nother "anti-vaxxer" who attended the same event: 

619a48b2a0817900199c15db?width=1200&form
WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

Doug Kuzma reportedly contracted the virus at a right-wing event earlier this month, where speakers like Mike Lindell made baseless...

Untreated anthrax exposure/infection probably looks like however 'they' describe late stage covid , since the treatment for covid is stay home until blue then we will hook you up to a vent and good luck with your 15% chance of coming off vent, without evidence of a documented anthrax exposure would the antibiotics they administer for anthrax be given , without the antibiotics what does dying of anthrax look like ?

2 hours ago, tmj said:
[Quote from Insider story] Doug Kuzma reportedly contracted the virus at a right-wing event earlier this month, where speakers like Mike Lindell made baseless...

Untreated anthrax exposure/infection probably looks like however 'they' describe late stage covid

Anthrax has three ways to get its bacterial spores inside you -- via inhalation, ingestion or through the skin surface.  Jovan Pulitzer's suite of symptoms was described second-hand by Joe Oltman, and until one of us pays to view Jovan's no-doubt-informative podcast, we won't know if Joe Oltman was embroidering or not.

Anyhow, yeah. Untreated infection with inhalation anthrax is the one with a likely fatal outcome, at least according to one of the 'They' blob of horror.

And cutaneous anthrax apparently can look something like this:

cutaneous-anthrax-on-arm.jpg

Full inhalation range of symptoms:

• Fever and chills
  • Chest Discomfort
  • Shortness of breath
  • Confusion or dizziness
  • Cough
  • Nausea, vomiting, or stomach pains
  • Headache
  • Sweats (often drenching)
  • Extreme tiredness
  • Body aches

Same them, gastro-intestinal anthrax infection symptoms that may occur:

• Fever and chills
  • Swelling of neck or neck glands
  • Sore throat
  • Painful swallowing
  • Hoarseness
  • Nausea and vomiting, especially bloody vomiting
  • Diarrhea or bloody diarrhea
  • Headache
  • Flushing (red face) and red eyes
  • Stomach pain
  • Fainting
  • Swelling of abdomen (stomach)

Same them, COVID-19 infection symptoms that might cause concern, a quick test, a medical consultation, monoclonal antibody infusion ... depending on your relative risk group.

• Fever or chills
  • Cough
  • Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
  • Fatigue
  • Muscle or body aches
  • Headache
  • New loss of taste or smell
  • Sore throat
  • Congestion or runny nose
  • Nausea or vomiting
  • Diarrhea

This they list noted it does not include all possible symptoms. 

More severe symptoms that look like an emergency visit to the nearest urgent care setting:

• Trouble breathing
  • Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
  • New confusion
  • Inability to wake or stay awake
  • Pale, gray, or blue-colored skin, lips, or nail beds, depending on skin tone

As for Doug Kuzma, the poor guy in hospital with a likely severe case of  COVID-19, there is this most recent Telegram communication from the Frog News Network:

dougKuzmaTelegramUpdate.png

For more context and reporting of Kuzma's health crisis, check preceding Telegram messages at the Frog News channel.

Kuzma's show from seven months ago:

Spoiler

Edited by william.scherk
Added adrenochrome booster video

For those interested in British politics, it looks like the Deep State's Trojan horse, Boris Johnson, is not for long as Prime Minister. This is according to Steve Bannon and Raheem Kassam (one of the people responsible for Brexit).

rOhWc.qR4e.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

Britain On Brink Of Being Plunged Into Scandal

According to Raheem, it's going to start in a couple of days with a tawdry sex scandal then get worse with other scandals until he is gone.

Raheem also said that he an Nigel Farage are probably going to team up again for another shove at getting Britain's populist-like movement on track. This is because the pool of people from whom Boris's replacement will come is dismal.

Michael

On 12/18/2021 at 1:27 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I read somewhere Saleeby has resigned from CNN.

I think that is going to be the least of his worries...

Now it's confirmed.

Second CNN Producer Gone, Rick Saleeby Forced To Resign Over Child Sex Charges [VIDEO]

5480476-6324145-image-m-41_1540664333751
DJHJMEDIA.COM

CNN has confirmed on Wednesday that Jake Tapper's producer, Rick Saleeby, has resigned from his position after it was revealed that he allegedly solicited sexually explicit photos of an underage girl. Fairfax...

I love the ending remark from this article.

People who remember how CNN battled President Donald J. Trump and his supporters will note that CNN having child-sex abuse problems is not Fake News.

I wonder who the next pedophile to fall at CNN is.

