On 10/24/2020 at 5:29 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Transcript coming.

placeholder for transcript.

The transcript is finally available. You will find it here in "The Biden Troubles."

The more I dig into how Rudy thinks and works, the more I admire that man.

I would never want to be against him on the other side of a lawsuit.

This guy is crazy good and crazy scary if you're a bad guy and he's building a case against you.

Michael

Time to revisit something.

Seth Rich.

Turns Out the FBI Has Been Hiding More Seth Rich Documents

Yup.

The same FBI that brought you Spygate, Russiagate, and a host of hoaxes from an administration that had, according to former President Obama speaking to Bill O'Reilly, "Not even a smidgen" of scandal.

From what I read, this is just some smoke, not a fire yet.

But it's smoldering.

That means me, too. I await, with smoldering anger, the day the cold-blooded murderer of this young man will be dragged in front of the whole world and the hammer of justice slammed down on his head. Ditto for those who ordered the hit.

Michael 

Seth Rich and the FBI.

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Time to revisit something.

Seth Rich.

Judge Orders Twitter To Unmask FBI Impersonator Who Set Off Seth Rich Conspiracy

A federal judge in California has ordered that Twitter reveal the identity of an anonymous user who allegedly fabricated an FBI document to spread a conspiracy theory about the killing of Seth Rich, the Democratic National Committee staffer who died in 2016.

The ruling could lead to the identification of the person behind the Twitter name @whyspertech. Through that account, the user allegedly provided forged FBI materials to Fox News. The documents falsely linked Rich's killing to the WikiLeaks hack of Democratic Party emails in the lead-up to the 2016 election.

While Twitter fought to keep the user's identity secret, U.S. Magistrate Judge Donna Ryu in Oakland, Calif., ordered on Tuesday that the tech company must turn over the information to attorneys representing Rich's family in a defamation suit by Oct. 20.

It is the latest twist in a years-long saga over a conspiracy theory that rocked Washington, caused a grieving family a great deal of pain and set off multiple legal battles.

In a now-retracted story, Fox News falsely claimed that Rich's computer was connected to the leak of Democratic Party emails provided to WikiLeaks, and that Rich's slaying was related to the purported leak. The theory was even debunked in special counsel Robert Mueller's report.

[...]

As ordered: https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/7223134-ORDER-RICH.html

15 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

Seth Rich and the FBI.

William,

And that's the end of the story?

To me, that's not even out of the beginning of the second act.

Stay tuned.

Lots more coming...

:) 

psssssst... You have been betrayed. Some of the Dem people you have admired over the years are on the level of mafia hitmen and nothing more noble. They are small time crooks and they are scum. I know you don't see it, yet. Core story and all. But it's there...

When it comes out, prosecuted, proven even to people who are blind about it, and these bad guys are put in jail, I might tease you a bit, but I will not mock you. At that moment, your world will be falling apart and it will hurt.

I like you and I will not be one of those to get pleasure from your suffering.

That goes for tomorrow, too, when President Trump gets reelected...

Michael

22 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
53 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

Seth Rich and the FBI.

And that's the end of the story?

I think you believe some things about Seth Rich that are not true. I also think you don't always bother reading any materials that might serve to alter or update your opinions. 

I cannot claim to read your mind. 

"I like William, though he is a cancer with a sweet coating and far more deadly to OL than Jon Letendre." I paraphrase.

Edited by william.scherk
"On the other hand" ...

2 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

"I like William, though he is a cancer with a sweet coating and far more deadly to OL than Jon Letendre." I paraphrase.

William,

You paraphrase wrong.

I don't think you are a cancer. I think you act like a cancer with certain issues, especially when you use rhetorical techniques to denigrate OL members you think are stupid (meaning most) in light of your political agendas. What's more, every time you've done that cancer crap, I think you've done it on purpose, knowing how the technique works.

Once, you even brought over some superior wannabees to educate us here on OL about climate change and how foolish we all are about that topic. That didn't work out so well, did it? Especially with Jonathan consistently asking for evidence using the scientific method, which nobody could provide. Your Superior Ones said they did, but they never did in reality.

So back to using the cancer technique you went. Although, it is true, you have been doing far fewer attacks than before. Far, far fewer pretty pictures. :) 

As to Jon, I like him just as I like you.

What you guys feel about each other has no bearing on that.

And why do I like you guys? Damned if I know.

Probably something to do with accepting your right to your own minds. 

And I can see something I doubt either of you can. When you guys are not eaten up with seething hatred fed by your political agendas and lashing out (like Jon) or doing cancer bullshit (like you), you're really good people.

It's a way at looking at the world and not compromising on it in the face of hatred. Spite comes and goes like waves, but the good people underneath are there, even during the massive storms on top.

Michael

Scorecard and Hammer.

Voter fraud.

