Project Veritas strikes hard. It has Jack Dorsey on video.

I will post an alt tech copy as soon as I can find one since this one is definitely going down.

For now, here is the article on the Veritas site: EXCLUSIVE: Twitter Insider Records CEO Jack Dorsey Laying Out Roadmap for Future Political Censorship … ‘We Are Focused on One Account [President Trump] Right Now, But This is Going to be Much Bigger Than Just One Account’

There is a video of this on that site and it will not go down.

EDIT: Silly me. I just looked and there is a video on BitChute on Project Veritas's  channel.

TWITTER INSIDER SECRETLY RECORDS CEO JACK DORSEY DETAILING AGENDA FOR FURTHER POLITICAL CENSORSHIP

image.png

END EDIT.

Notice that Dorsey said after they finish with "this one account" (Trump's), they are going to focus on QAnon and the process will go on for weeks.

If QAnon is not serious to these people, what are they afraid of?

I, myself, was going to phase the Q and QAnon phenomenon to the edges of my focus because the election the Biden fraud looks like it won at least in terms of this election and it is all over but the grieving. But now I think I'll keep my interest in Q and QAnon more central. A few more weeks at the minimum.

After all, Dorsey himself just endorsed Q. Whatever he censors will likely be the legitimate parts of Q and what's left will bogus parts. 

:) 

I bet Q and QAnon becomes a kind of information underground railroad, except it will be right in the faces of the authoritarians and driving them crazy. And if that becomes the case, I'm in. I will use the identify correctly to evaluate correctly standard, but I'll be in with both feet.

Thank you Jack Dorsey, for making Q great again.

Michael

"BLM Activist Arrested For Siege on U.S. Capitol"

WASHINGTON, D.C. – A Utah man was charged today in federal court in the District of Columbia in connection with the riots at the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday, Jan. 6, 2021.

John Earle Sullivan, a Black Lives Matter Activist and anti-Trumper, was charged by complaint with one count of knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority, one count of violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds, and one count of interfering with law enforcement engaged in the lawful performance of their official duties incident to and during the commission of civil disorder.

https://breaking911.com/breaking-blm-activist-arrested-for-siege-on-u-s-capitol/

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

The pro-Trump press is spreading this story, but when they feature John Earle Sullivan, call him a domestic terrorist and CNN guest.

Michael

Via DiscloseTV:

"Black Lives Matter activist John Sullivan, who posed as Trump supporter during Capitol riot, was caught on video saying, 'We gotta get this shit burned,' and 'it’s our house motherfuckers' and 'we are getting this shit.'  According to arrest warrant..."

And the Justice.gov affadavit on him:

https://www.justice.gov/opa/page/file/1354781/download

For people who want to keep hanging on to hope until the last moment, and I admit, I am one of them (notice I never say "once Biden is inaugurated," I always say, "if Biden gets sworn in"), here is an Alex Jones video dated yesterday (Jan. 13) interviewing Dr. Steve Pieczenik.

Is This Dr. Steve Pieczenik's Last Appearance on Infowars?

image.png

Pieczenik claims that Biden will not be sworn in, that President Trump will be, and that massive arrests will happen of top political actors. 

He said openly that we are right now in the middle of a military coup. As I understand it, this means these arrests will not come from an action by President Trump, but instead by the military itself.

I would chalk all this up to wishful thinking except for one thing. Pieczenik has been engaged in orchestrating military coups all over the world. Not LARPING. Actual military takeovers of countries from within. Also, Alex said Pieczenik has been right in well over 90% of what he has said on Alex's show over the years.

He said that the military is divided, but the generals who are doing this now have Washington DC full of soldiers. I know I have seen reports of large tanks going down the streets of DC. And everyone on left and right are asking, why such excessive firepower for a virtual inauguration?

Maybe this is it and the US government will not be handed over to a CCP puppet impostor. 

I sure hope so.

I'm not saying this is fact. I don't know what I don't know. If someone calls this nonsense, I believe they don't know just as much as I don't know. :) So their statement calling this nonsense is nonsense itself if they are trying to claim it as a fact. They are guessing and like all guesses, they might end up being right or wrong. But not because they know.

So what do I know? At least I know what I see. And what I see is a huge military presence that has been building up inside the country, not just in DC. Also, it's kinda hard to ignore a line of tanks near the Capitol and White House while soldiers sleep on the bare floor of the Capitol. Also, I see Pelosi's panic.

Either way, the more I think about it and analyze it, the more I am sure the MAGA movement will win regardless of who gets sworn in next week. But that's for a different post.

Michael

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

For people who want to keep hanging on to hope until the last moment...

...the more I think about it and analyze it, the more I am sure the MAGA movement will win regardless of who gets sworn in next week. But that's for a different post.

See also Napoleon and the Battle of Austerlitz. :)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Austerlitz

---------------------------------
"Goonies never say 'die'."

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

This kind of stuff keeps popping up more and more. Not necessarily pictures like in this case, but open links between US politicians (and other notable people) and the CCP.

During the Cold War, Soviet dupes at least were sneaky about it. Today, Red Chinese dupes aren't even bothering to try to hide it.

5 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

https://twitter.com/LouDobbs/status/1349849922112204800?s=20

BREAKING:
@jsolomonReports reports that Pres. Trump has ordered the declassification of intelligence docs from Obamagate, including Christopher Steele’s debriefings and FBI asset Stefan Halper’s instructions. Expected to be released tomorrow or Monday.

Bravo!  First step in a majorly right direction.  More, please, soon, like in the next few days.

Ellen

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Pieczenik claims that Biden will not be sworn in, that President Trump will be, and that massive arrests will happen of top political actors. 

Here is a discussion of that and of several other similar theories floating around about Biden not being sworn in or being allowed to be sworn in and immediately removed from office.

