16 minutes ago, Marc said:

Patrick Byrne tweeted 33 minutes ago that he thinks it's up to 14 Senators now!!!!!!!!!!

Trump for President!!!!!!!

#another 8 years!!!!!!!!!!!

16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just heard the fat lady sing!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to MSK, Ms.Ellen and whomever else loves President Trump!!!!!!!

• Like 1

This is the part people who transit in legalese don't get about lawyers like Lin Wood.

Can anyone ever imagine Marc Elias or Andrew Weissmann being satisfied with revealing TRUTH?

No. They are worried about using the law as a bludgeon to persecute and destroy people or embezzle funds. Their main weapons are dirty tricks and technicalities with semantics.

As far as TRUTH goes, any satisfaction they get comes in hiding it.

Michael

• Upvote 1

Tilden or Blood!

Which Senators will join Hawley in adding their names to objections submitted during the joint session January 6?

Ted Cruz's Senate website names the names in a press release today: Joint Statement from Senators Cruz, Johnson, Lankford, Daines, Kennedy, Blackburn, Braun, Senators-Elect Lummis, Marshall, Hagerty, Tuberville.

America is a Republic whose leaders are chosen in democratic elections. Those elections, in turn, must comply with the Constitution and with federal and state law.

"When the voters fairly decide an election, pursuant to the rule of law, the losing candidate should acknowledge and respect the legitimacy of that election. And, if the voters choose to elect a new office-holder, our Nation should have a peaceful transfer of power.

"The election of 2020, like the election of 2016, was hard fought and, in many swing states, narrowly decided. The 2020 election, however, featured unprecedented allegations of voter fraud, violations and lax enforcement of election law, and other voting irregularities.

"Voter fraud has posed a persistent challenge in our elections, although its breadth and scope are disputed. By any measure, the allegations of fraud and irregularities in the 2020 election exceed any in our lifetimes.

"And those allegations are not believed just by one individual candidate. Instead, they are widespread. Reuters/Ipsos polling, tragically, shows that 39% of Americans believe ‘the election was rigged.' That belief is held by Republicans (67%), Democrats (17%), and Independents (31%).

"Some Members of Congress disagree with that assessment, as do many members of the media.

"But, whether or not our elected officials or journalists believe it, that deep distrust of our democratic processes will not magically disappear. It should concern us all. And it poses an ongoing threat to the legitimacy of any subsequent administrations.

"Ideally, the courts would have heard evidence and resolved these claims of serious election fraud. Twice, the Supreme Court had the opportunity to do so; twice, the Court declined.

"On January 6, it is incumbent on Congress to vote on whether to certify the 2020 election results. That vote is the lone constitutional power remaining to consider and force resolution of the multiple allegations of serious voter fraud.

"At that quadrennial joint session, there is long precedent of Democratic Members of Congress raising objections to presidential election results, as they did in 1969, 2001, 2005, and 2017. And, in both 1969 and 2005, a Democratic Senator joined with a Democratic House Member in forcing votes in both houses on whether to accept the presidential electors being challenged.

"The most direct precedent on this question arose in 1877, following serious allegations of fraud and illegal conduct in the Hayes-Tilden presidential race. Specifically, the elections in three states-Florida, Louisiana, and South Carolina-were alleged to have been conducted illegally.

"In 1877, Congress did not ignore those allegations, nor did the media simply dismiss those raising them as radicals trying to undermine democracy. Instead, Congress appointed an Electoral Commission-consisting of five Senators, five House Members, and five Supreme Court Justices-to consider and resolve the disputed returns.

"We should follow that precedent. To wit, Congress should immediately appoint an Electoral Commission, with full investigatory and fact-finding authority, to conduct an emergency 10-day audit of the election returns in the disputed states. Once completed, individual states would evaluate the Commission's findings and could convene a special legislative session to certify a change in their vote, if needed.

"Accordingly, we intend to vote on January 6 to reject the electors from disputed states as not ‘regularly given' and ‘lawfully certified' (the statutory requisite), unless and until that emergency 10-day audit is completed.

"We are not naïve. We fully expect most if not all Democrats, and perhaps more than a few Republicans, to vote otherwise. But support of election integrity should not be a partisan issue. A fair and credible audit-conducted expeditiously and completed well before January 20-would dramatically improve Americans' faith in our electoral process and would significantly enhance the legitimacy of whoever becomes our next President. We owe that to the People.

