I suspected this which is why I didn't pile on to the Trump critics at the end (declassification, failure to pardon Assange and Snowden and so on).

There are other tweets in the thread. Rather than embed them, here is the text:

The truth about Trump that I learned from many sources close to him:

After the 6th Trump was corner, surrounded by handler attorneys and rendered a lame duck. Many in his admin were leftover Bush staffers that Pence selected and they would refuse to carry out his orders.

He was one man surrounded by swamp. His admin and staffers were constantly solicited to turn on Trump to ensure further job security and many of them did. The DOJ was against him, the FBI, many MIC generals were against him and the swamp was working hard to undermine him.

The swamp teamed up against him and the worst part was all the acts of betrayal from his own allies and the GOP. Even if Trump were to of issued an order to arrest Biden or to of refused to hand over the nation to him he wouldn’t of had anyone willing to carry it out.

I believe Millie. I also know for sure she is connected to Trump insiders. She got Patrick Bergy (the Hammer and Scorecard whistleblower dude) a lot of traction with them

If President Trump had to leave, I'm glad it was in this manner, with his betrayers exposing themselves.

He learns when he is betrayed like this. The next round will be a whole different game. Even with the voting machine  and election fraud mess, I am pretty sure he will find a way to fix it or neutralize widespread damage by it before the Midterms.

The bond between President Trump and his supporters has been strengthened by the betrayals, not diminished.

Michael

Who was responsible, directly responsible, for Trump’s staff being in large part composed of swamp creatures?

I could ask the question in a less round about way only it would be like asking “Who's buried in Grant’s tomb?”

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Brant,

Don't forget the outside-of-government lobbyists and "facilitators" and many, many contractors (but not all).

That was off the top of my head. I know I've left shit out.

:)

Michael

A category of which I’m especially aware:

Scads of "scientists" and other "experts."  The large majority of academics of all specialties.  I hope the academic establishment is going to crumble over the next few years.

Ellen

7 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Biden knows he had to do this first. This is a truth seed that grows into bad things for a cheater.

And he also disbanded the 1776 Commission in his first day's EO's.

Read The 1776 Report On America Joe Biden Deleted The Instant He Became President

The good news is that I believe he pointed the searchlight of the Streisand effect on it and this will be taken up as a banner by patriotic citizens, or at least it will spark something similar.

Michael

I'm not a member of scribed but...

Links to past president's websites are kept here:

https://www.archives.gov/presidential-libraries/archived-websites

Some digging on that site gets you to here, a direct (hopefully permanent) link of the PDF document:

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/The-Presidents-Advisory-1776-Commission-Final-Report.pdf

This link should be spread far and wide!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

Your assumption seems to be his third party wouldn't cleave members from the Democrat Party.

You may be on to something. A bit off topic, but Biden is already being criticized by Democrats for stopping the Key Stone Pipeline. Who wants to pay more for gas? Not even Demoncrats! 

This is interesting... This is from the Official White House channel on YouTube...in the middle of Biden's speech, here, there's a "hot mic"? of someone talking about a plea deal, supposedly Hunter...listen for yourself.

(Cue'd up at 1:16:30, voice starts at 1:16:35...)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

This is interesting... This is from the Official White House channel on YouTube...in the middle of Biden's speech, here, there's a "hot mic"? of someone talking about a plea deal, supposedly Hunter...listen for yourself.

(Cue'd up at 1:16:30, voice starts at 1:16:35...)

Even weirder...this video is marked as "unlisted". When you go to the White House Youtube channel, it is replaced by a shorter version without the generic blue graphic above that lasted about an hour in the original, and the shorter version doesn't have the voice-over...(which would have been about the :57 mark below to match the timestamps between the two versions...), but BOTH are from the official White House channel.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

More kindling for Biden's pyrrhic victory...I'd say that this would probably mean nothing, except that it's one way for them to replace him with Harris pretty quickly...

https://breaking911.com/breaking-articles-of-impeachment-filed-against-president-joe-biden/

It's just somebody wanting to be famous for 30 seconds. 

But thanks for the news story. It's better to have something than nothing. Keep it up. Peter 

One more and then I will hush up.

This was an internet story. Biden Orders Sweeping Assessment of Russian Hacking, Even While Renewing Nuclear Treaty.

And what was their major advertisement? Fight poor circulation with diabetic socks.

Pyrrhic victory: How will the troops react to being under Biden's command? Inquiring minds want to know...

"Never Forget: Joe Biden called our troops "stupid bastards" and said "Man, you are a dull bunch. Must be slow here, man."

