13 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Later, we can write a story about this episode. Maybe call it The Silence of the Kraken...

That will be the one right before Kraken Rising...

:)

On a serious note, it was damn good to hear Sidney talk about this.

Michael

What an enormous amount of hassles Sidney Powell has had to deal with because of Giuliani's stubborn ignorance about the voting machine fraud - See - and Trump's subsequent loyalty to Giuliani - See.

Ellen

• Smile 1

4 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

What an enormous amount of hassles Sidney Powell has had to deal with because of Giuliani's stubborn ignorance about the voting machine fraud - See - and Trump's subsequent loyalty to Giuliani - See.

Ellen

Ellen,

I haven't read Patrick's thing yet (only skimmed it), so I will hold off commenting until I do.

Except for this.

If Rudy and Jenna & Co. had not staged those election fraud hearings for different state legislatures (extra-official and official), the evidence of the election fraud would have been near impossible to spread among people who mostly consume mainstream media and, ultimately, fix. (btw - I will be putting videos of those hearings in the opening post of the thread on election fraud evidence).

Rudy and Jenna literally educated several state congresses on their constitutional power to control the election process. Many local members of congress didn't know they had that power and are now taking it back. So right now, they are fixing things.

At the moment, I see the legal efforts on the Trump side against election fraud providing a solid base. I don't think any one strategy could have cut through the level of corruption and organization the bad guys had staged. They overplayed their hand--by heaps and gluts--and now they are going to pay the price, but at the election moment they played, their timing was impeccable and they were overpowering. I hate what they did, but I recognize they pulled off something near impossible. 

I get the feeling Patrick doesn't like Rudy. Frankly, I don't think he likes Trump, either. I also don't like people fighting on the same side for the same outcome in a really tough fight pointing fingers at each other and blaming each other for any failure that happened. So, at where I am right now, I take issue with Patrick on this. Besides, among superstars, there is always a vanity component. (After I read his thing, I might change my mind, but I doubt it. Still, I intend to read it with an open mind.)

But Patrick has enough integrity to see right and wrong played out in front of him and sick his own dogs on the bad guys. That counts for a lot in my book. Patrick is a hero to me, just like Rudy, Jenna, President Trump, Sidney, Lin, and many others are.

Michael

Michael wrote, “They overplayed their hand--by heaps and gluts--and now they are going to pay the price, but at the election moment they played, their timing was impeccable and they were overpowering. I hate what they did, but I recognize they pulled off something near impossible.” 

Darn. Insightful. You should be heading a major corporation or . . . the Presidency? Half joking. Sort of. 

19 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Ellen,

I haven't read Patrick's thing yet (only skimmed it), so I will hold off commenting until I do.

Except for this.

If Rudy and Jenna & Co. had not staged those election fraud hearings for different state legislatures (extra-official and official), the evidence of the election fraud would have been near impossible to spread among people who mostly consume mainstream media and, ultimately, fix. (btw - I will be putting videos of those hearings in the opening post of the thread on election fraud evidence).

Rudy and Jenna literally educated several state congresses on their constitutional power to control the election process. Many local members of congress didn't know they had that power and are now taking it back. So right now, they are fixing things.

At the moment, I see the legal efforts on the Trump side against election fraud providing a solid base. I don't think any one strategy could have cut through the level of corruption and organization the bad guys had staged. They overplayed their hand--by heaps and gluts--and now they are going to pay the price, but at the election moment they played, their timing was impeccable and they were overpowering. I hate what they did, but I recognize they pulled off something near impossible. 

I get the feeling Patrick doesn't like Rudy. Frankly, I don't think he likes Trump, either. I also don't like people fighting on the same side for the same outcome in a really tough fight pointing fingers at each other and blaming each other for any failure that happened. So, at where I am right now, I take issue with Patrick on this. Besides, among superstars, there is always a vanity component. (After I read his thing, I might change my mind, but I doubt it. Still, I intend to read it with an open mind.)

But Patrick has enough integrity to see right and wrong played out in front of him and sick his own dogs on the bad guys. That counts for a lot in my book. Patrick is a hero to me, just like Rudy, Jenna, President Trump, Sidney, Lin, and many others are.

