for your own good read:

atlashead

Mach proved Time-Force Universe.Gonna make sense because the only thing that we don't see is a true vacuum which means that our brains are actually interpreting things Invertedly So movement is actually non movement But spin is an actual phenomenon And qualities are actual phenomenon But logic states that the universe is actually a mesh Upon which each spot There is a well and at the top of the well is the interacting particle.What that means is we have to use 3 tools You use subjectivity You use your senses And you use absolute reality Time force Implies that time is the independent variable So things have an absolute nature this predicts the double slit and single slit experiments This predicts Phonon's going through a vacuum This is based on the metaphysics the thing we don't see is a vacuum So we are a vacuum But based on observation and delineation from that space and time are Inverted And it is our brain which is doing the inversion.  So free will exists.

Sorry I'm typing this on a tablet I'm going to be doing investigations into this I've already come up with an experiment

Some basic definitions from Merriam Webster:

Space: a limited extent in one, two, or three dimensions : distance, area, volume. A boundless three-dimensional extent in which objects and events occur and have relative position and direction <infinite space and time> b: physical space independent of what occupies it —called also absolute space.

Time: The measured or measurable period during which an action, process, or condition exists or continues : duration b: a non-spatial continuum that is measured in terms of events which succeed another from past through present to future. The point or period when something occurs: occasion. Rate of speed: tempo b: the grouping of the beats of music : rhythm. Finite as contrasted with infinite duration.

Causation/Causality: a causal quality or agency. The relation between a cause and its effect or between regularly correlated events or phenomena.

Continuum: a coherent whole characterized as a collection, sequence, or progression of values or elements varying by minute degrees

From “The Universe in a Nutshell,” by Stephen Hawking: “Any sound scientific theory, whether of time or any other concept, should in my opinion be based on the most workable philosophy of science: the positivist approach put forward by Karl Popper and others. According to this way of thinking, a scientific theory is a mathematical model that describes and codifies the observations we make. A good theory will describe a large range of phenomena on the basis of a few simple postulates and will make definite predictions that can be tested. If the predictions agree with the observations, the theory survives that test, though it can never be proven to be correct. On the other hand, if the observations disagree with the predictions, one has to discard or modify the theory.  (At least, that is supposed to happen. In practice, people often question the accuracy of the observations and the reliability and moral character of those making the observations.)  If one takes the positivist position, as I do, one cannot say what time actually is. All one can do is describe what has been found to be a very good mathematical model for time and say what predictions it makes.” end quote

A contributor to Owl, Dawson Bethrick, Subject: RE: OWL: Objectivism and Time Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 18:23:52 -0800 wrote: “I think what is important about integrating the concept of time is to understand its proper place in the knowledge hierarchy: time is not an irreducible primary, for it presupposes motion (action, causality, etc.), and thus it must presuppose existence (since you cannot have motion, action or causality without something which moves or acts). (See for instance the discussion between Rand and Professors A, B, and E in the Appendix of ITOE, pp. 256-260.) This is not how many philosophers employ the term, however. Many couple the term with space (you've probably heard of "the space-time continuum"), but I think this can be very misleading, at least so far as I have come to understand these terms. David Harriman published an interesting lecture recording called "Physicists Lost in Space," where he discusses the misuse of the concept 'space' (it may be there that he elucidates the distinction about the concept time that I mentioned above, but I'm not sure of that).” end quote

In the Ayn Rand Lexicon, Leonard Peikoff wrote, “Time is a measurement of motion; as such it is a type of relationship.”

And Ayn Rand wrote in [ITOE, 2nd Ed., p. 56.]: “The units of the concept ‘consciousness’ are every state or process of awareness that one experiences, has ever experienced, or will ever experience (as well as similar units, a similar faculty, which one infers in other living entities). The measurements omitted from axiomatic concepts are all the measurements of all the existents they subsume; what is retained, metaphysically, is only a fundamental fact; what is retained, *epistemologically*, is only one category of measurement, omitting its particulars (time) - i.e., the fundamental fact is retained independent of any particular moment of awareness.” end quote

Stephan Hawking observed on page 22 of his tenth anniversary edition of  “A Brief History of Time”: “. . . . the theory of  relativity put an end to the idea of absolute time! It appeared that each observer must have his own measure of time, as recorded by a clock carried with him, and that identical clocks carried by different observers would not necessarily agree.” end quote

An aside from Me: Can we agree that the experience of time passing is Epistemological? It is a subjective measurement and personal feeling that describes events, differences, and changes. Yet, this personal measurement is “Objectively” identifying metaphysical events. “Time” is affected by gravity.

Stephan Hawking observed on page 31 of his tenth anniversary edition of “A Brief History of Time”:  “In general relativity, bodies always follow straight lines in four - dimensional space – time, but they nevertheless appear to us to move along curved paths in our three - dimensional space. (This is rather like watching an airplane flying over hilly ground. Although it follows a straight line in three – dimensional space, its shadow follows a curved path on the two - dimensional ground.) end quote

From Me: To calibrate geo-synchronous positioning satellites in earth orbit, the differences in “the same time” in and out of heavier gravity are required to correctly position objects within feet of their true location. This is one very immediate and practical application of General Relativity. We are affected by the past, which is the nature of Causality, and we can view the past in “our future” because light travels at a constant speed as the Universe expands. We cannot change the past. We cannot view the future. 

"And that's all I have to say about that." Forrest Gump.

1 hour ago, atlashead said:

I can't find it but there was a reactor meltdown that was thought to be caused by a resistor

Why did they let the resistor so close he could throw his protest sign into the reactor? That’s just plain dumb. And why isn’t Ya in charge of the corona virus? Let's go ask Alice.   

"Twas brillig, and the slithy toves

Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;

All mimsy were the borogoves,

And the mome raths outgrabe.

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!

The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!

Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun

The frumious Bandersnatch!"

The poem "Jabberwocky" in Lewis Carroll's Through the Looking Glass is perhaps the most famous example of gibberish. Lewis Carroll, whose real name was actually Charles Lutwidge Dodgson, was famed for his love of nonsensical language and inventing new words.