back then the big thing was inflation, which ended up at about 90% a month before the crash happened (the election of Collor, a young president who simply shut down the economy and took everybody's money--he got impeached, too).

In fact, when I look around at Biden-world, things look awfully familiar.

Michael

Yeah, I guess I shouldn't have found it so confusing (and should have heeded the wisdom of the "48-hour rule"...to quote KILL BILL: "You didn't think it would be that easy, did you?" "Yeah...for a moment, there, I did...")

(But hopefully it doesn't get to 90% inflation here before something is done!)

[Again, to quote KILL BILL...]

I know people are sick and tired of looking at exposés of the pandemic scam. It's like people giving long presentations to say the sky is blue over and over when the government and fake news media keep saying there is no color in the sky. I certainly know I'm sick and tired of it. But the following presentation caught my attention.

Dr. Peter McCullough is a doctor and scientist who has a large media presence. He goes on shows like Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham, Joe Rogan, Newsmax, etc., and also appears at federal and state Congressional committees. In fact, he goes wherever a large audience will have him--for example Daystar, a Christian TV network where his message goes out to well over a billion, not million, people.

On the other side, he's constantly targeted and smeared by the typical fake news media crowd.

Well, I looked and saw for myself.

He sounds convincing to me.

dr-peter-mccullough.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Winning the War Against Therapeutic Nihilism and the Rush to Replace Trusted Treatments with Untested Novel Therapies Dr. Peter McCullough gave an extensive rundown on everything Covid-19...

His approach to the coronavirus is to treat it with things that have always worked rather than a novel experiment on everyone. That means early treatment with medicine, which has been showing absolute success all over the world where it is used. He thinks the war against medicine by those in power and their bullying to get everyone to take an experimental vaccine will go down in history as one of the big atrocities of the 21st century.

Vaccination in the middle of a pandemic is madness and he shows why (see the slides to the video below for facts and figures). He doesn't use names, but he is just as critical of Trump as he is of Biden on this score. Despite my advocacy for Trump, I fully agree with him.

He recommends a publication from The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) on home treatment of COVID-19. You can get a PDF here: 

A Guide to Home-Based COVID Treatment: Step-By-Step Doctors’ Plan That Could Save Your Life

If you want to go directly to the video of his presentation, go here:

zuFwc.qR4e-small-WINNING-THE-WAR-AGAINST
RUMBLE.COM

(AAPS Speech - 2021.10.01) Winning the War Against Therapeutic Nihilism and the Rush to Replace Trusted Treatments with Untested Novel Therapies Dr. Peter McCullough gave an extensive rundown on...

There's a link to the slides here: Slides From Peter McCullough, MD Oct 1, 2021 Lecture

Also, during the talk he recommended the following book that was released a couple of weeks ago: COVID-19 and the Global Predators: We are the Prey by Peter Breggin and Ginger Breggin. (Paid link.) It is being sold at Amazon, at least so far.

The title is easy to dismiss as conspiracy stuff, so here is Breggin's bio blurb at Amazon to show his credentials:

Peter R. Breggin MD is known as “The Conscience of Psychiatry” for his many decades of successful reform work in the mental health field, but has now turned his attention to the misuse of science surrounding COVID-19 and its origins in what he and his coauthor Ginger Breggin are calling "global predators." He is currently the medical and psychiatric expert for an injunction against the governor of Ohio for oppressing the citizens with unending emergency decrees related to COVID-19. Dr. Breggin and his wife Ginger R. Breggin have written COVID-19 and the Global Predators: We are the Prey.

Dr. Breggin is a Harvard-trained psychiatrist and former full-time Consultant at the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) and part-time for the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). He has been approved as a medical expert in over 100 legal cases in state and federal courts on issues relating to adverse drug effects, drug approval, the pharmaceutical industry, and the FDA. He is the author of two dozen medical, scientific, and best-selling popular books, as well as dozens of scientific articles.

