1 minute ago, ThatGuy said:

Which one is trolling, the claim that she's military tribunal or the counter-claim?

TG,

The counterclaim.

There is some truth in what Marshall said, although, from what I can tell right now, she suffered from an excess of zeal. She exaggerated.

Rather than calling her on the exaggeration, the troll said it was categorically false and denigrated her intelligence for even saying that.

By extension, that means, you are stupid if you even read what she said, much less consider it.

Like I said, garbage can.

There are plenty of ways to check her without garbage. So why worry about garbage?

Better to dig and find out stuff, no?

:) 

Also, notice that when Tricia Flannagan said this, she did not say "only." That means someone advised her. So I have a feeling she is right that Sidney can work on prosecuting someone for treason in a military tribunal (which is the only thing that matters, not a gotcha over a technicality, right?), but I am not sure about the mechanics until I look into it more.

Man, is it hard to concentrate with all the yelling and hawking... :) 

Michael

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

There are plenty of ways to check her without garbage. So why worry about garbage?

Better to dig and find out stuff, no?

I did start to look, but the wiki page on her is tainted with garbage already, and hadn't gone farther than that, yet.
But honestly, what really threw me off was that this was not a counter-claim from say, a Biden supporter, or a deep stater, but someone presenting themselves as in connection with, or at least, in support of, General Flynn. I don't know if it's trolling as much as it might be in-fighting or maybe just misunderstanding. It's confusing, that's all I know.

27 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

There is some truth in what Marshall said, although, from what I can tell right now, she suffered from an excess of zeal. She exaggerated.

Re: the Marshall Report: Ah, ok. I'm seeing debate there, too, along with some qualifying statements. ( I think the counter-claim surprised me because I didn't think it controversial that Powell WOULD be a military lawyer, having represented General Flynn. But then, I make no claims to knowing the nitty-gritty here; heck, I've only seen a couple of episodes of the JAG tv show, let alone how it works in real-life. :)  ) But at least there's some "sauce" here, enough to suggest that the claim wasn't out of thin broth made from nothing, as suggested by that counter-claim.

She’s not a JAG, she is more than registered she is a Registered Federal Appellate Attorney and can prosecute on behalf of the people of the United States of America. There is a difference and you don’t have to be a Judge Advocate General JAG, to represent anyone in the military, you just have to be hired by a civilian attorney. We are talking about apples and oranges here.

Powell can represent the military in a military tribunal as a civilian attorney. She is not JAG which is a Judge Advocate General. She is a registered Federal Appellate Attorney and can prosecute on behalf of the United States Citizens in a treason military tribunal and can defend if a military person acquires her to defend them. There is a difference between the two. It never stated she was a Judge Advocate General. Powell is extremely knowlegeable in military and federal law and as a Federal Appellate Attorney, she has presented 500 appeals in the Fifth Circuit, which have resulted in more than 180 published opinions. She is more than proven her ability to represent the most complex military cases such as we have all witnessed with General Flynn’s case and his Supreme Court verdict to overturn it. Which deep state is still fighting. She is fighting now to represent the people of the United States of America. Those who have sought to overthrow the gov., committed sedition, behaved unlawfully, committed voter fraud, allowed foreign interference in our elections, etc. will be dealt with as Sidney is experienced and ready to do whatever it takes to stop the reset of America to a global government. Whereever it is tried, which will be undoubtely, or eventually in the Supreme Court as that is where most all cases end up involving such.

https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2020/11/23/sidney-powell-is-registered-as-a-military-lawyer-and-is-the-only-one-who-can-prosecute-treason-at-a-tribunal/

• Like 1

The big duh moment

I've been thinking about Sidney Powell and how close she is to the Department of the Defense, except on the pro-Trump anti-Swamp side.

How come she knows about things like the raid on the Scytl servers in Frankfurt?

How come she is so up on military law?

How does she know so much about Swamp secrets without, obviously, being connected to the swamp?

