On 8/6/2020 at 12:56 PM, william.scherk said:

. If something like "Magical Thinking" exists ..

Nasty conjecturing from, HBO. I like that picture of Biden asking Kamala, ‘Will you go to the prom with me?” “Of course I will,” she coos. And I will let you smell my hair whenever you want with maybe one kiss? . . . if needed.  Uh? You don’t take too long do you?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow, that one seventeen year old basement troglodyte really got under Twatter's skin. All four hundred pounds of ze.

Do you have a source?

I might be wrong, but I read that as Praying Medic saying that the "guy in the basement" is what the mainstream media previously considered to be Q, someone "larping" on the internet, and then asking

Posted Images

They are planning violent false flags they will pin on "Q people." First, they want him to own it. As I have explained, he will never own it explicitly, there would be no value in that. He will be asked again. They'd really, really like to get his thumb's up, first. Not going to get it.

• Like 1

Q posted again last night, (on the 17th, of course,) after weeks of quiet.

Here is the post, from https://qmap.pub

Q!!Hs1Jq13jV617 Aug 2020 - 4:59:35 PM
[Placeholder - Indictments Tracking > Non_Civ]
[Set 1]
1. Kevin Clinesmith [KC][11.3]
[Placeholder - Indictments Tracking > Civ]

https://www.justice.gov/archives/jm/criminal-resource-manual-923-18-usc-371-conspiracy-defraud-us📁

At https://qmap.pub I entered these six characters:
"11.3"
into the search field and 7 posts or "drops" returned; drop #s 4621, 4524, 4388, 34, 26, 25, 15

Anonymous31 Oct 2017 - 9:00:47 PM
There are more good people than bad. The wizards and warlocks (inside term) will not allow another Satanic Evil POS control our country. Realize Soros, Clintons, Obama, Putin, etc. are all controlled by 3 families (the 4th was removed post Trump's victory).

11.3 - Podesta indicted
11.6 - Huma indicted

Manafort was placed into Trump's camp (as well as others). The corruption that will come out is so serious that deals must be cut for people to walk away otherwise 70% of elected politicians would be in jail (you are seeing it already begin). A deep cleaning is occurring and the prevention and defense of pure evil is occurring on a daily basis. They never thought they were going to lose control of the Presidency (not just D's) and thought they had control since making past mistakes (JFK, Reagan).

Good speed, Patriots.
PS, Soros is targeted.

Anonymous31 Oct 2017 - 11:34:11 PM
Follow up to last post.
Return to comments re: Pelosi and John M (some of us refuse to say his last name for a reason).
This all has meaning - everything stated. Big picture stuff - few positions allow for this direct knowledge.

Proof to begin 11.3.
We all sincerely appreciate the work you do. Keep up the good fight. The flow of information is vital.
God bless.

Anonymous31 Oct 2017 - 11:41:54 PM
Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.

Anonymous1 Nov 2017 - 8:56:16 PM
Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

Q!!Hs1Jq13jV62 Jun 2020 - 7:44:44 PM
f5c42b325f76e602e3b0dcda8a738a2f6997f7b59ac05fdcf37ba5568ac39ad4.jpg

EZjPmtJXQAAcau2.jpg

09a18cc784b6b43307d17baf0bbb1c9d5fabd7d82952602a7624e25f55222659.png

1591110298900.png

All systems go.
Q

https://twitter.com/Tdawg0925/status/1276334965492416513📁
Good catch.
Coincidence?
Important people understand for future events.
Assumption or intel based?
All assets [F][D] deployed.
[D] + China = 11.3
Q

Kevin Clinesmith is the FBI agent who plead guilty to fabricating lies to the surveillance court in order to illegitimately spy on candidate Trump.

Again, last night's drop:

Q!!Hs1Jq13jV617 Aug 2020 - 4:59:35 PM
[Placeholder - Indictments Tracking > Non_Civ]
[Set 1]
1. Kevin Clinesmith [KC][11.3]
[Placeholder - Indictments Tracking > Civ]

https://www.justice.gov/archives/jm/criminal-resource-manual-923-18-usc-371-conspiracy-defraud-us📁

When I search "[KC]" I get one result, drop #1828, from two years ago:

Q!A6yxsPKia.9 Aug 2018 - 8:27:00 PM
[SPY OP]
[WH [Hussein][VJ][DM][JB][RE][[[JK]]][SP][KM]]←—-→[HRC/DNC]
[C_A [JB][CLAS1-5]](NSA - play/reveal TT)                       ^^
[DNI [JC]]                                                                            ^^                                        
   ^^^^^                                                                                ^^
[DOJ [LL][SY][BO-CS(UK)][DL][PS][DL][JC][MM][RB]]←——–→[BC]*
   ^^^^^
[FBI [JC][AM][JR][MS][BP][PS][LP][JB][MK][JC][SM][TG][KC]]←————→[[HRC][BC][HA][CM]………][FAKE NEWS]
     ^^^^
[NO NAME][MEDIA - [JB][JC] LEAKS—→POTUS Daily Brief/FBI]
     ^^^^
[FUSION GPS](Shell2)←——–(CS)——-→[NO NAME]
[PERKINS COIE](Shell2)                                  ^^^^^
[WASH FREE BEACON](Shell1)                      ^^^^^^
[[HRC][JP][RM]/DNC[DWS]/[JC]]←—–→[UK PM/MI6/SIS[SPY ACTIV]]←—→[CS]
*Tarmac (final meeting - no charges/drop = supreme court)
*Go-Between(s) (meetings 1-4)
Hussein (3) NAT SEC ORDERS OFFICIAL (POTUS CAN DECLAS)(Bottom-to-top (see now))(FBI/DOJ to expand fast)
FISA apps FALSE activate domestic spy campaign (UK assist - feed to C_A (cannot operate domestically)(JB)
They NEVER thought she would lose.
Q

