Wanna see a tell?

One that signals just how bad the Deep State is unraveling?

Let's not forget that Chuck Schumer is one of the Congressional happy faces the Deep State puts on for the public. And let's not forget that the intelligence community is a fundamental part of the Deep State,

Remember when Schumer said the following to Rachel Maddow (see here)?

Let me tell you. You take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you.

Remember how smug he was?

Well, in the video below, he no longer seems so smug. When he made that comment to Rachel Maddow, he was in the minority and as smug as a bug in a rug. Now he's on top of the world and he lost his smugness.

In fact, he looks worried, despite his attempt to keep up a happy face.

What happened, Chucky?

:) 

Dem Senator Schumer Attacks Trump Supporters: ‘How Could 74 Million People Vote For a Despicable, Racist, Vile Man?’ (VIDEO)

And here's the video:

Take a pause and introspect a second.

That sudden kinetic feeling you have in your chest is your heart warming.

I know mine is.

Michael

Pelosi is trying to do the Capitol riot thing again and she's getting some traction in the fake news media. But everywhere else, it ain't happening.

This kind of thing is happening instead.

That's just a raindrop in a massive flood.

I quoted it as a typical example of what is going on out there.

Michael

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

That's just a raindrop in a massive flood.

Here's another for the more legal-minded.

I'm beginning to think Barnes is being listened to by many people inside the judicial community.

I know a lot of lawyers must listen to him. He comes up with excellent ideas. For example, the way a person held in jail without bail can file his own motion protesting that his civil right are being violated. Like he said, 13 hours in solitary confinement seems like torture to him.

Of course, that's because it is torture.

He also mentioned that judges who feel intimidated by MAGA people have to recuse themselves since there are legal remedies for their situation that work to invalidate their rulings.

He gives the technical legal jargon. If this were urgent for the general public, I would go back and dig it out of the video. But legal jargon makes people's eyes glaze over.

As to the people who need these kinds of ideas, they will undoubtedly watch the video more than once, the second time, at least, with pen and paper.

There's a lot of great stuff here.

Michael

1 hour ago, ThatGuy said:

Something I don't normally do, but...
What would Ayn Rand say, today?

NYT reporter deletes tweets urging Trump supporters to be called 'enemies of the state' amid backlash

Katie Benner claims her original tweets were 'unclearly worded'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/new-york-times-katie-benner-deletes-tweets

But Trump supporters are "enemies of the state." At least some of them. Depends on which state of being we are talking about. After all, Trump is a statist.

--Brant

1 hour ago, Brant Gaede said:

But Trump supporters are "enemies of the state." At least some of them. Depends on which state of being we are talking about. After all, Trump is a statist.

--Brant

Unfortunately I don’t think those kind of numbers are surprising for law enforcement especially in higher density populations , but it does seem high for a force more akin to museum guards and guides.

1 hour ago, tmj said:

... it does seem high for a force more akin to museum guards and guides.

T,

Especially if they are having a crisis of conscience and want to blow a whistle here and there.

I've got no proof of that, but in Brazil, they say if you see a turtle in a tree, you can be sure it didn't get there on its own. Someone put it there.

And we're seeing 3 turtles going up the same tree right now.

Michael

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Three DC Metro cops? Suicide? Within about 6 months?

Doesn't this seem fishy to anyone?

Third DC Metro Police Officer Who Was at Capitol on January 6 Dies by Suicide

Michael

And now, four. But it's just coincidence, ya conspiracy nuts; nothin' to see here...

Fourth officer who responded to the US Capitol on January 6 dies by suicide

"MPD confirmed Officer Kyle DeFreytag died by suicide, hours after the department confirmed Ofc. Gunther Hashida died by suicide. Both defended the Capitol on Jan. 6."

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/local/dc/dc-police-officer-suicide-kyle-defreytag-defended-us-capitol-on-january-6/65-fb00a7ff-1884-46ee-819a-448e2f55a61e

So subpoenas are just to be ignored now? No transparency, no cooperation, just obstruction.
And people wonder why there is doubt about the integrity of the election, and "the science" of Covid.
Who are the real insurrectionists, again?

1 hour ago, ThatGuy said:

"Active Shooter" at the Pentagon, which is now locked down...

Breaking: NUMEROUS SHOTS FIRED – SEVERAL INJURED INCLUDING OFFICER – Active Shooter Outside Pentagon

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/officer-several-injured-active-shooter-outside-pentagon/

Oh, I harken days of yore when I could park without authorization in the 2nd parking lot and walk unimpeded to my destination. I carried a box of tools and parts and could go anywhere by myself.

14 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

And now, four. But it's just coincidence, ya conspiracy nuts; nothin' to see here...

Fourth officer who responded to the US Capitol on January 6 dies by suicide

"MPD confirmed Officer Kyle DeFreytag died by suicide, hours after the department confirmed Ofc. Gunther Hashida died by suicide. Both defended the Capitol on Jan. 6."

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/local/dc/dc-police-officer-suicide-kyle-defreytag-defended-us-capitol-on-january-6/65-fb00a7ff-1884-46ee-819a-448e2f55a61e

Shades of Vince Foster without the subsequent years later exploration of details. Coroner finds cause of death but who orders an autopsy when a death is deemed unsuspicious? We may never find out while the Capitol still resembles a war zone and efforts to find those involved in the "insurrection" take all admin time of police.

Suicide is the 10th leading cause of death in the general population and 230 officer suicides were reported in 2019.

18 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Does this reported suicide seem 'fishy' to you? 

2 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Does this reported suicide seem 'fishy' to you? 

William,

To be honest, if it's in the mainstream news, it's fishy.

I think the pattern is fishy. I can't judge the details because I don't trust the people who inform the details to tell the truth.

Michael

5 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

So subpoenas are just to be ignored now?

TG,

A subpoena is enforced by guns. And Garland has the fed's guns pointed at the state of Arizona.

So let's see whose guns are more powerful, the feds or the state.

And once that starts, let's see how patriots and other people react.

There is a theory going around that the Biden junta is trying to tank the country in order to provoke widespread violence so they can come in with martial law. That way, they won't suffer the consequences of the treason they committed.

Michael

6 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

A subpoena is enforced by guns. And Garland has the fed's guns pointed at the state of Arizona.

So let's see whose guns are more powerful, the feds or the state.

That's the $64,000 question, isn't it, since, so far, it seems many subpoenas have been ignored without consequence...

7 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

That's the $64,000 question, isn't it, since, so far, it seems many subpoenas have been ignored without consequence...

TG,

On Steve Bannon's War Room just now, Wendy Rogers (who is a former Marine) openly said about the Board of Supervisors and Dominion, "We're coming for you." And, "Stay tuned."

AZ Senate Responds With Fire To Maricopa County Refusing To Comply With Subpoenas

image.png

btw - The canvassing has started in Arizona.

Michael

• Smile 1

He should be removed for criminal negligence in managing a public health crisis. And that shouldn’t have anything to do with any DC administration , New York State officials need to take responsibility for their Governor’s actions. And they need to divest the current owners of the nursing homes in a punitive move. But I’m not holding my breath. 

Image if they did though.