My Take on Q

On 8/6/2020 at 12:56 PM, william.scherk said:

. If something like "Magical Thinking" exists ..

Nasty conjecturing from, HBO. I like that picture of Biden asking Kamala, ‘Will you go to the prom with me?” “Of course I will,” she coos. And I will let you smell my hair whenever you want with maybe one kiss? . . . if needed.  Uh? You don’t take too long do you?

They are planning violent false flags they will pin on "Q people." First, they want him to own it. As I have explained, he will never own it explicitly, there would be no value in that. He will be asked again. They'd really, really like to get his thumb's up, first. Not going to get it.

• Like 1

Q posted again last night, (on the 17th, of course,) after weeks of quiet.

Here is the post, from https://qmap.pub

Q!!Hs1Jq13jV617 Aug 2020 - 4:59:35 PM
[Placeholder - Indictments Tracking > Non_Civ]
[Set 1]
1. Kevin Clinesmith [KC][11.3]
[Placeholder - Indictments Tracking > Civ]

https://www.justice.gov/archives/jm/criminal-resource-manual-923-18-usc-371-conspiracy-defraud-us📁

At https://qmap.pub I entered these six characters:
"11.3"
into the search field and 7 posts or "drops" returned; drop #s 4621, 4524, 4388, 34, 26, 25, 15

Anonymous31 Oct 2017 - 9:00:47 PM
There are more good people than bad. The wizards and warlocks (inside term) will not allow another Satanic Evil POS control our country. Realize Soros, Clintons, Obama, Putin, etc. are all controlled by 3 families (the 4th was removed post Trump's victory).

11.3 - Podesta indicted
11.6 - Huma indicted

Manafort was placed into Trump's camp (as well as others). The corruption that will come out is so serious that deals must be cut for people to walk away otherwise 70% of elected politicians would be in jail (you are seeing it already begin). A deep cleaning is occurring and the prevention and defense of pure evil is occurring on a daily basis. They never thought they were going to lose control of the Presidency (not just D's) and thought they had control since making past mistakes (JFK, Reagan).

Good speed, Patriots.
PS, Soros is targeted.

Anonymous31 Oct 2017 - 11:34:11 PM
Follow up to last post.
Return to comments re: Pelosi and John M (some of us refuse to say his last name for a reason).
This all has meaning - everything stated. Big picture stuff - few positions allow for this direct knowledge.

Proof to begin 11.3.
We all sincerely appreciate the work you do. Keep up the good fight. The flow of information is vital.
God bless.

Anonymous31 Oct 2017 - 11:41:54 PM
Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.

Anonymous1 Nov 2017 - 8:56:16 PM
Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

Q!!Hs1Jq13jV62 Jun 2020 - 7:44:44 PM
f5c42b325f76e602e3b0dcda8a738a2f6997f7b59ac05fdcf37ba5568ac39ad4.jpg

EZjPmtJXQAAcau2.jpg

09a18cc784b6b43307d17baf0bbb1c9d5fabd7d82952602a7624e25f55222659.png

1591110298900.png

All systems go.
Q

https://twitter.com/Tdawg0925/status/1276334965492416513📁
Good catch.
Coincidence?
Important people understand for future events.
Assumption or intel based?
All assets [F][D] deployed.
[D] + China = 11.3
Q

Kevin Clinesmith is the FBI agent who plead guilty to fabricating lies to the surveillance court in order to illegitimately spy on candidate Trump.

Again, last night's drop:

Q!!Hs1Jq13jV617 Aug 2020 - 4:59:35 PM
[Placeholder - Indictments Tracking > Non_Civ]
[Set 1]
1. Kevin Clinesmith [KC][11.3]
[Placeholder - Indictments Tracking > Civ]

https://www.justice.gov/archives/jm/criminal-resource-manual-923-18-usc-371-conspiracy-defraud-us📁

When I search "[KC]" I get one result, drop #1828, from two years ago:

Q!A6yxsPKia.9 Aug 2018 - 8:27:00 PM
[SPY OP]
[WH [Hussein][VJ][DM][JB][RE][[[JK]]][SP][KM]]←—-→[HRC/DNC]
[C_A [JB][CLAS1-5]](NSA - play/reveal TT)                       ^^
[DNI [JC]]                                                                            ^^                                        
   ^^^^^                                                                                ^^
[DOJ [LL][SY][BO-CS(UK)][DL][PS][DL][JC][MM][RB]]←——–→[BC]*
   ^^^^^
[FBI [JC][AM][JR][MS][BP][PS][LP][JB][MK][JC][SM][TG][KC]]←————→[[HRC][BC][HA][CM]………][FAKE NEWS]
     ^^^^
[NO NAME][MEDIA - [JB][JC] LEAKS—→POTUS Daily Brief/FBI]
     ^^^^
[FUSION GPS](Shell2)←——–(CS)——-→[NO NAME]
[PERKINS COIE](Shell2)                                  ^^^^^
[WASH FREE BEACON](Shell1)                      ^^^^^^
[[HRC][JP][RM]/DNC[DWS]/[JC]]←—–→[UK PM/MI6/SIS[SPY ACTIV]]←—→[CS]
*Tarmac (final meeting - no charges/drop = supreme court)
*Go-Between(s) (meetings 1-4)
Hussein (3) NAT SEC ORDERS OFFICIAL (POTUS CAN DECLAS)(Bottom-to-top (see now))(FBI/DOJ to expand fast)
FISA apps FALSE activate domestic spy campaign (UK assist - feed to C_A (cannot operate domestically)(JB)
They NEVER thought she would lose.
Q

Those in power who are using COVID-19 to do their power-trip thing all over America don't believe people like this guy exist. They look down on him as a fringe kook.

But he exists.

Millions and millions like him.

And I am right beside them.

May peace reign. I want that in the bottom of my soul.

The alternative is not good. For nobody, especially the power mongers, those goddam fools...

As John Galt said in Atlas Shrugged, "Get out of my way."

Michael

Here goes another one on the True Q wars.

Who is he talking about? 

I know Praying Medic is a good source for Q related info. I follow him on Twitter and sometimes post things from him here on OL.

But who is this dude in his mother's basement PM doesn't like?

It's so hard to keep up with all this.

I would like to see with my own eyes.

I don't mind when Q is cryptic, though. That's part of the show. The guessing game is one of the motors for spreading the information on the Deep State and freedom.

Anyway, if nobody knows, no biggie.

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here goes another one on the True Q wars.

Who is he talking about? 

I know Praying Medic is a good source for Q related info. I follow him on Twitter and sometimes post things from him here on OL.

But who is this dude in his mother's basement PM doesn't like?

It's so hard to keep up with all this.

I would like to see with my own eyes.

I don't mind when Q is cryptic, though. That's part of the show. The guessing game is one of the motors for spreading the information on the Deep State and freedom.

Anyway, if nobody knows, no biggie.

Michael

I might be wrong, but I read that as Praying Medic saying that the "guy in the basement" is what the mainstream media previously considered to be Q, someone "larping" on the internet, and then asking why the media is so worried Q if all they thought he was is a larping basement dweller.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

I might be wrong, but I read that as Praying Medic saying that the "guy in the basement" is what the mainstream media previously considered to be Q, someone "larping" on the internet, and then asking why the media is so worried Q if all they thought he was is a larping basement dweller.

TG,

Thank you.

I should have caught that. PM was talking about the media caricature, not a person.

This quiets an unease I felt when I came across PM's tweet. What I understood him to say was out of character with what I had seen him post previously.

I could easily see other people on the Q side worried about stuff like that, but not him. Frankly, I was disappointed, thinking, Ah, hell. But them's the breaks.

Now I'm relieved. The shortcoming was mine.

Whew!

:) 

What you said makes perfect sense.

Michael

• Like 1

Polly gives a really good explanation for the layperson of why the sudden interest by big tech and the fake news media in eliminating QAnon.

And, yes, I believe it's panic.

But I want to add a further reason. One, I believe, Polly would agree with.

Once President Trump wins reelection, and if he gets both houses of Congress (which, at this point, seems like a real possibility), he will no longer be so encumbered in his war against human trafficking.

And that means the big players like the Clintons risk going down.

One of the characteristics of QAnon is its war against human trafficking--and that has been there since the start. So trying to say QAnon is coopting this is silly. The fact is, the elites people don't try to stamp out something they have lived with for a long time unless they suddenly feel threatened by it.