"Today the Senate kicked out our troops & moved them to a cold parking garage.

"5000 soldiers.
1 power outlet.
One bathroom.
This is how Joe Biden’s America treats solders."

https://gab.com/MajorPatriot/posts/105596741499138177

Just now, ThatGuy said:

Pyrrhic victory: How will the troops react to being under Biden's command? Inquiring minds want to know...

"Never Forget: Joe Biden called our troops "stupid bastards" and said "Man, you are a dull bunch. Must be slow here, man."

"5000 soldiers.
1 power outlet.
One bathroom.

TG,

That's the way the left rolls.

Payback and persecution.

They turned their backs on the Biden motorcade, now 5,000 soldiers get to share one toilet and one wall outlet for charging their mobiles.

But if I know my people (and those soldiers are my people), they gladly take the punishment. They would not go back in time and face the impostor's motorcade for anything. In the minds of all of them, I bet they are thinking, "Fuck Biden."

It's going to be hard for Biden to govern with people like that. There is a point where they start slow-walking and sabotaging everything, then finally walking off the job at a critical moment Atlas Shrugged style.

If that happens, I hope Biden likes the incompetent entitled soy-boy LARPERS who will replace them. Let them protect Biden and see what happens. :) I'm not talking about any threat coming from Patriots, either. Foreign entities and hostile cultures come to mind.

Michael

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Peter said:

It's just somebody wanting to be famous for 30 seconds. 

Peter,

That's not accurate. 

Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene is feisty as all hell and I believe she is going to start hogging the news like AOC did. Once the current news cycle dies down and the news organizations realize their audience is going away (after all, Biden is booooooring and definitely not a ratings booster), they will try to goose up coverage of Trump supporting firebrands (like Marjorie) to get some ratings.

Marjorie does have a real problem by filing for impeachment so early, though. Remember during the Obama administration? How the House voted over and over to revoke Obamacare and how it was dead on arrival when it got to the Senate? Boehner did that over 60 times (or thereabouts) and finally had to hand over the Speakership to Paul Ryan.

Or how about that clown, Al Green, who kept single-handedly trying to impeach President Trump? Nobody listened when he talked. His efforts didn't even influence the actual impeachment under Pelosi when that took place. 

It would be a real shame if Marjorie became one of those. I hope she gets a media-savvy producer or advisor who can tap and educate her talent on how to lead the media around by the nose. She's got the stuff to do it.

Michael

Mike Adams from yesterday. The video is in the article. 

Situation Update, Jan 21, 2021 – The astonishing case for optimism and faith

After the staged, theatrical Biden inauguration yesterday that carries no legitimate legal standing whatsoever, people lost their minds as they fell for the spell of the fake news media that broadcast the Big Lie, in Hunger Games style.

Many patriots lashed out against podcasters and independent media outlets who have been operating in good faith to cover pathways of overturning the fraud. Sadly, attacks were aimed at SGT Report, X22 Report, RedPill78, Lin Wood, Scott McKay, Scott Kesterson and others.

None of those people deserve such attacks. They all operated with good faith and repeatedly explained that events may not occur on our desired timeline.

The solution for moving forward is to pull together as patriots and pursue actions that lead to victory, not turn on each other and start casting blame in all directions.

. . .

My message today is: This is not over. Biden is an illegitimate, fake president. He wasn’t even flown in yesterday on a government plane and had to charter his own. The Pentagon is reportedly refusing to cooperate with him, and that may be a strong sign of things yet to come.

Trump and his family members promised, “The best is yet to come!” and appear to have knowledge of chess moves yet to be seen.

. . .

Understand there are numerous solutions still available, including legal options to expose the fraud. Election ballots must be saved for 22 months, which means the absolute proof of the Biden election fraud exists right now, stored in physical boxes in rooms across America. In those rooms are found the keys to overturning the fraud, and the way to get to those boxes is through the application of law.

This is why the censorship is ramping up even now, after Biden was shown to be inaugurated in a fake ceremony: Dems need to cover up their crime for the next 22 months to completely get away with it.

Our job is to make sure they don’t get away with it, and we all need to run delay and defense tactics at the state level to block their malicious agendas from doing much damage.

. . .

Even if Joe Biden is the “president,” he’s only the president of a failed, bankrupt, collapsing entity that has already lost the consent of the governed and the consent of most of the military. The Biden regime can only stay in power under the brute force threat of a police state combined with brutal online censorship to enforce the lies of the Left.

Those totalitarian measures will sooner or later fail. We may suffer for a while, but we will defeat tyranny in due course.

