Emphases added. Internal link to Scott Adams video cue added.

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Partial transcripts [starting at 33:54] with titles added.

Here's something that will scare you—or should. There is reporting that the Democrats are going to be using a DARPA funded AI driven information warfare tool to target pro-Trump accounts.

Yes. 

An actual military-grade mind control is going to be implemented for this election. Military-grade. I'm not exaggerating. 

Sometimes I say things are military-grade just to say they're powerful. But this is actually, literally, a military weapon that will be used domestically because there's no rule against it.

It's a weapon that doesn't… It's not kinetic. It's not poison. So apparently there's no law against it. There's no law against brainwashing your own citizens, apparently.

[...]

[...]

I really like the image of werewolves and vampires fighting wars underground as we humans go about our business.

Scott Adams says, "Military Grade Mind Control," despite details given in the original story at the Washington Post, and despite corrections/updates posted to the two links given by Michael.

From the Fox News item cited by Michael:

In a statement to Fox News that was posted on social media, DARPA flatly rejected the Post's reporting, and said Hougland was apparently misrepresenting the agency's work.

"Hougland's claim DARPA funded the tech at the heart of his political work is grossly misleading," DARPA tweeted. "He advised briefly on ways to counter ISIS online. He was not consulted to design AI or analysis tools, nor certainly anything remotely political. DARPA is strictly apolitical."

"Hougland had a tertiary consulting role advising an agency program on how to explore new and better ways to counter America's adversaries online," a spokesperson for DARPA separately told Fox News. "He was not consulted for technical expertise designing artificial intelligence or network analysis tools, nor certainly any research that was remotely political. ... Unequivocally, DARPA funding did not help advance the technology with which Hougland now works any more than does his use of other agency technologies like the internet or mobile phone."

Military Grade Mind Control!

-- it might be fun to explore one of the other items touted in Adams's YouTube description:

Kamala Unleashing Her Demon Army to Hunt Republicans

Edited by william.scherk
Grammar, spelling; fixed YouTube link

Can Americans and the people of the world be "mind controlled?" I know dictatorships are always losing that battle, though it sometimes takes war and misery to make people come to their senses. 

I was influenced by the commercial that said, "It is springtime in America." Only history makes dreams and commercials come true.

Now what about, "Twinkle, twinkle, little star . . . ?" Does that song induce mysticism or scientific inquiry? Adolf: What? You mean you can't hoodwink kids for long? What kind of propogandist are you Goerbles? (sp.) 

Here’s one too, the majority of the world’s governments and their respective populations went all in on lockdowns. A situation that never existed in all of human history prior to Covid19.

The ‘screens’ said “ shelter in place” and most answered “hm okay”. Something happened , something allowed or engineered the seemingly unanimous response. Especially, unfortunately in the home of rugged individualism. 

When the initial orders were announced, I fully expected to see National Guard units deployed . I live in a border area between states ,most people who live in this area transit the border daily. Why didn’t the state think it necessary to mobilize forces to ensure their measures were adhered to? Was the calculation based the expected level of compliance or their determination of the actual threat ?

I remember traveling to Vegas in early October of 2001, there was no mistaking a perceived threat in the actions of the state.

Hell prior to February of this year , people didn’t even think twice that going to a public event a ball game or concert would mean a bag search and metal detector swipe. Are/were we always this compliant? Is compliance a normal free human trait ? It feels like It changed , whatever It is .

And DARPA denied , in that article, that that guy is a head huncho, not that military grade mind fucking isn’t a practiced art .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tmj said:

And DARPA denied , in that article, that that guy is a head huncho, not that military grade mind fucking isn’t a practiced art .

T,

Notice that, did you?

Others, apparently, did not.

:) 

DARPA

I've read some books about DARPA, a hell of a lot of articles, and even entire books based on DARPA research that made it into the popular press. I have a file on my computer for DARPA and persuasion and it's got a lot of stuff I have collected over the years.

DARPA has been interested in mind control for a long time, but it was not involved in the CIA gross boneheaded stuff back in the beginning (MK-ULTRA and so on). I think DARPA started pulling out all stops after it funded research into weaponizing story. Once it was sure story triggered neurochemicals on command in large audiences, that was like giving a banana to a monkey.