Let's just say that, with this latest effort, the elitist ruling class is trying way too little way too late. Even if it should stamp out QAnon and the influence of QAnon (which is impossible in my view), they would still get creamed on human trafficking with a Trump reelection.

If I were one of them, I know I would be in panic mode.

Michael

• 3 weeks later...

If QAnon is just coo-coo puffs, I wonder why there are a hell of a lot of important people working overtime to censor it.

The article refers to 8kun,

QAnon Webmaster Doxed – Then Stalked by a Bloomberg Employee While His Site Was Taken Down

To these people, free speech does not mean free speech. It means speech they approve of.

Fuck them.

Michael

• Like 1

On 8/12/2020 at 12:38 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I thought I'd just throw this out there.

QAnon backer Marjorie Taylor Greene wins Georgia GOP runoff

🙂 

Michael

Let me add to it with an article from Heavy (which leans left).

Marjorie Taylor Greene: QAnon Supporter Likely Bound for Congress After Opponent Drops Out

It appears that Kevin van Ausdal, her Democrat opponent, who kept bashing her for her divisiveness, dropped out of the race because he is getting a divorce and one of the settlement conditions is that he has to move out of the house.

So he moves out of state? In the middle of an election where he is a candidate? With fund raising and everything and the Democratic party behind him? And he drops out?

Hmmmmm...

What's missing in that story?

A whole lot, that's what.

As someone against divisiveness, he couldn't stop his marriage from dividing. Not the right man for the job. :evil: 

The good news is that, whatever one may think of QAnon, it looks like Ms. Greene is on the way to being sworn into Congress. 

Michael

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The House of Representatives just passed a silly resolution condemning QAnon.

The resolution has no legal consequences. So all it serves as is a signal.

And what is it signaling?

A message.

And what is the message?

That the House of Representatives is afraid of QAnon.

There are very stupid people in the House.

The next question the comes to mind for anyone is, Why is the House afraid of QAnon?

And what do people who get curious do? They seek answers on their own.

Duh...

The effect of this condemnation will be to solidify QAnon just like the war on Infowars solidifies Alex Jones. (He had a larger audience before, but was not as culturally solid as he is now. His persecutors did that.)

There are matters of consequence to deal with and the House of Representative spends its time shooting itself in the foot.

Stupid.

Michael

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The elitist ruling class establishment and even the tech giants are terrified of QAnon.

They're even doing this crap.

Context.  Kirstie Alley is the "tree-hugging" leftist who's voting Red you posted about here earlier.

Ellen

Finally, Scott Adams says something about QAnon I can agree with.

It took long enough.

Maybe this clarity can spread...

Oh...

I forgot...

The establishment Media and Social Media complex wants QAnon gone, so they are censoring it on their platforms and publications. If you try to discuss it and a few other topics on those places and start getting a growing audience for your views, you will be canceled and hounded in a manner quite similar to what Scientology used to do (and maybe still does). 

So guess who the real cult is?

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Finally, Scott Adams says something about QAnon I can agree with.

What was Scott Adams saying about QAnon before? (If you've quoted him on the subject previously, I'm not remembering what he said.)

Ellen

5 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

What was Scott Adams saying about QAnon before? (If you've quoted him on the subject previously, I'm not remembering what he said.)

Ellen

Ellen,

I never quoted him on QAnon and he only mentioned it a time or few inside of long videos as a throwaway comment, so finding a quote will be a mess. I don't recall his words precision, but I remember him blowing off QAnon as not serious, not worthy of comment. He wasn't against but wasn't for. That kind of thing. Since I am going from memory and his opinion never did jump out at me as something extraordinary, I might be wrong, But I don't think so.

btw - I just did a search to make sure. I came across a video from 2018 (see here) where he said flat out that QAnon was not real, but what was out there was entertaining in the way horoscopes are entertaining. He said for those who like it, go for it. The only thing he didn't like back then was that he was saying good things about Trump and he thought at times QAnon mixed with his image and he didn't like the denigration to his brand.

Like I said, a bit of a yawner in context. Talk about fence-sitting.

To me, for Scott to mention QAnon right now is a good sign. It means he is finally seeing how QAnon is scaring the establishment bad guys. I don't ever expect him to be a supporter, though.

