Just now, Ellen Stuttle said:

I don’t buy the idea that Trump is in on Q.  Supposed "evidences" I've seen were awfully flimsy.

But your chronology's off anyway. Q started after Trump was in office.  Hillary, who wasn’t supposed to lose, had lost.  According to an Atlantic piece I read, the first Q drop was October 28, 1917.

Ellen

That's when he appeared, not necessarily when it started...

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, tmj said:

I have literally no idea what the letter who shall not be named

What’s with the NOT naming the letter?  The letter "Q."  Is there an attempt to avoid search engines with the various spellings-out and the not-naming?

Ellen

Just now, Ellen Stuttle said:

What’s with the NOT naming the letter?  The letter "Q."  Is there an attempt to avoid search engines with the various spellings-out and the not-naming?

Ellen

It's a bit tongue-in-cheek on my part, Ellen; pointing out the >fact< of the censorship.

8 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Huh?  I don’t understand that.  Are you indicating that the Q thing was going before anyone was doing Q drops?

Ellen

Ellen, I understand your question,  and with respect, I say that that I'm not going down that avenue right now. I don't have time, I don't know with certainty, and it's not essential to me, at this point.  For me, it's time to focus on what I can know and see, and it's more important now to focus on what will happen in the next few days, and what to do, based on that. That old "Serenity Prayer", and all that...

(That's not to say I'm putting all my eggs in one wiQuer basket. But that's not to say if it's a bad theory, then it's game over, either. I'm employing "if-then" logic of computer programming. "If this, then that...if not this, then that, and so-on. Looking for solutions.)

I'll leave this aspect of the conversation with a little joke...something I saw going around on GAB. With all the solider, walls, and fencing around the Capital, is this "Schroedinger's Inaugeration"? Which way will it go? Will he or won't he be inaugurated? We won't know until we open the box...

REPORT: Biden Team to Migrant Caravan: Don’t Come, You Won’t Get In — Yet

NBC News reports that a senior Biden transition team member warned the newest caravan of Honduran migrants not to come to the U.S. at this time. The official reportedly advised that if they come they will not be allowed to enter the U.S. — for now.

“The situation at the border isn’t going to be transformed overnight,” the unnamed transition official told NBC News. “There’s help on the way, but now is not the time to make the journey.”

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2021/01/17/report-biden-team-to-migrant-caravan-dont-come-you-wont-get-in-yet/

And

"WATCH: Guatemalan Security Forces Push Migrant Caravan Back"

"Guatemalan security forces used tear gas and batons to push back a migrant caravan attempting to make its way to Mexico and on to the United States. The soldiers and law enforcement lined up three or four rows deep to create a blockade to the migrants’ progress."

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2021/01/17/watch-guatemalan-security-forces-push-migrant-caravan-back/

I can't embed the following 10 second video, so go to the link. This one is worth it.

Mike Pence just found out what his future with the people is going to be like if the 10th Mountain Division is any indication.

btw - The title is irony.

Pence getting a nice warm greeting from 10th mt division

That was about as lame as the Jeb Bush moment when he said, "Please clap."

:)

Michael

Now a new villain has popped up for the Capitol attack, and this one appears to be one of the main villains.

It's called the Boogaloo Boys (or Boogaloo Bois at times). I had heard the name here and there before, but until now, I knew nothing about them.

These are violent extremists from both ends of the left-right spectrum, but don't expect the mainstream media idiots say anything except they are right-wing racists. From everything I have read so far, they are anarchists in practice. They want no government at all, starting by tearing down any government that exists.

Exclusive: ‘Boogaloo Boi’ Leader Who Aligns with Black Lives Matter Boasted About Organizing Armed Insurrection On US Capitol

Contrary to allegations leveled by the political left and their allies in the mainstream media, anti-Trump groups primarily perpetrated insurrection on the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6.

The Gateway Pundit has obtained archived tweets from Mike Dunn, leader of “Boogaloo Bois,” an anti-government, anti-Trump group whose adherents call for a revolution toppling the federal government.

As rioters roamed the U.S. Capitol, Dunn boasted on Twitter about Boogaloo “fireteams” being employed inside the Capitol building. to taunt “tyrants” like Trump.

Boogaloo Boi “teams have been activated in VA and we currently have 4 fireteams inside capital and 7 more outside,” he tweeted.

