On 12/24/2020 at 10:12 AM, william.scherk said:

Who has been "banned" from the White House?

Sidney Powell's own version of White House events on December 18, consequential events from her point of view -- from the Zenger-supplied story at Newsweek cited above.

President Donald J. Trump says he wants a lawyer to probe "election theft," but the president's leading candidate, Sidney Powell, says she has been barred from the White House by the president's own chief of staff.

[...]

By Saturday morning, Powell says, the president's most senior aides had declined to give her a Secret Service-issued pass to come and go from the West Wing. "I've been blocked from speaking to or communicating with the president since I left the Oval Office on Friday night," she says, "by apparently everyone around him."

During the Zenger interview, conducted on video in a 7th-floor suite at the Trump International Hotel in Washington DC, Powell said she has had no contact with Trump since the Dec. 18 meeting.

White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany declined to comment on the record about whether any senior officials, including Chief of Staff Mark R. Meadows, National Security Advisor Robert C. O'Brien and White House Counsel Pat A. Cipollone, have intervened to keep Powell out of the White House. All three participated in Friday's meeting, which devolved into chaos and finger-pointing about who was—or was not—serving Trump's interests. Powell confirmed that former National Security Advisor Gen. Michael T. Flynn accompanied her to the Oval Office.

O'Brien and Trump's personal lawyer Rudolph S. Giuliani participated via telephone. Other aides walked in and out of the Oval Office periodically; they could not be identified by Zenger's reporting. A message to Giuliani seeking comment was not returned. Asked to confirm Giuliani took part, his attorney Bob Costello said, "I don't know the answer to that."

Trump said Tuesday in a videotaped statement that he would "pursue every legal and constitutional option available to stop the theft of the presidential election." He tweeted Wednesday, "I disagree with anyone that thinks a strong, fast, and fair Special Counsel is not needed, IMMEDIATELY. This was the most corrupt election in the history of our Country, and it must be closely examined!" Only the U.S. attorney general can appoint a special counsel, but the president can appoint a special White House counsel who would have more limited powers and protections.

[...]

While not considered for a special counsel role, Powell said the president wanted to appoint her to something less ambitious: a "special" role inside the same Office of White House Counsel that was running interference. "I am not a Robert Mueller-style special counsel," she says, but "there was a discussion about me being a special White House counsel."

Such an appointment would hand Powell a top-level security clearance and 24-hour access to the White House, and likely put her in the same office suite as the White House Counsel—privileges she says some of the men who work closest to the Oval Office do not want her to have.

"It has not come to pass," Powell says, "because it seems it was blocked after Friday night, or undone, or I'm not sure what you'd call it" by senior White House staff including, she suggested, Meadows and Cipollone.

Cipollone, Meadows and O'Brien argued strenuously against hiring Powell, she says, and warned of sharply negative reactions among the Washington-based press corps, and among members of Congress whose support Trump would need in the coming weeks if he had any hope of reversing the November 3 election results that made former Vice President Joseph R. Biden his successor-in-waiting.

[...] Powell declined to provide any new evidence of voter fraud, instead referring to previously published claims in a binder of material her staff provided to Zenger News two hours before Wednesday's interview. (You can read it here.)

[...]

Did everyone catch the matching wallpaper from Sidney Powell video and the Corsi-Byrne video? If you caught that, you will also have noted a cheeky moment from the Vandersteel discussion -- where Byrne tugs at the curtain and calls on Sidney Powell to come out, as if she were backstage working. 

Here is a brief extract from the Corsi-Byrne discussion. It contains a parallel story to Powell's -- one can only imagine the drama (and perhaps the future memoirs of folks who will not go on the record right now) :

(6) WSS Memorial Gardens on Twitter: "Dr Jerome Corsi hosts Patrick Byrne for 90 minutes of Trump December 18 talk. In this extract, Byrne relates presidential speech acts and the fate of Sidney Powell as [White House special counsel office-holder | barred from the premises and official communications]. https://t.co/bN0lt6Lc49" / Twitter

Binder link: PDF: Sidney Powell's Legal Team 2020 'Election Fraud' Document Binder (zenger.news)

Re the post just before Ellen's ...

Trump besmirches himself, regarding Blagojevich, Esformes, and a lot of other things.

MKS turns the discussion from the actions and missing actions of Trump – which are indefensible – to me, the bearer of the bad news.

Re “cannon fodder”: No one sent me here, or if MSK is referring to ARIwatch.com, no one manages it besides myself.

Out of the blue MSK takes on the subject of my leaving behind a body of work when I die.  His technique is to complement a person – I’m “intelligent,” as if he could ... LOL – while cutting him down.  He also claims to read a person’s mind, and of course he puts in his own thoughts.