Michael

whoIsAttackingWhom.jfif

On 12/26/2021 at 1:44 PM, william.scherk said:

Jovan Pulitzer's suite of symptoms was described second-hand by Joe Oltman, and until one of us pays to view Jovan's no-doubt-informative podcast, we won't know if Joe Oltman was embroidering or not.

Jovan Pulitzer is having a heck of a week. He was to have a formal discussion with Professor Clements on New Year's Eve, but that changed. He's left a Twitter video "Broadcast" to explain what went wrong from his point of view. A lot of nasty happened ... https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1eaKbNBLWaZKX (skip to the last five minutes to hear the Jovan Pulitzer "Warrior" paean. "You are brave like a lion ...") 

Longtime QAnon observer Will Sommers has a new article up at the Daily Beast that includes some of the weird and nasty infighting.

220102-voter-fraud-grift-tease-01_q2bbow
WWW.THEDAILYBEAST.COM

“I will stab you in the face with the truth,” inventor Jovan Pulitzer warned a rival.

-- as another poster has noted, Pulitzer's newest claim has to do with so-called "counterfeit" ballots in the 2020 Maricopa audit.  He starts to discuss this at around 48:00 in last night's two and a half hour video podcast: 

Arizona Audit Facts versus Arizona Audit Fiction & Exposing Deep Staters

... also on Rumble:

4EtYc.qR4e.2.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

Arizona Audit Facts - Arizona Audit Fiction and The Deep State Status

On 1/21/2021 at 10:18 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I believe Millie. I also know for sure she is connected to Trump insiders. She got Patrick Bergy (the Hammer and Scorecard whistleblower dude) a lot of traction with them.

If President Trump had to leave, I'm glad it was in this manner, with his betrayers exposing themselves.

He learns when he is betrayed like this. The next round will be a whole different game.

It sure does look like a whole new game is coming in play--and a new game is even starting for Millie.

Cool...

:)

Michael

5 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

BREAKING: Kazakhstan government resigns as protesters storm capital

kazakhstan_010522ap.jpg
THEHILL.COM

Kazakhstan’s government resigned on Wednesday as demonstrators set fire to the capital in protest of rising fuel prices and the political hold...

World news

"Kazakhstan government resigns amid unprecedented unrest following energy price hike
On Wednesday, Kazakh President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev accepted the resignation of the government after violent protests erupted due to a natural gas price increase in the country, Reuters reports. Police had deployed tear gas and stun grenades to quell unrest late Tuesday, and on Wednesday morning Tokayev declared a state of emergency in the southeastern city of Almaty and the western region of Mangystau, imposing a curfew and movement restrictions, according to AFP and Reuters. Protests began on Sunday after price caps were lifted on liquefied petroleum gas on Saturday, causing prices to more than double, Radio Free Europe reports."

08ef0000-0a00-0242-f925-08d9d02b4f69_w12
WWW.RFERL.ORG

Protests in Kazakhstan that first broke out on January 2 after a sharp hike in prices for liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) are intensifying. On...

1 hour ago, ThatGuy said:

BREAKING: Kazakhstan government resigns as protesters storm capital

TG,

Those called the January 6th setup of Trump supporters "storming the capitol" need to look at this to see and understand what it really means to storm a capitol and a capital.

I don't see many people walking around like tourists and taking selfies over there in Kazakhstan.

Michael

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

Those called the January 6th setup of Trump supporters "storming the capitol" need to look at this to see and understand what it really means to storm a capitol and a capital.

Michael

"Well, we weren't really trying."
(Comment seen on the Twitters...)

"You call that an insurrection? THIS is an insurrection!" - NOT Crocodile Dundee

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

I don't see many people walking around like tourists and taking selfies over there in Kazakhstan.

Michael

Funny but that Government resigned upon people storming the capital and when the " insurrectionists" stormed the capitol, Pelosi et al had a 3 am vote to "certify" the election.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Smile 1

For more context and reporting of Kuzma's health crisis, check preceding Telegram messages at the Frog News channel.

Kuzma has died.

19 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Kuzma has died.

VICE has a raft of details:

1641478855036-anti-vax-podcaster-doug-ku
WWW.VICE.COM

Doug Kuzma, 61, used his show to push an array of conspiracy theories ranging from QAnon to COVID denial and election fraud lies.

William,

I only heard of Kuzma for the first time from your post just now.

Wanna bet this is the same case for many OL readers?

I'm sorry the guy died, and I'm kinda glad the left (poor things) has an example of a gotcha so they can feel good and superior to the rubes and all (including us), but I have a hard time relating to this one.