The politicians who are privy to DARPA research that has not yet been released to the public have their go-to people to see if they use it to influence elections. They've been doing this for a while. (Say, like with COBS--the Consortium of Behavioral Scientists.)

Have you ever heard the term, "control the narrative"? Guess where that came from?

The Narrative-Addiction Boomerang

Now here's the thing I detected over my studies. The puppet-master controllers of narrative, in all their smugness, often get bit by their own attack dog.

It started like this. They put out a narrative, saw that it worked on getting the outcome they desired, then like all good politicians, they thought if a little worked well, a whole lot will work a whole lot more. Enter the story wars and abuse of the DARPA narrative and persuasion research to try to win elections.

But then, also, enter the unintended consequences: addiction, of all things. Don't forget, these narratives are engineered to produce neurochemicals in others at will. Well, they also produce neurochemicals in the storytellers, too. :) 

Notice that modern political narratives, especially among elitists, have gotten further and further from reality, so much so that idiot things are now out in the mainstream like gender is not biological, that everyone is a racist (the USA was really founded by slaves in 1619, after all :) ), that Russians swayed the entire American population to elect a dictator president through social media and hacking (I wonder if, in this narrative, the Russians used military-grade brainwashing? :evil: ), and on and on and on.

And here we come to the biggest unintended consequence of all. As the narratives wielded for propaganda got more and more weird, became pure bullshit, so to speak, the people on the side of the these storytellers also got more and more weird. They started believing their own bullshit. 

Now the poor things can't tell the difference between reality and the pre-engineered propaganda stories in their heads.

Narrative-Reality Resonance 

And this is where President Trump comes in. He knows how to tell a story on the level the propagandists do, i.e., he can get the neurochemicals in his audience to squirt, except his stories are almost always based in reality.

This is true even when he exaggerates (that thing of "truthful hyperbole" that some find objectionable). His exaggerations are always in the direction of reality. For example, he will say a crowd was so big at a rally, nobody ever saw anything like it. In truth, people have seen things like it before, but in reality, he was talking about a huge crowd--a real crowd, one that existed and was filmed and that everyone saw--and the exaggeration pointed to that. 

By way of contrast, a narrative that does not point toward reality is something like gender is not a matter of biology, but instead happens by an individual's choice and social conditioning. This narrative flies in the face of the reality of human nature, the human nature people see everyday in others and in themselves. Which is why, no matter how often that weird narrative is told, it still keeps pointing to a hell of a lot of stuff that doesn't work as planned. And it still keeps getting that outcome.

People who live and produce out here in reality resonate with Trump's narratives for the simple reason these narrative are relevant to what they observe and live every day of their lives. Often, this is framed as common sense. 

The bullshitters who now believe their own bullshit don't understand this. By trying to brainwash others to get control of them, they brainwashed their own minds right out of reality. Ditto for their followers. So when massive numbers of people resonate with reality-based stories of someone like President Trump, the bullshitters simply look, don't believe what they are seeing (they no longer accept reality as real), and try different forms of more bullshit.

Look at the sheer number of times they have tried to take out Trump with made-up crap. One after another after another. None of it worked because they kept using their narratives to point to an outcome based solely on the power they wanted and nothing else, i.e., not to anything real other than that desire for power. Meanwhile, Trump kept (and keeps) his stories pointing to realities that everyone can see with their own eyes.

Jobs, including jobs for minorities. Bad guys chopping off heads of innocents (like ISIS). Factories. Government scams and countries not paying their bills (like with NATO). The mess at Veterans Affairs hospitals (and, frankly, tangible messes all over the place). And on and on and on. 

These stories resonate with those who look and see things with their own eyes. Why? Because they can look and see what the story is about and not just take someone's word for it--not just take it on faith.

The Price of Bullshit as a Life Style

So the bullshitters keep getting frustrated because their bullshit became so much bullshit, it doesn't work like before. Their bullshit ran into the brick wall of reality. Like the saying goes, you can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time. And to add to that saying, fooling others is dangerous to the one doing the fooling because it is wickedly addictive.

They, the bullshitters and the people who follow them, have now become addicts chasing their first high of controlling the masses. And they are supremely irritated and nasty because that high now eludes them.

We can thank DARPA-funded research for giving them the drug (military-grade persuasion narratives) to do this to themselves.

