17 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I have an announcement.

I have struggled to find the right term for the bad guys in today's political world. I have called them elitists, ruling class, Deep State, oligarchy, snoots and so on, but I have never been satisfied.

I finally found the correct term for all of them.

I owe it to a video or article I read by James Corbett today (I did several today, so I don't remember which one right now.)

Wait for it...

(drum roll)...

Here it comes.

Ta daa!

The Predator Class.

There it is in all its perfection.

Doesn't that describe them they way they are in many different areas?

It sure does to me. Think about it.

Predatory finance.
Predatory farming of the human livestock.
Predatory journalism.
Predatory virus.
Predatory vaccine policies.
Predatory governance.
Predatory corporations.
Predatory education of children.
Sexual predators...

The list goes on and on.

From now on I will still use the other terms at times, but I will predominantly call them "the predator class."

Whew!

It almost feels like relief to find this term.

:)

Michael

That works. Reminds me of the title of the 12th chapter in Chris Matthew Sciabbara's Ayn Rand: The Russian Radical, "The Predatory State".

• Smile 2

I was going to suggest that one could FOIA the permit for the rally , and or call U-Haul and ask who paid for all the vehicles.

If the story William linked to is correct , a splinter group of a small group run by a teenager doesn't have the 'feel' of well regulated mi.. er I mean well funded group. But could be. But it could also be the Feds pressured someone after Charlottesville to be a cut out or go between. But really who cares who/what they are, now if they had brought faux gallows and other props then we'd be on to a local theater group, er I mean insurrectionists.

39 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

Is this a claim that the Patriot Front march was performed by federal agents?

If yes, how do we test the claim?

William,

We start by yawning, just like most of the rest of the public. Or maybe laughing at those clowns.

Is there anyone here that will argue that Patriot Front is a fake or falsely-flagged group?  That their march in DC was orchestrated by 'Feds'?  

37 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

William,

We start by yawning, just like most of the rest of the public. Or maybe laughing at those clowns.

:evil: 

William.

I suppose a fuller explanation is relevant.

There is one thing that I perceive that has not gotten through to you.

A divorce has occurred. After one spouse cheats on another over and over and over, always promising the last was the last time, a tipping point gets reached and the relationship gets severed irrespective of anything the liar wants, promises or does.

That's what is happening between people at large (oddly enough, including many on the left), and the predator class.

Wikipedia is OK for information about fish species and rock formations and the like. But when dealing with humans, Wikipedia is part of the predator class. So I, for one, don't give any consideration to the statements made in Wikipedia articles about humans.

At best, I will look to see if I left anything out of something I am researching. Very sporadically will I quote Wikipedia on OL anymore. When I do, I have either verified the information elsewhere or I laden on the qualifiers.

Michael

• Upvote 2

On 12/3/2021 at 12:21 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
On 12/3/2021 at 12:04 PM, william.scherk said:
On 1/3/2021 at 6:12 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I forgot to mention, the full WaPo call is full of beeps to protect the guilty.

One of the recurring beeps was Ruby Freeman.

The beeps have sued the Gateway Pundit: [...]

Full text of suit: https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/21124239/freeman-and-moss-v-hoft-et-al.pdf

I already saw that.

Video's a bitch for wrongdoers, ain't it?

Did anyone bother to skim or read the complaint?

The Dem side is funny about wrongdoing when caught.

No charges were ever laid against the two beeps.  

On the serious side, sometimes this problem is epistemological. I believe some words-people (as opposed to deeds-people) who think "controlling the narrative" is equivalent to reality actually start to believe their own bullshit and convince themselves that denying something will make it go away in reality--even when the whole world watched them get busted..

Some people were fooled, including former President Trump.  Epistemological problems will stem from lack of attention to detail.  A failure to weigh evidence deepens problems. 

Good luck to the lawsuit people defending the obviously busted

"Obviously busted" is the issue here. The BIg Lie contains multitudes of similar baseless conclusions.

From the complaint (page 13):

page13FreemanLawsuit.png

From the Courthouse News report:

The plaintiffs say the website was aware that the allegations had been disproved by officials and fact-checking organizations but continued to promote the conspiracy.

The Gateway Pundit published stories with headlines like “WHERE’S BILL BARR? — We Got Your Voter Fraud AG Barr — It’s On Video and They Attempted to Steal Georgia with It! — HOW ABOUT A FEW ARRESTS?” and “What’s Up, Ruby?… BREAKING: Crooked Operative Filmed Pulling Out Suitcases of Ballots in Georgia IS IDENTIFIED.”

