3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

That [Rudy pertaining to Sidney Powell's efforts] is a bit of cognitive dissonance that gets through to me at times, also.

Since I have produced artists, I see a pattern that reminds me of professional vanity, and even self-awareness of it.

Professional vanity is actually my suspicion, too.

Michael,

You quote from a Marshall report titled

McConnell Says For Trump To Concede to VOTER FRAUD – ASK WHY!

It is appearing that the corruption is EVERYWHERE!

. . .

Let’s all look close at the ones who want us to take the voter fraud we now have in our face and put it into a box forever. Especially when each day it becomes more clear that more things took place than we knew the day before. It appears we have a clear case of sedition and all can take a good look at what the process of a modern day overthrow of the government really is. There is no doubt that a swamp cleaning is about to erupt on a scale no one saw coming.

The ubiquity of the corruption is why I won’t be confident of Trump’s being inaugurated for a second term until/unless he is.  I believe that the extent and depth of the swamp is huge, and that the swamp critters of all varieties dread what’s coming if Trump is President for a second term.  I hope, intensely, that on January 20, 2021, Trump is re-inaugurated, but I'm not counting on the outcome I’m hoping for until/unless it happens.

Ellen

1 hour ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Michael,

The ubiquity of the corruption is why I won’t be confident of Trump’s being inaugurated for a second term until/unless he is.  I believe that the extent and depth of the swamp is huge, and that the swamp critters of all varieties dread what’s coming if Trump is President for a second term.  I hope, intensely, that on January 20, 2021, Trump is re-inaugurated, but I'm not counting on the outcome I’m hoping for until/unless it happens.

Ellen

I cannot prove it to you yet, because I literally do not have the evidence yet!

We all are going to see some tremendous evidence coming out and so much from now to then.

The rats are all showing themselves, folks are cutting deals ( rats being rats), and there is simply 90% minimum of what's still to come out.

"Fish jumped off the hook, didn't it baby" 

Who's zooming who?

"Take another look and tell me baby"

The rabbit has the gun.

The hunters become the hunted.

I promise you Ellen, January 20, high noon, its ours.

Remember what they say about good lawyers, never ask a question at a trial that you don't know the answer to.

Our beautiful friend, Lin Wood, is all knowing at this point, speaking like a man who knows his evidence.

I want to raise some money and see if we can do our own Mount Rushmore up here in the Rockies!

Trump, Powell, Wood and Rudy.

Edited by Marc
Grammar

The ubiquity of the corruption is why I won’t be confident of Trump’s being inaugurated for a second term until/unless he is.

Ellen,

My rationale for being confident is based on looking at President Trump and certain people around him, not at the others. During stretches of research, when I keep looking at others for too long, I catch myself getting into doubtful mode. But then I pull myself out and look back at President Trump from the following frame--and I get even more confident than before:

1. President Trump knows what we know. He is smart enough to see the reality of everything we are discussing here. I don't believe there is a singe fundamental fraud/swamp issue we have covered that he does not know, that is, that he has not known for a long time.

Including the possibility of many Republicans in Congress and elsewhere having used crooked Dominion voting machine outcomes in their own elections. I think he even knew there was a high chance the 2020 election would go against him, especially from mail-in ballot fraud. He was certainly vocal enough about it starting months before the election date.

2. President Trump, including certain people around him like Mike Pompeo, are making and implementing long-term plans involving the federal government--both here in America and around the world--and they are acting like Trump will have a second term. They are not discussing contingencies or showing any signs that they will not be there after the upcoming Jan 20. That leads me to believe they know things most people don't know, including what they are going to do about it. 

I use Pompeo as one example. There are many people doing the same and many military maneuvers happening right now that don't make sense except in light of guaranteeing that an honest election--with the fraud cleaned up--will be the basis for swearing in the next administration (meaning Trump's).

3. President Trump likes to set traps and let opponents fall into them. This is a traditional part of his negotiating pattern in gaining leverage. Not only that, he likes bombastic traps that result in a great story. And he loves to be unpredictable. Is there any doubt that spirit is still inside him? 

4. President Trump always wins in the end--the higher the stakes, the more he wins. He had some failures earlier in life, but more recently, the only failures he has had have been along the way to final victory.

5. Even though the swamp is pervasive, President Trump's popular support is so huge, so massive, he can get away with a lot--for instance, temporarily suspending habeas corpus like Honest Abe did--if he ever needs to. In the 2016 election he quipped he could shoot a man dead in the street and still keep his popularity. I believe that is literally true right now.

Here's another example. I heard Mike Adams talk about the militias in America. If President Trump made a call for all militias to come to, say, Washington DC and half a million paramilitary patriots answered that call (which number is plausible, in my view), Adams believes very few armed forces in the US would fire on them. They are all friends in and out of public service. This would create one hell of an interesting crisis.

I don't think this scenario likely, but the massive popular support of President Trump makes it a viable option. This could not possibly happen under a president without such popular support. Can anyone see, if Kamala Harris ever got to be president, what would happen if she called the militias of America to come in that fashion? What a fizzle. And the ones who did come, hell, they would come after her. :) 

Michael

Michael,

Ellen

The ubiquity of the corruption is the exact reason of my confidence, beautiful Ellen! 

