56 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Nor Jenna Ellis (if tweet is true).

Either way, where are the fucking top-level Democrats getting COVID-19?

We already know it's not because they follow the pandemic guidelines they impose on others. They only do that in Designer Masks for political theater. Which is why they keep getting busted.

So why aren't some of them getting COVID-19?

Hmmmmmmm?...

Michael

I suspect the reason to be MSM wants to show Trump associates as dumb ass risk takers. At least 11 Dems in Congress tested positive to the 19 Republicans listed. 

https://www.npr.org/2020/04/15/833692377/how-the-coronavirus-has-affected-individual-members-of-congress

Not mentioned on the list of Rep senators - Democratic Sens. Tim Kaine of Virginia and Bob Casey of Pennsylvania both said they tested positive months.

I'm slightly jealous. I'd heard of there being only 200 reinfections world wide. Early on I wished to contract the Wuhan if only to have first hand information of its inefficacy.

I ran across a Bill Whittle casting and was reminded of the JH study promptly disavowed and removed from their site, Google and fact checked by FB. I'm trying to find time to corroborate it. 

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/john-hopkins-university-academic-cdc-data-shows-covid-hasnt-increased-us-death-rate

Then there was a mention of a figure of 80% of those testing positive for Wuhan and entering hospitals requested a DNR. I don't know about anyone else but I want to live so I figure those who view living as suffering wanted a way out and they and the hospitals were winners. Why? 20% more coverage by Medicare if found dead by Wuhan. The hospitals, on life support, figured they wanted to stay alive too. 

On 12/8/2020 at 3:04 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Yup.

That's the only thing that explains the following.

Sullivan should not be a judge.

Michael

Anyone who can look at the Sullivan/Flynn situation and continue to deny significance/extend of the Deep State/election fraud/compromised officials/censorship, the denial and subsequent excuses about Antifa/BLM riots (and the repeated hoaxes about MAGA/white supremacist violence) and accept their surface level excuses and denials is being...well, they're being non-objective. Looking at every other possible explanation except the most logical one.

On 12/6/2020 at 3:50 PM, william.scherk said:

Get the guy on the exact same regimen as the President, if his infection appears to mount, and it's more than an abundance of caution that put him in Georgetown.

It would be a cruel fate if he could not manage the broad Trump legal strategy through the coming crucial/irrelevant weeks.

Giuliani called in to WABC a while back today. . Link to Mediaite at bottom. 

"America's Mayor" is indeed, by his telling, on the same regimen as Trump. He also says he might be out tomorrow.  

Rudy Giuliani Calls Covid-19 Curable, Rips Mask Wearing (mediaite.com)

I'm still with Lin Wood.

:)

btw - The thing I really appreciate about Lin is that he understands the meaning and necessity of morale. He's not playing for gotchas, then flitting away to other topics. Or going up and down as the waves of events go up and down.

He's on point 100% of the time and he never wavers. He means to have President Trump's landslide, not a fraud, recognized as legitimate and he means to have the bad guys in jail.

As Rush Limbaugh likes to say about President Trump, the media did not make him and that's why the media can't break him.

Michael

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I'm still with Lin Wood.

I like Lin Wood a lot.

"Onward, Christian soldiers...."

I don’t care a damn that he's a flaming Christian.  I like his fervor and resoluteness and direct on-pointedness.

And, fact is, a high percentage of the core Americans who support Trump and who won’t put up with the fraud or accept a "Great Reset" American future are Christians.

Ellen

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Smile 1

Not for nuttin', today is the second day of deer season in my neck of the woods. I'm not a hunter , but driving down my rural lane I passed two groups of about six hunters. All wearing 'cammo' and orange vests and knit caps, the sight given the exact-similar dress struck me as seeing militias and just the sight made me smile and wave. :)

27 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

I like Lin Wood a lot.

"Onward, Christian soldiers...."

I don’t care a damn that he's a flaming Christian.  I like his fervor and resoluteness and direct on-pointedness.

And, fact is, a high percentage of the core Americans who support Trump and who won’t put up with the fraud or accept a "Great Reset" American future are Christians.

Ellen

It's enough to make me go to church, if only as a "thank you" for their efforts, and out of solidarity for the repeated church shutdowns. (Actually, I did.)