I mean, where is she getting her information from?

Who is opening the doors to her?

Then it hit me.

DUH

General Michael Flynn...

Top dog at one time to Obama and Trump--intelligence and military. He knows where all the bodes are buried and knows who owns the shovels.

The entire government was going after him, framing him, bankrupting him, and getting ready to put him in jail for being an Enemy of the Deep State. Sidney came out of nowhere and stood in the way. She stopped them. She even got the general public to come up with enough money he could stand up to the bad guys with endless pockets. She kept him safe.

From gratitude and believing in her character, wanna bet he said, "Hey, Sid... I have a gift for you... Wanna make some history? Ever hear of the Kraken?"

I bet General Flynn remembers a lot, too. Lot's of embarrassing classified stuff... 

Michael

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The big duh moment

I've been thinking about Sidney Powell and how close she is to the Department of the Defense, except on the pro-Trump anti-Swamp side.

How come she knows about things like the raid on the Scytl servers in Frankfurt?

How come she is so up on military law?

How does she know so much about Swamp secrets without, obviously, being connected to the swamp?

I mean, where is she getting her information from?

Who is opening the doors to her?

Then it hit me.

DUH

General Michael Flynn...

Top dog at one time to Obama and Trump--intelligence and military. He knows where all the bodes are buried and knows who owns the shovels.

The entire government was going after him, framing him, bankrupting him, and getting ready to put him in jail for being an Enemy of the Deep State. Sidney came out of nowhere and stood in the way. She stopped them. She even got the general public to come up with enough money he could stand up to the bad guys with endless pockets. She kept him safe.

From gratitude and believing in her character, wanna bet he said, "Hey, Sid... I have a gift for you... Wanna make some history? Ever hear of the Kraken?"

I bet General Flynn remembers a lot, too. Lot's of embarrassing classified stuff... 

Michael

235 retired senior military officers backed the reelection.  That's a lot of duty, honor, country. There are just as many or more warring generals against Trump determinedly undermining it. Its been a shit show for a long time.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/06/not-so-retiring-retired-military-leaders/

Nothing short of a hackers' affidavit attesting to software changes will do. The person is no doubt known within circles. "He" doesn't have under the radar protections that Snowden planned for his own escape as fraught with peril as it was and still remains. On Joe Rogans podcast he said Trump is likely unaware of his contribution enough to consider a pardon.  

Considering the explosive nature of charges resulting from exposing Kraken at its full depth, its a good bet no one will be talking, imo.

No redemption for Dead Man walking. Cup half empty view. 

1 hour ago, turkeyfoot said:

No redemption for Dead Man walking.

TF,

For me the Dead Man Walking is the National Review and that whole crowd.

(With the exception of Victor Davis Hansen and maybe one or another that do not come to mind right now.)

Endless war for the profit of the ruling class has lost the smokescreen of patriotism. It's now seen by a huge portion of the USA as a vile scam.

Too many Americans saw the way President Trump waged war against ISIS--beginning, middle, end--short and deadly. They now know it's not that hard.

Mattis is one of the really nasty ones. He said recently he thinks America first is a bad idea for the safety and security of his pockets the country. Any retired general who sings Clapper's praises should go on the short list for treason.

Michael

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TF,

For me the Dead Man Walking is the National Review and that whole crowd.

(With the exception of Victor Davis Hansen and maybe one or another that do not come to mind right now.)

Endless war for the profit of the ruling class has lost the smokescreen of patriotism. It's now seen by a huge portion of the USA as a vile scam.

Too many Americans saw the way President Trump waged war against ISIS--beginning, middle, end--short and deadly. They now know it's not that hard.

Mattis is one of the really nasty ones. He said recently he thinks America first is a bad idea for the safety and security of his pockets the country. Any retired general who sings Clapper's praises should go on the short list for treason.

Michael

Yes, Trump has exposed the idea that tying the hands of the military with antithetical ROE's means endless wars and loss of lives. Change the tactics and win.

