9 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

" Warren’s comments came after White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said that Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen and Biden’s economic team were watching stock market activity around GameStop and other heavily shorted companies."

Jen Psaki, who is Biden’s Press Secretary, looks like a young Ayn Rand when she is taking questions and the camera is about ten feet away. Peter

From Wikipedia: Jennifer Rene Psaki is an American political advisor who serves in the Biden administration as the 34th White House press secretary. Previously, she served as the spokesperson for the United States Department of State and held various senior press and communications roles in the Obama White House. She has also been a CNN contributor. Psaki was born in Stamford, Connecticut, to James R. Psaki and Eileen Dolan Medvey. Her father is a retired real estate developer, and her mother is a psychotherapist. She is of IrishGreek, and Polish descent. She graduated from Greenwich High School in 1996. In 2000, she graduated from the College of William & Mary with a degree in English and sociology. She is a member of the Chi Omega sorority. At William & Mary, Psaki was a competitive backstroke swimmer for the William & Mary Tribe athletic team for two years . . . .

On the Deep State Unraveling front, it is still unraveling, albeit slower than I would like.

For instance, the following stuff--just like the election fraud--ain't going away.

Huge New Trove of Jeffrey Epstein Documents Released…Sick Stuff With Kids!

These are festering wounds that will not heal.

Also, Durham's bogus investigation fall guy, Clinesmith, got off with probation. Yeah, right... That betrayal of President Trump by federal law enforcement is also a wound that will not heal.

And, from what I can tell, the military folks who are unhappy with all this didn't go anywhere.

I haven't posted a lot about it for the last couple of days because of time--I've been keeping an eye on what those marvelous kids over on wallstreetbets are doing to the crony financial billionaires and trying to learn about short selling and things like that.

Their actions are a great sign you can't cheat and blow off 100 million people and expect them to sit down and shut up. To me, what these kids did and are doing is only the first in a long series of blows against the corrupt crony ruling class. I don't know where the next blows will come from, but I am pretty sure they will be surprising and involve American ingenuity.

The elitist assholes thought they tamed a pussycat by cheating their way into an election victory, but they grabbed a tiger by the tail. And boy is it mad.

:) 

Michael

• Upvote 1

On 1/25/2021 at 3:53 PM, Ellen Stuttle said:

"Onward, Christian soldiers,...."

Lin Wood on 1/24/21 - link:

I’m not attempting to deflect attention from the GameStop issue, just to bring things up to date regarding the travails of a valiant Christian soldier, Lin Wood.

He’s being put through an ordeal.

From his Telegram account, 1/28/21 20:11 - link.

==== Start Quote

To My Followers,

I really care about you. I feel your pain. I saw this mess coming months ago. For the last many months, I have worked 20 hour days. I speak truth. The truth is I am tired. 

I am fighting battles on every front. The State Bar of Georgia told me today they would demand a mental health exam from me if I wanted to keep my law license. My mind is sound. I have broken no rules. I asked what I had done wrong, I was only told it was about my social media comments. My speech.

I try to live a principled life. There is no basis for the Bar’s demand. But am I choosing my battles carefully?

I do not believe God has brought me this far to stop fighting now. I know he did instill within me a spirit of fear and I know I have never been a quitter. 

But I need to spend some time tonight talking with My Perfect Father and My Best to Friend to ask Him what he wants me to do about these attacks, including those by my own family.

I am going to turn off the phone at 8 pm for 12 hours and spend some quiet time in prayer and reading God’s Word.

Pray for me tonight. Pray that God will make clear to me the path He wants me take - the battles He wants me to fight. 

Whatever He wants me to do, I will do it. I will obey Him because I worship Him. He has done so much for me. 

I never want to let you down. You have written so many kind and loving words to me. You have lifted me up when I was weary. God works through His children.

We will talk tomorrow. God bless you. God bless America.

Please know this is not about me. This is about you. We are all in this together. 

Lin - 🙏❤️🇺🇸

==== End Quote

Ellen

4 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

I’m not attempting to deflect attention from the GameStop issue, just to bring things up to date regarding the travails of a valiant Christian soldier, Lin Wood.

Ellen,

He will win, too. This is the kind of fight people like him win.

Ditto for Sidney, Gen Flynn, etc.

Trump, too.

The one thing we can count on is so much careless overreach by the bad guys, they will flirt with self-destruction. It's already happening.