The only way they can get their minds back is for them to develop an urge to stop believing their own bullshit. And good luck with that. The high from the narrative weapons they used on others, and, by extension, on themselves, is more powerful than crack cocaine once internalized.

Some actually do break free of that addiction and good for them. The rest are really, really unhappy and don't know why. Many die from it. Or end up in jail. Just like those who abuse narcotics.

Michael

6 hours ago, william.scherk said:

-- it might be fun to explore one of the other items touted in Adams's YouTube description:

William,

Kamala is not mentioned in the YouTube description of Scott Adams's video. Nor is any demon army.

If you know the backstory of the Satan stuff Scott came up with, you will realize you just walked right into his trap. (Just like the fake news media did.) He wants you to do things like what you just posted. He even said so right in the video. You might ask yourself why some day.

Don't forget, all of this is about getting votes for Trump and losing votes for Biden.

Michael

Fake news compelled action wears the public out just like too much food wears out the eaters. Diminishing Returns.

You can only do so much politically speaking with a virus.

Medically speaking overall deaths in Pima county AZ are up 20 percent the first seven months this year compared to the first seven months a year ago. That's 900 more out of a population of over a million. This data I tend to trust compared to other data. Tend to. I'm not absolutely sure. The fakers are always busy. After the election they'll stay busy through habit and inertia.

--Brant

20 minutes ago, Brant Gaede said:

Fake news compelled action wears the public out just like too much food wears out the eaters. Diminishing Returns.

You can only do so much politically speaking with a virus.

Brant,

Ain't that the truth?

One problem, though, is the lingering aftereffects. For example, here is one fake news project that wrecked a lot of stuff and killed a lot of people. The intelligence community was directly involved in it, too--they even said so at the time. (Not that they were supplying fake news, but they were supplying the news.)

Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction.

Look what that fake news compelled action did.

Setting aside all that destruction and murder, look what it did inside America.

If gave us President Obama as a cure. And it probably helped open the way to the Arab 
Spring catastrophe over in that part of the world.

That was like taking arsenic to cure hemlock poisoning...

But man, if you were on the inside, think about how much money you made...

Off the misery and death of others.

Like I keep saying, those insider elitist people are evil. They're still doing their evil crap, too. Now they're using a virus to cash in. And this one is goo. You have a real virus and a lot of fake narratives around it. Oh, the money, the money they'll make...

You see, the thing with fooling the public, even brainwashing the public, is that it does not have to be permanent for them to make money. They hit and squeeze one lie dry, then move on to another without even thinking about the old one they just discarded.  And it goes on and on and on and on and on.

With each new project, their minions shout, "Shame, shame, shame," and "Be afraid, be very afraid, be very very afraid" at everyday people to engineer compliance, but they, themselves, have a callous where their own shame should be and no fear since they already have a way to protect themselves embedded in the project.

Dead people? Piles of dead people? Who cares? Everybody's gotta die. Them human people keep on dying and there ain't nothin' no one can do to stop 'em. So, dead people? Hell, for insider elitists, no skin off their ass. Money talks and dead people can't even walk anymore.

Michael

Michael is right -- there is a difference between YouTube 'description' and YouTube 'title.'  So there.

16 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
23 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Kamala is not mentioned in the YouTube description of Scott Adams's video. Nor is any demon army.

kamalaDemonArmy.png

Edited by william.scherk
I want "Kamala's Demon Army" unleashed!

When were Iraq's Sarin nerve agent and other chemical weapons stocks destroyed?

Who are the 'insider elitists'? Are there any in the Trump cabinet?

13 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Dead people? Piles of dead people? Who cares? Everybody's gotta die. Them human people keep on dying and there ain't nothin' no one can do to stop 'em. So, dead people? Hell, for insider elitists, no skin off their ass.

The elites and insider elitists in the White House are not having any piles of dead people on their watch, certainly not with COVID-19.

If the Trump administration/campaign can chip away at the impression some prospective voters have -- that Trump is incompetent to deal with the pandemic and could not give a shit about death tolls -- then it will have helped increase the odds of a Trump re-election.

28 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

The elites and insider elitists in the White House are not having any piles of dead people on their watch, certainly not with COVID-19.

Oh... I forgot... elitist insiders care.

