11 hours ago, Peter said:

Just get the damn shot.  

Just wear the damn mask.
Just stay in your damn home.
Just get the damn shot.
Just shut down your damn business.
Just give up your damn home.
Just give up your damn guns.
Just give up your damn freedom of speech.
Just give up your damn children.
Just give up your damn whiteness.
Just give up your damn country.
Just give up, damnit.
Why won't you just give up, damnit?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThatGuy said:

Why won't you just give up, damnit?

Well said. I have no hesitation in saying I know what ThatGuy and Ellen will NOT do and that is, get the shot! "How am I doing," you didn't ask? Still a bit sore and I was restless in my sleep last night. I bravely peeled the bandaid off this morning and I could find no trace of swelling.

I go back to receive my booster shot in 3 weeks and that is the dose that might cause more of a reaction. I am now vaccinated against measles, chicken pox, shingles, pneumonia, flu, etc., etc., etc. I follow "it" but I am not "blinded by the science."  There are several reports of new strains coming out of Britain, Brazil, etc., too. The shot was for me, like lifting your foot off the gas pedal when you see the light ahead turn yellow. And for those of you who are "yellow" towards shots, it was nearly painless with a very small needle and not like you see in the re-enactments where they jab you with a large spear. joke. Peter  

• Smile 1

32 minutes ago, Peter said:

"How am I doing," you didn't ask?  

Peter, that's on you. When you end your comments with "just get the damn shot", you kinda turned me off to caring about how you are doing. By adapting the left's lingo for  "arguments by intimidation", you framed your story as authoritative and dictatorial, so you got defiance in return. You get what you give.

"Defiance, not obedience, is the American's answer to overbearing authority." - Ayn Rand, "Don't Let It Go"

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

"Defiance, not obedience, is the American's answer to overbearing authority." - Ayn Rand, "Don't Let It Go"

Sorry TG. I was rifting on my own Maryland Governor Larry Hog(m)an's commercial saying, "Just wear the damn mask."

edit. I should add that here in Maryland we hear Hogan's mask commercial several times a day as a public service announcement but no one outside of the local viewing audience has probably ever heard it.

• Smile 1

1 hour ago, Peter said:

Sorry TG. I was rifting on my own Maryland Governor Larry Hog(m)an's commercial saying, "Just wear the damn mask."

edit. I should add that here in Maryland we hear Hogan's mask commercial several times a day as a public service announcement but no one outside of the local viewing audience has probably ever heard it.

Those kinds of commercials are everywhere, on social media and tv, with different names and faces, but with the same exact slogan. It's coordinated.

15 hours ago, Peter said:

I got my first Phiser shot at the VA today. As usual, the VA's system was well done and limited people coming in contact with each other. It took about 30 minutes counting the 15 minutes after the shot waiting if you will have a reaction. I didn't but I do have a bit of Minor sore arm syndrome and for a brief time, minor, minor chills. Just get the damn shot.  

Just beware it's not a true vaccine. I'd rather take on the virus directly than be part of the greatest medical experiment in history.

-+Brant

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Brant Gaede said:

Just beware it's not a true vaccine. I'd rather take on the virus directly than be part of the greatest medical experiment in history.

Brant,

That's the choice I'm making. People who tell you to take their vaccine, then inject into patients something that is not a vaccine are lying by default. I don't trust them. (And, for a disagreement that may surprise some people, that extends to President Trump. He's the guy who did warp speed. I admire his commitment to great achievements brought in early and under budget, but I don't ever want to take medical advice of that magnitude from him. I don't trust his knowledge in that field.) 

Also, I don't believe the severity of this disease warrants a vaccine, much less a permanent change to core of my immunological system. (And, where my health is concerned, I hate it when I hear a doctor say, "Oops...") There are plenty of effective medicines and treatments for it.

However, I do wish Peter well and hope this was a good thing for him. I believe in the possibility, but I don't have a clue about how to calculate the odds.

I don't believe he was foolish. I don't know enough to claim that. Even if I did, what's done is done. It can no longer be undone. This step is permanent.

He made a choice in the middle of a massive amount of disinformation in our culture (on all sides). But there are solid positive indications for making that choice. For example, the entire country of Israel appears to be going the vaccine route. I saw on the headlines that Israel is mucking around with vaccine passports. I don't know how true that is, but it did make the news, so some Israelis are promoting it. Israelis are many things, but stupid they are not.

My own negative attitude about the COVID-19 vaccines is based on my low opinion of the characters behind the the COVID-19 projects. And that opinion is based on observing their immoral behavior over time. Like I said, I don't trust them.