"These are matters worthy of the Congress, and entrusted to us to defend. We do not take this action lightly. We are acting not to thwart the democratic process, but rather to protect it. And every one of us should act together to ensure that the election was lawfully conducted under the Constitution and to do everything we can to restore faith in our Democracy."

compromise-1877-04504v.webp

Meanwhile, just outside Dodge:

(3) Nicholas Sandmann on Twitter: "I’m sorry but what the hell" / Twitter

19 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

William,

I actually tweeted to Sandmann yesterday about this, in one of the few tweets I do.

I got a few likes and a retweet. It means very little, though. The thought is the true value.

Michael

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

William,

I actually tweeted to Sandmann yesterday about this, in one of the few tweets I do.

I got a few likes and a retweet. It means very little, though. The thought is the true value.

Michael

Just an ironic observation of mine from watching this all go down on Twitter:
Seeing a lot of "WTF?" towards Lin Woods about all this, along with a LOT of "I only put faith/trust in God, all else pay cash" type of comments. The irony is that Lin is invoking God a LOT, but then even someone like Praying Medic, who will talk of his own dreams as prophecies, are scratching their heads at Lin. That doesn't even mention all the Qanon people coming up with their own outlandish theories, such as JFKJR being alive, or using "gematria" to find secret codes, etc...

But what's even MORE ironic to me is that out of all those Twitter "Christian soldiers for Trump" (not an official name/group, just my categorization), if anyone has EARNED consideration for outlandish claims, it's Lin Wood, as you indicated in your response to Sandmann, not because of claims of prophecies, etc, but because of his track record in court. Would he really be saying things that could get him sued for defamation, etc, would he not know better, and maybe he DOES have insider information that others don't? (They say a lawyer never asks a question to which they don't already know the answer.) Sure, there's the possibility that he's simply lost his gourd, but when the people who are otherwise on his side are questioning it while promoting their own pet theories and accusations, let alone the appeals to more mundane religious appeals.

In short, well, I don't know. From my vantage point, I may as well only be watching a movie. But sometimes, fact is stranger than fiction. Maybe Wood has lost his marbles. But his claims about Epstein are not supernatural, nor so outlandish as to be outside the realm of possibility. So, we wait and see...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

In short, well, I don't know. From my vantage point, I may as well only be watching a movie. Maybe Wood has lost his marbles. But his claims about Epstein are not supernatural, nor so outlandish as to be outside the realm of possibility. So, we wait and see...

TG,

And as far as Lin's comment about Pence being executed by a firing squad that is making the chatter-sphere go apeshit, that has 100% basis in fact. During former AG Bill Barr's term of office, the firing squad was reinstituted as a form of execution. Also, the death penalty is one of the penalties for treason.

If Pence was engaged in treason, execution by firing is the law and one very legal outcome.

Do I think Pence was engaged in treason? Before Lin said it, I would have said, no, based on President Trump's trust in him and his general public persona. Now that Lin said it, I went into "wait and see" mode, at least wait and see why Lin said that. No doubt the solution to the mystery will appear before long.

As a speculation, I believe Lin is smoking people out from underneath the bushes. (Pun intended as in Bushes. :) )

If Pence is not there, he will not come running out and Lin, as I have seen him do before, will apologize and own up to being imperfect. If Pence is there and comes running out, man, was the US getting fucked big time.

But at root, I believe this bombast was Lin's way of telling Pence, very publicly, do not take this election fraud issue and the VP's role in it lightly. Do not play political games with it. The consequences can become as serious as war--for you (Pence) and for the country.

Michael

It strikes me more of inside jobs, the picture I saw proporting to be antifa  antics in Pelosi’s driveway is a little right on the nose and too ..something. It feels like a ploy to pretend DJT and the Nance have the same enemies . Throwing a little cocaine turtle in the mix is probably just a hamfisted artifact.

20 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Gohmert lost.

Gohmert is not at a loss for words.

Gohmert lost the appeal to the Fifth Circuit.