They're so warm and fuzzy.

yawn...

And man are they lucky people can say this about them this go around. They're lucky because President Trump stopped them from having piles of dead bodies--on their watch--from COVID-19. These are the same geniuses who told Trump he was making a serious mistake (muh racism) by closing the border to places like China, then Europe, where COVID-19 was spreading--months before those geniuses got on board. 

Those elitist insiders.

The ones who care...

Michael

This is what the Deep State is really after with the Coronavirus lockdowns.

This just happened in Australia, too, not Venezuela or North Korea.

Twitter keeps deleting this video and poster after poster keeps putting it back up.

Since I am sure this will go down, here is a place where it will not:

Horrifying Video Shows Pregnant Mother Arrested For Facebook Post

image.png

She offered to take down the Facebook post and everything.

No dice.

She posted wrong-think on Facebook, so off to jail with her.

Wrong-think arrests will spread to other countries now that Australia is on board.

Michael

53 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Oh... I forgot... elitist insiders care.

They're so warm and fuzzy.

yawn...

And man are they lucky people can say this about them this go around. They're lucky because President Trump stopped them from having piles of dead bodies--on their watch--from COVID-19. These are the same geniuses who told Trump he was making a serious mistake (muh racism) by closing the border to places like China, then Europe, where COVID-19 was spreading--months before those geniuses got on board. 

Those elitist insiders.

The ones who care...

Michael

Michael,

What people think is true isn't necessarily what is true. (Duh.)  My impression is that William's right about "some prospective voters" seeing Trump as (a) incompetent to deal with a pandemic, and (b) unconcerned about death tolls.  I've overheard people saying both these things, angrily.  I haven't a guess what percentage of prospective voters share these beliefs, but if the percentage is large, then that is a hurdle to Trump's re-election chances.

Also, if Hillary Clinton had been President, the virus wouldn't have been set loose when it was, so, no, the elitists of whom you speak wouldn't have had the piles of corpses on their watch - now.  Later, since there are other desired goals besides stopping Trump's re-election, but not yet.

Ellen

4 hours ago, william.scherk said:

When were Iraq's Sarin nerve agent and other chemical weapons stocks destroyed?

Who are the 'insider elitists'? Are there any in the Trump cabinet?

If the Trump administration/campaign can chip away at the impression some prospective voters have -- that Trump is incompetent to deal with the pandemic and could not give a shit about death tolls -- then it will have helped increase the odds of a Trump re-election.

The Russians gutted commercial planes that were sent to Syria under the excuse that they were using the planes for humanitarian purposes for aid during a natural disaster(I think a flood).  No inspections.  The planes not only carried stockpiled sarin but all the labs too.  So? When they inspected Iraq for wmd they found nothing.  It had already been transported to Syria lock stock and barrel.

4 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

I haven't a guess what percentage of prospective voters share these beliefs,

Ellen,

I actually do.

A pretty accurate notion, believe it or not, comes from aggregating where people get their news. The people who only look at CNN and MSNBC, and only read NYT, WaPo, etc., believe what they are told.

There have been studies on this (Jonathan Haidt). This segment of people have no curiosity whatsoever about peeking at Fox News, reading Breitbart and so on. So many of them still think the Russians elected Trump. That Trump killed people with the Coronavirus. And so on.

The studies I have read go like this. Liberals/progressive have very little information about conservatives and constantly get it wrong when they predict what conservatives will do. Liberals also tend to be more intolerant.

Conservatives are more open-minded about looking into the world of liberals. They tend to be more tolerant of views that do not align with theirs.

Moral foundations

Of the six moral foundations, care/harm, fairness/cheating, loyalty/betrayal, authority/subversion, sanctity/degradation, and liberty/oppression (these are Haidt's categories), liberals focus on care/harm and fairness/cheating practically to the exclusion of all else. Conservatives focus on all six categories with about equal weight. 

Think about the moral tones of the different news sources. When you see them through this lens, you start seeing a predominance of slant like this. The outrages from CNN/MSNBC and NYT/WaPo and similar are all about caring and fairness. Whether they are right or not is a different issue. They manipulate the slant according to agenda, not facts. So their audience just doesn't see the rest. And, since this audience refuses to look at other sources of news, they end up believing what these institutions tell them. We know who the term "fake news" mostly applies to. This is why liberals tend to believe information that is factually wrong and get outraged about it.

