14 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

I did just read a claim that 45 was still issuing EO's AFTER leaving office, and that the link to the EO's on the official site was taken down. (I haven't verified, just sharing the claim, verbatim, as requested in the question.)

Posted by Anon (/qresearch/): https://8kun.top/qresearch/res/12663992.html

"Trump Still Issuing EO's"

What's the numerology of the "45"?  Judging from the context, it must refer to Trump, but I can’t figure out the code.  D, Trump’s first initial, is the 4th letter of the alphabet, but the 5th letter is E, not T.

Ellen

• Smile 1

3 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

What's the numerology of the "45"?  Judging from the context, it must refer to Trump, but I can’t figure out the code.  D, Trump’s first initial, is the 4th letter of the alphabet, but the 5th letter is E, not T.

Ellen

45th president, Ellen. I didn't feel like spelling out Donald Trump, and it was still shorter than DJT. No deeper numerological meaning that that...(and now, I just spent more time typing to explain it than I would have if I had just said Trump...aye...)

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

But I have no doubt that under Impostor Biden and his Merry-Woke Band of Squatters something big and evil and foreign will grow and flourish.

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something [big and evil and foreign] this way comes."

Ellen

7 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

45th president, Ellen. I didn't feel like spelling out Donald Trump, and it was still shorter than DJT. No deeper numerological meaning that that...(and now, I just spent more time typing to explain it than I would have if I had just said Trump...aye...)

Oh. How mundane. LOL.

Ellen

• Smile 1

Um...Better late than never?

"Update: Twitter (Temporarily) Suspends Iran’s Ayatollah Khamenei for Threatening Donald Trump"

"Twitter stands accused of double standards after the social media network belatedly suspended Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei’s account after he posted an image of a drone targeting a Trump-lookalike but rushing to permanently ban former U.S. President Donald Trump over the violence in Washington, DC, on January 6."

https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2021/01/22/irans-ayatollah-khamenei-swears-revenge-on-donald-trump/

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

So even with this election fraud setback, I am grateful for being able to witness this major phase in US history and be involved.

Ok I'm a bit clueless here.. you've said "be involved" more than once.

Can you divulge the nature and/or extent of your "involvement" in this phase of history?

13 minutes ago, Strictlylogical said:

Ok I'm a bit clueless here.. you've said "be involved" more than once.

Can you divulge the nature and/or extent of your "involvement" in this phase of history?

S,

You're posting on it.

The audience of OL is not huge, but it is pretty elite. And it's constant. Most don't post. Given the nastiness of online discussion when the name Trump comes up, I don't blame them. Even in O-Land, the level of snottiness and hostility leveled and pro-Trump people is absurd.

I've had many people contact me offline thanking me for arguing pro-Trump over the last few years. Some have said I have convinced them and others say (to this day) I inspire them. Most of these people have their own groups of influence since a lot of them tend to be famous people and/or leaders of their own peeps. They nudge those who follow them. And that's how the ripples go out. (This is the foundation of Bernays-like persuasion.)

I'm going to respect their privacy. I figure if they want people to know they are in the Trump camp, they will say so in public. But I know the names of some of these people would surprise many.

Michael

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Ellen

You seriously use numerology as a cognitive aid?  Why does that not surprise me...”snickers”.

• Smile 1

57 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

S,

You're posting on it.

The audience of OL is not huge, but it is pretty elite. And it's constant. Most don't post. Given the nastiness of online discussion when the name Trump comes up, I don't blame them. Even in O-Land, the level of snottiness and hostility leveled and pro-Trump people is absurd.

I've had many people contact me offline thanking me for arguing pro-Trump over the last few years. Some have said I have convinced them and others say (to this day) I inspire them. Most of these people have their own groups of influence since a lot of them tend to be famous people and/or leaders of their own peeps. They nudge those who follow them. And that's how the ripples go out. (This is the foundation of Bernays-like persuasion.)

I'm going to respect their privacy. I figure if they want people to know they are in the Trump camp, they will say so in public. But I know the names of some of these people would surprise many.

Michael

This one's for MSK particularly, as it relates to storytelling in politics...

This is from Mike Adams's podcast today. Around the 30 minute mark, he marks the GOP as "Dead" because a. their fundraising consisted of begging people constantly for money without telling what they were doing with it, b. because they were technologically inept, and c. because they don't understand storytelling, whereas the Democrats are in control of Hollywood and know how to go for the heartstrings. (He particularly hones in on the "kids in cages" narrative, being blamed on Trump, and not Obama because of the control of the emotional narrative by the left.

https://www.brighteon.com/f68b671b-4d51-4f6b-8fad-7ee42b075795

3 hours ago, Jules Troy said:

You seriously use numerology as a cognitive aid?  Why does that not surprise me...”snickers”.

No, I don’t use numerology as a cognitive aid, and you sure don’t read well if you think that I would.  The context pertained to Q adherents, some of whom are heavily into numerology.

Ellen

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

No, I don’t use numerology as a cognitive aid, and you sure don’t read well if you think that I would.  The context pertained to Q adherents, some of whom are heavily into numerology.

Ellen

Ellen,

From the looks of it, Carol has not returned for anything constructive, and from the looks of it, neither has Jon.