The allegations were repeated by Trump himself during a Jan. 2 phone call to Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, in which the then-president pressured Raffensperger to “find” votes for him and said Freeman’s name 18 times.

Trump called Freeman a “vote scammer, a professional vote scammer and hustler.” The former president said, “We’re so far ahead of these numbers, even the phony ballots of Ruby Freeman – known scammer.”

Did anyone bother to skim or read the complaint?

William,

It doesn't matter.

You want to discuss this issue from the frame of the predator class.

You might find someone interested.

I'm not.

You already know the reasons in this specific case, too. The Fed-infested phony baloney Whitmer kidnapping attempt. The 1-6 setup with the Fed-infested Oath Keepers and all while the videos are suppressed, the stolen election with no courts looking at the evidence, the Russian hoax, Jussie Smollett and the media shitstorm that caused, race riots galore being called peaceful as buildings and cars burn and people die, the idiotic 1619 project, Critical Race Theory being snuck into schools, the virus scam, the vaccine scam, and on and on and on.

So I'm definitively not interested in that frame anymore.

The media is desperate for a narrative it can control with these marching bozos all of a sudden, which is why the Feds are involved up to their eyeballs just like every other time (and it will come out later), but, surprise, surprise, nobody's listening to the story anymore.

Among civilized people, evidence is neutral. But it's no longer neutral when the predator class gets involved. They are intellectual savages, crooks, buffoons and bullies. So there is no need to deal with the predator class according to evidence anymore. Their rules, not mine.

Where will that lead? I don't know. But I do know it will be better than where we are at right now. At least words can mean something again away from those pricks.

Michael

• Upvote 2

Plus these guys were slick as hell, they evaded the counterprotestors/demonstrators. white Nationalists marching around BLM Square and no hate fighters to fight the hate on display. Counter protesting isn't a thing anymore ?

• Smile 1

An ultra-modern (meaning 2021) USA precedent just happened for overturning elections.

Judge Overturns Eatonville Election Due To ‘Illegal’ Votes

Almost two years after Democrat Tarus Mack was certified the winner of an Eatonville Town Council election, a judge has ordered Mack to be removed from his position due to evidence uncovered by his opponent suggesting votes were illegally cast or procured.

Now there is an ultra-modern 2021 precedent.

For those who may not know, Eatonville is in Orange County, Florida. It's right near Orlando.

But there are other recent precedents, also. And the Eatonville election overturn is bringing them all to public awareness. 

Elections can’t be overturned? Ask Eatonville, Florida and voters in 15 other elections

The narrative embraced by relatively small number of people who may have a disproportion influence on the counting of votes says that no matter how much evidence of election fraud is uncovered, an election still can’t be overturned.

Here are 16 instances that counter that narrative:

And it goes on to list the 16 overturned elections (including Eatonville).

That article was based on this one from April of last year.

Fifteen Election Results That Were Thrown Out Because of Fraudulent Mail-In Ballots

Voter-Registration_840x480.jpg
TENNESSEESTAR.COM

Voter fraud is too nominal to make a difference in any given election, goes one popular line of argument. But tell that to voters in parts of Florida, Missouri, New York, and North Carolina in recent years.

Voter fraud is too nominal to make a difference in any given election, goes one popular line of argument. But tell that to voters in parts of Florida, Missouri, New York, and North Carolina in recent years.

Districts in these four states saw election outcomes overturned after absentee voter fraud came to light.

I have little doubt the lawyers and politicians are using this information.

And, although the mainstream fake news media is singing the fake narrative that elections can't be overturned and is ignoring this list, I bet the list is going to get enough traction in the alt media that it will no longer be able to be buried.

btw - This list is from a Heritage Foundation database.

We have to wait and see, but now the time is ripe for something like this.

Michael

• Upvote 1

On 11/18/2021 at 4:51 PM, Marc said:

Kamala just lost her comms director, 

I normally don't write about Kamala Harris, but I just got a bout of schadenfreude and found the headline below on an news aggregator I use (Rantingly).

Also, William keeps coming to mind. :) 

image.png

Here is the Daily Mail article it links to. This is the actual headline.