5thCircuitGohmertReject.jpg

From an editorial by Ann Coulter:

---------------------------------------------

Trump warned that there would be massive fraud with mail-in ballots, but as with all his other great points, he didn’t actually do anything about it. True, Trump tweeted, “There is NO WAY (ZERO!) that Mail-In Ballots will be anything less than substantially fraudulent.” It turns out that didn’t actually accomplish anything. It was much like his “LAW & ORDER!” tweets or this (my favorite) tweet: “bring our troops back home. Stop the ENDLESS WARS!”

Far from an “authoritarian,” Trump seemed to be utterly unaware that he was president.

Now it’s too late. The vote fraud is baked in the cake. At least this time, one of the victims of Trump’s all-talk presidency is him.

Currently, the fate of Western civilization comes down to two runoff Senate elections in Georgia. If Republicans win, they will hold the U.S. Senate. Even with a handful of Mitt Romneys, the Democrats’ most psychotic plans will be dead on arrival. That means: No Green New Deal, no District of Columbia statehood, no court packing and no mass amnesty.

But if they lose, the Democrats will have the trifecta: the presidency, the House and the Senate, and welcome to hell.

---------------------------------------------

I am a fan of Ann Coulter as a warrior, but I have discerned a difference between her and me ever since she started going off on President Trump.

I think she would be perfectly happy if Trump cheated to win.

I would not be happy. In fact, I would stop supporting President Trump in a heartbeat if that happened.

As I exist with this moral sentiment and conscience, I am 100% certain millions and millions of people who support President Trump exist, also.

Now for a catty dig.

Ann would probably do better to not date Bill Maher (or other hardcore liberals) anymore, or at least for a stretch. The pillow talk seems to be getting to her.

:)

Michael

• Thanks 2

On 12/31/2020 at 10:46 AM, ThatGuy said:

The movie just got a bit more surreal...

About the possibility that Jeffrey Epstein is still alive:

Unless the medical examiner was bribed to give a false cause of death - or, more extreme, to certify the "death" of a non-existent corpse - someone died of strangulation in the cell where Jeffrey Epstein was confined.

I don’t believe that Trump would have arranged to have a substitute for Epstein murdered, but I think it's quite plausible that Epstein himself would have had a "double" strangled and then gone into hiding - and that Lin Wood found out.

Ellen

3 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

About the possibility that Jeffrey Epstein is still alive:

Unless the medical examiner was bribed to give a false cause of death - or, more extreme, to certify the "death" of a non-existent corpse - someone died of strangulation in the cell where Jeffrey Epstein was confined.

I don’t believe that Trump would have arranged to have a substitute for Epstein murdered, but I think it's quite plausible that Epstein himself would have had a "double" strangled and then gone into hiding - and that Lin Wood found out.

Ellen

All I know is that Lin Wood has way too much confidence to just be blah blah blahing.

Wood has the goods, pretty sure that there will be head fakes as well but Elwe got this, 6 ways to 6th of January.

Bidens best play is to cut a deal for immunity and concede and read a nice statement.

Either way, the fat lady keeps singing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a nice little piece of history unfolding right before our eyes.

After this conversation, what did Raffensperger do?

The idiot thought he was going to do a gotcha on President Trump.

And WaPo, of course, edited the audio in a way they thought President Trump would look bad.

Here's a direct link to the four and a half minute edited audio WaPo put out. It doesn't embed, so you have to click on the link.

Audio: Trump berates Ga. secretary of state, urges him to ‘find’ votes

In a one-hour phone call on Saturday with Georgia election officials, President Trump insisted he won the state and threatened vague legal consequences if the officials did not act. These are excerpts from the call.

These idiots think that because President Trump said, "I just want to find 11,780 votes," with Georgia's election officials, that he was asking them to do something illegal.

If you listen to the call, President Trump is giving Raffensperger and anyone else on the call the opportunity to come clean by asking them things like (I paraphrase), Are you sure you want to say that?, and Do you know anything about ballots being shredded?, and Do you know anything about the Dominion machines being moved out?, and You know this is illegal, right? This last was said more than once and referred to several crimes.

My favorite is right after telling them they can't let the election crimes he mentioned happen. This one is not a paraphrase, but a direct quote: "You know, I mean, I'm notifying you that you're letting it happen."

So why do I keep calling them idiots?

Because this is evidence.

They can no longer say they misunderstood the President, that they were unaware that there was a potential crime, that they were willing to look into it, etc. etc. etc. 