Michael

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I don't know where the next blows will come from, but I am pretty sure they will be surprising and involve American ingenuity.

The elitist assholes thought they tamed a pussycat by cheating their way into an election victory, but they grabbed a tiger by the tail. And boy is it mad.

A big difference between elitists doing crud in other countries and their doing it here is the Americans (the real ones) of whom there are still an abundant number in this country's populace.  American ingenuity and spirit going against elitist crooks is a whole ‘nuther thing from populaces used to being ruled by "superiors" trying to rebel.

Ellen

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Here's some great news.

HUGE NEWS! Arizona State Senate Hires Its Own Independent, Qualified, Forensic, Auditing Firm to Analyze 2020 Results

I know this is going slow, but taking down a corrupt ruling class is not easy. As I said, the election fraud is one big festering wound that will not heal. Once the dominos start falling, the impostors are going to have a headache, the likes of which they can't imagine right now.

And don't forget, President Trump is keeping a low profile for the time being. That's a strategy, not a concession.

Michael

• Upvote 1

I don't have time to comment on this video from the Monkey Werx people, but if you want to hear ONE HELL OF A STORY, watch it.

It's about Nate Cain, a whistleblower who had top secret clearance and works with cybersecurity. After he tells his story of persecution by the FBI for whistleblowing against the Hillary Clinton people, he talked about his future. Right now he is working with many different states on checking the cybersecurity of their elections and the voting machines. His goal is to start overturning elections at the local levels and for states to start calling for special elections to fix them.

It's a bit long, but well worth watching. It gives you hope that serious people are seriously pissed and doing something, not just griping.

Enjoy.

Michael

Ellen quoting Lin Wood:
“The State Bar of Georgia told me today they would demand a mental health exam from me if I wanted to keep my law license.”

This is utterly disgusting.  It’s like something out of the Soviet Union.  He disagrees with the Powers That Be, therefore he must be mentally ill.

He could refuse to take the exam then sue the State Bar, but I imagine it would take a long time to get through a higher court, and considering court corruption the outcome would be uncertain.

I wonder if he could set up shop in another state.

On 1/29/2021 at 5:14 PM, Ellen Stuttle said:

Ellen,

I'm going through Lin Wood's stuff on Telegram and I came across this gem:

There is a “good old boy” network in the political and legal community of Georgia that has protected each other for at least 2 decades if not longer. Georgia government is corrupt. 

I did not pick a fight with the State Bar of Georgia. They picked a fight with me. 

This fight will not end well for the State Bar of Georgia and many of its members. 

Every lie will be revealed.

My money is on Lin.

Cheaters can't cheat out in the open forever and get away with it. Not here in America.

A wreckoning shall be upon them...

Michael

• Upvote 1

In addition to the Gamestop stocks, now SILVER is being affected...supposedly a shortage and now sales are being cut off, too...

"Everyone Is Afraid Ahead Of The Open" - Reddit-Raiders Spark Nationwide Physical Silver Shortage

"Update (1030ET): It would appear the run on silver has begun. With the market closed, traders have rushed to secure some exposure to silver ahead of what WSB suggests could be "the world's biggest short squeeze" and that has left bullion dealers

"As we noted below, the premium for physical silver had soared late Friday and into Saturday (after the massive flows into SLV), but as Sunday rolled around, bullion dealers are now facing massive shortages of physical coins."

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/reddit-preparing-unleash-worlds-biggest-short-squeeze-silver

9 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Ellen,

I'm going through Lin Wood's stuff on Telegram and I came across this gem:

I was struck by that one, too, and was going to post it when I got a chance.  The Georgia "Old Boys" network looks quite institutionalized.

7 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

This is what is going to take down the Deep State--actually is taking down the Deep State at the foundation--more than anything else.

Small acts of courage.

Imagine 100,000,000 of 'em.

Every day...

In the same vein, Lin Wood posted in full the following mini-speech from a Telegram account called "Narrative Reframes."  It looks like Bobby Piton is the author, but I’m not sure if Piton is simply being credited for the mathematical detail.  There are many long posts on the "Narrative Reframes" account.  I've only had time so far to do a rapid scroll through the material.

link to the repost on Lin's Telegram account

link to the original 

An interesting detail in this little speech is the author's calling Q a PsyOp - meaning that in a reverse way from the discussion we’ve had above.

Forwarded from Narrative Reframes
Understand that Main Stream Media is OWNED - the Press has been leveraged to perpetuate a manipulative narrative to keep We The People in the dark and psychologically placated for a century. They will never “connect the dots” for you with the facts or the truth. 