“Marc” or whatever is either a troll whose purpose is to make Trump’s defenders look absurd, or he is genuine, in which case he’s a character I couldn’t make up if I tried.  “Worshiping” is hardly strong enough to describe his caricature of admiration.

26 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

Sidney Powell's own version of White House events on December 18, consequential events from her point of view...

William,

Fake news is not reality.

You err cognitively when you say "Sidney Powell's own version..." 

The correct cognitively is: Newsweek's version of what they say is Sidney Powell's version...

Frankly, I don't care much for Newsweek's version of anything, not even the more conservative stuff from there these days.

I want reality reflected in the news. Fake news is not reality. Fake news does not reflect reality.

So I don't pay attention to it.

Or course, you may like to use fake news instead of your own observations and opinions. That's your choice.

There are times, though, when I see you use your own brain and come to your own conclusions.

Those times I like.

I just don't resonate with what you are doing right now. It was all right in a meh kind of way when all you did was post excerpts. But now you parrot the fake news propaganda as if it were reality and, to me, it feels embarrassing.

It reminds me of a comedian doing the same bad routine over and over and expecting to get a laugh. And I know the comedian knows how to tell a funny joke.

Michael

On 11/22/2020 at 6:40 AM, tmj said:
On 11/22/2020 at 12:08 AM, Brant Gaede said:

Excuse me, but you don't know "bombs."

I think powerful devices a la uhual truck 'bombs' used in OK City and the towers on the first attack are more easily sourced locally. Suitcase nukes and similar style dirty bombs or chemical agents could I suppose be cached about. I can easily , unfortunately, imagine enough wherewithal to cause serious damage and install fear and terror among the general population.

T,

How does this look?

Nashville PD Releases Photo of RV That Exploded Christmas Morning, Asks the Public For Help

Here's a phot of the truck.

image.png

Click on the article in Lin's tweet and read it.

Yes, it all makes sense. I do not agree that it is the whole picture, but it all makes sense.

Michael

52 minutes ago, Mark said:

Re the post just before Ellen's ...

Trump besmirches himself, regarding Blagojevich, Esformes, and a lot of other things.

MKS turns the discussion from the actions and missing actions of Trump – which are indefensible – to me, the bearer of the bad news.

Re “cannon fodder”: No one sent me here, or if MSK is referring to ARIwatch.com, no one manages it besides myself.

Out of the blue MSK takes on the subject of my leaving behind a body of work when I die.  His technique is to complement a person – I’m “intelligent,” as if he could ... LOL – while cutting him down.  He also claims to read a person’s mind, and of course he puts in his own thoughts.

“Marc” or whatever is either a troll whose purpose is to make Trump’s defenders look absurd, or he is genuine, in which case he’s a character I couldn’t make up if I tried.  “Worshiping” is hardly strong enough to describe his caricature of admiration.

Mark, I take that as a huge compliment, thank you!

I'm real genuine, I'm Canadian, and I love my President!

He is literally saving, well, saved the world!

I really do believe that President Trump is the greatest President, and also the greatest leader of any country in the history of the world.

World War 4, a civil war, a coup d'etat, and traitors inside his party and the administration and among his closest aides and still he is absolutely destroying them on the metaphorical chessboard.

It's over, Trump knows it, and his enemies do too.

Bravo Mr.President, Bravisimo!

We The People.

#threeterms

2 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Do you know if anything further has been said about it by Trump, or any indication confirming the appointment from Powell?

Ellen,

Conflicting signals.

But there's this in answer.

And this, posted within minutes of President Trump's tweet:

There's a lot of other stuff I have looked at, but I keep getting mixed signals.

Notice that President Trump did not say he will not--or did not--appoint Sidney. He only said they know enough already.

That is probably the best signal of all. Because one of President Trump's primary rules of leverage is to be unpredictable. I even heard him say that out loud when someone asked him why he did not do this or that.

And the truth is, right now, nobody can predict what he will do with accuracy.

Except for this. He will win. President Trump always wins in the end (with a few exceptions earlier in his career).

That's not opinion. That's history.

:)

I expect tomorrow to bring good news just from the pattern alone.

But it's still a fight and still a great story--one of the greatest presidential stories ever told, so I don't expect it to be finalized. (Trump's got that issue, too. Fuckin' showman. :) )

Michael

2 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Do you know if anything further has been said about it by Trump, or any indication confirming the appointment from Powell?

Ellen,

I have to add to this.

I presume you are aware of President Trump's gotchas when he leads the fake news media around by the nose. Here's an example for any reader who may not be aware of it.