It's like a save the whales campaign. The reality of whales is a bit too distant from my own reality for me to care much about it.

Ditto for Kuzma.

But I can say the following with 100% resonance.

May he rest in peace.

Michael

On 8/18/2020 at 2:32 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

And for those who like a little bitchy inhouse gossip, the full Shadowgate documentary is now hard to find on the Banned Video site. Why? Because someone over there changed the release date from August 15 to July 15. 

Like I said, Alex is pissed that in the film, Patrick Bergy said bad things about Roger Stone. Then showed up in person to be interviewed before Alex had time to see the film, did a full interview, and not once mentioned that. Then, later and elsewhere, Patrick said some bad things about Alex being squishy and so on.

Tore is not amused by what Banned Video did.

Tore would not be amused by what the guys at Knowledge Fight did ... the date on the podcast is ... August 17 2020.

15639488?height=480&width=640&overlay=tr
KNOWLEDGEFIGHT.LIBSYN.COM

Today, Dan and Jordan take a look at the new documentary created by Infowars reporter Millie Weaver, which was released shortly after her arrest on Friday. In this installment, the gents try to decide whether...

-- I will add a note about Tore's civil suit against Dominion Voting Systems later.  It turns out that being defamed by Dominion in their own lawsuit against Sidney Powell pissed off Tore enough to hire some lawyers. 

This Washington Post story below gives the likely hinge. Though the anti-Kraken Dominion defamation complaints against Sidney Powell did not mention Tore by name ... she felt the sting.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/sidney-powells-secret-intelligence-contractor-witness-is-a-pro-trump-podcaster/2020/12/24/d5a1ab9e-4403-11eb-a277-49a6d1f9dff1_story.html

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I only heard of Kuzma for the first time from your post just now.

Tmj named Kuzma in this message:

I'd noted the Anthrax Attack 'news' as it was being blabbered about by Oltman and Clements a few days earlier. Jovan's experience was related on Rumble; he later showed off a scab and a sore throat when he fully re-emerged after having 'survived' the bio-attack, dropping a new report on the Maricopa audit/oddit schmozzle -- 

45 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

Tmj named Kuzma in this message:

William,

I missed it skimming. And even still, I never heard of this guy before Tml's post. So my point is the same. 

I'm not much interested in personal cases like this because one side says look at this guy and the other side says yeah, well look at that guy. And it all means nothing.

For example, I just now did a search--for today--and look what came up.

1-6-21-jack.jpg
WWW.NEWSWARS.COM

Experimental mRNA technology could soon result in a massive wave of youth illness and death

At the end of last month (a couple of weeks ago), there was this guy from the NYT.

SG-YouTube-COVID-vaccine-AMBOSS-Tutorial
WWW.BIZPACREVIEW.COM

A longtime journalist on the Asian beat has passed away shortly after reportedly receiving a COVID booster shot.

You should have seen the tweets he made calling unvaccinated people all kinds of names and on and on. Then he took the jab feeling all superior and shit and then he croaked.

So?

These days, the world is full of this stuff on both sides.

It all means nothing.

Humans have been dealing with disease and cures and prevention measures since the beginning of the species.

The real issue is freedom.

Another real issue is the idiots/assholes who manufactured this virus and released it.

If people would focus on those things, the rest would take care of itself.

It always has in human history.

Michael

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Tore would not be amused by what the guys at Knowledge Fight did...

I looked up Knowledge Fight.

Not interested.

A couple of nobodies riding the coattails of Alex Jones of all people.

I do have a question, though. Why can't the left produce decent comedians anymore? What do they have against comedy?

As to Tore, I haven't seen anything by her for quite a while. Millie is coming back gangbusters, so I presume Tore will be with her. But I honestly don't know right now.

Michael

On 8/22/2021 at 12:32 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Rachel Maddow is thinking of leaving MSNBC soon...

She is.

But here comes another, this time not of her own free will.

Joy-Reid-4.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Joy(less) Reid will lose her 7 pm show in the next round of reshuffling at MSNBC. “Joy Reid will lose her 7p show in the next round of reshuffling at MSNBC.” – “She does not have a show come mid Spring” – The...

As I understand it, this blatant racist just being moved out of prime time in March, but the direction is toward the door.

Good riddance.

For some reason, Steve Bannon likes Hate Joy Reid and often says so. I think he likes the effect her racism is having on the Democrat numbers, which are tanking big time, with the downward spiral growing every day.