Actual voter machine hacking.

The discussion of those two programs starts at about 20 minutes.

=== EDIT: The YouTube people are cute, aren't they? :evil: 

The following isn't the whole show, but it is the 10 minutes that is relevant. And to find a copy I believe will stay up, I chose one with Japanese subtitles :) on BitChute.

WAR ROOM: PANDEMIC EP 470 HAMMER SCORECARD LT. GEN. MCINERNEY STEVE BANNON 2020/11/02

image.png

=== END EDIT

This is vicious stuff, but the reason I am putting it here in Deep State Unraveling is because I believe the people abusing this are going to go down hard.

Steve Bannon is all over this and he's involving top-of-the line people.

In fact, I believe this whole thing is going to go down and not many people will even realize it happened.

But it is enormously interesting.

Michael

• Like 1

A little over week or so ago, a speculation made the round in some mainstream media outlets that the first thing President Trump will do after winning the election will be fire FBI Director Christopher Wray and CIA Director Gina Haspel. Then they went quiet.

But I kept hearing the alt media say it.

This morning, I just heard Maria Bartiromo say it. She wasn't just agreeing with Steve Bannon or repeating him. She said according to her own sources in the White House, this is what is going to happen.

I trust her more than just about anybody else in the mainstream with the exception of, maybe, Tucker Carlson.

So if I were a betting man, I would put good money on this.

Hell, I think if a fluke happens and Biden wins (he won't), President Trump will fire them anyway.

Both are Deep State swamp creatures and, in the case of Wray, there was no excuse whatsoever of sitting on Hunter Biden's laptop during the impeachment when information on that laptop exonerated President Trump.

That's very close to treason.

Michael

On 8/20/2020 at 3:11 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

... Alex Jones. I don't agree with everything he says.

But I love how he says it.

image.png

Who can question his balls and willingness to reach as far and high as he can go?

Even when certainty is its own reward?

(btw - I got the image from William Swig on Facebook.)

Michael

I just had a thought about social media tech giants and the Deep State.

Isn't aiding and abetting crime a crime somewhere?

Here's what I mean.

There is a ton-load of litigation the Trump team is throwing against election fraud. The way the mail-in voting was carried out is obviously a fraud, but, legally, that's my opinion. the litigation will, most likely, carry this issue up to the Supreme Court.

So what happens after the Supreme Court rules on this and, based on that ruling, whatever authority is appropriate to say says that the mail-in voting problems were a criminal conspiracy against the elections?

And what happens when it becomes clear that Twitter has been censoring President Trump's tweets complaining about mail-in voting fraud all during the commission of the crime.?

Hmmmm?...

Man, this is fun...

Michael

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

And what happens when it becomes clear that Twitter has been censoring President Trump's tweets complaining about mail-in voting fraud all during the commission of the crime.?

The more I think about it, the more I'm seeing both Twitter and Facebook walking straight into this trap.

As soon as it becomes clear to everyone that President Trump won and will be sworn in, and the riots start again, and so on, President Trump is going to put a lot more focus on Section 230 or a monopoly case.

Watching major social media networks aid and abet the commission of a massive crime or group of crimes involved in stealing a federal election through fraudulent means is one hell of an argument for the government to take a giant company and split it into little pieces.

Michael

Michael wrote: Watching major social media networks aid and abet the commission of a massive crime or group of crimes involved in stealing a federal election through fraudulent means is one hell of an argument for the government to take a giant company and split it into little pieces. end quote

Using a giant corporation and technical smarts to twist an election into what they want is disgusting. I know I am repeating facts but it’s late . . . . From ABC News. Under the Constitution's 12th Amendment, the House would select the next president and the Senate would pick the vice president if no candidate has a majority of Electoral College votes. end quote

I am pleased to see most of OL contributors and the owners are using Aristotle’s logic and reason and Rand’s epistemology.  I find the idea that President Trump knew they would try to steal the election plausible. But could anyone predict the scope of this treason and the number of conspirators? Or the number of enabling poll and postal workers required to pull off the heist?  Did they have any idea how big a trail of bread crumbs they were leaving behind? Who is doing the investigating? 

What states may we expect (or hope) to see a revote and recount? Pennsylvania and Georgia seem likely but how many states will be required to cause an electoral college tie or for Trump to rightfully win?  

This is meant to be funny, but did President Trump watch “The X-Files?” Peter

Mulder: Whatever happened to playing a hunch, Scully? The element of surprise, random acts of unpredictability? If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced. [Pops a sunflower seed into his mouth]

I'm putting this one in the Deep State Unraveling thread to show that the Deep State exists for real all the way down to trainers.

The trainer in this video is teaching Michigan poll workers how to cheat and commit fraud. I was so captivated, I went into a trance listening to it. I've been on the dark side (in Brazil in my bad days) and I've never experienced anything like this. They're not doing this shit in the dark. It's right out in the open.