But Peter? He's my friend. May he live long and prosper. There is no way on earth I will ever wish anything bad for him. I sincerely hope his experience is a good one.

Michael

• Upvote 1
  • Smile 1

On 2/25/2021 at 10:20 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Ellen,

I received an email about a lady named Catherine Austin Fitts. She voted for Trump and she was the Assistant Secretary of Housing and Urban Development for Housing under George Bush the senior. She's huge into banking and is a major thorn in the side of the Deep State.

The following video of hers from a December 20 interview last year received 2.7 million views before YouTube banned it. The link goes to her site, where there are two copies at different video sites. The copy below the link is at Brighteon, a third video site.

Planet Lockdown Interview

Catherine Austin Fitts - Planet Lockdown (on Brighteon)

image.png

If anything happens to that video or account, go here on Brighteon. There are a bunch of copies of this interview posted there. Or go here for a bunch of copies on BitChute.

Here is a PDF of the transcript. This is one hell of a video.

Planet Lockdown Interview PDF transcript

You know, I never thought of the Antifa and BLM riots as a real estate acquisition project, but that makes a lot of sense seeing how there were riots in 34 of the 37 cites that had a Federal Reserve bank in them and all the damage was in high-value real estate locations. It's a simple process for the bad guys. Use the virus to declare a lot of the small business (especially restaurants) as "nonessential," thus hampering the income of the owners, stage riots to trash the buildings, then swoop in and buy up the real estate at degraded prices.

That being the case, we have two sets of bad guys using the "magic virus" (to user her term) as a Marxist pretext to loot, pillage and take over: the oligarchy and the CCP.

I agree with her. The bad guys are going to lose.

See this quick 5 minute clip from the full documentary, Planet Lockdown, which is to be released shortly: Catherine Austin Fitts_ Those Manipulating the Takeover of Humanity Will Fail.

Michael

So much for speaking truth to power. CAFs' firm was crushed by the very people she'd worked for in government and the court system after getting on the wrong side of the bid riggers and insiders trading after saving taxpayers $2.2 B, circa '97. She underestimated the infernal mechanisms she counted on for justice. However dubious, I like a come from behind story, though at 70 she appears unlikely to live to see it through to fruition. 

https://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0202/S00013/enemy-of-the-state-the-catherine-fitts-story-1.htm

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

-+Brant

+1.

That makes me a Brant booster. 

Better than a like. One leads to another then another. Keep it up.

5 hours ago, Peter said:

Well said. I have no hesitation in saying I know what ThatGuy and Ellen will NOT do and that is, get the shot! "How am I doing," you didn't ask? Still a bit sore and I was restless in my sleep last night. I bravely peeled the bandaid off this morning and I could find no trace of swelling.

I go back to receive my booster shot in 3 weeks and that is the dose that might cause more of a reaction. I am now vaccinated against measles, chicken pox, shingles, pneumonia, flu, etc., etc., etc. I follow "it" but I am not "blinded by the science."  There are several reports of new strains coming out of Britain, Brazil, etc., too. The shot was for me, like lifting your foot off the gas pedal when you see the light ahead turn yellow. And for those of you who are "yellow" towards shots, it was nearly painless with a very small needle and not like you see in the re-enactments where they jab you with a large spear. joke. Peter  

"I bravely peeled the bandaid?

Ouchless for the not so brave.

I watched Army Drs give my Europe bound Mom a booster as a needle broke off in her arm. She was brave.

Fyi, DTP is now recommended for those in the presence of infants. 

Mask mandates to be withdrawn as life opens up?

Don't hold your breath.

39 minutes ago, turkeyfoot said:

The link is to Part 1, which ends:

=====

START Excerpt

Toward a Positive Future

And what is Catherine Austin Fitts doing now?

Besides trying to recover her life, she's moving ahead with her new company called Solari Inc., and her vision, the Solari Investment Model, community-based programs for local equity building and investment.

"Solari is an investment advisory service, which plans to re engineer investment and financial structures at a local level, so that new technology can be integrated into communities to increase jobs and ownership," says Fitts.

"Over the last ten years, we have prototyped a substantial number of transactions, venture capital and portfolio strategy to determine the ideal way to refinance communities in the stock market," she continues. "Our intention is to create a fund which can finance local development -- and maintain local control -- through an investment model geared for breakthrough transformations with individual, organizational and community change."

Her far-reaching vision is an inspiration. "By creating one or two Solari Stock Corporations (one for real estate and one for venture capital) through a community offering, and swapping non-voting stock for outstanding debt," says Fitts, "the community can lower short term debt service and realign interests between numerous constituents who can be positioned in a win-win financial model."