Kamala Harris is branded a ‘bully’ and accused of inflicting ‘constant, soul-destroying criticism’ on staff by ex-aides who claim she refused to read briefings, then scolded them if she was slated for being unprepared as 'FOUR' staffers head for the exit

From the article:

• A former underling of Kamala Harris she routinely refused to review briefing materials and would then scold employees when she appeared unprepared

• The ex-employee likened the vice president to a workplace bully 

• Even more staffers are considering leaving Vice President Kamala Harris' office, people familiar with the conversations revealed 

• Four top aides to Harris will exit in the span of about a month

• Harris 'staff are leaving because they're burned out and they don't want to be permanently branded a 'Harris person,' Axios reported

• Among those leaving are her chief spokesperson Symone Sanders

• Peter Velz, director of press operations, and Vince Evans, deputy director of the Office of Public Engagement are also expected to leave 

• Ashley Etienne, Harris' former communications director, left last month

It's a medium-sized article, so if you are in the mood for a Kamala-bash, you can enjoy.

Ah, hell. The above quote is the sub-headlines. Here is a passage from the beginning of the article.

Kamala Harris has been branded a 'bully' who inflicted 'constant-soul destroying criticism' on her office staff in a damaging expose by a liberal newspaper.

The Washington Post piece - a result of interviews with 18 people connected to the VP - also alleges that she'd fail to read briefings they'd prepared, only to turn on them if she was subsequently criticized for being unprepared. 

The claims from staff who worked for Harris  were published amid confirmed departures of two high level staffers, with two others who are said to be heading for the door too. 

'It's clear that you're not working with somebody who is willing to do the prep and the work,' a former colleague told the Washington Post.

'With Kamala you have to put up with a constant amount of soul-destroying criticism and also her own lack of confidence. 

As to my schadenfreude...

I'm trying...

God knows I'm trying...

mmmph...

erghhhh...

grmplhssssss...

Sorry, folks. I'm not going to be able to hold this one in.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph...

Here it comes.

Heh heh heh.

Michael

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

William,

Let's try a different approach.

Let's have some fun.

Actually, lets have some more fun.

You have to laugh because they're not even trying anymore to make it seem real.

These people really do have contempt for the intelligence of the American public.

And since I mentioned divorce earlier, I'm now daydreaming about a movie I saw ages ago: Divorce Italian Style. :) 

Michael

On 11/28/2021 at 8:07 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

MAGA is even getting to the Dems.

They are starting to openly defy the Biden encroachment of communism.

091818-RB1-187_736x514.jpg
FREEBEACON.COM

Five Senate Democrats told the White House late Wednesday they will not support Lenin scholarship recipient Saule Omarova to serve as Comptroller of the Currency, nuking her chances to serve as the...

It's not much, but it's something.

Michael

Let's put a bow-tie on that.

Saul-OMarova.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Saule Omarova A couple weeks ago it was reported five Senate Democrats told the White House they will not support Saule Omarova, the Communist chosen by Biden to head the Office of the Comptroller...

From the article:

A couple weeks ago it was reported five Senate Democrats told the White House they will not support Saule Omarova, the Communist chosen by Biden to head the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency.

Without support from these five Democrats, Omarova’s nomination is DOA – Comrade down.

On Tuesday, Saule Omarova withdrew from consideration for the position of comptroller of the currency.

Joe Biden accepted her request to withdraw.

Winning...

Michael

• Thanks 1

The House January 6 Committee, especially Liz Cheney, started proceedings to declare Mark Meadows in contempt of Congress.

Well, guess what?

GettyImages-1195887664.jpg
WWW.BREITBART.COM

Former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows sued Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and every member of the Janaury 6 Committee.

It's good to see Republicans getting a spine. Normally they cave in situations like this.

I think the predatory class got caught off-guard with this one. They don't know what hit them.

Winning...

Michael

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Word is that the people behind Biden want to get rid of Kamala Harris in a similar manner Spiro Agnew was disposed of. The reason is they are terrified of running her for an election campaign.

But they want to do it in a way where Hillary Clinton takes her place.

Then they want to dispose of Biden and let Clinton become prez.

All before the next presidential election.

I don't see how that can happen, though, since Pelosi would go into the VP slot, or if they delay too much, a Republican House Leader.

Michael

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Word is that the people behind Biden want to get rid of Kamala Harris in a similar manner Spiro Agnew was disposed of. The reason is they are terrified of running her for an election campaign.

I don't see how that can happen, though, since Pelosi would go into the VP slot, or if they delay too much, a Republican House Leader.