Mike Adams is looking at all this and saying he, himself, does not know what is coming. That it is possible Biden will be sworn in. Like me, he believes if that happens and none of this other stuff does, the administration will collapse under the weight of its own corruption added to the exposure it has received.

Sometimes Mike goes too far, but this is one of his better videos. He doesn't go far at all here. He's just comparing different scenarios that have famous people attached to them. 

image.png

I highly recommend this video for those who want to keep hope alive.

Michael

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Irony: Apologizing for posting a claim that I thought was unverified/possibly false, only to find out that there may be sauce to it, after all...In this case, I'll be happy to be wrong in my vigilance... :)

(Sometimes, ya have to play "Devil's advocate"; other times...well, "never interfere with an enemy in the process of destroying themselves...")

"Did CNN Accidentally Prove That Trump Did NOT Call for Violence at the Capitol?"

The bottom line: CNN’s report contradicts everything the left has alleged about the violence at the Capitol and undermines the justification for impeaching Trump. The riot at the Capitol was either planned in advance, or inspired by President Trump’s speech. It simply cannot be both.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2021/01/14/did-cnn-accidentally-prove-that-trump-did-not-incite-the-violence-at-the-capitol-n1346680?utm_source=pjmedia&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl_pm&newsletterad=&bcid=b64fe6d411b2e38abbbeef601f1b28a1&recip=28420294

My Galt...this is the gift gaffe that keeps on giving...now, Instagram is banning people from talking about the CNN story? Can you say "over the target?" :)

Via Brad Fitzgerald at GAB:
https://gab.com/Gruvedawg/posts/105560048025198549

"Instagram is censoring any mention of cnn’s infiltration of the capital building.

"On Thursday night, damning new footage showed CNN’s Jade Sacker inside of the Capitol with John Sullivan, the BLM member who was charged by federal prosecutors for inciting chaos on January 6th.

"Sacker co-conspired with the liberal activist in order to cause chaos and make Trump supporters look bad."

"Video footage in link ..."

https://trendingpolitics.com/breaking-bombshell-cnn-was

2 items of interest:

German Chancellor Angela Merkel is stepping down...

https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/01/13/cdu-chair-merkel-conservatism-germany/

And

"Dutch government resigns over child benefits scandal"

"The Dutch government has resigned amid an escalating scandal over child benefits in which more than 20,000 families were wrongly accused of fraud by the tax authority."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jan/15/dutch-government-resigns-over-child-benefits-scandal

23 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

More:

"Pentagon Names 9 New Chinese Companies With Ties to Chinese Military"

"The U.S. Department of Defense on Jan. 14 added nine Chinese companies to a growing list of companies with ties to the Chinese military.

"Among the nine companies were cellphone maker Xiaomi, semiconductor equipment maker Advanced Micro-Fabrication Equipment (AMEC), chip designer GOWIN Semiconductor, state-owned China National Aviation Holding, and aircraft manufacturer Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China (Comac), according to a press release from the Pentagon.

"The latest additions mean the United States has designated a total of 44 Chinese companies as those with links to the Chinese military, formally known as the People’s Liberation Army.

"All of these companies are now subjected to a new U.S. investment ban, requiring U.S. investors to divest their holdings of securities of the blacklisted companies by Nov. 11, 2021. U.S. trading of securities in these companies is also prohibited after the ban went into effect on Jan. 11.

"President Donald Trump signed an executive order (pdf) on Nov. 12 last year announcing the investment ban. He issued an amendment order on Jan. 13 strengthening the ban."

https://www.theepochtimes.com/pentagon-names-9-new-chinese-companies-with-ties-to-chinese-military_3657855.html

"Senate Judiciary has publicly released declassified documents including key intel on FISA, Crossfire Hurricane, and Trump Campaign surveillance."
via Committee of the Judiciary

FISA Abuse Investigation

January 15, 2021

Chairman Graham released 11 transcripts of interviews conducted during the Senate Judiciary Committee's inquiry into the origins and aftermath of the Crossfire Hurricane Investigation.  (press release)

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/fisa-investigation

"Washington Post photographer captures a close-up of My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell's notes for a meeting with President Trump"

For more pictures, see this post at Gab:

"Mike Lindell visiting the WH and signaling legit/obvious comms."

✅ Save the Constitution
✅ Insurrection Act
✅ Kash Patel
✅ Foreign Interference in the election
✅ Knights Templar ring

*but nothing's happening

https://gab.com/OutlawJW/posts/105562103922436548

Now, there are attempts to "cancel" Lindell with BED, BATH, AND BEYOND, or face boycotts...over the target?

https://twitter.com/meiselasb/status/1350212601108566017?s=20

btw - Here is a common element in all the Deep State crap: immunity from legal consequences.

Think about it. Companies that make vaccines are immune from liability. Social media platforms are immune from liability. The FISA courts are immune from scrutiny, much less liability.

Whenever you see an entity that gets such immunity, it will grow into an authoritarian monster. And there the Deep State will be, invading it and taking it over.

Michael

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

btw - Here is a common element in all the Deep State crap: immunity from legal consequences.

I am looking around for my covid immunity shot. Any suggestions? CVS? Walgreens? My wife suggests the VA but they took too long on one other crucial matter, though they came through in the end.  

For people who are calling the idea crackpot that something serious and bad will happen to major US government people before Jan. 20, this tweet kinda says not so fast.

All that in Europe at the inauguration time of a US President?

Does anyone believe this is mere coincidence?

Add that to the massive military buildup in DC for a virtual inauguration, and something doesn't make sense if all is peace and luv...

Steve Pieczenik, in particular, has been saying this stuff is coming for quite a while. And he is saying a lot more is coming over the next few days, that this is just the beginning.

I, for one, hope so.

Michael

• Upvote 1