The problem, in one sense, is simple. The old model -- the Soviet-inspired centralized command & control system which rules Washington, its agencies and the beltway bandits feeding at the trough of corporate subsidies -- must give way to the new paradigm of the neighborhood investment model. It's a foregone conclusion: the corrupt system which guarantees profits to insiders will be swept into the ashcan of history, just as the Soviet Union and its proxies' brand of communism has been discredited forever. It's just a matter of time.

In the end -- by building an alignment between spirituality and the material world -- Catherine Austin Fitts believes that "everyone can prosper through actions which integrate our spiritual principles in the material world in which we live and work."

For more information of the Solari Model of Investment and community-based profitability, click on http://www.solari.com.

Copyright 2000 Uri Dowbenko.
All Rights Reserved.

END Excerpt

=====

Link to Part 2 (I haven’t read this part yet):

https://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0202/S00014.htm

Ellen

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

what's done is done. It can no longer be undone. This step is permanent.

Peter hasn’t taken the second step yet (the booster).

Peter, you might want to do some research - and think about Trojan Horses - before deciding about the second step.....

Ellen

Two from Lin Wood today (2/27/21) about election fraud:

The evidence of illegality of the November 3 election is overwhelming. Fraud vitiates all actions taken pursuant to and subsequent to the unlawful election results.

We The People should demand that the U.S. Military declare the election null and void in order to close the curtain on the fake Bribes administration. Then FEMA can promptly schedule a new national election with paper ballots. Down ballot races could also be conducted. 

We would know within days who We The People want as our President. 

What do we have to lose? Only the enemy has something to lose.

The game was rigged. We must have a do-over. We are talking about the leader of the free world. The U.S. election must be honest and transparent.

Call me crazy if you wish, but I believe this approach or something very similar is the only way out of the mess created in this country by the enemy.

Arrests of the enemy can follow unless already undertaken or underway.

Enough is enough.

Another option would be to have U.S. Military and FEMA perform legitimate audits of the lawful ballots cast in each state. 

Trump won by a landslide. The result is certain. 

However we get there, we need to start working on getting there. In my opinion, efforts to correct the problem in the future are futile unless and until we correct the problem of November 3, 2020. 

The country and its citizens are spiraling downward, lost in the confusion and misinformation or disinformation. 

We The People spoke with clarity on November 3. The enemy cheated. We need to lift the veil of the fraud and count the legal ballots cast on Election Day. 

Perhaps a way to start is state-by-state demanding a legitimate audit of lawful ballots cast on Election Day. After all we are a country of United States. Each state has a voice. So each community in each state has a voice. 

Collectively, the voices of our communities and our states represent the voice of We The People. 

We have the right to bypass the federal system which we created and fix this community by community, state by state. 

We The People control the federal government. It does not control us.

Within the law and with the help of God, We The People can take our country back.

Ellen

6 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Peter, you might want to do some research - and think about Trojan Horses - before deciding about the second step.....

I have trust in the VA. I know there are "stories" that depict the VA as less than . . . whatever word you can think of . . . but I don't think of that word when visualizing the VA.  What great people. Brant? Trust in them. Peter 

• Smile 1

23 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

Just beware it's [Pfizer's mRNA vaccine administered to Peter] not a true vaccine.

What's the difference? 

1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

What's the difference? 

William,

I've noticed that you like to dig and understand from a scientific perspective.

Your question would probably not be necessary if scientists were not banned from speaking on the communication channels you use.

It's a shame you have such repugnance for channels that feature people who disagree with the ruling class establishment. There are lots of scientists you miss out on.

I suggest you interact with a few rather than dismiss those the establishment dismisses and censors. That might open your curiosity...

I saw an interesting comment the other day. It was in the form of a question. It went something like this.

Throughout history, is there any case where the good guys were the ones who burned books and censored opposing views?

Off the top of my head, I, personally, can't think of a single case.

Michael

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, tmj said:

It’s like the difference between giving a man a gmo fish and teaching him how to fish .

tmj, I don’t like the comparison, since it makes the mRNA "vaccine" sound like something beneficial.

You likely know the saying, "Teach a man how to fish, and you’ve fed him for life."

Well...modify a person's DNA so that it aggressively hunts certain types of biochemical configurations, and what might the DNA hunt long-range?

Ellen

4 hours ago, william.scherk said:
On 2/27/2021 at 12:37 PM, Brant Gaede said:

Just beware it's [Pfizer's mRNA vaccine administered to Peter] not a true vaccine.

What's the difference? 