Michael

It seems like Trump lost control of his staff and the staff went their own way as his powers as President evaporated. Douglas MacArthur never had such a problem as he was always on top of things and knew more than they did. Trump sounds lazy.

--Brant

• Smile 1

4 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

Douglas MacArthur never had such a problem as he was always on top of things and knew more than they did.

What party did Gerald MacArthur run for President? MacArthur and his wife took up residence in a suite at New York City’s Waldorf-Astoria Hotel. In 1952, there were calls for MacArthur to run for president as a Republican; however, the party ultimately chose Dwight Eisenhower (1890-1969), who went on to win the general election.

What did Douglas MacArthur do during the Korean War? MacArthur led United Nations forces during the start of the Korean War, but later clashed with President Harry Truman over war policy and was removed from command. Douglas MacArthur was born on January 26, 1880, at the Little Rock Barracks in Arkansas.

7 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

Trump sounds lazy.

Brant,

I've heard Trump called many things, but never lazy.

This comment is proof of the saying, "Nothing succeeds like success." Nobody would ever have said that about him--not even dreamed it--had the bad guys not stolen the election.

Saying Trump sounds lazy is like saying Lincoln sounded lazy about the Civil War because he relied on Gen. McClellan, who kept stalling.

Michael

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Peter said:

What party did Gerald MacArthur run for President? MacArthur and his wife took up residence in a suite at New York City’s Waldorf-Astoria Hotel. In 1952, there were calls for MacArthur to run for president as a Republican; however, the party ultimately chose Dwight Eisenhower (1890-1969), who went on to win the general election.

What did Douglas MacArthur do during the Korean War? MacArthur led United Nations forces during the start of the Korean War, but later clashed with President Harry Truman over war policy and was removed from command. Douglas MacArthur was born on January 26, 1880, at the Little Rock Barracks in Arkansas.

This has nothing to do with what I was talking about 

--Brant

12 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

This has nothing to do with what I was talking about 

I thought it was very good background material. It mentioned General MacArthur stayed at a suite at the Waldorf. I stayed there two day and it was very expensive. We were two doors down from the historical site, The Cole Porter Room, if I remember correctly. In our room, the roof near a closet had collapsed in and I told managements who came to look at it and they said they would repair it after we left. The room was posh but "old." How can a General live at the Waldorf on his retirement salary?

On the SCOTUS bullshit:

“Irrefutable Proof Is Coming Soon – We Are NOT Done” – Sidney Powell Responds to Supreme Court Decision to Ignore Election Fraud

People like Sidney and Lin do not give up. And, as Sidney has said, do not mistake her silence for inaction.

Last night Sidney Powell posted a response to the news saying “irrefutable proof is coming soon.” Powell told her supporters she will not let the fraud stand!

Attorney Sidney Powell posted this on Telegram late on Monday night.

Thank you all! There are still important live cases. Irrefutable proof is coming soon. Keep educating everyone about the facts. Today’s Supreme Court orders were disappointing but we are NOT done, and we will not let this fraud stand. #WeThePeople are supposed to run this country. 

Then she made a pitch for her Superpac to keep funding the fight.

If Sidney needs money, she needs better marketing. For instance, she screwed up on the domain name and the link goes to an offer to buy the name. On Telegram, she said to check back tomorrow. :) 

No matter. Her history speaks for itself. Sidney Powell is not the same as someone like Bill Kristol or those grifter assholes at the Lincoln Project.

She is actually in the fight to win it, money or no.

She will, too.

Michael

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Peter said:

I thought it was very good background material. It mentioned General MacArthur stayed at a suite at the Waldorf. I stayed there two day and it was very expensive. We were two doors down from the historical site, The Cole Porter Room, if I remember correctly. In our room, the roof near a closet had collapsed in and I told managements who came to look at it and they said they would repair it after we left. The room was posh but "old." How can a General live at the Waldorf on his retirement salary?

He married well. Apparently he also received $500,000 from the Philippines' president prior to the fall of Corregidor.

--Brant

who knows what his loving Mom left him

Lin Wood on the need to fix the November 3, 2020, election fraud - link.

=====

"I hear all the talk of potential candidates for the 2022 and 2024 elections. 