Remember when he said this about Megyn Kelly?

She had blood coming out of her eyes. Or blood coming out of her whereever...

And remember that the fake news media wet apeshit talking about menstruation?

Then came the gotcha. Trump said he was talking about blood coming out of her nose.

Well, I think I have found the gotcha about Sidney Powell.

And I doubt his target was the press this time.

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Notice that President Trump did not say he will not--or did not--appoint Sidney. He only said they know enough already.

Trump's statement that they already know enough to demonstrate the real winner is true.

Nonetheless, I think that there's a very important reason to appoint Sidney Powell Special Counsel.  The reason is in the subsequent stuff you posted from Lin Wood.  The corruption and CCP infiltration pertains to so much more than the election.

Etc., etc.

Ellen

12 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Trump's statement that they already know enough to demonstrate the real winner is true.

Nonetheless, I think that there's a very important reason to appoint Sidney Powell Special Counsel.  The reason is in the subsequent stuff you posted from Lin Wood.  The corruption and CCP infiltration pertains to so much more than the election.

Etc., etc.

Ellen

And on Xmas too! 

If a man tells you that a black crow is going to fly in through an open window and fly around his head, seven times, then land on his left shoulder.

Never bet against that man

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The correct cognitively is: Newsweek's version of what they say is Sidney Powell's version...

Frankly, I don't care much for Newsweek's version of anything, not even the more conservative stuff from there these days.

I want reality reflected in the news. Fake news is not reality. Fake news does not reflect reality.

So I don't pay attention to it.

Between her quotes and the Byrne narrative about the events on that day and thereafter, which corroborate each other -- and the Flynn quotes which further corroborate the story -- you now have more "insider" data available on just what went down last weekend.

I think Martosko is a chippy interviewer at best -- he was bitchy and sharp in parts. Of his bona fides as conservative or media maven I have no idea. 

The White House confrontation between the Flynn-allied delegation and the craven and insubordinate White House legal officials was interesting enough for OL readers of the thread so far -- that I believed Sidney Powell and Flynn and Byrne's recollections would be too.

Put it all together you got drama, suspense, jeopardy, rising action, some pathos, hope and faith. 

It was a cliffhanger week ahead of more rising action, from my myopic if not humble point of view. Many emotions hang on a handful of If/then Else/then moments yet to unroll.

Angels and demons, angels and demons. Monsters and and saviours. I gotta ask the psychic for my money back. "I see right through you," came from behind the veil. "You're a real piece of shit, you know that, right? You are a right piece of shit skeptic fuck." And my ten minutes was over. I wondered if Joe Nickel had soured the action during one of his forays.

All I wanted was "tall dark stranger," in/out bands for psychedelics penny stocks, and whether I should trade in the Lincoln.

Tomorrow this town will go mildly commercially insane for Boxing Day. I am buying a second brain for my laptop.

Edited by william.scherk
6/49 reference removed

3 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Ellen,

I fully agree.

What's more, I believe President Trump fully agrees.

And I believe he knows who among his inner circle is swamp.

So I think, for reasons of his own, he was snookering the swamp close to him.

I'm not sure what the powers and functions of a White House Special Council are, but for some reason, I doubt they include the power to subpoena and prosecute.

Now, a DOJ Special Council, or as Patrick Byrne said, its synonym, DOJ Special Prosecutor, now these can have SWAT teams show up in the middle of the night and bust doors down like they did with Paul Manafort and Roger Stone.

I strongly suspect this--DOJ Special Prosecutor--is what is in store for Sidney Powell, not White House Special Council. I think on the White House Special Council issue, President Trump is going to let the swamp win and crow, just like they are doing now.

Then soon, if Sidney is going to be DOJ Special Prosecutor (which I believe will happen), it will be a surprise to the swamp just like the blood Trump said was flowing from Megyn Kelly's nose.

Let's see what happens, but I am pretty confident of this.

Michael

On 12/25/2020 at 7:19 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

William,

Fake news is not reality.

You err cognitively when you say "Sidney Powell's own version..." 

Michael,

I read the whole Newsweek article, which has the byline:

BY DAVID MARTOSKO, ZENGER NEWS ON 12/24/20 AT 6:35 PM EST

It's based on an interview of Sidney Powell conducted by Martosko on Wednesday, December 23, 2020.

It includes numerous direct quotes from Powell, and it lays out the whole situation pertaining to the December 18 Oval Office meeting and Powell's - maybe - appointment as White House Special Counsel more clearly and organizedly than any other source I've seen.

A detail which worries me is in this paragraph:

[bold emphasis added]

Cipollone, Meadows and O'Brien argued strenuously against hiring Powell, she says, and warned of sharply negative reactions among the Washington-based press corps, and among members of Congress whose support Trump would need in the coming weeks if he had any hope of reversing the November 3 election results that made former Vice President Joseph R. Biden his successor-in-waiting.

I've previously expressed the worry that if there's a Contingent Election, the votes from states with a majority of Republican House members won’t necessarily all be for Trump, since many Republican politicians are just as enmeshed in corruption, just as bought by the ChiComs, and just as eager to be rid of Trump as the Democrats.  Those Republicans would be among the persons with reason to fear Powell's being appointed as WH Special Counsel.

Ellen

51 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

It includes numerous direct quotes from Powell...

Ellen,

Here we are going to disagree about trust.

I don't trust Newsweek to publish direct quotes without editing them or slanting them. I also don't trust David Martosko. And I don't trust Zenger News or the Daily Mail.

So I don't have much to say about what they say. They lie as their business model. They have been doing it for several years. I have seen nothing by them to disabuse me of that judgment of to believe they suddenly decided to become honest.

I do trust what Sidney Powell herself publishes to her own account on Twitter and I trust what she says on video and audio.

I hate to keep relying on Lin Wood during this phase, but I trust him.

The following is how I prefer to opine on specifics for people who are worried about Trump losing in the end when their information comes from sources I don't trust. 

I make a conclusion based on information that I do trust. 

That's what I think and believe.

As to Sidney, I am confident she will become the DOJ Special Council if President Trump thinks a DOJ Special Council is needed for election fraud. I only say "if" to cover the event President Trump has something up his sleeve that would make her in that position redundant or useless. 

At least there's this. I do trust Zenger News to host a document in a Dropbox-like manner without altering it for Sidney since she released it there herself.

Attorney Sidney Powell Releases 270 Page Document on Massive 2020 Election Fraud Involving Foreign Interference

Here is the PDF document on Zenger (as linked in the article).

2020-12-23 Sidney Powell Team Binder

Michael

13 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I do trust what Sidney Powell herself publishes to her own account on Twitter and I trust what she says on video and audio.

13 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

This video [a segment from Sidney Powell on Zenger] was published 2 days ago (Dec. 24).

Has Powell said anything objecting to the full Zenger video or to the Newsweek article?

As to Lin Wood's confidence that Trump will be sworn in on January 20, I hope he's right.

Ellen

38 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Has Powell said anything objecting to the full Zenger video or to the Newsweek article?

Ellen,

I don't think she's referenced either, but she obviously did sit for the interviews.

I just don't trust interviews that are mounted like in an article when the issues are this hot. I do trust video interviews when there are no cuts, like in the Zenger video. Granted, the video interview could leave stuff on the cutting room floor, but when it is all in one take, or at least a long excerpt is, you know they are not switching the words around and other crap.

One thing is for sure. Re Sidney's Powell's influence with President Trump and the election fraud, this story has not even arrived at the Second Act.

For the time being, I am seeing reference to Sidney Powell's 270 page proof of election fraud and foreign interference in the election that she posted online (see here for convenience) is getting a lot of traction. Here's just one example:

and 

and

Watch it grow from a caterpillar to a cocoon to a butterfly.

Michael

Yes!

Why Sidney Powell gets the Galileo treatment

Observers of human history might have to go back all the way to Galileo to find a ruling class as determined to cancel someone as much as today’s is to cancel Sidney Powell in response to her single-minded devotion to bringing the truth of the full scale of the 2020 election fraud to light. 

Galileo broke the news/discovery that the earth wasn’t the center of the universe, and in fact revolved around the sun, and that just didn’t comport with what the ruling class, including church authorities, were prepared or willing to accept.  Galileo rocked their world -- probably deeply threatening their hold of authority over the masses if they were exposed as so fundamentally wrong -- so their solution wasn’t to deal with the truth but to put Galileo under house arrest and demand that he renounce his discovery.

The American ruling class of 2020 is bizarrely opposed to allocating any oxygen to what Sidney Powell has discovered and is alleging about Dominion Voting Systems (and others), about vote-shifting algorithms and partial decimal vote counts, and about vote manipulation showing up throughout the country.  Even Rudy Giuliani, the President’s attorney, and Mark Meadows, the President’s Chief of Staff, seem hellbent on publicly keeping their distance from Powell -- and on keeping President Trump from getting too close to or aligned with Powell.

Other elements of the ruling class -- such as SCOTUS and much of the rest of the federal judiciary -- won’t even look at the evidence Powell has assembled.  They just ‘don’t want to go there’, and so they make up legal excuses -- e.g., lack of standing -- and wave off the substance of the allegations.

What gives?  Why are they behaving this way?

Keep this in mind regarding anything and everything being said about Sidney Powell in the news and on social media by both foe and apparent friend.

Michael

44 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Why Sidney Powell gets the Galileo treatment [title of an American Thinker article]

Link to the American Thinker article by Eric Georgatos, 12/26/20:

Quote from it - bold added:

"Even Rudy Giuliani, the President’s attorney, and Mark Meadows, the President’s Chief of Staff, seem hellbent on publicly keeping their distance from Powell -- and on keeping President Trump from getting too close to or aligned with Powell."

Quote from the 12/24/20 Martosko Newsweek article (not to be trusted, etc., however...) - bold added:

"O'Brien and Trump's personal lawyer Rudolph S. Giuliani participated via telephone. Other aides walked in and out of the Oval Office periodically; they could not be identified by Zenger's reporting. A message to Giuliani seeking comment was not returned. Asked to confirm Giuliani took part, his attorney Bob Costello said, 'I don't know the answer to that.'"

Still wondering what's Rudy's view of Powell's stuff.  He does not seem to encourage her efforts.

Ellen

38 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Still wondering what's Rudy's view of Powell's stuff.  He does not seem to encourage her efforts.

Ellen,

That is a bit of cognitive dissonance that gets through to me at times, also.

Since I have produced artists, I see a pattern that reminds me of professional vanity, and even self-awareness of it.

To explain what I mean...

When I look at the world through Rudy's eyes, I see he's the guy who took down all kinds of bad guys and cleaned up NYC from the shithole it was when he became Mayor.

I think--and this is only my speculation based on my own life experiences--that Rudy is conflicted about Sidney. On one hand, he sees she has the goods and supports her 100%. On the other, in the way he sees the story of his own life, landing this whale would round out a perfect life for him. That is, first, keeping President Trump from being victimized by fraudsters. And second, going after the fraudsters to mop up every last one of them. This would coronate his life with his greatest achievement. 

Sidney's approach is to go after the fraud first, second, third and then address the politics. The end result is the same in terms of getting bad guys and preserving the election, but the path is different.

Rudy is a high-level professional, so I believe he sincerely respects, admires and agrees with Sidney. But he keeps distance because she will blow his gig and leave him with an unsatisfying climax to his life if she gets there first. From what I see, Rudy has none of the stench on him as given below. His distance from Sidney is what I call "earned vanity."

Now here's a far different case: Mitch McConnell (or, most likely, Mark Meadows). I mention McConnell because the following article from the Marshall Report says it all and it's all about him.

McConnell Says For Trump To Concede to VOTER FRAUD – ASK WHY!

McConnell wants this election over, cleaned up, put behind him and have Pres. Trump concede. Why?  It’s looking like it’s because he doesn’t need him now, for he won his re-election. But, I predict all machines will be audited and we will find Mitch lost and partook in some forbidden voter fraud to insure his win, or took some bribe to insure his other investments are protected. Watch and see. Taking bets now.

Did Mitch lose or only think he might? Who cares? The point is still the same. Would Mitch ever cheat if he thought he could get away with it? Heh...

I could do a longer quote and discuss it more, but this is so simple and explains so much, is it necessary? 

To crib from the communist slogan: For those who see it, no explanation is necessary. For those who can't or won't, no explanation is possible.

I don't use that standard often, hardly ever, but dayamm! When it fits, there is no daylight coming through the seams.

Michael

15 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I could do a longer quote and discuss it more, but this is so simple and explains so much, is it necessary? 

Even though it is not necessary, a few other quotes from Diane Marshall's article jumped out at me. So I'm posting this as just part of the churn, not anything to make a new point.

Maybe someone is afraid that their election results will be looked into? Maybe someone is afraid of having their seat questioned? Just maybe?

. . .

So while all the fires are burning and chaos is breaking out from both parties and all government offices including the Supreme Court… a big swamp draining is about to begin.

. . .

It is appearing that the corruption is EVERYWHERE!

. . .

Let’s all look close at the ones who want us to take the voter fraud we now have in our face and put it into a box forever. Especially when each day it becomes more clear that more things took place than we knew the day before. It appears we have a clear case of sedition and all can take a good look at what the process of a modern day overthrow of the government really is. There is no doubt that a swamp cleaning is about to erupt on a scale no one saw coming.

. . .

Be patient for sometimes it takes a little while for timing is everything, especially when the mess of betrayal is as deep as it is wide. Question all things and open your eyes and see.

Amen to this last.

Question all things and open your eyes and see.

Michael