This is the brilliance of a PsyOp named Q. The gradual wake from sleep, a cognitive re-introduction to the truth, and a choice of where you stand when the lies no longer hold psychological power over you. 

Q was call to action of We The People - not one of violence of action, we have a dedicated fighting force that’s constitutionally sanctioned for that, and their leadership’s commissioned oath is to “support and defend the CONSTITUTION of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.” Not Congress. Not corporate CEOs. Not the President... the Constitution. 

But your call to action is to WAKE UP from the narrative that’s being shoved down your throat by the corrupt Press, MSM, corporate leadership and silver-tongued politicians. Wake up to your Constitutional sovereignty, because they are only Public servants. 

Your call to action is to take it upon yourself to self-educate, and understand your Constitutional rights, the true principles of Economics and government financial data, Civics, and the historical ideology of Liberty instead of the watered down collectivist ideology of “social justice & environmental action” overly perpetuated by our castrated and manipulative public education policies. 

Your call to action is to form trusted, Patriotic communities who protect each other, live by the Constitution, relentlessly seek the truth, and work together to solve local, State, and National problems. It’s about unity and resilience TOGETHER in the months ahead. 

Because believe me when I say, the resilient future of America, and the industrial revolution of our future - one that’s not bound to the corrupt Petrodollar and iterative Wars of the Steel Cycle, is absolutely worth every inconvenience that the corrupt pretenders in our government may force upon us in the coming months. 

They’re literally willing to go to the extremes of labeling Anons and Q as “Domestic Terrorists” to stop a Constitutional movement. How desperate is that? 

The reality? At most we’ve seen a few Patriots wrongfully arrested, but released and inconvenienced by legal proceedings. That’s it. 

They’re hyping a narrative. You are not facing stazi-level abuse. No FBI agent is kicking down a door and shooting anyone in the head unless you go vertical, get violent, unlawful, and give them a reason to. 

Remember that - all they have is their narrative war and propaganda. They want to scare you into giving up. And they’re going to extremes on TV and on the Web to do it. 

What that says to me is that they’re threatened by the populations around the world getting involved and disrupting their global economic power schemes. And rightly so. There’s way more of us than them. 

In America: 616,000 : 1 by the way. 
We The People outnumber Public officials 616,000 to 1. 
- Bobby Piton

So don’t forget that. Freedom isn’t free, but it’s worth sacrificing some convenience for, unifying under the Constitution despite our differences for, and working really damn hard for. 🇺🇸

Ellen

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I stumbled on something the other day, I’d have to hunt a little bit to find it, but the gist of it was re Georgia and adding solar generating capacity to their instate power grid. As I was reading it made wonder how and or if an America first agenda , one that disallows Chinese investment and equipment supplies, would cause such a project to be less lucrative and harder to implement.

At least somebody somewhere in the world decided that election fraud was not a proper way to install leaders.

Myanmar (also called Burma).

BREAKING: Burmese Military Arrests Country’s Leaders For Alleged Election Fraud
The election commission had refused to probe substantial evidence of vote fraud in the November 2020 election.

The leaders of the Southeast Asian country of Myanmar have been arrested by the nation’s military for allegedly committing massive vote fraud during the November 2020 elections.
Myanmar’s State Counsellor Aung San Suu Kyi and President Win Myint were both arrested in morning raids on Monday by the nation’s armed forces, after widespread allegations that they had committed election fraud.

The official results of the November election in Myanmar, also known as Burma, showed a victory for the liberal National League for Democracy (NLD), which is led by Aung San Suu Kyi. The conservative nationalist Union Solidarity and Development Party (USDP), which is supported by many members of the country’s military, lost several seats.

However, it soon became apparent, according to the military, that massive vote fraud had taken place.

On January 15, the USDP released 94,242 cases of election fraud in six townships, and subsequently called for a new, fair election supervised by the military and the country’s election commission.

. . .

Major General Zaw Min Tun, a spokesman for the Myanmar military, pointed out that a further 8.6 million irregularities in 314 townships had been identified, suggesting that a large number of voters had voted multiple times, and urged the election commission to take action.

General Zaw Min Tun had been calling for the election commission to provide final voter lists for cross-checking, in order to verify whether fraud had taken place or not.

. . .

The weak-willed election commission, which was appointed by the NLD, declined to acknowledge the evidence.