"The same principle applies to those future elections as I urged with respect to the 2020 GA Senate runoff. Until we fix the theft of the November 3, 2020 election, we can have NO assurances regarding the integrity of any future election.

"[....]

"The GA State Bar fight is presently focused on me. But it is actually aimed at every lawyer in the country. And at every citizen who might wish in the future to hire a lawyer of his or her choice to legally challenge a deprivation of voting rights or an unlawful election.

"We must not lose focus by only looking ahead and not taking all available actions to fix the November 3, 2020 election.

"[....]"

Feb 23 at 18:17

=====

Ellen

On 2/22/2021 at 3:23 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Brant,

I've heard Trump called many things, but never lazy.

This comment is proof of the saying, "Nothing succeeds like success." Nobody would ever have said that about him--not even dreamed it--had the bad guys not stolen the election.

Saying Trump sounds lazy is like saying Lincoln sounded lazy about the Civil War because he relied on Gen. McClellan, who kept stalling.

Michael

I'll change it to mentally lazy, something you are not, but you'll no more agree with me.

--Brant

• Smile 1

I strongly recommend reading this piece on Gateway Pundit:

Warning for America: The Four Steps of Marxist Takeover Were Activated in 2020

and the full American Spectator piece by Scott McKay which is excerpted in the GP article:

Four Stages of Marxist Takeover: The Accuracy of Yuri Bezmenov.

Jim Hoft concludes by saying:

The revolution is upon us.
Pray to God that it is not too late for America.
And plan accordingly.

Ellen

12 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

I strongly recommend reading this piece on Gateway Pundit:

Warning for America: The Four Steps of Marxist Takeover Were Activated in 2020

and the full American Spectator piece by Scott McKay which is excerpted in the GP article:

Four Stages of Marxist Takeover: The Accuracy of Yuri Bezmenov.

Ellen,

I recommend it, too.

In several interviews, Patrick Byrne has given his own description of the demoralize, destabilize, prompt crisis and normalize formula.

I have discussed Yuri Bezmenov a few times on OL, or at least shown YouTube videos of parts of his interview with Griffin. I looked just now and I couldn't find them, so I probably made a comment without typical keywords and merely embedded the videos. At any rate, here is the full interview (on YouTube).

The description by YT user, Wise Wanderer, to this video is fascinating.

This is G. Edward Griffin's shocking video interview, Soviet Subversion of the Free-World Press (1984), where he interviews ex-KGB officer and Soviet defector Yuri Bezmenov who decided to openly reveal KGB's subversive tactics against western society as a whole. Bezmenov explains how Jewish Marxist ideology is destabilizing the economy and purposefully pushing the U.S. into numerous crises so that a "Big Brother" tyranny can be put into place in Washington, how most Americans don't even realize that they are under attack, and that normal parliamentary procedures will not alter the federal government's direction.

He then explains how Marxist leaders use informers to make lists of anti-Communist and other politically incorrect people who they want to execute once they - actually a Jewish oligarchy - come to power. The oligarch's secret lists include "civil rights" activists and idealistically-minded "useful idiot" leftists as well.

Bezmenov provides several real world examples of how Marxist leaders even execute and/or imprison each other. Also he explains how American embassy employees were known to betray Soviets attempting to defect, how there existed a "triangle of hate" in the Soviet government, why he realized that Marxism-Leninism was a murderous doctrine, and how the CIA ignored (or didn't care) about Communist subversion.

He also mentions that revolutions throughout history are never the result of a majority movement, but of a small dedicated and highly-organized group who seize power, whether for good or bad. Next he explains how the American mass media spread lies about life in the Soviet Union.

Bezmenov also explains how the LOOK magazine article falsely claimed that the Russian people were proud of their victory in the Second World War, where in reality the Judeo-Bolshevik-Communist-Marxist government was happy that Hitler had been defeated so that they could remain in power.

Find out how the KGB utilized various individuals to undermine the Western society in its morals and values.

The crowd psychology behind this is sound, but I have difficulty throwing in the towel here in America for a number of reasons. One of them is the Internet and the other is the American sense of life, to use Ayn Rand's phrase.