#DETROITLEAKS: STATE EMPLOYEES TRAIN POLL WORKERS TO LIE TO VOTERS, DESTROY BALLOTS, STOP CHALLENGER

image.png

What an experience...

This video has been banned everywhere, too. I doubt it will fall from BitChute.

The user detroitleaks is a reporter at Big League Politics and his real name is Shane Trejo.

Here are a couple of articles that explain it all. (I only skimmed them so far.)

From Nov. 3 - Detroit Elections Trainer Caught On Video Telling Poll Workers To Make Poll Challengers, Poll Watchers Stand Back 6 Feet, Even If They Can’t See Voting Process...“Call 9-11” If They Make A Scene [VIDEO]

From Nov. 9 - HUGE EXCLUSIVE: Michigan AG Dana Nessel Sends Cease and Desist Order to Journalist Demanding He Erase His #DetroitLeaks Video Showing Voter Fraud Training — OR FACE CRIMINAL PROSECUTION

The video has disappeared from Big League Politics and all the regular places. But we get to watch it.

In the end, it doesn't matter. Does anyone have any doubt this video will be a part of the litigation by President Trump's lawyers in contesting election fraud?

So it no longer matters--except for public narrative--whether the public sees this video. The right people will see it in court and those right people will be able to do something about it.

I'm interested in how many of these lower level people will flip on their superiors in the Deep State when they realize shit got real for them all of a sudden...

Michael

• Upvote 1

Man are things moving fast in this blitz of lawsuits about the election.

It's hard to keep up with them all, much less comment on them.

But sometimes one just warms your heart so much, you gotta take the time.

Richard Pilger, Linked to IRS Scandal, Resigns DOJ Post over Voter Fraud Memo

AG Barr broke his heart or something.

Pilger is pure pedigree swamp. He's the asshole who helped the IRS (Lois Lerner) target the Tea Party and similar groups.

Now he's running away.

I love it when swamp creatures go off into the sunset to die.

But if things are as I imagine, he might be going off because he doesn't want to die in jail.

Incidentally, that headline was one way to do a headline. Here is a different way from a different news outlet regarding the same story.

JUST IN: DOJ’s Top Voter Fraud Investigator Steps Down in Protest After AG Bill Barr Memo’s Authorizing Election Probes

Here's a happy thought. As a hypothetical, what if Barr knew who he was and let him give his sanction to the Dems for a lot of the election mischief the Dems did this election? In other words, did Barr use him as bait for a sting operation and he was so arrogant, he didn't think such was possible?

Michael

Prez gotta be prez.

Trump Performs ‘Near Total Decapitation’ Of Pentagon Leadership As Speculation Swirls Around Afghanistan

President Donald Trump has performed a “near-total decapitation” of civilian leadership within the Department of Defense this week, with speculation flying that the officials disagreed with plans for a troop withdrawal from Afghanistan.

Trump fired Defense Secretary Mark Esper, Esper’s chief of staff, top Pentagon policy official Mark Tomb and other senior officials this week.

“Pentagon finally confirms near total decapitation of civilian leadership in the last 24 hours. Secretary of Defense Esper fired Monday, the top Pentagon Policy official, top Defense Department intelligence official, and chief of staff to the Defense Secretary all out today,” CNN’s Ryan Browne reported Monday.

. . .

A Trump administration official explained the firings to The Intercept as necessary for ending America’s longstanding military deployments in the Middle East, which Trump has termed “forever wars.”

And...

White House directs federal agencies to move forward with Trump's February budget: Report

The White House budget office is continuing with the Trump administration's budget proposal for the next fiscal year despite several media outlets reporting that Joe Biden is the presumptive president-elect.

Michael

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This is being passed off as Hillary Clinton...what say you?

(I've only mildly entertained the idea of fakes, after the Kamala Harris "blackened eye" video, but this? Well, I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable explanation...and the comments are NOT turned off on that video for damage control purposes...no sir...)

1 hour ago, ThatGuy said:

This is being passed off as Hillary Clinton...what say you?

Uh... wtf?? Does anyone say her name in the video? I only found a part where someone calls her "Miss Secretary of State." That lady doesn't look, sound, or speak like Hillary. Weird video.

2 minutes ago, Dglgmut said:

Uh... wtf?? Does anyone say her name in the video? I only found a part where someone calls her "Miss Secretary of State." That lady doesn't look, sound, or speak like Hillary. Weird video.

I was wondering about that, too, if anyone had addressed her by name. I didn't hear it, but I could have missed it.

Someone tried to explain by speculating that the title was an error; perhaps she couldn't make it, so someone else filled in for her, and they just didn't have time to update the title. That's already kinda lame, but then, why have someone who sorta looks like her do it?