Mike covered the quo warrento option. He also mentioned that if the ballots are destroyed before the 22 months are up, that is grounds for invalidating the election and removing the so-called winner from office.

He also said that a military option is so much better optics-wise with Trump out of the way. When they intervene based on foreign takeover of the election or something similar, they won't be seen as being Trump's lackeys. And when they bring Trump back, they will be seen as restoring civilian order and upholding the Constitution against those who would overthrow it.

This presupposes that all the information the military has on record about the election fraud--including massive amounts of recordings of it occurring in real time--is still around and there are upper echelon military people really, really pissed about it.

This is probably one of the reasons Biden's is getting rebuffed by the Pentagon. Let's see how long that lasts, though.

The article is curtailed and the video is much longer. It covers more issues. So I recommend watching it.

My thoughts

In my view, I don't see the chaos of this election as a battle between two teams. I see it as a moving and shifting mass of several powerful factions, each with its own agenda. They sometimes coalesce in two sides in order for a winner to emerge, but mostly scheme for themselves against any and all.

I do believe in good and evil, though. Election cheaters, pedophiles, embezzlers, grifters and so on should in no way be within the halls of power. They are evil. The people who bring prosperity and peace to the world and who win by actual votes made by actual people are good.

As far as fixing this election fraud goes, I, myself, have great faith in two things.

The first is the quo warrento option. Sidney Powell, Lin Wood and people like that (I'll even throw Rudy in the mix and a few others) are used to taking a situation that is apparently lost and turning it around against all odds. Don't forget, the courts have not seen the evidence because they refused to look at it. All that is needed is to get one pissed off state legislature added to a respective court allowing the evidence of election fraud to be admitted in a lawsuit, and off they go.

Rudy planted the seeds for state legislatures being pissed off. He showed them the evidence (as much as he could--which convinced lots of state members of congress) and taught them about their unique constitutional powers. Now there is a lot of grumbling and hard feelings out there, including politicians suddenly discovering they have leverage and power they did not know they could exercise.

Added to this, I don't believe the Biden Squatters will be able to hold off ALL courts, large and small, for 22 months. All that's needed is for the first to fall and the rest will follow. Oddly enough, this could come from the suits by Dominion voting machines if they have the balls to go all the way to trial. But I am pretty sure they don't want to get near discovery. Someone somewhere, however, will get an election fraud suit going that some small court will welcome.

The second thing I believe strongly in is the ineptitude of the oligarchs to maintain their grip on power. They luvs them some overreach and, worse, they are starting to fight amongst themselves in jockeying for power and slices of the money pie. As a Dem big-wig starts going down for an actual crime, watch how said big-wig flips. There won't be many at first, but as deals start happening, watch what happens. For a recent example of a big-wig on the Trump side flipping, think of Michael Cohen. He's the guy who said on TV many times he would take a bullet for Trump. Those are just one of the kinds of people who flip. He sure did.

The difference between what the Deep State did with flips and what the Patriot side will do with them is like night and day. The Deep State was fishing for evidence. They needed a big wig to come up with evidence. That's why the flipping didn't go anywhere. There was no evidence and the flippers had nothing to pull out of their hats.

The Trump team and military intelligence accumulated reams of evidence. They don't need a big wig flipper to find it. They only need the big wig to help sell the story enough to cut through the fake news media and big tech authoritarians. 

To round it off, I expect the Biden Squatters to shoot themselves in their feet while drawing, in their eyes (looking down their own gun barrels), and in their asses while sitting on loaded guns through sheer incompetence and greed for power and money.

I also expect them to be surprised when something as evil as ISIS appears and grows. It may come from radical Islam or the Chinese or something else. But I have no doubt that under Impostor Biden and his Merry-Woke Band of Squatters that something big and evil and foreign will grow and flourish. The Dems will try to control a narrative, but will be looking like corrupt dumbasses when filmed group executions start appearing again.

So even with this election fraud setback, I am grateful for being able to witness this major phase in US history and be involved. America will triumph. So will Trump. So will the productive class (including its massive Christian segment) and so will Ayn Rand.

This I believe.

Michael

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

This following is all well and good, I guess, but it's just blowing in the wind...still, I'll keep on posting it, because that's where the answer is, my friend, it's blowing in the wind...the wind that will blow over the pyrrhic victory that is the sham Biden administration...

"Between Biden and his Press Secretary getting ratio'd on every single media platform and the National Guard parking lot firestorm on social media, the country is demonstrating they know this 'administration' is a complete sham.