Also, the election and first term of President Trump was a fluke in this process--one that totally disrupted the march toward communist totalitarianism. That fluke will end up showing the Marxist takeover process itself was the real fluke. The conditions in modern America are unlike the conditions in countries where Marxism took over, both philosophically and technologically.  

From our view right now, we are seeing all this unfold through the lens of watching a generation that was indoctrinated in Marxism through our public education and colleges become adults and start taking leadership roles. But they are not the majority of Americans or American leaders. Still, an indoctrinated generation is a huge pain in the ass and will cause things to look hopeless for a while.

When push becomes shove (like it has started to become), I seriously doubt modern-day oligarchs will make a lasting peace with the CCP. They all eventually betray each other. And don't forget, the Islamic culture has its own oligarchs that want to conquer the world.

Add to that mix how easy it was for Trump to bring hoards and hoards of Americans out of their homes and into rallies. It was easy because no selling or manipulation based on propaganda was needed. The will was already there. That will not go away just because some bad guys wormed their way into power and screwed around with a virus trying to fool people into compliance. 

So I'm angry, but I'm not feeling hopeless.

btw - I never did get to see the whole interview with Bezmenov. Now I will.

After all, I just posted it. :) 

Michael

• Upvote 1

Ellen,

I received an email about a lady named Catherine Austin Fitts. She voted for Trump and she was the Assistant Secretary of Housing and Urban Development for Housing under George Bush the senior. She's huge into banking and is a major thorn in the side of the Deep State.

The following video of hers from a December 20 interview last year received 2.7 million views before YouTube banned it. The link goes to her site, where there are two copies at different video sites. The copy below the link is at Brighteon, a third video site.

Planet Lockdown Interview

Catherine Austin Fitts - Planet Lockdown (on Brighteon)

image.png

If anything happens to that video or account, go here on Brighteon. There are a bunch of copies of this interview posted there. Or go here for a bunch of copies on BitChute.

Here is a PDF of the transcript. This is one hell of a video.

Planet Lockdown Interview PDF transcript

You know, I never thought of the Antifa and BLM riots as a real estate acquisition project, but that makes a lot of sense seeing how there were riots in 34 of the 37 cites that had a Federal Reserve bank in them and all the damage was in high-value real estate locations. It's a simple process for the bad guys. Use the virus to declare a lot of the small business (especially restaurants) as "nonessential," thus hampering the income of the owners, stage riots to trash the buildings, then swoop in and buy up the real estate at degraded prices.

That being the case, we have two sets of bad guys using the "magic virus" (to user her term) as a Marxist pretext to loot, pillage and take over: the oligarchy and the CCP.

I agree with her. The bad guys are going to lose.

See this quick 5 minute clip from the full documentary, Planet Lockdown, which is to be released shortly: Catherine Austin Fitts_ Those Manipulating the Takeover of Humanity Will Fail.

Michael

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

You know, I never thought of the Antifa and BLM riots as a real estate acquisition project, but that makes a lot of sense seeing how there were riots in 34 of the 37 cites that had a Federal Reserve bank in them and all the damage was in high-value real estate locations. It's a simple process for the bad guys. Use the virus to declare a lot of the small business (especially restaurants) as "nonessential," thus hampering the income of the owners, stage riots to trash the buildings, then swoop in and buy up the real estate at degraded prices.

Seems to me that the real-estate acquisition aspect was talked about someplace on OL before.  I'll try to dredge up memory whiffs and see if I can find where they emanate from.

Ellen

Michael wrote, “Use the virus to declare a lot of the small business (especially restaurants) as "nonessential," thus hampering the income of the owners, stage riots to trash the buildings, then swoop in and buy up the real estate at degraded prices.

The location of the riots couldn’t have been a coincidence. Off on a tangent, why make the minimum wage fifteen dollars when it will cost the jobs of over a million Americans? Businesses cannot afford that amount, and many of the lost jobs will be black people’s jobs. What is their target this time, with a minimum wage that is unsustainable and not free market driven? Unrest? More riots? More people downtrodden? Reelection of democrats and Cortez style leftists? All of the above?     

Durham resigns on Feb. 28, but he's still Special Counsel for the Crossfire Hurricane investigation.

