My Take on Q

On 8/12/2020 at 1:38 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I thought I'd just throw this out there.

QAnon backer Marjorie Taylor Greene wins Georgia GOP runoff

ūüôā¬†

Michael

Jon should have a field day with this.
  • Like 1

DW,

Welcome to OL.

What a great way to show up.

:)

btw - Jon and I fell out. He started turning his rage on me, the site owner, so I clipped his wings after warning him first and he went ballistic.

He's still welcome here (I like him :) ), but I doubt he will want to come back.

I have a forum to run and he has demons to slay. Here on OL, many of us fight the same demons he does, so distant or far, we are all fighting the good fight.

I hope you enjoy yourself here. Lot's of cool intelligent people.

Michael

Thank-you, Michael.

Lot's of cool intelligent people help to make this world a better place. Many of the sense something is amiss in the background and pursuit what they consider right to the best of their judgment. How the demons are enabled is a conversation that few have mastered.

That headline was one that I scanned over this morning. It paired so well with the one you cited, and given the context of this thread, I just tossed it out there.

Respectfully,
Greg

9 hours ago, dream_weaver said:

How the demons are enabled is a conversation that few have mastered.

DW,

This jumped out at me.

How would you enable them?

As to Q, I don't know how much you know about it, but here is my take:

On 10/27/2020 at 5:08 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Just so people understand a legal point, here is an explanation about QAnon.

This word is actually an agglomeration of two parts representing two different things.

Q is a person or group of people who communicate through "Drops." This started on 4Chan, but now there are a few sites where the drops can be found (for example, QAlerts), but as far as I know, there is no way to know if this is official since nobody knows who Q is.

Q supplies the puzzles, so to speak. And Anon works on solving the puzzles. 

Anon is a non-organized bunch of individuals who take the Drops and talk about them in public, mostly on the Internet. Oddly enough, most of these individuals are not anonymous. Of course, there are other groups that use "Anon" as their name or part of their name. But within the context of Q, Anon means this non-organized bunch.

So QAnon is not an entity, nor even a group. It merely became fashionable to link Q and Anon together into one word as a sort of shortcut.

This is why you don't see "QAnon" listed among the plaintiffs in the Complaint and Demand for Jury Trial in William's post above.

The post mentioned at the end is a lawsuit a few QAnon people filed against YouTube.

I also consider the format of Q to be brilliant in spreading the message in a manner that circumvents organized attempt at censure. It's also a form of crowdsourcing.

(Crowdsoursing what? Publicity and content generation for certain targeted issues--especially some really nasty demons like pedophilia among the elites.)

Q supplies targeted puzzles. Everybody loves a puzzle, so when there is a Q Drop, off people go seeking to solve the puzzles, oodles and oodles of people, except along the way they learn about, and write about, issues some very corrupt people in the upper echelon of our social structure would prefer to remain hidden. 

Notice that all the main social media platforms recently saw fit to ban a lot of people who deal with QAnon matters. They did that only because they believe QAnon is a a threat. If Q were merely a toy for crackpots, like many portray, the tech giants sure expended a lot of firepower to get rid of the voices of crackpots. I don't think they have that kind of time to spare on a folly. So they must feel that Q is to be a threat to them in some form or other.

I'm not an ardent follower of Q, but I do not dismiss it, especially not as a persuasion delivery mechanism. It's a great thing. Also, some of that stuff is fun, like when predictions bear out. 

Michael

• 1 month later...

Man, for a supposedly insignificant fruitcake organization that William and others have loved to mock for a long time, QAnon sure caught the attention of some interesting people.

I think this speaks for itself.

Pelosi: Only "QAnon Delegation" In GOP Cares About Swalwell Ties To Alleged Chinese Spy

And, of course, there's this (which is in the article):

Yuk yuk yuk...

:evil: 

Michael

• 9 months later...