But at least a comment like he made moves it among his audience from conspiracy theory and cult (for those who thought this) to something worth talking about.

In a small way, that is useful for this election. After the election, he can go back to talking about horoscopes and I won't mind a bit. :) 

Michael

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

What was Scott Adams saying about QAnon before?

Search term "QAnon" at Adams's YouTube account.  I think that YouTube's 'search within account' returns are confined to the text of YouTube description (show notes). Scott Adams is usually careful to include in his description the major topics he will address in a given video.

Here's a focused episode, from August 9 2018: s

The "Show Notes":

A framework for deciding what you think about Q
Certainty and confirmation bias…look the same
The cult defense strategy
Whiteboard discussion -
The Q Argument

Edited by william.scherk
Added 'show notes' from embedded video

Michael,

Thanks for the clarification re Scott Adams on QAnon.

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Like I said, a bit of a yawner in context. Talk about fence-sitting.

To me, for Scott to mention QAnon right now is a good sign. It means he is finally seeing how QAnon is scaring the establishment bad guys. I don't ever expect him to be a supporter, though.

But at least a comment like he made moves it among his audience from conspiracy theory and cult (for those who thought this) to something worth talking about.

In a small way, that is useful for this election. After the election, he can go back to talking about horoscopes and I won't mind a bit. :) 

Agreed that his comment is useful for this election.  I'd never become a supporter myself, but I think that QAnon does get people examining in ways which are helpful to combatting the would-be world rulers.

Ellen

8 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

I'd never become a supporter myself, but I think that QAnon does get people examining in ways which are helpful to combatting the would-be world rulers.

Ellen,

It's like President Trump said in the NBC Town Hall the other day when what's-her-face was trying to entrap him about supporting QAnon so they could do their press outrage routine.

He said he didn't know that much about QAnon, but he certainly doesn't think being against pedophilia is a bad thing.

Besides, in my view, as I've mentioned in other places, I think the ambiguity and other things people like to debunk with Q's messages are behavior-engineered to spread. This is based on a deep understanding of human nature.

(Nir Eyal is one who gives a basic algorithm that is used all over Silicon Valley--an unending loop of "trigger, action, variable reward, investment." This can be easily seen everywhere once you learn it. And QAnon uses it. There are other people with other things that work, too. In fact, this might be a good topic for a later discussion in the Persuasion section.)

If you look at the sudden massive success of The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown when it came out, then look at how QAnon spreads despite all efforts to silence it, it's easy to see the same things at play. 

That's why Scott Adam's effort to explain the truth/falsehood of QAnon's information and/or dismiss it did not work. In fact, it didn't make a dent. Scott is great an understanding persuasion, but he just didn't see what was going on in this case. The ambiguity about truth/falsehood was a feature, not a defect.

Most people who bash Q don't get this. Q is not about providing answers. It is about spreading questions in a high-valence manner where people start researching them on their own.

This is exactly what the tech giants do--they engineer covert virality by manipulating the addiction areas of the brain and the craving we all have to share things. Except the core action they prompt (in addition to sharing) is not to get people to research something. The tech giants try to get people to present their own likes and dislikes. (That way they can collect the data and market a tonload of shit to them in a highly targeted manner.)

QAnon did that, too. Except it is not selling anything. The action it covertly prompts is for people to move toward more self-reliance in getting information, not toward entering a trap so they can be controlled and milked.

That's why the tech giants got befuddled. The Q people were supposed to be kooks and stupid people, not masters of covert message engineering who have outsmarted them. So the tech giant people are doing what all conceited people do when they are confronted with their lack of superiority: they are trying to shut down the proof rather than trying to get better.

Right now, they are so pissed, they are going for Stalinist-like rewriting of history and open censorship. And they can't even see how ridiculous this makes them look to those outside their cliques.

Meanwhile, QAnon still spreads...

And Trump's support is spreading more and more every second...

And they haven't figured out why. Or if some of them have, the rest don't believe it.

Michael

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

LOLOL...

All the major cities are boarding up their buildings in anticipation of all those dangerous QAnon people showing up with bricks and fire and the full intent of looting them blind.

Those QAnon people are evil and unruly.

It's a good thing the tech giants and mainstream media censored QAnon, huh? 

Friggin' rabble-rousers and thugs...

:evil: 

Michael