Peter R. Breggin, MD, is a Harvard-trained psychiatrist and former full-time consultant at NIMH. He is in private practice in Ithaca, New York, and is the author of dozens of scientific articles and more than twenty books. Some of his many books include Toxic Psychiatry, Talking Back to Ritalin, The Antidepressant Fact Book, and The Heart of Being Helpful: Empathy and the Creation of a Healing Presence, and, with co-author Ginger Breggin, Talking Back to Prozac. His most recent publications include Medication Madness: The Role of Psychiatric Drugs in Cases of Violence, Suicide, and Crime (2008) and Brain-Disabling Treatments in Psychiatry: Drugs, Electroshock and the Psychopharmaceutical Complex, Second Edition (SPC, 2008). His two newest psychiatric books are Psychiatric Drug Withdrawal: A Guide for Prescribers, Therapists, Patients and their Families (SPC, 2013) and Guilt, Shame, and Anxiety: Understanding and Overcoming Negative Emotions (Prometheus, 2014). Dr. Breggin is the founder and director of The Center for the Study of Empathic Therapy, Education and Living (www.EmpathicTherapy.org) His professional website is www.breggin.com.

For that matter, here is Dr. Peter McCullough's bio at America Out Loud.

Dr. Peter McCullough is an internist, cardiologist, epidemiologist, in academic medical practice in Dallas, Texas, USA. He maintains ABIM certification in internal medicine and cardiovascular diseases. He practices both internal medicines including the management of common infectious diseases as well as the cardiovascular complications of both the viral infection and the injuries developing after the COVID-19 vaccine.

Since the outset of the pandemic, Dr. McCullough has been a leader in the medical response to the COVID-19 disaster and has published “Pathophysiological Basis and Rationale for Early Outpatient Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Infection” the first synthesis of sequenced multidrug treatment of ambulatory patients infected with SARS-CoV-2 in the American Journal of Medicine and subsequently updated in Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine.

He has 46 peer-reviewed publications on the infection and has commented extensively on the medical response to the COVID-19 crisis in TheHill and on FOX NEWS Channel.

On November 19, 2020, Dr. McCullough testified in the US Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs and throughout 2021 in the Texas Senate Committee on Health and Human Services, Colorado General Assembly, and New Hampshire Senate concerning many aspects of the pandemic response. Dr. McCullough has had one full year of dedicated academic and clinical efforts in combating the SARS-CoV-2 virus and in doing so, has reviewed thousands of reports, participated in scientific congresses, group discussions, press releases, and has been considered among the world's experts on COVID-19.

If you go to his Wikipedia page (see here), it calls him a spreader of "COVID-19 misinformation" because he says things like "tens of thousands of fatalities attributed to the COVID-19 vaccines." But then it goes on to list his appearances at different government committees and prime time news shows. That, in my book, is proof-positive that he is over target. Politics-wise, Wikipedia is trash on the same level as CNN.

Go on and look at the video and at the other links in this post and come to your own conclusion.

I came to mine. You probably know what that is. :) 

Michael

• Upvote 2

As an addendum to the previous post, Dr. Peter McCullough gives a plethora of facts and stats, mostly from the establishment itself, that prove getting infected with the virus is safer than getting the experimental vaccines.

Don't believe it? Just look. It's there.

There are reasons the FDA is no longer operating in lockstep with the fake news media.

Michael

It's almost like Big Pharma can only push the FDA so far , before they make future approvals um ..  harder to gain, but since huuuuge swaths of the media depend on BP add revenue they'll pretty much be guaranteed to toe the line, maybe ?

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Also, during the talk [McCullough] recommended the following book that was released a couple of weeks ago: COVID-19 and the Global Predators: We are the Prey by Peter Breggin and Ginger Breggin. (Paid link.) It is being sold at Amazon, at least so far.

On Thursday (here) I posted a link to and an excerpt from an American Greatness article:

World Renowned Psychiatrist: ‘Global Predators’ Fauci, Gates, and Schwab Behind the COVID ‘Reign of Terror’

by Debra Heine, October 6, 2021

Here's a repeat of the excerpt I quoted:

A world-renowned psychiatrist says an evil cabal of powerful elites, including National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Anthony Fauci, tech billionaire Bill Gates, and World Economic Forum founder Klaus Schwab, created the COVID pandemic to push the deadly vaccines on an unsuspecting public, and usher in a “new world order.”

Dr. Peter Breggin argues in a new book that the U.S. government began its vaccine rollout by enticing people to get the experimental shot using various bribes, then moved on to forcing the injections on unwilling people by threatening their employment, imposing higher health insurance rates, making it more difficult for them to travel, and even denying them health care.

