architecture/"plugged into the source"

atlashead

how to judge:
the means are either 1.statics/mechanics (architect) 2. structural analysis (soft engineering) 3.Roark's formulas for stress & strain (limit of what I think a person can use) 4. Finite/Boundary methods (computerized)
they deal with vibrations from earthquakes, wind; and stresses from the soil.

So what's interesting is that a person who sells-out a building, like a performer who sells, do they keep their ability to churn out the garbage?  do they make mistakes afterwards?
And a way to look at a structure if, say, there's 1 good room, is there a mathematical formula for what comes around the room?  Is the next best part as isolated as possible?
I'm sorry i just love architecture

i guess this is about the law of stolen causes
you see this in bands all the time whose first record was no good, there's a few in middle (but they're really dark or something), and they go back to what they were

I actually refer to this as being "plugged into the source" what is the source?  I've never been able to figure it out

& it seems some people when plugged into don't churn out even better stuff (but maybe that's just my personality)

but I do regard "plugged into the source" when not deserved always has a tiny watermark

I saw some guy become plugged 😉 before my very eyes, his personality changed forever.  He proceeded to write a decent amount of music with incredible energy embued.  Only one song was good, and it was DAMN good.  Then he lost all his confidence after highschool & when i asked him about the song he said he had been ashamed and deleted it forever. (around the time period of the incredible song, actually there was a band a year before THIS: he read both The Fountainhead & Atlas Shrugged.
from the moment of the change his energy accelerated, it's almost as if I've watched people become REALLY kinetically energized; it just sucks I guess because that energy is simply destroyed.
I guess it shows Objectivism isn't going to improve all people; which is why i'm here

he said he didn't really understand The Fountainhead
It'd be understood here that I was this guy's anti-bully defense, he expressed himself to his friends but through his friends to+/and through his work and it destroyed him; he went from popscreamo to lite jazz programmed music

the key here is what was the psychological break that led to him wild demise

and led him to selling out his work by letting it go around a highschool that a certain song "who let the orcs out" was about a certain girl.  I wrote a song in a band about a certain certain girl (never released) but we keep it to the grave.
I've always held "never reveal your inspiration" unless it's to who it's about.

3 hours ago, atlashead said:

how to judge:
the means are either 1.statics/mechanics (architect) 2. structural analysis (soft engineering) 3.Roark's formulas for stress & strain (limit of what I think a person can use) 4. Finite/Boundary methods (computerized)
they deal with vibrations from earthquakes, wind; and stresses from the soil.

So, no aesthetics involved, in your view?

J