The most damning thing in the article is a post by Mike Dunn (leader of the Boogaloos) on Parler one day after the attack on the Capitol.

image.png

And here are images of some of his tweets, also in the article.

image.png

and

image.png

Endorsement by Black Lives Matter:

image.png

and confirmation.

image.png

The article's author, Alicia Powel, ended thus:

On Saturday, Dunn was spotted in front of the VA State Capitol holding a firearm and providing security for Black Lives Matter protesters, despite newly enacted legislation that ban guns at the Capitol and legislative office building.

image.png

Why hasn’t Mike Dunn been arrested by the FBI?

The answer is easy. These idiots are the kids of the American ruling class, including military. Also, certain branches of law enforcement have become totally dysfunctional. And finally, they luvs them some covert commie and/or Deep State money.

Michael

34 minutes ago, Peter said:

And as Tucker Carlson mentioned tonight, we should not tolerate domestic terrorism, whether it is from the kids or the adults. 

Peter,

Ditto for election fraud, whether it's Democrat or Republican or other.

In fact, ditto for foreign terrorism.

In further fact, ditto for foreign interference in US elections, whether Chinese or Canadian or other.

:) 

Michael

Latest comments from Lin Wood via Telegram. Throwing down pretty some specific accusations, today, and doubling-down on Pence...

"Chief Justice John Roberts must resign today. Over the past several weeks, I have met with a courageous whistleblower who has risked his life to tell you the truth. Jeffrey Epstein arranged for the adoption of Roberts’ children. Roberts used the children to gain entry into the cabal of power & influence. FBI, Rod Rosenstein & Crowdstrike knew it all."

"Vice President Pence must resign today. Pence is on videos captured by FBI. Discussions about murdering judges. Roberts was involved. So was Hillary Clinton."

"Hillary Clinton thought she had rigged the 2016 election. The plan after her election was to kill federal judges so that Hillary could stack the judiciary. US Supreme Court targeted. FBI was complicit."

"Justice Scalia learned of the plan to kill members of the judiciary. He reported it to the White House. Shortly thereafter, Justice Scalia was murdered."

(I'm not able to copy the whistleblower video from Telegram to here, sorry.)

Lin Wood also shared a video from Paul Harvey, " If I Were The Devil", while saying "Paul Harvey tried to warn us in 1965."

It's interesting in its own right, much of it demonstrable to today, in the methods being used in the attempt to destroy the western world...I don't think it's too far off the mark...

Michael wrote: In further fact, ditto for foreign interference in US elections, whether Chinese or Canadian or other. end quote

I can’t see many being influenced by foreigners but jeez, look at ThatGuy’s list of conspiracy theories. Are they domestic or foreign and how many people believed the lies?

Could libertarians and O’ists have influenced the election by voting for President Trump? If they had spoken out AND voted for the most libertarian candidate in a hundred years he could have won the election. Peter

Notes. “Welcome back to Civics class, boys and girls. Let’s keep the discussion going. We’ll start out with a true or false topic. Mitch McConnell on the Senate floor was quoted as saying, "The mob was fed lies. They were provoked by the president and other powerful people." What do you think?

“I disagree,” said Mick. “That’s false. The election was rigged in several states so the provocation was from the cheaters.”

“Wait a minute,” said Mindy. “Provoke means to stimulate or incite (someone) to do or feel something, especially by arousing anger in them. But no force was involved! So how can feeling ticked off over a grievance force an insurrection attempt? I mean I got mad at the governor’s Coronavirus restrictions but I didn’t riot at the State House.”

“And Biden on his first day in office is letting illegal immigrants into America. He’s going to tear down the wall!” said Lawrence angrily. "Let's go protect the wall! Who's with me?"

Additional comment from Lin Wood, regarding his whistleblower:

"The whistleblower has been brutally tortured and he and his wife have lived in fear of death. The guilty parties thought their threats silenced him. Further damning evidence was sealed for alleged National Security purposes in a federal court in Maryland. False charges were brought against the whistleblower. He decided to risk his life to speak truth. He did so as a believer in God. He is a hero. In time, I pray that he will be pardoned and honored for his courage in revealing the truth. If FBI or other nefarious actors harm him now they will only further indict themselves and prove their guilt. Pray for Psalm 91 protection for this brave man and whistleblower. - Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸"

1 hour ago, Peter said:

I can’t see many being influenced by foreigners...

Peter,

The mainstream is not talking much about this, but Ratcliffe confirmed that there was Chinese interference in the 2020 election and the CIA squelched this information. 