VDH is a thinker. Clapper from as far back as his lying testimony is real bad. At about that time Snowden became a hero for me.

L Lin Wood News from Georgia's 11th Circuit.

Direct link: Notice of Appeal (00584537).DOCX (democracydocket.com)

Wood's subpoena for discovery has been stayed:

Docket Text:
ORDER. Plaintiffs Amended Motion to Supplement Motion for Temporary Restraining Order [ECF 20] is GRANTED. Proposed Intervenors' Motion to
Supplement Motion to Intervene [ECF 28] is GRANTED. Plaintiff is ORDERED to respond to Intervenors' Democratic Party of Georgia, Inc., et al.'s Motion to
Dismiss [ECF 8-11 and Defendants' Motion to Dismiss [ECF 571 on or before November 25, 2020. Defendants and Intervenors are ORDERED to respond to
Plaintiffs Motion for Appeal [ECF 631 on or before November 25, 2020. Pursuant to the Court's Standing Order [ECF 4], all discovery, including third-party
discovery, is STAYED pending resolution of Intervenors' and Defendants' motions to dismiss. Ordered by Judge Steven D. Grimberg on November 24, 2020.
(ash)

rocket thumbs up GIF

Edited by william.scherk
Subpoena stayed

Incidentally, Lin said he was going to do this days ago.

And he has said it several times since.

Now he did it.

Incidentally, I read that the Trump Legal Team is filing something in Georgia today, also.

So suddenly we will have three things in the Georgia courts where the anti-Trump people have been having a victory hoe-down.

1. Lin's appeal.

2. The Kraken.

3. The Trump Team.

The hoe-down band will have to go on recess...

Michael

16 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Re: the Marshall Report:

Quoting a statement from the Marshall Report excerpt TG provided - emphasis added:

"Sidney is experienced and ready to do whatever it takes to stop the reset of America to a global government."

Quoting, with alteration, a line from "They Might Be Giants":

"I hope the good guys win!!!"

Ellen

• Upvote 1
  • Smile 1

48 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Quoting a statement from the Marshall Report excerpt TG provided - emphasis added:

"Sidney is experienced and ready to do whatever it takes to stop the reset of America to a global government."

Quoting, with alteration, a line from "They Might Be Giants":

"I hope the good guys win!!!"

Ellen

Do you find the Marshall Report highly reliable?

5 hours ago, william.scherk said:

William,

Have you noticed all the videos documenting the destruction of evidence coming out of Georgia these days?

People--average everyday people--are on it, now.

During the stay of this subpoena to get the security videos of what happened when the "water mains" burst in the Atlanta vote count, I doubt the bad guys will be able to destroy much anything anymore. Destruction of evidence is not the legal reason for the stay, but it sure is a practical one.

:evil: 

Wanna bet Lin already anticipated this and has copies on file that have been authenticated in some manner? If so, and if the material in the subpoena disappears from the Hawk’s State Farm Arena (the voting site) during the stay, irrespective of whether the subpoena is ultimately canceled or not, that would implicate the Atlanta Hawks owners in a felony at the very least.

All is never as it seems in court cases when badasses are involved.

All is not docket...

Docket play is like fantasy football to a real game.

Michael

5 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Quoting a statement from the Marshall Report excerpt TG provided...

Ellen,

I've been casually looking through that site and I like it.

It's an informed layperson's site, a blog, not a site aimed at academics or experts with agendas. (That, for me, is a plus in many respects. :) )

Dianne Marshall might put herself out there at times in her enthusiasm (I like her raw writing style), but, from what I have seen, she fixes errors with solid research.

I don't know anything about her and I bet she's just an average person who has not been doing this stuff long.

Incidentally, I just now got this graphic from her site.

image.png

This is the kind of thing informed laypeople see, not so much academics and expert something-or-others. That's why these sites are good to look at. (OL is partly like that, although we get some good academics, too.)

But on point, once fraud and the coup are proven in court, there is going to be a hell of a lot of people who run the risk of being prosecuted as a co-conspirator.

Just from my own view, I would start with the Twitter and Facebook. They have official Presidential accounts (ones that are part of the Presidential records by law), and have mutilated the President's posts with their own commentary in order to "aid and abet" the fraudsters and members of the coup. Facebook even removed "President" from President Trump's account and replaced it with "Political Candidate."

I don't see how they get out of criminal liability if fraud and a coup are proven.

These idiots are all walking--eyes wide open and celebrating--right into a trap that will forever change their lives.

They may be cunning on one end, but they are pure dumbasses on the other.

Michael

I'm seeing headlines that President Trump will be pardoning General Michael Flynn.

If so, we will see the Kraken that Sidney is unleashing.

And if the Kraken is Flynn (which I believe), he's really pissed off at a lot of people.

General Flynn can't operate too well with that idiot Judge Sullivan tying him up in legal technicalities about a case that no longer has a prosecutor. With a pardon, Flynn will no longer have legal shackles.

He will be free to roam the wide open seas and pick and choose among the ships he wants to fuck up. Also, the rest of Sidney's team will be freed up to work on helping the Kraken eat.

Tomorrow will be an interesting day due to Sidney's lawsuit. If the Flynn pardon comes out tomorrow, the timing will be just too pat. In that case, we will have a pretty good idea that this has been part of a plan all along.

And the Kraken will eat.

Michael

• Upvote 1

Back to that idea of an armed uprising, stockpiles of weapons and bombs, sleeper cells and so on.

Lin Wood just came out with another one that touches the edge of this.

I don't know what I don't know, but I do know we need to be prepared for something. These assholes have not stopped and have been blatant about their lying and dirty tricks ever since Trump descended the escalator in Trump Tower in NYC. They've done this for years.

So why would they be different when they escalate?

They wouldn't.

What to do right now?

Well, preparing for armed insurrection, terrorism, and, more remotely, invasion seem to be great places to start.

I'm glad intelligent, informed and competent people are suspicious about the possibility of this and on guard.

👊

Michael

It's late and I just discovered something, but there is too much material to consume right now if I am going to get some sleep. So I will just say what I know.

Lin Wood tweeted (see here) a link to an article on The Marshall Report from November 20 (see here).

The gist of the article is that the military, specifically the Air Force and the Space Force (both of which are loyal to the President and not contaminated with pockets of anti-Trumpers or Deep State), have a special surveillance program they use to detect anti-American activities and they have been using it to monitor the activities of the Deep State for a while, including all of the activities involved in this stolen election.

Dianne Marshall says that program is the real the Kraken.

And actually it is. At least it looks like "a" Kraken. This Kraken was an Army program that cost $30 million back in 2013 or so to help in the Afghanistan war. Back then it could be sent up as a satellite and it video tracked specific targets and types of targets. It could trigger weapons, too. (Marshall provided a link to an article from 2013, see here.)

Riffing off of this, I know that President Trump heavily upgraded the military, twice, so I easily see him authorizing an upgrade of Kraken so it ties into the surveillance state servers out in Utah or the cloud or wherever else they are using right now, and reassigning it from the Army to to wherever he wanted. Maybe even authorizing the Air Force and/or Space Force to make a brand new similar program of their own.

That is OK as far as that goes and I would normally let it go as something to look at later except for one thing.

President Trump just retweeted Lin's tweet.

(Cue organ music at night, lightening flashes and a dog barking in the distance. :) )

Here and here are a couple of videos mentioned in the Marshall article that explain more.

Owing to something Sidney said, I don't think this Kraken is what she meant by Kraken. But this other military Kraken shit might be real. I certainly find it plausible. President Trump just might have the goods on everyone.

We'll see.

Anyway, back to waiting for what Sidney is going to do.

Michael

• Upvote 1