“Weaknesses and errors in voters lists cannot cause voting fraud,” the election commission said in their response.

. . .

In order to stop the steal, the military ultimately took decisive action on Monday morning against what had been described as “dishonesty and unfairness” in the November election.

Notice that the Myanmar military only wanted to verify the results and got gobbledygook in answer.

Here is the USA, the military didn't even ask to verify the evidence and the courts wouldn't look at it.

If only the US military command had the balls and integrity of their counterparts in this third world country.

Michael

EDIT: Not get this. Myanmar borders fucking China and they still have the balls to demand election integrity rather than accept a stolen election. Unlike here in the USA.

image.png

• Upvote 1

On 1/24/2021 at 12:29 PM, ThatGuy said:

Speaking of General Flynn and "digital soldiers":

Hypothetically, if Q is NOT a Russian psy-op, could it instead have been a benign AMERICAN-based psy-op with a historical precedent?  Could it have been based on an American psy-op of our Federalist founders, written anonymously under the code-name "Publius"?

"The Federalist Papers is a collection of 85 articles and essays written by Alexander Hamilton, James Madison, and John Jay under the collective pseudonym "Publius" to promote the ratification of the United States Constitution. The collection was commonly known as The Federalist until the name The Federalist Papers emerged in the 20th century."

"The authors of The Federalist intended to influence the voters to ratify the Constitution. In Federalist No. 1, they explicitly set that debate in broad political terms:"

It has been frequently remarked, that it seems to have been reserved to the people of this country, by their conduct and example, to decide the important question, whether societies of men are really capable or not, of establishing good government from reflection and choice, or whether they are forever destined to depend, for their political constitutions, on accident and force.[4]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Federalist_Papers

Of course, those were written in response to ANOTHER anonymous psy-op, the "Anti-Federalist Papers", with pseudonyms like "Cato" and Brutus" (those names..."all roads lead to Rome", right?)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Federalist_Papers

Whether or not there is actually a connection to the past and today's anons, the conclusion to that chapter of history could be of importance, here:

"The Anti-Federalists proved unable to stop the ratification of the US Constitution, which took effect in 1789. Since then, the essays they wrote have largely fallen into obscurity. Unlike, for example, The Federalist No. 10 written by James Madison, none of their works are mainstays in college curricula or court rulings.[6] The influence of their writing, however, can be seen to this day – particularly in the nature and shape of the United States Bill of Rights. Federalists (such as Alexander Hamilton, in Federalist 84) vigorously argued against its passage but were in the end forced to compromise.[7]"

Re: The Federalist/anti-federalists papers: The  video below is an important one, re: where the country goes next, philosophically and politically.

Bards Fm on YouTube is talking about the Federalist papers live right now, this morning (2/1/21), making an oblique comparison to the anonymity of the authors ("Publius", "Cato", etc), and Q, and how the papers were meant to spread the ideas behind the push of the Constitution, and how the anonymous nature was necessary because of the threat of British persecution. Also discussing the push to unite the states into one united nation instead of several little countries, like Europe, giving in to petty grievances leading to constant war, etc...

This is the first time I've personally heard anyone else mention the Federalist papers in relation to Q, so glad to see it getting consideration elsewhere. It does raise a question for Objectivists, though, maybe even a dilemma. Rand did believe that education was more important than outright rebellion in the long-run game to change a culture, and many people do need to go back to the principles, here. BUT...she also didn't stop in the past, but looked towards the future. She wrote that the founding fathers were a step forward, but also pointed out their limitations and how those influenced and worked against those principles. She even had a re-write of the Constitution at the end of ATLAS SHRUGGED in an attempt to work out those flaws (like the "Interstate Commerce Clause", for example...)

Some of this is also taken up in the debate between the federalists and the anti-federalists. We know the federalists won out, and many libertarians and anarcho-communists have taken the anti-federalist side in their warnings against minarchism, while more conservative libertarians, and many Objectivists, come down on the federalist side. But Rand herself seemed to prefer Jefferson to Hamilton.

The point is, if those Federalist/Anti-federalist arguments were not resolved then, and even among Objectivists and libertarians there is debate even today, and if the flaws and contradictions have not been addressed, they threaten to rear their head again, even if the "Deep state" were defeated, because they would just grow again. But then, that's the price of gardening; the weeding...and the refreshing of the "tree of liberty..."

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here is the USA, the military didn't even ask to verify the evidence and the courts wouldn't look at it.