Internet

The good news about all this is the Internet. Legacy media is mostly liberal with a few conservative exceptions. But the Internet is all over the place and it is throwing a monkey-wrench in intolerant belief systems (not just liberal).

Even though the percentage of liberal to conservative leans in favor of conservative, it is more fluid than fixed. Yet the general direction is toward the conservative side growing and the news bubble of the liberals diminishing a little bit each day. I believe the Internet is the cause of this. The cult mindset needs isolation for the cult to exist and grow. The Internet penetrates into the liberal bubble and slowly, but constantly erodes the pool of true believers.

(Notice that anti-Trump Republicans tend to be liberal according to this standard, even though they have National Review and things like that to read. :) They are mainly elitist insiders, though. So keeping their money and power is part of their moral make-up and that makes the liberal/conservative standard for the general population more slanted away from morality for them.)

Test

Here's a test you can do on Trump-hating liberals to prove their ignorance of basic facts. Ask them if they think Trump is a racist. If they say yes, ask them what racist things he has done. They will say Trump said white supremacists are fine people and similar, most all of which is easily debunked. But the liberal news networks keep pounding the false narratives and those in that bubble keep believing these stories.

Most of them will not be aware of Trump's promotion of opportunity zones, money for black colleges, prison reform (hell, most liberals don't even realize the devastation Clinton's 100 to 1 severity in sentencing terms for crack cocaine to powdered cocaine did to the black community), and so on.

Black people are gradually waking up, though. So black support for Trump is growing like it has never grown before.

Religious conversion

The hatred you get from Trump haters is real, though. And so is their ignorance of most political things that fall outside their news bubble.

This is why I keep seeing a religious-conversion-like experience when a liberal shakes off the bubble. They can't believe how blind they were before. These people show up a lot on Rush Limbaugh's radio show (which has over 50 million listeners at any one time). But there are other places where they show up (the Walk Away movement and so on).

People who have despised Trump end up being one of his staunchest supporters once they pop the bubble.

All this is a slow process, though. The legacy media, which is owned and controlled by elitists, use liberalism/progressivism aggressively as a form of mind control for keeping the herd in line and getting more and more authoritarian laws passed.

I want to write more about this and organize it better, but my time ran out. You can look into any of these points, though, and see their validity for yourself if you step outside of the legacy media and social media tech giants (which have become co-opted news-wise by the legacy media power centers).

Michael

58 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I actually do [have "a guess what percentage of prospective voters share these beliefs"].

A pretty accurate notion, believe it or not, comes from aggregating where people get their news. The people who only look at CNN and MSNBC, and only read NYT, WaPo, etc., believe what they are told.

So what percentage of prospective voters do you estimate they are?

Ellen

1 hour ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

So what percentage of prospective voters do you estimate they are?

Ellen

Ellen,

If you remove the false voters--and there is a lot of cheating (illegal aliens, bogus mail-in votes and so on), I would put it at a minimum of 2/3 pro-Trump and 1/3 anti-Trump. That is my speculation.

Notice, I did not say pro-Biden. :) 

But I think it is much higher for Trump from the things I have been seeing, especially the recent signs of panic on the Dem side. Their internal polls are not the same as the polls they release to the public.

(Signs of panic: there has been a sudden about face on Dems ignoring the riots, Hillary Clinton came out and said Biden should not concede under any circumstances, there was an odd huge ramp-up of "get out and vote" as one of the primary messages in the DNC, the outrage-mob news suddenly disappeared about the post-office being rigged, the betting odds have swung hard pro-Trump, Pelosi floated the idea of no debates, there was a widely circulated Dem article about Trump winning in a landslide on Nov 3 but Biden finally winning after all the main-in votes have been counted, and so on.)

Here are three comforting thoughts for those worried about rampant voter cheating.

1. Republicans know how to cheat, too. I think Dems cheat a lot more, but Republican cheating should cut into the size of the Dem unfair advantages from cheating.

2. Law enforcement and press scrutiny is going to be massive this go around, which will balance the huge number of lawyers already hired on each side.