Breggin, 85, says we are in the midst of worldwide propaganda campaign designed to make people feel helpless, docile, and obedient. He laid out in detail what his extensive research into the pandemic has uncovered during an interview on Dr. Joseph Mercola’s podcast, last month. According to Breggin, “we are being oppressed by evil people” who are working toward a worldwide totalitarian regime.

Breggin is known as “the conscience of psychiatry” because of his opposition to shock treatment and lobotomies in the 1970s. His campaign against psychosurgery led to reform in the psychiatric profession, including the abolition of lobotomies and other experimental psychosurgeries. Breggin has written more than a dozen bestselling books on psychiatry and the drug industry.

His latest book, COVID-19 and the Global Predators, hit bookstores on September 30.

Ellen

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

On Thursday (here) I posted a link to and an excerpt from an American Greatness article...

Ellen,

Oops.

Well, at least people now have two references pointing to it.

And I'm still going to read the book.

EDIT: And I got a notice from Amazon for not mentioning the link was a referral link. :) Now fixed, though.

Michael

If this is true….   !!

Judging from the articles listing at the bottom, Wayne Allen Root is the "Assistant Editor" credited.

pfizer-shots.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

That story, mostly unknown until now, should at an absolute minimum require the approval of any employee’s request for conscience-based religious exemptions from employer or government vaccination...

Excerpt:

The details of HEK293’s brutal – and from all appearances, until very recently, largely undisclosed – origins explain the company’s deep discomfort. Contrary to nearly a half-century of misrepresentation and obfuscation, HEK293’s creation did NOT arise from an “abortion” as everyday people understand it.

A very recent development serves to confirm this.

In August, the University of Pittsburgh effectively made a horrifying admission. The Center for Medical Progress, which had to enlist the help of Judicial Watch before the university would respond to its Freedom of Information Act request, explained that the school’s GUDMAP program (full name: GenitoUrinary Development Molecular Anatomy Project), with the help of area Planned Parenthood abortion providers, was “allowing babies, some of the age of viability, to be delivered alive, and then killing them by cutting their kidneys out.”

Everyone reading this article should surely agree that once a baby is delivered alive, killing it should no longer be considered an abortion. Killing a delivered-alive baby is textbook infanticide.

Pitt’s researchers and Planned Parenthood had to resort to this gruesome butchery because it is the best and likely the only way to harvest certain usable body parts, particularly kidneys. Harvesting viable kidneys requires continuous blood flow, which in turn requires a beating heart, which in turn requires that the baby be alive (or at the very least almost always) outside the womb when the kidneys are removed.

The HEK293 line was created in the early 1970s. Months before the University of Pittsburgh’s admissions, AnnaMaria Cardinalli, an extraordinarily perceptive and conscientious writer, detailed the damning truth about its origins at Crisis Magazine in January:

… To harvest a viable embryonic kidney … sufficiently healthy children old enough to have adequately-developed kidneys must be removed from the womb, alive, typically by cesarean section, and have their kidneys cut out. This must take place without anesthesia for the child, which would lessen the viability of the organs.

Ellen

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

If this is true….   !!

Judging from the articles listing at the bottom, Wayne Root is the "Assistant Editor" credited.

pfizer-shots.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

That story, mostly unknown until now, should at an absolute minimum require the approval of any employee’s request for conscience-based religious exemptions from employer or government vaccination...

Excerpt:

Ellen

So, if true, this answers my earlier question about this story, re: "was it really a secret?" They had already said that there were stem cells,  but denied that they were sourced from trafficking.

On 10/7/2021 at 10:14 AM, ThatGuy said:

First result I get (via Duck Duck Go) for "pfizer" and "fetal cell" brings me to this article from December. It seems that there was previously acknowledgement that there WERE fetal cells...

So (in addition to the obvious objections from the religious-minded),  is the current controversy over the presence of fetal cells, or was there something about the kind of fetal cells that was deceptive? Or was it  possibly about the harvesting of fetal cells from abortions via "trafficking"?

covid-vaccine-boston.jpg?fit=2057%2C1200
WWW.NATIONALREVIEW.COM

For pro-life Americans, the scientific facts behind the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines’ production should guide their decisions.

Ellen just shared a new article that, if true, answers my question regarding the controversy, re the source of the aborted fetal cells actually being from multiple abortions via harvesting, which they previously denied: