On 12/14/2020 at 12:39 PM, william.scherk said:

Two of the Powell appeals have now appeared on the Supreme Court docket. What this means exactly, I do not know -- but these could serve to be the "make or break" cases for the Trump side.

JaqanPearsonSupremeDocket.png

Note the highlighted portion: "Response due January 14, 2021" ... I have no idea what this means. Maybe it means 'respondents' have until January 14 to file their own brief/s in opposition -- but that hardly makes sense to me at first read. 

vWhitmerSupremeDocket.png

The first item on the docket (the first 'Petition'): Draft GA Filing 4.2.docx (supremecourt.gov)

The second docket item: 20201211163936285_Petition Michigan .pdf (supremecourt.gov)

Do not try to dig into the third 'Petition' from In Re Coreco -- it is 2729 pages long. On second thought, maybe that is a clue to 'who or what body is waiting to respond how?"

I'm sorry we won't have PDS around to help illuminate legal issues and confusions heading into the backstretch.

Here from the head of the In Re Coreco petition, the questions that seek answers:

electorsQuestionCorecoPetition.png

In the second "Whitmer" docket item, another head section that lays out the case:

whitmerIssuesPresented_1.png

whitmerIssuesPresented_1b.png

Georgia, Michigan. Who wants to bet that tomorrow will bring some more Sidney Powell petitions on the Supreme Court Docket? I will try the Docket Search form tomorrow.

11 hours ago, william.scherk said:

William,

I'm going to wait and see what the response is before I accept any of the innuendo in that article, especially since the basis of it is a Washington Post article, which is garbage media.

For example, in that WaPo article, waaaaay down below where the CYA stuff resides in these kinds of articles, there was this part:

Asked about Merritt’s limited experience in military intelligence, Powell said in a text to The Post: “I cannot confirm that Joshua Merritt is even Spider. Strongly encourage you not to print.”

Of her description of him as a military intelligence expert, she said, “If we made a mistake, we will correct it.”

From her response (of which we only have these two lines in the WaPo article, so God only knows what the context of Sidney's text was), it seems like she doesn't think this is a big deal.

So I, for one, will wait and see.

But if you swallowed the innuendo whole without checking anything, no wonder you don't know what her filings at the Supreme Court mean. It doesn't make sense that SCOTUS would accept them on the docket, right?

:evil: 

Be careful with your sources.

The single source for this article is mentioned three times within the text of the article:

1. "an Army official," and
2. "an Army official," and  
2. "the Army official."

Now there's a source you can believe in.

:evil:  :) 

The rest of the article is propagandistic affirmations trash talking the author's targets.

Michael

20 minutes ago, tmj said:

I saw some articles that said that no one died in any such raid. And that no Army personnel were involved in any such raid involving CIA.

T,

When the story first came out, there were some military personnel who had recently died in a helicopter crash during a training exercise. President Trump even tweeted about them. (I would have to look this up to give the details, but it's there.) 

The people who first told the story also said that when personnel involved in a secret mission die and their deaths have to be mentioned in public while the mission cannot, saying they died during training is the standard way this happens.

That part of the story--that kind of detail--gets severed when the fake news spinners go on their debunking missions.

Look at how they argued "muh Russians" for all that time. You will always see strategic omissions in every story along with hard spin (which you can always detect by the overuse of black-and-white adjectives among other tells). 

Michael

MSK

Yep and Seal Teams aren't Army personnel. I don't think Rangers technically are either, I think there has been some renaming/repurposing special ops teams and such under a different command structure. There was even a press conference to say the reporting of such like structures has been recently rerouted.

9 minutes ago, tmj said:

MSK

Yep and Seal Teams aren't Army personnel. I don't think Rangers technically are either, I think there has been some renaming/repurposing special ops teams and such under a different command structure. There was even a press conference to say the reporting of such like structures has been recently rerouted.

T,

Seek and ye shall find.

But if ye shall seek in intellectual dumps like fake news, ye shall find garbage.

So sayeth Confucius. 

Er... I mean... I think I'm getting confused...

:) 

Michael

35 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

T,

Seek and ye shall find.

But if ye shall seek in intellectual dumps like fake news, ye shall find garbage.

So sayeth Confucius. 

Er... I mean... I think I'm getting confused...

Michael

MSK getting confused is an oxymoron!!!!!!!

• Smile 1

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

What this means exactly, I do not know...

Isn't it a shame [...]

Truncquoat!

Legal beagles and secret meetings of the Deep Supreme.  Of the two high court petitions by counsel of record Sidney Powell.

14 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Two of the Powell appeals have now appeared on the Supreme Court docket. What this means exactly, I do not know -- but these could serve to be the "make or break" cases for the Trump side.

From Law and Crime's front page today. Who knows if this is even in the ballpark, as they say. I suppose there's an argument to be made that one speculation is just as good as another. 

powellSupremeDocketLawCrimeDec16.png

I'm going around to different sites and there is a preponderance of news that is not hopeful for President Trump.

I think this will happen tomorrow, too.

But do not lose heart. It's a storyteller trick. You have to frame an event by its opposite to have an emotional impact.

For example:

A guy walks into a room, walks up to a girl and kisses her. They go off into the night.

Interesting? Uhm... It's all right, I suppose. But exciting? Meh...

Now with a different set up.

A guy desperately in love with a girl believes she is dead. He has been moping and cursing fate. But the girl is not dead. She is in love with him, but is pissed because someone told her and gave her false proof that he has been seeing another woman. She, also, has been moping and cursing fate.

Along the way to a room, she encounters the other woman. The other woman asks for her advice on how to win the heart of a dude who has nothing to do with the story. She accuses the other woman of seeing her guy and the other woman looks shocked, laughs and proves to her that this never happened. That her heart belongs to the dude.

She goes into the room dancing in relief and happiness, but worried because she rejected the guy soundly the last time they spoke.

Then the guy comes to the room in his dejected state. They look at each other in disbelief. Time passes in slow motion. He tentatively goes up to her as tears form in her eyes. He kisses her. She kisses back and jumps into his arms. Off they run into the night.

See the difference? In both cases, the guy kisses the girl and they go off into the night. But one case is boring and the other piques your interest.

President Trump has spent 4 years doing this over and over and over. I don't think there is any reason to believe he is going to stop now.

So think about what is coming down on December 18. It's the DNI report on foreign election interference in the 2020 election. This is the report that could trigger a lot of things based on President Trump's 2018 Executive Order. In other words, the payoff.

We're in the setup of that right now.

It's a pain in the ass, but it's what I believe is happening. The good part is that it is lulling the Deep State into complacency.

So keep heart people. The bad guys are going down.

As President Trump constantly says, "The best is yet to come."

Michael

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Take note of the streaming headline in the screenshot:

"Ratcliffe: China is trying to access U.S. Covid-19 research."

"Dir. of Natl Intelligence accuses Pres. Xi Jinping of lying to world about coronavirus."

Ellen

• Like 1

And there's this.

Now that this is exposed, it will get fixed.

But those who sold out the US to China didn't just sell out the US. They sold out the whole fucking world.

Am I sure about China? Well, there's this...

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Owners of SolarWinds Have Links to Obama, the Clintons, China, Hong Kong and the US Election Process

Michael

Lin Wood tweeted the following and melted the server at The Richardson Post.

For later readers, below is the link to the article on the original website in case Twitter removes this tweet. But for current readers this link will probably not work. There are just too many people trying to access the article for the server to handle.

SUPREME CAUGHT: CHIEF JUSTICE ROBERTS & SCOTUS ARE COMPROMISED

The good news is that there is an archived version at "archive.is", so anyone can read it right now:

SUPREME CAUGHT: CHIEF JUSTICE ROBERTS & SCOTUS ARE COMPROMISED (archived version)

There are a few notable things to quote.

We politely stayed away from Roberts’ sex perversions—well mostly—when we outed him last year as CIA’s blackmail target in HAMR & PRISM

159 federal judges, including John Roberts, Chief Justice of the pathetic Supreme Court of the United States—were illegally spied upon by secret CIA program, HAMR & PRISM—as disclosed by The Richardson Post on America’s Independence Day, July 4th 2019.

. . .

image.png

YES, THAT’S BILL CLINTON JUST TWO PERVERTS DOWN FROM ‘HIS HONOUR’ JOHN ROBERTS. WHAT WAS ROBERTS DOING ON ‘ORGY ISLAND’ WITH BILL CLINTON AND JEFFREY EPSTEIN’S UNDERAGE GIRLS?

But now it’s war, so we’re going all the way on who and what this human garbage has in their closets

That's the sleaze part and there's more at the article.

But here is the interesting part for me.

Now What Might be Some Good News

This hapless hack of a Court—with the notable exceptions of Justice Clarence Thomas and Justice Samuel Alito—dismissed the most cogent and valid suit to cure this election fraud ever filed in the history of the Republic.

It was put forth by the State of Texas and joined by 20 other Sovereign States—but unceremoniously shot down Friday past, leaving any who have read the Constitution with dropped jaw.

To tell a State that it has no ‘standing’ before the Court those States created for precisely such issues is like a child telling his Mom to mind her own damn business and leave him alone.

It can be done—but not without consequence.

The Court(s) could have avoided what comes next simply by doing their Constitutional duty

Image Kenedy’s memorandum

image.png

NSAM 57, issued by President John F. Kennedy in 1961 cost him his life—now activated by Trump to take down the CIA—which is suspected of killing Kennedy

Kennedy’s National Security Action Memorandum #57 wasn’t activated until 57 years after its writing—by President Trump—in November, an interesting numerical coincidence perhaps, and the following has already happened:

• Special Forces have been moved from control of Department of Defence hacks and Obama generals to White House control under Trump
  • DoD Deep State sleeper, Mark Esper—fired
  • Chris Krebs, Cyber Security hack who allowed election fraud to occur—fired
  • Acting Under Secretary of Defense for Policy Dr. James Anderson, Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence and Security Admiral Joseph Kernan and Chief of Staff to the Secretary of Defense, Jen Stewart—terminated.
  • Alexis Ros sacked and out the door 

This is a blood bath and it is just the preface to what is soon to come.

. . .

It’s not revenge we’re after.  It’s a Reckoning

And most interesting of all:

So how do we know who was part of the attempted overthrow?

As we said, Sidney has the receipts, and even named the four men behind the system’s design and deployment to hack America’s election on behalf of the Soros/Marxist Democrats before it happened:

Jorge Rodriguez- Former Venezuelan Minister of Communications
Khalil Majid Majzoub- Rodriguez Frontman tied to Lebanese Islamic radical group
Gustavo Reyes-Zumeta- Programmer
Antonio Mugica- Smartmatic CEO 

Next, Sidney watched the fraud live in the White House ‘SCIF’ ( Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility) on election night with the president, as the votes were remotely ‘switched’ deleted and added by third parties—and domestic enemies at local election offices.

image.png

Lots of cleaning up and downsizing to do at the corrupt, compromised CIA

Feeds from servers were traced to China, Iran, Spain, Germany, Canada and Pakistan—and three of those were CIA locations and equipment, implicating that organisation in the election fraud with Obama Democrats.

Lt. General McInerney and Sidney Powell disclosed on Steve Bannon’s War Room, that they have all information packets in and out of those servers via military intel’s Kraken program, allowing them to identify the traitors.

image.png

308th Military intelligence battalion has access to all NSA feed tracking communications between democrat plotters of crime and their co-conspirators—Sidney Powell knows where they live

They have the NSA sweep of all communications between the traitors

Notice that the 308th Military Intelligence battalion is referenced, not the 305th.

We'll see validation once the information gets out in an official manner rather than on a blog post like this one.

But these are heavy hitters, so this isn't just garbage posting.

I suggest you verify, but also keep your antenna up for info about all this. The real deal--or people you trust who claim this is the real deal--might be hard to detect when it comes out.

Why?

I imagine the mainstream fake news media and the tech giants are not amused.

Michael

On 12/5/2020 at 2:46 PM, william.scherk said:

All of this is dealt with in the most recent Michigan Senate hearings where Melissa Carone testified.

This time, they covered the salacious pictures and everything else. Note that she did not deny or excuse the the salacious pictures of her youth except to say, and I quote, "Everyone was 18 once." :) 

Then she mentioned none of that had anything to do with her testimony or the lies of John Poulos, the CEO of Dominion Voting Services. And man, did she cover a lot of lies by this scumbag--provable lies. She even showed the manual of the Dominion machines on camera showing how to work the internet connection, which Poulos said under oath did not exist.

If you want to see a legal gotcha without substance, the early judge said her affidavit did not align with other affidavits. Melissa clarified of course it didn't align on several details. She was an employee of Dominion and the other affidavits were of poll watchers. So she knew things they did not like the jargon name "warehouse." And she saw things they could not, things only Dominion employees could see. 

What a dork of a judge. 

The bad guys have tried to railroad this young lady and smear her, but it ain't working.

First the video, then the article. It's a fascinating Michigan Senate testimony, almost an interview.

Mellissa Carone Details Where the Dominion CEO Lied to the Mich Senate

That video was in this:

“They’re Scared of Me and They Should Be” – Dominion Whistleblower Says CEO Lied During Michigan Testimony — Personally Witnessed Internet Connections Between Machines

Mellissa Carone is the courageous Dominion whistleblower who came forward to allege major systemic voting fraud at the TCF Center in Detroit on election night 2020. This week, the CEO of Dominion Voting Services, John Poulos, testified before the Michigan Senate. 

Poulos was papering over the dozens of witness statements that allege there was an active conspiracy to fraud the vote from President Donald Trump on election night. Poulos, by most mainstream media accounts, delivered an impressive job generally answering the questions from Michigan’s state Senators.

. . .

“This isn’t about me as a person, this is about the election fraud I saw happen in front of me at the TCF Center. We should be held to the same standards when we’re under oath. The things he’s saying are 100% in conflict with things that I’ve said. What I’m saying is the truth. My story won’t change.”

Carone says she has more internal Dominion documents, recordings, and text messages to share, to further prove the validity of her statements, and to prove that Dominion helped steal the vote from President Trump.

“They’re scared of me. And they should be.”

One of the things the Senator mentioned was that nobody from Dominion was suing Melissa for libel. She said they dare not because they know she has absolute proof (like recordings and video) and/or other witnesses swearing to witnessing also everything she said.

If you want to see a long string of big wooly ones Poulos laid out on everyone, check out the list in the article under "CARONE SAYS POULOS LIED ABOUT:"

The list gives each lie, the repudiation and reasons for it. 

I thoroughly enjoyed this testimony, not only because it was by a pretty woman who is pro-Trump :) , but because this is a woman of character that I call my kind of people. She will not bear false witness, she is precise in her language, so you always know where she stands.

That kind of character is what I look for in all people, right, left, middle and politically indifferent. It's the character, not the politics, that I value more.

Michael

Quoting a section which Michael quoted from The Richardson Post:

Now What Might be Some Good News

This hapless hack of a Court—with the notable exceptions of Justice Clarence Thomas and Justice Samuel Alito—dismissed the most cogent and valid suit to cure this election fraud ever filed in the history of the Republic.

It was put forth by the State of Texas and joined by 20 other Sovereign States—but unceremoniously shot down Friday past, leaving any who have read the Constitution with dropped jaw.

To tell a State that it has no ‘standing’ before the Court those States created for precisely such issues is like a child telling his Mom to mind her own damn business and leave him alone.

It can be done—but not without consequence.

Repeating the first paragraph:

"This hapless hack of a Court—with the notable exceptions of Justice Clarence Thomas and Justice Samuel Alito—dismissed the most cogent and valid suit to cure this election fraud ever filed in the history of the Republic."

WHY did the three Trump appointees accede in the verdict???

I don’t get it.

Somewhere in a post within the last few days, I think I noticed someone saying that Rush Limbaugh called all the Supreme Court Justices deep staters.  I was just glancing through some posts rapidly when I noticed that comment (as I recall), but I haven’t been able to find it.  Maybe it was on a Twitter thread someplace else.  Or maybe I'm misremembering.  Does anyone have a reference to Limbaugh remarks about the Supreme Court ruling in the Texas (et. al.) suit?

Ellen

On 12/15/2020 at 11:17 PM, william.scherk said:

Two of the Powell appeals have now appeared on the Supreme Court docket. What this means exactly, I do not know...

William,

Here's another head-scratcher for you.

:evil: 

BREAKING: Sidney Powell’s Case in Michigan Finally Makes It Onto the Supreme Court Docket

Ten days ago a far-left and biased Obama judge dismissed Sidney Powell’s case in Michigan after sitting on it for days.  The judge claimed the case was “An Amalgamation of Theories, Conjecture, and Speculation”

. . .

Now ten days later the case has finally made it on the docket at the Supreme Court

And here is the tweet that follows the last line in the quote above.

Michael