3. All Trump needs is a blow-out (51% of all registered voters) in enough states to give him 270 electoral college votes and the Dems can count and recount mail-in votes until the cows come home. These votes will only mean something in states where the tallies are close, meaning they will no longer count for the win. So there will be no reason to delay declaring Trump winner.

Michael

EDIT: One last thought. Do not believe any quantifiers, especially polls, until the last week before the election. They all lie their asses off. Before the last week, their purpose is to shape public opinion, not report on it. During the last week, they will get more accurate because if they are wildly off from reality once the polls close, they will not be hired in following elections.

8 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Also, if Hillary Clinton had been President, the virus wouldn't have been set loose when it was, so, no, the elitists of whom you speak wouldn't have had the piles of corpses on their watch - now.  Later, since there are other desired goals besides stopping Trump's re-election, but not yet.

Ellen,

That is a very intriguing idea.

Have you given a thought to how many Democrats seem to ignore the virus when they want something? The latest was Pelosi wanting a haircut. :) 

Also, there's that public gathering thing. The coronavirus only seems to be a problem with pro-Trump rallies, not with BLM or Antifa mayhem. Why is this, I wonder, I wonder?

Michael

Here is a transcript of a part of Rush Limbaugh's show today. It's a bit long, but it is so spot on, it is well worth reading. I bolded a few things.

CALLER: My question is this, sir. My question is: Is the pivot to blame Trump for the unrest and the looting…? Is this pivot to try to win back the suburban, white, college-educated women that the Democrats think cost them the Hillary Clinton race?

. . .

RUSH: Now back to our very shrewd caller’s question. Is one of the reasons they just swapped on a dime and started blaming Trump for all of the rioting and looting and the unrest, is it because they were losing support among college-educated, white, Millennial, suburban women? And I think yes, but not totally. Their world was turned upside down.

Folks, they have had every — remember, they have literally believed that they could beat Donald Trump with their candidate never leaving the basement. That was how this all started. That was the objective. They’ve never been in touch. They’ve never had both feet grounded in reality this whole campaign because they continue to believe in their own intellectual superiority over Trump.

They continue to believe that Trump is an idiot, a doofus, despite the fact that he has survived everything they have thrown at him. They’ve made it up. They have lied about it. They have used the entire arsenal of the Washington establishment. And, believe me, that is a big arsenal, a lot of weaponry. When you own the media, that is the biggest weapon anybody could have, and they have a hundred percent of it. When you’re talking about the traditional, mainstream legacy media. They have fired everything they have.

Trump has not just survived. He’s thrived. And he is beating them at every turn. And in their minds, it doesn’t compute because he’s a doofus. He’s an idiot. He’s embarrassing. He doesn’t know how to talk, his embarrassing tweets. He says this embarrassing stuff. He believes in QAnon. He believes all these conspiracy things. My God, the guy is an absolute idiot. And yet they haven’t found a way to outsmart him.

They thought they could. They thought Russia was gonna take him out. They thought Ukraine was gonna take him. Thought Marie Yovanovitch was gonna take him out. The whole ambassadorial crew was gonna take him out. They thought that the whistleblower was gonna take him out. All these Pajama Boys were gonna take him out. Adam Schiff was gonna take him out. None of it has worked.

They finally got to the point where they think Biden, the Trojan horse, can win the presidency saying in his basement. It all hinged on seven states run by Democrats continuing to allow economic disaster to occur so as to prevent a nationwide economic recovery. The blue state governors went along with this idea to let their states basically go under. The mayors in these states of large cities went along with it as well. They said, okay, you need Seattle to go under, we’ll take it under. You need Portland to go under, fine and dandy. You need Minneapolis to go under.

They’ve all agreed to do this. New York City, New York state, they have all agreed to make sure their states remain economic wastelands so as to prevent a total national economic recovery. And all of that was designed to harm Donald Trump. But not even that was working. So then they decided that all of the riots and looting, they would promote it. They would bail the rioters and looters out of jail using Kamala Harris as the role model for having done this when she was the attorney general in California and the DA in San Francisco.

They were going to let the chaos continue. They were gonna let the riots continue, the looting, the destruction. Because it was all part of the plan to show how Donald Trump is destroying America. People are mad, people are rioting, people are looting simply ’cause they hate Trump. Get rid of Trump, this stuff all stops. That’s the deal. You get rid of Trump then there’s gonna be no Black Lives Matter be mad at anybody over anything. Same with Antifa. That was the deal, unstated, but that was the deal. That was the implication.