Here's an article in the Epoch Times dated Jan 17. 

China ‘Sought to Influence’ 2020 US Election, Director of National Intelligence Assesses
Senior CIA officials pressured analysts to withdraw assessment

Director of National Intelligence (DNI) John Ratcliffe assessed that China interfered in the 2020 federal elections, according to a letter transmitted to Congress.

In the letter (pdf), Ratcliffe alleges that intelligence about China’s election interference was suppressed by management at the CIA, which pressured analysts to withdraw their support for the view.

Citing a report by the Intelligence Community’s analytic ombudsman Barry Zulauf, the director of national intelligence said that some analysts were reluctant to describe China’s actions as election interference because the analysts disagreed with the policies of President Donald Trump.

The Washington Examiner published Ratcliffe’s letter and the ombudsman report on Jan. 17, 10 days after publishing an original report on the documents. 

And on it goes.

That's the foreign thing (or better, one of them). Not foreigners talking to people to get them to vote one way or another.

You can't fix a problem if you refuse to look at it and all you do is mock it.

There is evidence galore of election fraud and foreign interference. The courts did not look at this evidence and dismiss it. They refused to look at it.

Take a look at the court cases and they are all punted or dismissed on procedural grounds.

Michael

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Lin Wood also shared a video from Paul Harvey, " If I Were The Devil", while saying "Paul Harvey tried to warn us in 1965."

It's interesting in its own right, much of it demonstrable to today, in the methods being used in the attempt to destroy the western world...

Meanwhile, ARI UK just posted the following video: "Good Riddance, Donald Trump."
I personally don't have the patience or the stomach to watch it. But I post it because it's a contrast to the Paul Harvey video that Lin Wood posted.  And if it's in line with everything else the ARI has said, it's probably along the lines of "Biden's bad, but Trump is worse." And that's most likely motivated by the well-known idea of Peikoff's (despite his own campaign contribution to Trump) of the "imminent theological takeover in 50 years or sooner line that he once made regarding the Religious Right.

What gets me is that, faced with a choice of Biden or Trump, re communism or Christianity, that the ARI would allow it's anti-religious bias (Rand did say she wrote ATLAS to challenge 2000 years of Christianity, after all, making her not THE antiChrist, but AN antiChrist, at least...though she did give him credit for proto-individualism.)

But if she thought religion was bad, she thought communism was worse. But it seems to me that many O'ists would rather dismiss any evidence of deep state communist takeover as "conspiracy" mostly because of the religious nature of the people talking about it. (nevermind that they are showing objective proof...throwing the baby out with the bathwater to keep intellectually pure.) One could say that it's the nature of their Christian faith that enables them to believe in "conspiracies" (and to have faith that there is something going on behind-the-scenes, working in the name of Jesus against the "godless communists"),   but it could also be said that their attention to the evils of the world via Christianity is what is enabling them to see the evils below the surface, evils that orgO'ism, with all its talk of reason and logic, seem to be willing to ignore or minimize. (It's as if Ayn Rand may as well had never written WE THE LIVING.) And, it's often their faith that gets them through seemingly impossible odds, when logic and reason might otherwise indicate all hope is lost, causing one to throw in the towel prematurely. (And that doesn't necessarily mean to "wait for Godot", but using that faith to carry on by finding other means and solutions; see the founding fathers, for example...Rand did offer her own version of faith, at least: "Romantic Realism". Contra to the earlier "Romantics" who fought despite believing in their doom, Rand believe that we could fight and win.)

Do they really think that Objectivist will survive and thrive under Biden? Whatever Rand thought of religion, she certainly though people had a right to believe, as long as they didn't initiate force. Can the same be said about the left/communists of China/Deep State? They've already begun persecuting Christians...

"First, they came for the Christians, but I did not speak up, because I was not a Christian..."

32 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The mainstream is not talking much about this, but Ratcliffe confirmed that there was Chinese interference in the 2020 election and the CIA squelched this information. 

Just look how this, which was laughed at and mocked as a conspiracy theory (especially on CNN and MSNBC and other fake news medial outlets) when it first came out, results in good things when it gets to people who can effect official action:

I have a feeling a whole lot more is coming, even if Biden gets sworn in.

When people look at the evidence of a crime, they see the crime. When they refuse to look or can't look for whatever reason, they don't see the crime.

A hell of a lot of people are looking now.

Michael

• Thanks 1