Michael

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I'm not much interested in personal cases like this because one side says look at this guy and the other side says yeah, well look at that guy. And it all means nothing.

I think I understand. What made Kuzma's COVID-19 death notable were the context of anthrax claims from the Clay Travis event -- and that he had been a vociferous critic of "the jabs."

Kuzma of course is not the first activist against vaccinations to die.  He cannot be said to be an avatar of the whole population of unvaccinated people.  The subset of being vulnerable (by age and fitness) and fiercely opposed is hard to estimate. But human stories can have punch.  When anti-vaccine influencers and campaigners die of COVID-19, folks are going to take notice -- and maybe try to make hay. I find these stories ineffably sad.

The teen heart-attack death cannot be said to be an avatar of the whole population of vaccinated people. His death is notable because heart attacks are rare in teens -- though not unheard of. But the subset of teens and young men suffering fatal heart attacks at some point after vaccination of course can give a post hoc ergo propter hoc impression. 

Is there a direct link between Kuzma's infection and Kuzma's death?
Is there a direct link between O'Drain's vaccinations and O'Drain's death?

In any case, a sense of tragedy can impinge.  Lots of awful nasty Twitter folks like to mock and take shadenfreude on these deaths of 'anti-vaxx' influencers and activists. I don't take that line.

Here's another notable death, with the predictable reactions: QAnon Star Who Said Only ‘Idiots’ Get Vax Dies of COVID

A leading QAnon promoter who urged both her followers and strangers she passed on the street not to take the COVID vaccine died Thursday of the coronavirus, making her just the latest vaccine opponent killed by the disease.

Cirsten Weldon had amassed tens of thousands of followers across right-wing social media networks by promoting the pro-Trump QAnon conspiracy under the screenname “CirstenW.” She was prominent enough to become a sort of QAnon interpreter for comedian conspiracy theorist Roseanne Barr, and started recording videos about QAnon with her.

Weldon focused on attacking vaccines and other efforts to fight COVID-19, saying in one video that Dr. Anthony Fauci “needs to be hung from a rope.” She claimed the vaccine killed people, and even recorded herself yelling at people standing in line to receive vaccines.

“The vaccines kill, don’t get it!” Weldon warned the waiting vaccine recipients in an undated video posted to one of her online accounts. “This is how gullible these idiots are. They’re all getting vaccine!”

[...]

3 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Is there a direct link between Kuzma's infection and Kuzma's death?
Is there a direct link between O'Drain's vaccinations and O'Drain's death?

William,

I would say both. The first because it's so easy to see and the second because of all the people yelling to not look or ask and offering alternatives with a fever.

If people keep saying that the person with a missing arm and blood coming out of the stump could not possibly have been due to that tiger over there in the corner of the cage covered in blood and happily licking his fur because the person with a missing arm could not have had access to the tiger, I, for one, start wondering about how the access happened. I do not stick my fingers in my ears and go, "Dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah I DON'T HEAR YOU!!!!"

Besides, why did you leave out Tejada, hmmmmm? There are plenty of cases like his.

Michael

I wrote the following on the Coronavirus thread. But here is the place to address it.

On 12/27/2021 at 1:39 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The real regret I have with Trump is that he did not pardon Snowden and Assange.

Glenn Greenwald just came out with his finger pointed directly at the Deep State for this.

Glenn Greenwald: Trump Refused to Pardon Assange, Snowden After GOP Threats to Convict Him

That sounds more like the reality I know.

I don't believe this is the whole story, but I do believe it is a large component of the story.

I don't think Trump was all that worried about impeachment as his standing in trying to save his second term--the one the fraudulent election stole from him. He was in an extremely complicated situation.

But, after 2024 if not earlier, I expect to see both Snowden and Assange pardoned and, hopefully, \some of those RINOS and Deep State members on their way to prison..

Michael

On 1/7/2022 at 4:24 PM, william.scherk said:

Here's another notable death, with the predictable reactions: QAnon Star Who Said Only ‘Idiots’ Get Vax Dies of COVID

William,

I just saw this today. The name did not pop out at me on my skim.

But Cirsten Weldon is one QAnon person I do know about.

I have tried to watch her videos (she was featured on BitChute's "trending" section a lot). The first I saw was an interview she did with Patrick Byrne. Some of her assertions were so wild, even Patrick said he couldn't comment on them just to be polite. I remember wondering why on earth he was doing an interview with someone like her. Audience? That's the conclusion I came to at the time.

