1 hour ago, tmj said:

Caches of weapons seems physically possible , but bombs stretch credulity, no? Items like that being imported successfully seems unlikely undecided , and if detected would mean some kind of quiescence by military level intelligence and complicity in US forces. 

What would the targets be ? Who make up the ranks of the foreign armed insurgents, foreign soldiers ? 

T,

If you're interested, dig a little on your own.

I'm not being snarky. It's just that I did a huge amount of digging and summarized what I found as is. I just don't feel like starting all over in order to argue if this is possible. Nor do I feel like playing that game where one says, look at that, and the other says, that's not believable, and on and on and on.

But not to go all attitude and no substance, dig into the funding and training of BLM and Antifa, for starters. They are the cannon fodder of those paying the bills. I imagine there will be sleeper cells for more higher-level fighting. But dig...

What would we gain by arguing about it?

For example, if you can look at the porous southern border the USA has had for decades and think it stretches credulity that bombs or bomb-making materials can be smuggled across, then for you that stretches credulity.

For me it doesn't.

Regardless of what either of us believe, if people did that, I believe they will want to use what they smuggled in. So, to me, it is more important that the military or other authorities have a handle on it. What counts is what they think, not what you or I think.

Besides, I remember not loo long ago a guy smuggled a small arsenal and armed himself to the teeth in a high-end Las Vegas hotel and shot up a concert in the street down below before he shot himself. He killed and maimed oodles of people, too. He used the elevator right in front of everyone to get the arsenal into his room. Easy peasy.

But we can disagree about credulity and other things, too.

If you think this sounds too much like a conspiracy theory, I'm fine with that.

After all, we just had a blatant attempt to steal a presidential election right in front of us with the whole world watching. Before that happened, I would have said it would stretch credulity for anyone to attempt something of that magnitude the way they did it.

But they did it. Some of the guys who did some of the major stuff ran for the hills. And I stand corrected.

This go around I find it more prudent to look before I dismiss.

:)

Michael

• Upvote 1

More on Dominion.

Poor Sidney Powell has been doing double duty on preparing a case and being the public face for the Kraken.

Well, publicity-wise, the Kraken just roared.

and

I saw Jesse Waters's report on Dominion earlier tonight. It didn't hold a candle to this one by Chanel Rion, the White House Correspondent of OAN.

She's kicked Jesse's ass and did not even break a sweat.

Michael

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

T,

If you're interested, dig a little on your own.

I'm not being snarky. It's just that I did a huge amount of digging and summarized what I found as is. I just don't feel like starting all over in order to argue if this is possible. Nor do I feel like playing that game where one says, look at that, and the other says, that's not believable, and on and on and on.

But not to go all attitude and no substance, dig into the funding and training of BLM and Antifa, for starters. They are the cannon fodder of those paying the bills. I imagine there will be sleeper cells for more higher-level fighting. But dig...

What would we gain by arguing about it?

For example, if you can look at the porous southern border the USA has had for decades and think it stretches credulity that bombs or bomb-making materials can be smuggled across, then for you that stretches credulity.

For me it doesn't.

Regardless of what either of us believe, if people did that, I believe they will want to use what they smuggled in. So, to me, it is more important that the military or other authorities have a handle on it. What counts is what they think, not what you or I think.

Besides, I remember not loo long ago a guy smuggled a small arsenal and armed himself to the teeth in a high-end Las Vegas hotel and shot up a concert in the street down below before he shot himself. He killed and maimed oodles of people, too. He used the elevator right in front of everyone to get the arsenal into his room. Easy peasy.

But we can disagree about credulity and other things, too.

If you think this sounds too much like a conspiracy theory, I'm fine with that.

After all, we just had a blatant attempt to steal a presidential election right in front of us with the whole world watching. Before that happened, I would have said it would stretch credulity for anyone to attempt something of that magnitude the way they did it.

But they did it. Some of the guys who did some of the major stuff ran for the hills. And I stand corrected.

This go around I find it more prudent to look before I dismiss.

Michael

That Vegas guy was probably a patsy and the police work stank to high heaven.

--Brant

1 hour ago, tmj said:

Caches of weapons seems physically possible , but bombs stretch credulity, no? Items like that being imported successfully seems unlikely undecided , and if detected would mean some kind of quiescence by military level intelligence and complicity in US forces. 

What would the targets be ? Who make up the ranks of the foreign armed insurgents, foreign soldiers ? 

Excuse me, but you don't know "bombs."

--Brant

1 hour ago, Brant Gaede said:

That Vegas guy was probably a patsy and the police work stank to high heaven.

Brant,

Actually, there are films of him taking his arsenal in. So it wasn't someone else who did everything and he took the fall.

But we agree about the patsy part up to a point. We probably differ on the motivations of the patsy and how autonomous he was once he was cut loose for operation.

(Just for the hell of it, I think he was profiled and manipulated, much like a hypnotist profiles which people can be hypnotized in an audience and only chooses those people. Then I believe he was manipulated hard on his psychological triggers and fed a story of how to "solve the problem," which he internalized. And once that preparation was done, he was cut loose to scope out the locale, plan the attack, provision weapons, set them up and, after a hard stomp on his main trigger, let hell loose on the innocents below. Whoever worked him probably disappeared from his life not too long before the attack or immediately thereafter. And I don't expect this person to have been well-known to others who knew him.)

I doubt the police were in on it, but I don't doubt some higher-ups in the police were beholden to those who were and told what to do. So they made a mess on purpose.

This is all speculation, but I remember the incident well and it's the best I can see.

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The interview with the penetration hacker was the most interesting to me.

I read a great book on this a while back called Social Engineering by Christopher Hadnagy. It was mostly about penetration hacking, including electronic and virtual dirty tricks tools, and psychological manipulation (how to trick people's passwords out of them and so on).

A penetration hacker is the guy the forensic people need to listen to.

Michael

9 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

People wonder why I'm taken with Sidney Powell.

I wondered about a half-second. You were taken by Donald Trump, to wit:

According to you, Donald Trump is a "Mix of Hank Rearden and Francisco D'Anconia" (link).

Powell shows plenty of bluster (like Trump). Promises, promises. 🙄

6 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

Excuse me, but you don't know "bombs."

--Brant

I think powerful devices a la uhual truck 'bombs' used in OK City and the towers on the first attack are more easily sourced locally. Suitcase nukes and similar style dirty bombs or chemical agents could I suppose be cached about. I can easily , unfortunately, imagine enough wherewithal to cause serious damage and install fear and terror among the general population. My point was more looking toward the needed manpower to overrun domestic military installations, armed Bernie bros and soy antifa I doubt would be an army even Rumsfeld would cotton.

I think the globalists/technocrats/communists/cabal pushing Build Back Better really did (are in the process) of trying to steal the election away from Pres Trump. I also think operation Warp Speed and its distribution netwroks are going to give the military some cover in operating domestically. I'm afraid there may well be some darker times ahead , but I think the battle for control is still limited to extra legal and extra judicial machinations.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

More on Dominion.

Poor Sidney Powell has been doing double duty on preparing a case and being the public face for the Kraken.

Well, publicity-wise, the Kraken just roared.

and

I saw Jesse Waters's report on Dominion earlier tonight. It didn't hold a candle to this one by Chanel Rion, the White House Correspondent of OAN.

Michael

Jesse Waters is a lightweight. Chanel is an "investigative" reporter or a reporter of the news in the news.

"Don't take it from us, here's PBS."

Ouch. Nit Picky. Ok, one critical strike. I like the direct approach, taking words directly from the sources' mouth. She was good with that.

I wondered what am I not hearing. Oh. How well is that going to do in court. As direct testimony? Naw. People say we've seen things/weren't allowed to see things. Who are you sir/mam?

Remarking to my wife last night. "I could do Jesses' job, peruse the internet, find stories that appeal to viewers and talk about it."

I'm on your side, M.

The pretty, young lady behind Guiliani on Thursday was on Waters World last night. Paraphrasing, "it often takes years, decades to do what we are trying to do." This as the banner at the bottom of the screen screamed Federal Judge dismisses Trump suit.

Also: https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/526239-three-attorneys-withdraw-from-representing-trump-campaign-in-pennsylvania 

"The move to switch legal representation comes after Linda Kerns, a lawyer leading the Trump campaign’s efforts to dispute the election results in Pennsylvania, complained to a federal court that she received an abusive voicemail from a Kirkland & Ellis attorney, with Kerns saying the message “by any measure falls afoul of standards of professional conduct.”

In a response, Kirkland lawyer Daniel Donovan said he thought the call was “discourteous and not appropriate” but disagreed with how Kerns had described it."

He said the company associate was “acting unilaterally, in his personal capacity, without the knowledge or authorization of undersigned counsel or the firm.”

• Like 1

• Alito is in position to Judge. 😉 Kagan will cover Az.
  • or the Third Circuit - Samuel A. Alito, Jr., Associate Justice(Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virgin Island)
  • For the Fourth Circuit - John G. Roberts, Jr., Chief Justice(Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, West Virginia, Virginia)
  • For the Fifth Circuit - Samuel A. Alito, Jr., Associate Justice(Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas)
  • For the Sixth Circuit - Brett M. Kavanaugh, Associate Justice(Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Tennessee)
  • For the Seventh Circuit - Amy Coney Barrett, Associate Justice(Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin)
  • For the Eighth Circuit - Brett M. Kavanaugh, Associate Justice(Arkansas, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota)
  • For the Ninth Circuit - Elena Kagan, Associate Justice(Alaska, Arizona, California, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Oregon, Montana, Nevada, Northern Mariana Islands, Washington)
  • For the Tenth Circuit - Neil M. Gorsuch, Associate Justice(Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Utah, Wyoming)
  • For the Eleventh Circuit - Clarence Thomas, Associate Justice(Alabama, Florida, Georgia)

TF,

Supreme Court-wise, I think all we need is one state to fall and the others will fall like dominoes.

Georgia just might be the first.

In that case, even Kagan will have to accept SCOTUS looking at Arizona.

She will probably loathe doing that, but with other states falling, I don't think she will have much of a rationale to block it and still keep her prestige as a judge before the public.

Michael

• Upvote 1

I am so glad this hack never got a cabinet position.

I bet once the dust settles, we will see Dominion money in Christie's pocket.

The tell is he thinks accusations against Kemp (who L Lin Wood is accusing of taking Dominion money) are outrageous.

Closet anti-Trumpers are exposing themselves.

Fuck Chris Christie. 

Michael

• Like 1

7 hours ago, tmj said:

... powerful devices a la U-Haul truck 'bombs' used in OK City and the towers on the first attack ...

Speaking of the Deep State, it was the Deep State's planted explosives inside the Murrah Federal Building that caused practically all the damage. McVeigh's fertilizer bomb caused very little damage.  See the links at OKC Bombing.

Get prepared for a shit-show, but shit-show is all it will be. So do not lose heart. The best lawyers in America are on this and they are on a mission, not a retainer.

And the shit-show? The RINOS are doing a media blitz and, surprise, surprise, are speaking out in the name of Dominion.

“We Would Love to See Any Evidence of Fraud – Nothing They Are Saying Is True” – Dominion Voting Systems’ Hired Spokesman and Jeb Bush Lackey Refutes Fraud Claims (VIDEO)

This guy Steele says: “We would love to see any evidence of fraud."

Well, he is going to get his wish.

In court. Not on TV from talking heads.

I hope he loves the evidence then as much as he now says he will.

For now, he says it's impossible for the voting machine to switch votes from one candidate to another.

And that must be true because he said it. Right there on television.

I'm glad we've got that settled.

:evil: 

Michael

8 hours ago, tmj said:

I think powerful devices a la uhual truck 'bombs' used in OK City and the towers on the first attack are more easily sourced locally. Suitcase nukes and similar style dirty bombs or chemical agents could I suppose be cached about. I can easily , unfortunately, imagine enough wherewithal to cause serious damage and install fear and terror among the general population. My point was more looking toward the needed manpower to overrun domestic military installations, armed Bernie bros and soy antifa I doubt would be an army even Rumsfeld would cotton.

I think the globalists/technocrats/communists/cabal pushing Build Back Better really did (are in the process) of trying to steal the election away from Pres Trump. I also think operation Warp Speed and its distribution netwroks are going to give the military some cover in operating domestically. I'm afraid there may well be some darker times ahead , but I think the battle for control is still limited to extra legal and extra judicial machinations.

My only point is bombs can be small. Hand grenades are.

--Brant

On 11/21/2020 at 8:09 PM, ThatGuy said:

This video with L Lin Wood is a bit Christianity-heavy in the manner they practice it in Georgia, so that might turn you off some, but legal-wise, it's like a breath of fresh air. And, frankly, I don't care if the soldier in the field defending where I live believes in Christianity, Buddha, Islam or the Flying Spaghetti Monster. I want to know if he can shoot straight.

So just set aside the religion part and listen to what is coming.

Personally, and with all due respect to the woman on the masthead here, I found that part interesting. What caught my ear was the claim that Trump wasn't so Christian when he got on board, but became so, as a result. Even more interesting in relation to Sidney Powell's claim that this is going to be "biblical", a claim also made by an anonymous 17th letter of the alphabet.

Time will tell what that means.

2 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Even more interesting in relation to Sidney Powell's claim that this is going to be "biblical", a claim also made by an anonymous 17th letter of the alphabet.

Time will tell what that means.

TG,

"Biblical" in this context means Sidney is going to fuck some shit up Homerically.

On another point, you never want people of her talent, or Lin's for that matter, to believe they are, for real, in battle against Satan, The Satan, and God has chosen them to defeat the Pretender. (That is, if you are on the bad side. :) )

But that's what they believe.

And their souls are full.

People like that don't stop. And don't think this is just a Christian thing. Other people get there. But Christians do it really well. People like that don't have anything to lose when they go into battle. Victorious or not, there is only one outcome for them: to give everything they've got even if it takes their last breath from them.

I learned the hard way, don't mess with people like that. They will fuck you up bad... :) 

Michael

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, turkeyfoot said:

i threw a inactive grenade in Germany. Ducked and covered. Playing army. :)

That sums up the way I felt. Because of the "Pueblo Incident" off the waters of South Vietnam? I went to South Korea instead of Viet Nam. I was a radio teletype operator. When I went into the field they handed me my M-14 (not an M-16) and three rounds of ammo.