"MAGA is still winning. And Trump hasn't even started his comeback yet."

https://gab.com/MajorPatriot/posts/105599709510906991

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

This following is all well and good, I guess,

TG,

You don't need to guess. All is well and good.

There are ideas galore among pro-Trump people on what to do if all else fails.

Here's one that is entirely plausible by a guy named Rogan O'Handley. It is as colorful as all get out and it's going viral.

Rogan explained it to Steve Bannon:

Rogan "DC Draino" O'Handley lays out his MAGA plan

image.png

The gist is that Trump run for the House of Representatives from Florida in 2022 and everyone pull out all stops to get a GOP majority in the House from all over America. With the House won, they elect Trump as Speaker. Then he impeaches the hell out of Biden if he's still around, or Harris. With a GOP majority in the House, the impeachment will pass.

After doing that, Trump will still be able to run for President in 2024.

I think the House will impeach whoever is squatting on the office of the president if a GOP majority happens and the squat is still on. The idea of Trump leading the impeachment as Speaker of the House makes a much better story than a normal impeachment, in fact it's one hell of a great story. Probably the mother of all comeback stories.

I don't think it will happen, though. Still, it might...

And what a nice thought to ponder...

Michael

• Smile 1

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

You don't need to guess. All is well and good.

Oh,  I'm not guessing, at all, more of an "oblique reference"... Just a "subtle rejoinder" to naysaying "doomer" crabs who'd rather pull us back down into the bucket rather than climb out themselves.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

"5000 soldiers.
1 power outlet.
One bathroom.

According to Gateway Pundit - link.

"This morning OANN reported that President Trump gave permission for the troops to stay at his lavish Trump Hotel in Washington DC."

Ellen

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Have Qists been making anything of Biden's signing 17 Executive Orders during his first day as faux-Pres?

Ellen

Yes, there's plenty of speculation, accompanied with backlash for "moving the goal-posts." I've seen claims that the documents were actually blank, that he's not actually in the White House, and that the EO's aren't real because they weren't uploaded to the official site that lists them (but it's only been a day, after all, I don't know how fast they're required to upload them, but it would seem reasonable to give them a chance to do it...)

I did just read a claim that 45 was still issuing EO's AFTER leaving office, and that the link to the EO's on the official site was taken down. (I haven't verified, just sharing the claim, verbatim, as requested in the question.)

Posted by Anon (/qresearch/): https://8kun.top/qresearch/res/12663992.html

"Trump Still Issuing EO's"

"Riddle me this… How is a former President issuing Executive Orders and Proclamations after he leaves office? How is a current President claiming to write Executive Orders but none show up in the http://Federalregistry.gov? How is it that every single EO that Trump signed is still on the books, even the ones Biden has claimed to revoke??? Just something to ponder. 🤔 Why did the Biden Harris take the link to the Executive Orders off the website? Why does the briefing podium say “White House Washington” instead of the official seal, and on that note, the official seal doesn’t normally read, “OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES”, it reads, “Seal of the President of the United States”.

Why are Biden and Harris simply issuing Executive Actions instead of Executive orders? Executive actions are simply suggestions of things the Presidents would like to see become law. I noticed Biden and Harris cleverly named their Executive Actions with the words Executive Order in front of the full title of the Executive Action. I wonder how many “leftist” will believe he has issued real EO’s. the federal registry clearly shows as of right now Biden has issued zero EO’s and Trump issued 6 or 7 EO’s and Proclamations today and 6 or 7 more for tomorrow. I’d say #trumpisstillyourpresident and #Godisgood"

https://gab.com/_8b/posts/105598799524245206

RE: the claim that the link to the executive orders was taken off the WH.gov website:  this link is still available at the Federal Register site. At the moment, it's still showing no executive orders issued by Biden. But this is something we can verify ourselves, if/when the documents are uploaded (just read a claim that there's usually a 3-4 day lagtime.)

“The OFR numbers each order consecutively as part of a series and publishes it in the daily Federal Register shortly after receipt. For a table of Executive orders that are specific to federal agency rulemaking, see https://go.usa.gov/xv9cZ.”

Joe Biden issued 0 executive orders between 2021 and 2021.
    •    2021 No executive orders issued.

Donald Trump
Donald Trump issued 217 executive orders between 2017 and 2021.
    •    2021 EO 13971 - EO 13981 11
    •    2020 EO 13902 - EO 13970 69
    •    2019 EO 13857 - EO 13901 45
    •    2018 EO 13820 - EO 13856 37
    •    2017 EO 13765 - EO 13819 55

https://www.federalregister.gov/presidential-documents/executive-orders