Michael

You mean they would respect the Constitution when it comes to replacing the VP? 

• Smile 1

6 hours ago, Marc said:
6 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Michael

You mean they would respect the Constitution when it comes to replacing the VP? 

Knowing who "the people behind Biden" are would go a long way to helping verify the "word," if word is.  In this case, these people (They) "want to get rid of" Kamala Harris.  She responded to some other "word" yesterday, saying she and the president had not discussed running in 2024.

The full duties of a given vice-president are not written down in law except for things like a January 6th-ish ceremonial/constitutional presiding gavel -- and the tie-breaking votes that come up now and again in the Senate. Being VP doesn't seem to be a great job these days for Kamala Harris, at least compared to her stint as Senator. It's no more right for a VP Kamala Harris to hog camera than it would have been for a VP Mike Pence to hog camera. She love that camera. Although obviously much less than Trump.

I think she does what she is told, where the choice is not hers, and has full and frank discussions with Biden that will not come out until much later in boring "Behind the Throne: Babysitting Biden" books.

Now, how would "They" do a Spiro Agnew on her?

Easy.

-- first, vault back to another age and find criminal corruption in her time as Governor of Maryland. Second, bring those charges of bribery and extortion to court and obtain a nolo contendere plea from the VP. Thirdly, be Nixon and listen to the "They" of his time. What "They" say is that he has to get Kamala Harris Agnew out of the VP chair.

Be Nixon-Biden and weigh the options.

Okay so in there "They" either take her to Quantanomo or she steps down, or ... well, how did it actually happen back in Nixon time?

Zoom past that part and what to do now that Agnew-Harris is gone?  Should the player do like the constitution allows and appoint a new Vice President or two -- and have the nomination confirmed in the House and Senate?  Should we, Nixon-Biden, forget the constitution and just do nothing, and allow Nancy Pelosi and her commandoes to take over the VP office?

In other plausible scenarios, Biden names Gerald Ford Junior as VP and the Senate rejects that choice, Biden has Harris whacked, putting her future book deals in the grave as well -- or Biden does nothing except try to keep upright and able to speak, since "They" might just as well be on Kamala's side, the demons. Unlike Pence, she would get into the Secret Service car.  But anyway ...

"The word" I hear is that Kamala Harris hates her subordinate job and wants Biden to croak the sooner the better.  Still, I don't put much credit in it.

As for Hillary Rodham Clinton, that old trouper, she has and will have more fun doing stupid interviews and penning more stupid books, I think. On the other hand, "They" may have a plan to install her (through a window in spacetime) as VP per the alternate universe of Nixon-Biden Agnew-Harris. All it will take is a word. And Senate + House confirmation.

They had better get a move on, yeah? 

-- in this photo we can practically see her wilting in front of six Canadian ministers of the Crown. If you squint a bit, you can see that all the canucks are laughing. We had her just where we wanted her. You might think she likes to be grilled by foreign heads of government and lackeys.  

VPkdh_MinistersOfTheCrown-DC-Nov-18-2021

On the other hand ...

VPkdh_CanadianPM-November18-2021.jfif

Edited by william.scherk
Added visual punch & judy

Knowing who "the people behind Biden" are would go a long way to helping verify the "word," if word is.

William,

Finally I agree with you.

These bastards hide and do their covert crap and they have tons of money to make sure they do.

(Do you ever wonder why tax havens are on islands that don't have a chance in hell of defending themselves against an attack by a military, even a half-assed one, yet they never get invaded?)

Sunlight would be wonderful. Expose these fuckers.

There are people, at least on the alt side, working on getting their names out there.

Of course, on the predator class media side, these so-called professionals are all toadies and sellouts and do what they are told by their masters, so do not expect any information from there. On the contrary, expect outright denials and lies.

There's a reason it's called the fake news media.

But, yeah. Let's expose the bad guys.

Until that happens, gossip is our friend.

And I, for one, will never stop gossiping about the predator class.

I even remember a ways back when some posters were saying pedophilia in the upper class was more widespread than most people think, and that prompted you, yourself, you William, to almost have a cow about it.

Imagine that! Only loons think that. Conspiracy theory. Where is your proof? Silly people. Stupid people. Urp...

Then the Jeffrey Epstein thing happened.

:evil: 

Once again, when dealing with the predator class, gossip is our friend.

Michael

• Thanks 1