Of current online dictionary definitions for vaccine, most feature language like this (from Merriam-Webster)

: a preparation that is administered (as by injection) to stimulate the body's immune response against a specific infectious disease:
a: an antigenic preparation of a typically inactivated or attenuated (see ATTENUATED sense 2) pathogenic agent (such as a bacterium or virus) or one of its components or products (such as a protein or toxin)

Most definitions mention the "classical" hallmarks of a vaccine: a dead or weakened virus/bacterium) -- while often adding precision ("or one of its components or products"), to reflect modern variants in actual preparations used).

The definition at Merriam-Webster has an added paragraph:

b: a preparation of genetic material (such as a strand of synthesized messenger RNA) that is used by the cells of the body to produce an antigenic substance (such as a fragment of virus spike protein)

I've read some commentary that suggests these so-called mRNA vaccines have a secondary effect or suites of effects, and/or that the contents of the mRNA lipid capsules do dangerous things like "change nucleic acid sequences" in the cells 'infected' by the preparation.

As I understand so far, the capsules' mRNA contents are not actually processed in a cell's nucleus -- they add nothing to human DNA and are not able to "reproduce."

What the vaccine mRNA does is what messenger RNA does when produced by the cell itself -- present protein-making "code" for the use of protein-assembling "machinery" in the cell.

The "non-classical" Pfizer vaccine is said to result in cellular machinery churning out "spike proteins" -- which proteins mimic the outer-layer of the virus.

These "foreign" proteins provoke the immune response -- in most people injected -- which is felt as the "mild symptoms" as reported by Peter and other Pfizer-vaccinated people after their first shot.

So far, I understand that the mRNA injected "decays" in the cell. It does not persist or alter nucleic "code." That is not its role or function in the human cell. 

Ellen suggested Peter do some more research before accepting his second Pfizer dose. From my somewhat sketchy gleanings, many people report worse symptoms (of immune response) after Dose Two of the Pfizer preparation. 

So, that's about all I got on the essential difference between the "classical" vaccine preparations and the class of mRNA vaccines.

Edited by william.scherk
Spelling, orthography

Ellen,

That was the point I was trying to hit . GMO fish represented the bastardized rna segment as opposed to introducing a dead virus.

Instead of presenting the ‘immune system’ a weak or dead target to ‘figure out’ how to combat , the mRNA triggers the production in the host of the proteins that then are supposed to be the targets.

All that protein production triggering so wonderfully engineered sign me up !

For those who have been missing Gen. Flynn and Sidney Powell, here they are on a video of a radio broadcast.

LTG Michael Flynn & Sidney Powell

image.png

The "hope" news is that Sidney announced that there is a barrage of recall litigation in the works. It wasn't just President Trump who got his win stolen through election fraud. Many down-ballot candidates did, too.

The USA is right now being governed in many places by people who should not be there and who only got there through crime.

Also, the Supreme Court still has two of her cases to consider to maybe consider (she is not hopeful about those two), but she announced there is a lot more to come their way. And there is a ton load more litigation at the local levels. She said we still have to get the 2020 election cleaned up simply because we cannot allow a coup to stand here in the USA.

She is in her famous dog-chewing-a-bone mode (the mode where she overturned oodles of cases) and she's not letting this one go ever.

She used a word to describe the fraudulent election I have not heard in a while: hideous.

She meant it, too. When she said that word, just from the tone of her voice, I could feel it come from a visceral level.

I think this fraudulent election, at times, literally makes her want to puke.

Michael

21 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Also, the Supreme Court still has two of her cases to consider to maybe consider (she is not hopeful about those two), but she announced there is a lot more to come their way.

Well, they considered to not consider anything. They refused to look.

SCOTUS is trash as far as election fraud goes.

BREAKING: THE FRAUD WILL STAND – Supreme Court Rejects Sidney Powell’s Election Fraud Cases without Comment

I don't know the shape of the price SCOTUS will pay for being so complicit in election theft, but I do know they will not like it.

Wusses...

Michael

On 2/17/2021 at 11:00 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

With the passing of Rush Limbaugh...

There is now a speculation going around that Rush is still alive.

(Decoded: Rush Limbaugh faked his death.)

The blurb of Zach Vorhies says this:

I was a Senior Software Engineer at YouTube/Google until I discovered their AI censorship weapons. Now I am a whistle-blower fighting against censorship of YOU.

I find the idea of Rush still being alive possible, but so remote, I'm not putting it here for serious consideration.

I'm doing it just for the hell of it.

Michael

8 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

There is now a speculation going around that Rush is still alive.

Of course there is. Theories like that, make me think of one of Rand's favorite words: irrational.