Lonely people...

They want attention, poor things...

:)

Michael

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Carol,

I don't like elitists.

I thought you knew that.

Michael

Glad to hear people of influence or accomplishment are actually open to the ideas discussed here.  I understand and respect their privacy.

Rand discussed a great many things... she identified single State corruption, a swamp on a small scale... but without an inking of the technology of today could she even have in her wildest dreams thought of such a global elitist oligarchy attempting to enslave the entire world as it is today?  Had she ever thought these petty technocrat busy bodies in government, big tech and the media would ever be so bold as to proclaim to all, their ideal two class system... the government-media-tech-illuminati and the quaking yet trusting sheeple whom they "tend"?  The "elimination" of "property" for some while those in power keep to themselves the "right" duty and privilege to consume, alter, share, redefine, rent, mortgage, pawn, sell, exchange, transfer, give away or destroy all things, or to exclude others from doing so...

There are those who would say it has been so for many decades, others would say always, but for it to be in naked sight and as brazen as it is now... it disgusts me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Jules,

Enjoying Biden's oil policies re Canada?

:evil: :) 

Michael

Nope...

Our own idiot in power is to blame too.

If the Energy East pipeline would have been approved we would not have needed Keystone.  Quebec stopped that one citing “environmental concerns”.   Meanwhile they have no problem dumping millions of barrels of raw sewage into the Saint Lawrence river.  Fuck Quebec.

4 hours ago, Jules Troy said:

Nope...

Our own idiot in power is to blame too.

If the Energy East pipeline would have been approved we would not have needed Keystone.  Quebec stopped that one citing “environmental concerns”.   Meanwhile they have no problem dumping millions of barrels of raw sewage into the Saint Lawrence river.  Fuck Quebec.

Jules,

Well, with Trump you at least got the Keystone Pipeline. With Biden and Quebec, you get nothing.

Look a little deeper, not at me, but at reality and not just at what people say, and you will see we are on the same side.

Michael

4 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

The "conspiracy theory advocate" label for people who see it is being ramped up to "domestic terrorist."

Ellen

Ellen,

The CIA was the entity that came up with using "conspiracy theorist" plus derision as a weapon to shut down conversation and inquiry. This was to help create a smokescreen around the Kennedy assassination. (I've mentioned before the State Department memo at the time giving this orientation to government agencies when dealing with the press.)

They have used "conspiracy theorist" ever since like this and the elitists piled on. However, with the rise of Trump's presidency, many of the "theories" turned out to be actual conspiracies that people know are conspiracies because they can see the damn things played out right before their eyes in a form even a child can understand them. No explanation needed. No words needed. 

But they are going off into becoming kooks far more paranoid than the tin foil hat people with this "domestic terrorist" attempt. They turned Washington DC into a military zone and had an inauguration ceremony in front of hundreds of thousand of flags instead of people.

All while telling a hundred million people or so they are terrorists or terrorist sympathizers and need to be deprogrammed.

No amount of behavioral scientists or CIA dirty tricks will sell this one except to the idiot oligarchy.

The good thing about the Imposter and his Squatter administration is they are incompetent and brainless enough to do this. We are getting ready to watch a real-time demonstration of Randian reality justice, except with a twist. Oh, there will be a lot of nastiness in getting rid of the Imposter and the Squatters and restoring correct voting procedures, but the Achilles Heel of those idiots is not their immorality (which is impressive in its scope and toxicity). It's their comical ineptness as they believe their own bullshit. I honestly think they will get laughed out of office as part of the mix.

Michael

6 hours ago, Strictlylogical said:

Rand discussed a great many things... she identified single State corruption, a swamp on a small scale... but without an inking of the technology of today could she even have in her wildest dreams thought of such a global elitist oligarchy attempting to enslave the entire world as it is today?  Had she ever thought these petty technocrat busy bodies in government, big tech and the media would ever be so bold as to proclaim to all, their ideal two class system... the government-media-tech-illuminati and the quaking yet trusting sheeple whom they "tend"?  The "elimination" of "property" for some while those in power keep to themselves the "right" duty and privilege to consume, alter, share, redefine, rent, mortgage, pawn, sell, exchange, transfer, give away or destroy all things, or to exclude others from doing so...

S,

If you need a good metaphor, think of the will-power of ants. And let's throw in E Unum Pluribus--"out of one, many" for good measure.

This is the mentality of the elitists--bugs. One will, many doing it as the root function of their brains. 

The American spirit is the opposite, E Pluribus Unum--"out of many, one": that is, many brains with many different roots, many different individual wills, making one platform for all to exist on. That platform is the constitution and that platform is where the "one" is supposed to stop.

The American spirit eschews Queen Bug. That's why the platform reflecting that spirit is a document, not a Queen Bug.

Now let's see if this applies to our current culture. Queen Bug Pelosi, check. Queen Bug Zuckerberg, check. Queen Bug Soros, check.

You get the idea. They all want to be Queen Bugs as the highest expressions of their brains.

Individuals with individual sovereignty scare the hell out of them. Individuals--many, many, many different individuals--can pull out flyswatters and bug spray any day of the week when too many bugs irritate them.

The week approaches, too.

Michael