I am very sorry to see Cirsten pass on and I don't want to speak ill of the dead. But since she is one QAnon person with an audience I have seen and analyzed, I have to talk a bit about her politics.

Cirsten as QAnon personality

Cirsten's style was like others on the fringe: she would make claims she could not prove and state them as facts. Things like Hillary Clinton has been executed, Biden is a body-double since he died long ago, and things like that. She not only presented these things as facts, her posture was that she was a deep insider who had the contacts in the military and elsewhere to back her up.

With the fringe, I am used to seeing this at times. so I normally discount (ignore) the outlandish stuff they say and try to zero in on what their bulldozer approach digs up, especially stuff the predator class starts mocking and harping on nonstop. Generally that is where the good stuff is. :) But I could never get into Cirsten. The balance between her outlandish part and the good stuff was just too heavily weighted on the outlandish side.

More about Cirsten, upper class

I don't think she got famous for her QAnon stuff, though. I mean she was really, really fringe. That was her schtick, but not her audience draw. I think her audience came from her celebrity contacts. According to the following article, she was an interior decorator for upper class and famous clientele.

Here is an article about her. Granted, it is a left-leaning article so you know how it will frame Cirsten (I wish these assholes would learn that two wrongs do not make a right), but it does give some information on her outside of QAnon-land.

cirsten.png
HEAVY.COM

Cirsten Weldon is an author, former model and "QAnon promoter" who has died. What is her cause of death?

I had not heard of her videos with Roseanne Barr before, nor of her friendship with Ricky Rebel. But that world of friends finally explains to me why Patrick Byrne was being interviewed by her. She was the QAnon oracle for the rich and famous, not for the middle-class or flyover country.

On the good side, she was a lovely person and the people I saw her talking with expressed a lot of love and good vibes toward her. 

NPC assholes

On the medicine part, I wish the predator class promoters would stop touting that Ivermectin didn't work on people like her in the hospital. According to all accounts I have read, Ivermectin is for early treatment, not late treatment. But the asshole fake news media goes to town about this every time they can just so they can mock QAnon people. I think the NPC's who do this need to be mocked just as mercilessly as they mock others.

btw - NPC means Non Playing Character. These people actually are players in the press since they get published, but intellectually, they have their noses so far up the rear ends of the predator class, they don't have a brain anymore. Intellect-wise, they are no longer players. They are simply part of the background. Here's what an NPC looks like:

image.png

Coronavirus-like bioweapon

One last point. Are some famous vax and antivax advocates being assassinated with a coronavirus-like bioweapon? I, personally, don't see why not. It's easy-peasy to poison someone with a virus. Just use a deadly strain, not a mild strain, on the targets. A drop in their drink is a simple form of delivery. But there are plenty of ways that are safe for the deliverer. 

I also don't see why targeting has to be the only reason vax and antivax advocates get sick. They could simply get sick from normal infection.

Obviously, I don't think targeting is only on the QAnon side. People on all sides get targeted. And, from what I can see, this is not as organized as the fringe people claim. Take a look at Twitter any day of the week and ask if some of those people would be crazy enough to learn about how to harness and deliver such a bioweapon on someone they hated.

Heh.

A is A. Assholes exist. Even deadly assholes exist.

Michael

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Take a look at Twitter any day of the week and ask if some of those people would be crazy enough to learn about how to harness and deliver such a bioweapon on someone they hated.

Here is an example in another realm.

Tim Pool recently got swatted during a live broadcast. (Swatting means a person--usually anonymous--reports a target to the police as a terrorist or something like that and a SWAT team comes to his house. Now swatting means any kind of police, not just SWAT teams.)

Someone had reported to the police that a person was committing suicide and threatening others with a gun (I think that's right) at Tim's place. So the police came running.

From the way Tim runs his show, an easy scenario could have been for the cops to kill one of his guests. They sometimes run to the bathroom and run back (a system they use due to live broadcast). Fortunately, one of his employees was outside when the cops arrived and that slowed down their invasion of his property, but they still came in. More notable was the huge number of cops from a lot of different jurisdictions.

Tim thinks this was likely due to him recently interviewing Marjorie Taylor Greene as she has been getting a huge number of death threats.

Now answer me this.

If some sleazebag was crazy enough to do this, and to issue death threats to a sitting congress-woman, isn't such a person crazy enough to kill a public person they don't like with a bioweapon? I mean, they would have to figure out how to get one and use it, but once learned, they would likely get away with it.

What do you think the prospect of this would do to a hate-addled brain where reality is mostly perceived as LARP (Live Action Role Playing)?

Michael

• Upvote 2