On 12/8/2020 at 12:40 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Nor Jenna Ellis (if tweet is true).

Either way, where are the fucking top-level Democrats getting COVID-19?

We already know it's not because they follow the pandemic guidelines they impose on others. They only do that in Designer Masks for political theater. Which is why they keep getting busted.

So why aren't some of them getting COVID-19?

Hmmmmmmm?...

Michael

Here ya go!
PA's Governor Lockdown,  Scoldy McScoldyface himself...

• Like 1

On 11/2/2020 at 12:38 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
On 11/2/2020 at 12:15 PM, william.scherk said:

I think you believe some things about Seth Rich that are not true.

William,

That's exactly what I think about you as regards Seth Rich.

Michael

Surprise, surprise...

Here's a direct link to the article.

EXCLUSIVE: MELTDOWN! FBI Admits it Now Has 20,000 Pages and Seth Rich Laptop After Years of DENIAL

Now let's see what comes of this. The article says the FBI needs three months to produce all of the Seth Rich stuff is has.

Paraphrasing the wizened Pelosi, we have to extract it first to see what's in it.

More Deep State going down...

Michael

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The article says the FBI needs three months to produce all of the Seth Rich stuff is has.

Big tech is not amused.

Something is right over the target and some bad guys are getting pretty antsy.

I mean, if they don't want official FBI activity discussed on their platforms, on pain of hamhanded reprisal, that says they are very, very, very uncomfortable with the topic.

And I don't believe for a minute it is out of respect for Seth Rich's parents.

Michael

On 12/7/2020 at 11:07 AM, william.scherk said:

The Blaze is reporting that two Krakenstein suits have met a set-back:

Sidney Powell's 'Kraken' lawsuits defeated in Georgia and Michigan

That was then and this is now:

Order from Arizona explains the outcome of another "Kraken" case.

https://wsscherk.com/VIDEOCASTS/A53KF/TXTsEtc/Order_Arizona_Kraken-Dec9.pdf

3 hours ago, william.scherk said:

That was then and this is now:

William,

Do you know who I am reminded of when you celebrate Sidney Powell's negative decisions by courts along her path up the legal chain?

Emmett Sullivan

:evil:

How he must and spent long nights congratulating himself on gleefully beating the shit out of her...

And the stories he must have told down at the club...

Ha! Michael Flynn thought he was bringing the big gun with Sidney Powell, huh? 

He'd show both of them what a big-ass cannon looks like...

They wouldn't know what hit 'em. Man, was that going to be sweet.

He couldn't wait to see the look on their faces when they realized it was all over but the cryin'.

That is...

Until he was forced to dismiss the case that was to be his shining glory and all he could do was bitch about it in his decision and moot all over himself in between snarls.

Gotta give it to ole' Emmett, though. He hung in there longer than most and he was tougher than most.

Meanwhile, until the next stage, since we are talking about Arizona, I guess we'll just have to make do with this:

Arizona Becomes 18th State to Back Texas in Lawsuit Against Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia and Wisconsin Over Fraudulent Election

Michael

• Upvote 1

Some people on the good guy side have been saying that emphasis on fraud by the Dominion voting machines was a huge distraction.

But now the voting machines are being demonstrated in real time. The following is no distraction. It's a system with no protection against fraud at the local level by a local operator without even bothering to add in code through a thumb drive or connect to the Internet.

Watch this video and you will see it happen.

and

This is so blatant it takes my breath away.

For just one way the lady demonstrated, you can simply load up 50,000 blank ballots (the lady only demonstrated a few but the process is identical for 50,000), which will be scanned and go to adjudication.

And what is adjudication in practical terms? It merely means another file in the voting machine to be run through a different process where the scanned images can be altered. The idea is to allow an adjudicator to study the ballot and determine what the voter "really meant."

Now get this. This process can be run by the same operator who scanned the ballots. Then the operator can simply say all the blank ballots voted for Biden as she marks them one by one, accepts them, and these will count as votes for Biden. Essentially the operator can vote 50,000 times that way, or however many times he or she wishes, so long as nobody blows the whistle during the act.

As the lady shows, the fact that a ballot has been adjudicated is shown in the batch records, but not who the adjudicator was or which ballot was adjudicated.

And I know something else not discussed by this lady, but from earlier reporting. To be clear, the paper ballot is not what is counted for tallying. The scanned image of the paper ballot is what is tallied. This scanned image is what the lady is altering when she adjudicates a ballot. You can see her do it right on the screen.

Now here's the kicker. The saved scanned images in all Dominion machines everywhere for the 2020 election are being deleted as quickly as the bad guys can make it happen.

Michael

EDIT: This story is also on Real Clear Politics Video here: Election Workers In Coffee County, Georgia Demonstrate Dominion Voting Machine Flaws

A friend sent me this from Newsmax.

Pentagon to End Military Support for CIA Counterterrorism Missions

The Pentagon is planning to cut most of the military support it provides to the CIA’s counterterrorism missions by Jan. 5.

According to ABC News, the Pentagon has already informed the CIA of its plans. The network news attributed its information to a former senior administration intelligence official.

The decision, described as both surprising and unprecedented, was reportedly detailed in a letter by Acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller to CIA Director Gina Haspel.

The CIA’s Special Activities Center has its own paramilitary force to carry out counterterrorism operations. However, it often relies on the military for transportation and logistical support, according to ABC News.

The Defense One website had reported Wednesday that Pentagon officials were reviewing the Defense Department’s support to the CIA.

According to the report, political appointees at the Pentagon have been trying to determine whether military personnel “detailed” to the CIA would be used instead for mission related to competition with Russia and China.

I looked at the articles mentioned in the Newsmax article.

ABC News article: Pentagon plans to cut most of its support to CIA's counterterrorism missions

Defense One article: Trump Officials Reviewing DOD Support To CIA

The source for ABC is "a former senior administration intelligence official" and the source for the Defense One article is "two sources familiar with the matter." These guys sound credible. :evil: Why do they keep using garbage anonymous sources? Well, whatever. There's that.

But this story does raise issues for speculation.

The civilian leadership of the Pentagon is now in the hands of Trump people. The CIA leadership still continues with strong ties to the swamp. So severing those ties is a very interesting prospect to mull over.

Even more interesting, I believe the bulk of those big fat Pentagon contracts runs through the civilian leadership of the Pentagon. I bet this article got the attention of the suppliers.

And that leads to a couple of other questions.

When China stole military secrets from the USA, and it has stolen a lot, I wonder where the leak was, I wonder, I wonder?...

Don't forget, John Brennan used to be Director of the CIA under former President Obama. He would never lie, would he?

This is something to keep an eye on.

I believe it is a strong signal for a major change coming. But that's just speculation so far.

Michael

For those who think Lin Wood and Sidney Powell are going to fade into the background, check this out.

Lin Wood Releases Awesome Video Then Announces Georgia’s Corrupt Secretary of State Declined to Testify Today in Front of Georgia House

Except the article got the order of the tweets wrong. So I fixed it.

Here are the two tweets in correct order just so you don't have to go there.

and 

What a cool fucking video.

I didn't know Lin had it in him. 

Michael

9 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

From the "Gateway Pundit" piece:

Arizona Rep. Mark Finchem last Friday called on his fellow lawmakers to come together and recall Arizona’s certification.

Finchem said county clerks are now coming forward and admitting something is off with the canvassing and the numbers are just not adding up.

“We got people coming out of the woodwork,” Finchem said adding that the legislature will just go around Governor Ducey.

“We only need to have 31 members of the House and 16 members of the Senate pass a resolution recalling our electors. It’s that simple,” he said. “Our constituents are blowing up over this.”

Ellen

Whether as part of a strategic design or not ...

13 hours ago, william.scherk said:

A Wisconsin "Kraken" case has now been judged.  The order makes for interesting reading -- and can help readers to form their own gestalt sense of the road ahead.

It's a relatively short 45 pages:  https://wsscherk.com/VIDEOCASTS/A53KF/TXTsEtc/wi-kraken-dismissal.pdf 

-- the suit sought to decertify Wisconsin electors. You can read the original complaint here. Notice of appeal has been filed by Sidney Powell and team (to the US Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit).

The case is generally referred to as Feehan vs Wisconsin Election Commission.