President Trump gave them every possible out to come clean or just show willingness to address the crimes he mentioned or rectify the blatant disparity in fraudulent votes with a recalculation, and they refused it all. 

What they did on tape is tantamount to a full confession once proof of the crime is presented in an unequivocal form--added to lying about it. It's like saying, "Yes, we stand by the results, we produced them, but we deny any fraud was committed."

Let me rephrase that to show just how stupid that was. Imagine a back robber has marked money that he just stole from a bank and an authority tells him to come clean. And he says, "Yes, I suddenly have all this money, it's right there and I tallied it up. But I did not steal it even though I was in the bank earlier today. I don't know anything about a bank robbery."

President Trump did not need the FBI to get this confession out of them. 

Michael

• Upvote 1

btw - Here is the full audio at WaPo.

It's clear to me that Raffensperger knows he is busted and doesn't have a clue on to what to do about it other than deny in the face of hard proof. I think he even knows something else. He is already marked by his cronies to be their fall guy.

I doubt a fall guy will cut it, I think many more of them are going down than they think, but that's beside the point. Raffensperger is going down and he sounds like he knows it. He sounds scared as hell.

I will try to find these WaPo audios, the full one and the edited one, at alt sites as backup.

EDIT: btw - If you want to hear what President Trump sounds like behind the scenes, the full audio is a great way to experience it. What you will hear is in total contrast to people who claim Trump is suffering doubts about winning. And, it is in total contrast to the first media spin that Trump tried to get the election officials to do something wrong. In fact, this audio is starting to be called another Covington moment by the media.

Michael

I forgot to mention, the full WaPo call is full of beeps to protect the guilty.

One of the recurring beeps was Ruby Freeman.

HUGE: TRUMP DROPS A BOMB DURING PHONE CALL! Tells Raffensperger “Vote Scammer and Hustler” Ruby Freeman Was Behind 18,000 FRAUDULENT VOTES in Suitcase Scandal! (VIDEO)

From the article:

Later the far left Washington Post released the full audio from the call.

One thing that is noticeable in the first five minutes of the call is the Washington Post beeped out a name of a person who President Trump calls out Ruby Freeman a “vote scammer and professional fraudster.”

Then, President Trump dropped THIS BOMB — Ruby Freeman and her comrades manufactured 18,000 fraudulent votes for Joe Biden in the State Farm Center after ALL election observers were sent home for the night.

Here is the text:

President Trump:  We have at least 18,000, that’s on tape.  We had them counted very painstakingly.  18,000 voters having to with BEEP (Ruby Freeman).  She’s a vote scammer, a professional vote scammer and hustler.  BEEP (Ruby Freeman) that is the tape that is shown all over the world.  It makes everybody look bad, you, me and everybody else.  Number one, they said very clearly, and it’s been reported that they said that there’s a water main break.  Everybody fled the area.  And then they came back.  BEEP (Ruby Freeman) and her daughter and a few people.  There were no Republican poll watchers.  Actually, there were no Democrat poll watchers.  I guess they were them.  But there were no Democrats either.  And no law enforcement.  Early in the morning they went to the table with the black robe, the black shield and they pulled out the votes.  Those votes were put there a number of hours before.  Brad, you would know.  It was probably eight hours, or seven hours before, and then it was stuffed with votes.   They weren’t in an official voter boxes they were in what looked to be suitcases, or trunks, or suitcases.  But they weren’t in voter boxes.  The minimum number they could be because they watched it certified in slow motion, instant replay, if you can believe it, and it was magnified many times over,  and the minimum it was was 18,000 ballots all for Biden.

The Gateway Pundit was first to identify Ruby Freeman, her daughter Shaye Moss and supervisor Ralph Jones, Sr. in the suitcase fraud scandal that was caught on tape and went viral online.

For some reason, a lot of people think this doesn't matter.

Michael

Good God! (That's the second post I start with that just now. But I mean, like, Good God!)

The Deep State allowed progressivism to dumb down Americans--even in Congress.

Prayer to Open 117th Congress Ends with “Amen” and “Awoman” (VIDEO)

You have to see this to believe it. In fact, I saw this earlier and thought it was a spoof.

I stand in awe. But not of the Almighty when it comes from this doofus.

I stand jaw-dropped at the zombification that happens when the craving to submit to a crowd eats a person's mind and then shits it out.

Michael

• Upvote 1