U.S. Attorney For Connecticut John Durham Resigns

I wish he would resign as Special Counsel, too.

All he's doing is marking time and spending money, thus keeping the Deep State in place.

He's probably OK in matters outside the Deep State, but where the Deep State is concerned, he's got a fierce stern mug and that's about all .

image.png

Good for fooling people.

Form without content.

Michael

• Smile 1

On 2/25/2021 at 10:20 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here is a PDF of the transcript. This is one hell of a video.

Planet Lockdown Interview PDF transcript

=====

START excerpt

Interviewer: Do the lockdown measures appear to you to be more of an economic thing than a virus mitigation plan?

Fitts: This is an economic war, and you’ve basically had the top one percent benefit. So since April, we have seen global billionaires increase their net worth by 27%. What that says is this has been a very successful global economic war because you have the global capitalist class – and I shouldn’t actually call it ‘capitalism’ because it’s not; it’s economic totalitarianism – being able to consolidate fantastic amounts of economic wealth, not just by deleting the income of the middle class and consolidating it into their companies, but by significantly improving the wealth and power of the largest G7 developed countries and China vis-à-vis the emerging markets.

The countries with the most advanced technology with access to AI and software and the digital systems, including through space, are dramatically consolidating economic power vis-à-vis the weaker nations. So, we see a consolidation of economic power centralization into the wealthier and more powerful nations and the top one percent who control them.

I would describe COVID-19 as the institution of controls necessary to convert the planet from a democratic process to a technocracy. So, what we are watching is a change in control and an engineering of new control systems.

Think of this as a coup d’état; it’s much more like a coup d’état than a virus.

For 20-some years in the United States, we’ve had a financial coup d’état, and we knew at the end of 1995 that a decision was made to move much of the assets and money out of the country. That was part of ‘bubbling the global economy’ and globalization. They knew that once they had finished moving all those assets, they would have to consolidate and change the fundamental system. So after the financial coup, you have stolen all the money in the pension funds, you have stolen all the money in the government, and now rather than turn and tell people, “Well, we stole your money,” you need an excuse that will allow you to consolidate and change the fundamental system. So, you have a magic virus.

The magic virus is, “We have to fundamentally change the system.”

Thanks to the magic virus, there is no money in social security. ThanksThanks to the virus, there is no money in the Treasury. And you have your perfect magic excuse.

Interviewer: Everything can be blamed on the magic virus.

Fitts: Right. It’s amazing because every implication of the financial coup has been magically solved by the magic virus.

If you are a financial person and you look at the world through the mathematics of time and money, it’s quite amazing that anybody believes it, but they do.

It’s part of joining what C.J. Hopkins calls ‘the Covidian cult’. You join the cult, and say, “Yeah, the magic virus took all the money from social security. The magic virus caused our pension funds not to be sufficient...”

Interviewer: So what do you think the technocracy that we are being pushed towards looks like?

Fitts: The technocracy that they are pushing towards is called ‘transhumanism’. Essentially, what you do is use injections to inject materials into the body that create the equivalent of an operating system. So, everybody knows the idea of Microsoft causing you to download an operating system in your computer that gives Microsoft and a variety of other players a back door into your computer. Every month or two, you have to update it because there are viruses, right? It’s back to the magic virus that can solve all problems.

This is a similar system for your body. You inject materials into your body that essentially create the equivalent of an operating system and a receiver, and you can literally hook everybody up to the cloud. That includes hooking them up in a way that their transaction system (in the Bible, it is called ‘the mark of the beast’) can digitally identify and track people in connection with their financial transactions. So, it’s a world of zero privacy. More importantly, it is important to understand that if you then institute one or more central bank cryptos, you are now talking about a system where every central bank in the world can shut you off individually from transacting if they don’t like the way that you are behaving.

END Excerpt

=====

4 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

You inject materials into your body

I got my first Phiser shot at the VA today. As usual, the VA's system was well done and limited people coming in contact with each other. It took about 30 minutes counting the 15 minutes after the shot waiting if you will have a reaction. I didn't but I do have a bit of Minor sore arm syndrome and for a brief time, minor, minor chills. Just get the damn shot.  

• Thanks 1