If only the US military command had the balls and integrity of their counterparts in this third world country.

Michael

EDIT: Not get this. Myanmar borders fucking China and they still have the balls to demand election integrity rather than accept a stolen election. Unlike here in the USA.

Now let's see if the pussification of the US military command will be complete.

If Biden sends the US military to Myanmar to interfere, I, myself, am going to have a fit. I already don't respect the US executive, the US congress and the US justice system.

The US military was all that was left. And if it goes along with invading another country to preserve election fraud, I want out.

I don't want to be part of that system.

My big hope is that Biden is pussified much more than the command of the US military.

Michael

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tmj said:

As I was reading it made wonder how and or if an America first agenda , one that disallows Chinese investment and equipment supplies, would cause such a project to be less lucrative and harder to implement.

T,

If China can pull the plug on US infrastructure, what does cost matter?

Besides, if you look at real costs and not ones made with corrupt calculations, the cost to taxpayers will skyrocket after all the graft and targeted outages are factored in. 

Does the US government really want slave labor once more to make its goodies?

I thought we settled that with the Civil War.

Michael

If Biden sends the US military to Myanmar to interfere, I, myself, am going to have a fit. I already don't respect the US executive, the US congress and the US justice system.

The US military was all that was left. And if it goes along with invading another country to preserve election fraud, I want out.

I don't want to be part of that system.

My big hope is that Biden is pussified much more than the command of the US military.

And let's see if the military command finds this OK, too.

Who the fuck is actually calling the shots - since it sure as hell isn’t Biden?  He’s just signing what he’s told to sign and saying what he’s told to say.

Ellen

• Like 1

On 1/30/2021 at 9:03 PM, Mark said:

Ellen quoting Lin Wood:
“The State Bar of Georgia told me today they would demand a mental health exam from me if I wanted to keep my law license.”

This is utterly disgusting.  It’s like something out of the Soviet Union.  He disagrees with the Powers That Be, therefore he must be mentally ill.

He could refuse to take the exam then sue the State Bar, but I imagine it would take a long time to get through a higher court, and considering court corruption the outcome would be uncertain.

I wonder if he could set up shop in another state.

From Gateway Pundit - link:

Attorney Lin Wood Tells Georgia Bar to Pound Sand – Says He Will Not Undergo Psychiatric Evaluation

Attorney Lin Wood is an outspoken supporter of President Donald Trump.
When the Republican Party abandoned the US President on November 4th, Lin Wood and a handful of American patriots stood with the president and worked to expose the fraud in the 2020 presidential election.

On January 7th, after hundreds of angry protesters stormed the US Capitol the previous day, Twitter suspended Lin Wood’s account for hate speech or encouraging violence or something.

Lin Wood wrote this to his supporters on Parler: “I have been suspended from Twitter for 12 hours. Please let my Twitter Followers know that I am fine. The bad actors may be after the President & his supporters. So be wise, have discernment, & be careful. Pray for our country.” 

Since then Parler was taken down by the tech giants who do not believe conservative God-fearing Americans should have a voice in the public square.

Lin Wood is now communicating to his supporters on Telegram. On Thursday Wood told his followers the State Bar of Georgia wants him to undergo a mental health exam.

This is a tactic taken from any tyrannical regime’s playbook.
The Iranian Ayatollahs are especially good at this.

Look for this to be the norm on the left in the coming months and years in their escalating attacks on conservative Americans.

On Friday Attorney Lin Wood told the Georgia Bar to pound sand.
He will not take a mental health exam over his support for President Trump 

The Atlanta Journal Constitution reported:

Atlanta attorney L. Lin Wood, one of the most prominent purveyors of conspiracy theories surrounding the 2020 presidential election, is in danger of losing his ability to practice law in Georgia.

The State Bar of Georgia acknowledged Friday it is investigating two complaints against Wood and has ordered him to undergo a psychiatric evaluation. Wood recently called for the execution of former Vice President Mike Pence and accused other officials, including U.S. Chief Justice John Roberts, of conspiring to cheat former President Donald Trump out of a second term, among other alleged transgressions.

But in an interview, Wood said he would refuse the State Bar’s order — a stance that could result in the emergency suspension of his law license.

“It will violate my First Amendment right to free speech,” said Wood, who has characterized his public statements as political hyperbole. “And if they do that and this harms me, then I will strongly consider suing them, and it will be a significant lawsuit.”

Ellen

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1