Trump is playing a very high level 4D chess game, against exceptionally poor checker players, who think that their opponent has lost.

What could possibly go wrong ?

I also promise you that it is going to get worse before it gets better, so keep close to MSK, for this is why he leads!

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

. They are not discussing contingencies or showing any signs that they will not be there after the upcoming Jan 20. That leads me to believe they know things most people don't know, including what they are going to do about it. 

When POTUS says something like this, regarding the 1/6 rally, it seems as if this is not just another rally, the hype around it is big...like you said, it's as if "they know thing most people don't know, including what they are going to do about it."

41 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

When POTUS says something like this, regarding the 1/6 rally, it seems as if this is not just another rally, the hype around it is big...like you said, it's as if "they know thing most people don't know, including what they are going to do about it."

I just cannot believe that after 5 years people are still falling for the "no ground game" stuff.

Trump has ground game, deep game passing, beat special teams, top D, best coaching staff all time, a star quarterback and all other football metaphors.

And he freaking tweets it out before he even executes it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

King Trump!

Even if only for seven States and seven days!

#Washington

#Lincoln 

#Reagan

#TrumpforKing

#greatestPresidentEVER

12 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Louie Gohmert has filed a suit against Vice President Pence.  Like a lot of people giving credence to Raiklin notions, he thinks that VP can be forced to disregard certified votes during the Joint Session January 6 2021.

gohmertSuitPence.png

Who is Praying Medic?

13 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

On some people suddenly shitting their pants:

:)

There's a lot of monkeybusiness going on with this tweet, so here is the screenshot.

image.png

Right now is as good a time as any to mention a pattern I have seen over the last few weeks. It has gotten worse more recently, though.

In the morning, the fake news media/social media flood as many channels as they can with propaganda--against Trump and/or promoting acceptance of loss by Trump supporters. Later in the day, much of the stuff turns out to be wrong or spun so badly it was not worth reading or watching in the first place if facts are the standard. Then new news happens that is pro-Trump or totally unexpected with a pro-Trump slant.

Pay attention and you will see this pattern. It's like clockwork. It's a wave.

Michael

1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

Louie Gohmert has filed a suit against Vice President Pence.  Like a lot of people giving credence to Raiklin notions, he thinks that VP can be forced to disregard certified votes during the Joint Session January 6 2021.

Over on the "Enemies" side, there is some critical attention paid to the notions:

Mike Pence Cannot Block the Certification of Joe Biden’s Victory When the Senate Formally Counts Electoral College Votes on Jan. 6th.

[...] Trump on Wednesday retweeted a theory from one of his supporters calling for Pence to reject the certificates of votes from Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, falsely claiming those states did not “receive a constitutionally permissible slate of electors.”

Unfortunately for Trump, legal experts say Pence has absolutely no authority, constitutional or otherwise, to prevent ratification of the electoral college votes. The Constitution states that Pence “shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted.” The “shall” in the provision is an imperative command, unambiguously requiring the act be completed, making Pence’s role merely ceremonial.

[...]

Similarly, the Electoral Count Act of 1887—which describes the process for counting Electoral College votes—stipulates that Pence open “all the certificates and papers purporting to be certificates of the electoral votes, which certificates and papers shall be opened, presented, and acted upon in the alphabetical order of the States.”

“Note that the president of the Senate (the VP) has no special role in resolving any dispute,” Shugerman wrote, also noting that slates of electors can only be overridden if “BOTH Houses ‘concurrently reject’ that slate.”

[...]

"We'll see what happens."

44 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

Quote from the Law & Crime piece - bold added:

"[...] Trump on Wednesday retweeted a theory from one of his supporters calling for Pence to reject the certificates of votes from Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, falsely claiming those states did not 'receive a constitutionally permissible slate of electors.'"

The hell the claim is false!

Ellen

6 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Quote from the Law & Crime piece - bold added:

"[...] Trump on Wednesday retweeted a theory from one of his supporters calling for Pence to reject the certificates of votes from Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, falsely claiming those states did not 'receive a constitutionally permissible slate of electors.'"

The hell the claim is false!

Ellen

"And then, there's Maude..."

Keeping the pressure on.

Just looking from the outside, all we need is one crack in the dam to be big enough and the whole thing quickly crashes in a massive flood.

I'm as curious as hell about what it looks like from the inside. But the outside is looking pretty damn good in the growing number of cracks.

Michael

• Upvote 1

Very interesting video on the split in the military over the possibility of martial law.

Dr. Turley discusses what he calls a "painfully partisan" (meaning anti-Trump) article in Newsweek about the possibility of martial law.

Here is the Newsweek article of Dec. 24 (but I didn't read it since anti-Trump partisan garbage irritates me):

Exclusive: Donald Trump's Martial-Law Talk Has Military on Red Alert

Dr. Turley's conclusions:

1. President Trump indeed does have such powers.

2. There is a divide in the military (mostly at the top) over whether the military will obey such orders from President Trump.

3. Martial law is becoming a thing in the mainstream.

My conclusion: The people on the anti-Trump side who know the facts of these matters are scared to death.

Michael