Then it all changed. Then, out of the blue — and we had Don Lemon and Fredo Cuomo talking about it on CNN. All of a sudden — this was late in the week last week, the focus groups, said Don Lemon, are not looking good. The polling data, the riots should stop, he said. And Fredo, you know, with his weights, lifting weights, agreed. The rioting has to stop, the looting has to stop. Meaning they, the Democrats, have got to make sure this stuff stops now because they, the Democrats, were the sponsors of it.

They were the reason it was happening. They were the people looking the other way in all these seven blue states, looking the other way, not just the other way, they were encouraging it. The mayors, in fact that guy in Portland, were encouraging this. Then it began to hurt them. So they had to act fast. And one of the things was to try to shift the blame for it. They had to acknowledge it now, have to acknowledge the looting and the rioting as necessary. These are poor people. They’re miserable and unhappy. It’s Donald Trump’s fault.

Then they had to shift from ignoring it and saying, “What riots? Aren’t any riots. There’s peaceful protests” to admitting that there are riots and looting and blame it on Trump. Which is where we are now. And remember I cited what I thought the proof of this could be found in what had to be the truthful internal polls. During the Democrat convention week we had both Michelle Obama and Barack Hussein O Obama begging their people to vote. And I’m saying, why? You guys are already up eight points, 12 points, Biden’s already got this locked down, doesn’t he?

You tell us every day in the media that it’s over. Trump has lost. Biden’s gonna win. So why this big push on vote, vote, vote, vote, vote? And then Hillary is out there saying to Biden, don’t concede, whatever you do, don’t concede, don’t concede, don’t concede. I’m convinced their internal polls — and we saw them with Don Lemon and Fredo — are looking very, very bad.

Michael

My wife and I keep ending up in the same argument about the initial release of the China virus.God bless her, she has almost the opposite of TDS. But she is not at all a fan of his tweeting and seemingly unfair and callous meanfulness directed at personal targets.

God bless me, I have almost the opposite of TDS , too. I love his 'tweeting' and defend it to her as a version of genius in manipulating the left and the MSM in using perceived petty meanness to be able to take advantage of the expected response strategically and tactically. ( I realized how good his tweeting is when he tweeted about Trump Tower having been wire tapped, the fact of the accusation in the most public of public forums and the usage of the specific term, I think that tweet's result lo all this time later is ObamaGate as a named entity , and the  Mueller investigation was basically their response to disprove the allegation and that was what he was going for, but that's just me and I have almost the opposite of TDS).

My wife 'sees' or colors all the attacks against President Trump as coming from their( they being the left/democrats/msm/commies/elitist/globalists) as animus toward Donald Trump the person. I see it , color it, in the frame of 'us' being the target and Trump as 'our' shield,( god I almost hate how much my conformation bias is triggered by good memes).

Our argument keeps boiling down to the idea that we agree there can not be so many coincidences occurring so simultaneously . Basically all the investigagtions and the impeachments couldn't knock him out, so bam! Covid! She blames the American left and their zeal to destroy Trump at any cost and my thinking that 'they' would certainly utilize those means, but it's just beyond their pervue , currently.

Her contention is that the American left/ democrats are responsible for the actual release, my counter is that the CCP or Xi would not take orders from perceived underlings i.e. Obama , Pelosi, Schumer etal.

I think the CCP had engineered a way to release a viral infection/biologic weapon to increase their dominance( with the help of leftists/elitists/globalists, western technologies and expertise witting or un)  . but I just can't see Pelosi ( not necessarily the actual personage of the Nance) calling Xi and saying "do it Tuesday" and Xi doing it because she/they said so.

Trump is a huge thorn in the CCP's side, but their time frame of operations go beyond our presidential cycles , they move/plan in 50/100 year stages, any one US presidency is an 8 year blip at most. I doubt the Chinese have any personal animus toward Trump , at least not any more than they hold against any other non Chinese . And the response to a pandemic released from China would mean a rapid curtailment of foreign trade and investment between China and the west. It doesn't seem the timing for a release was quite right, given they haven't fully secured the South China Sea or reabsorbed Taiwan, yet.

So whodunnit/and why?