Those in power who are using COVID-19 to do their power-trip thing all over America don't believe people like this guy exist. They look down on him as a fringe kook.

But he exists.

Millions and millions like him.

And I am right beside them.

May peace reign. I want that in the bottom of my soul.

The alternative is not good. For nobody, especially the power mongers, those goddam fools...

As John Galt said in Atlas Shrugged, "Get out of my way."

Michael

Here goes another one on the True Q wars.

Who is he talking about? 

I know Praying Medic is a good source for Q related info. I follow him on Twitter and sometimes post things from him here on OL.

But who is this dude in his mother's basement PM doesn't like?

It's so hard to keep up with all this.

I would like to see with my own eyes.

I don't mind when Q is cryptic, though. That's part of the show. The guessing game is one of the motors for spreading the information on the Deep State and freedom.

Anyway, if nobody knows, no biggie.

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here goes another one on the True Q wars.

Who is he talking about? 

I know Praying Medic is a good source for Q related info. I follow him on Twitter and sometimes post things from him here on OL.

But who is this dude in his mother's basement PM doesn't like?

It's so hard to keep up with all this.

I would like to see with my own eyes.

I don't mind when Q is cryptic, though. That's part of the show. The guessing game is one of the motors for spreading the information on the Deep State and freedom.

Anyway, if nobody knows, no biggie.

Michael

I might be wrong, but I read that as Praying Medic saying that the "guy in the basement" is what the mainstream media previously considered to be Q, someone "larping" on the internet, and then asking why the media is so worried Q if all they thought he was is a larping basement dweller.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

I might be wrong, but I read that as Praying Medic saying that the "guy in the basement" is what the mainstream media previously considered to be Q, someone "larping" on the internet, and then asking why the media is so worried Q if all they thought he was is a larping basement dweller.

TG,

Thank you.

I should have caught that. PM was talking about the media caricature, not a person.

This quiets an unease I felt when I came across PM's tweet. What I understood him to say was out of character with what I had seen him post previously.

I could easily see other people on the Q side worried about stuff like that, but not him. Frankly, I was disappointed, thinking, Ah, hell. But them's the breaks.

Now I'm relieved. The shortcoming was mine.

Whew!

:) 

What you said makes perfect sense.

Michael

• Like 1

Polly gives a really good explanation for the layperson of why the sudden interest by big tech and the fake news media in eliminating QAnon.

And, yes, I believe it's panic.

But I want to add a further reason. One, I believe, Polly would agree with.

Once President Trump wins reelection, and if he gets both houses of Congress (which, at this point, seems like a real possibility), he will no longer be so encumbered in his war against human trafficking.

And that means the big players like the Clintons risk going down.

One of the characteristics of QAnon is its war against human trafficking--and that has been there since the start. So trying to say QAnon is coopting this is silly. The fact is, the elites people don't try to stamp out something they have lived with for a long time unless they suddenly feel threatened by it.

Let's just say that, with this latest effort, the elitist ruling class is trying way too little way too late. Even if it should stamp out QAnon and the influence of QAnon (which is impossible in my view), they would still get creamed on human trafficking with a Trump reelection.

If I were one of them, I know I would be in panic mode.

Michael

• 3 weeks later...

If QAnon is just coo-coo puffs, I wonder why there are a hell of a lot of important people working overtime to censor it.

The article refers to 8kun,

QAnon Webmaster Doxed – Then Stalked by a Bloomberg Employee While His Site Was Taken Down

To these people, free speech does not mean free speech. It means speech they approve of.

Fuck them.

Michael

• Like 1
On 8/12/2020 at 12:38 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I thought I'd just throw this out there.

QAnon backer Marjorie Taylor Greene wins Georgia GOP runoff

🙂 

Michael

Let me add to it with an article from Heavy (which leans left).

Marjorie Taylor Greene: QAnon Supporter Likely Bound for Congress After Opponent Drops Out

It appears that Kevin van Ausdal, her Democrat opponent, who kept bashing her for her divisiveness, dropped out of the race because he is getting a divorce and one of the settlement conditions is that he has to move out of the house.

So he moves out of state? In the middle of an election where he is a candidate? With fund raising and everything and the Democratic party behind him? And he drops out?

Hmmmmm...

What's missing in that story?

A whole lot, that's what.

:)

As someone against divisiveness, he couldn't stop his marriage from dividing. Not the right man for the job. :evil: 

The good news is that, whatever one may think of QAnon, it looks like Ms. Greene is on the way to being sworn into Congress. 

Michael

• Like 1