5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The reason MAGA people aren't too worried about the NJ race is that for Murphy to win it, the cheating had to be blatant, not so hidden.

This crime will be picked up in the election integrity wave is that is coming. 

In other words, some cheaters and cheating systems had to expose themselves to put Murphy over the top. That makes the clean-up easier.

The bad guys don't believe this right now, but the backlash to election cheating is coming and I sincerely hope it doesn't become authoritarian, as it easily could.

Michael

Public statement from Jack Ciattarelli, who has NOT conceded the NJ governor race:

• Like 1

On 4/21/2021 at 12:38 PM, Ellen Stuttle said:

The January 6 incursion into the Capitol building wasn’t "an act of insurrection," and I wouldn’t even call the actions of the infiltrators who did such damage as was done a "riot."  Planned theatrics.

From IMPRIMIS a publication of Hillsdale College (one of Rush Limbaugh's big charities) The January 6 Insurrection Hoax by Roger Kimball. Highly recommended.

"Wisconsin Sheriff Makes Five Criminal Referrals For Election Commissioners"

"Racine County Sheriff Christopher Schmaling said in a Wednesday news release he has filed criminal referrals against five election commissioners after an investigation found they may have violated state balloting laws during the 2020 election cycle.

"The referrals to Racine County District Attorney Patricia Hanson, a Republican, were for five of the commission’s six members and accuses them of election fraud."

From the same people who cried "Insurrection" on 1/6:

Congress_00023.jpg-24eed_c0-199-4781-298
WWW.WASHINGTONTIMES.COM

Far-left climate activists harassed Sen. Joe Manchin III in Washington on Thursday over his reluctance to endorse President Biden’s...

"Far-left climate activists harassed Sen. Joe Manchin III in Washington on Thursday over his reluctance to endorse President Biden’s multitrillion-dollar social welfare bill.

"Activists from the Sunrise Movement, a progressive advocacy working to combat climate change, confronted the West Virginia Democrat as he attempted to leave for the Capitol. Video of the incident, posted online by the group, shows activists blockading Mr. Manchin‘s Maserati.

“'We want to live,; the activists shouted while preventing Mr. Manchin from leaving a parking garage."

A picture worth seeing.  Click on the link for the full view, if only half the pic shows on your screen.

Hillary-and-Fauci.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

They looked like long-lost lovers so happy to be reunited at a funeral. Hillary Clinton and Dr. Fauci, two Americans who have done more to destroy this country than any others living, other than Obama, met up...

Ellen

1 minute ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

A picture worth seeing.  Click on the link for the full view, if only half the pic shows on your screen.

Hillary-and-Fauci.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

They looked like long-lost lovers so happy to be reunited at a funeral. Hillary Clinton and Dr. Fauci, two Americans who have done more to destroy this country than any others living, other than Obama, met up...

Ellen

I would Ellen but my screen just broke

Man, I think Durham is laying the legal groundwork to overhaul or abolish the FBI.

His thing is the Russian hoax, but now that he is getting these FBI jerks to rat on each other, I have no doubt the election fraud dirty tricks will emerge for separate investigations.

GettyImages-525628562.jpg?h=199d8c1f&ito
JUSTTHENEWS.COM

Court documents show how easy it was for Clinton Russia operation to enlist the nation's premier law enforcement agency in a political dirty trick.

Watch John Soloman on video saying Durham is going after the FBI. Go to the tweet to see the thread for the entire interview.

This article goes deeper into the idea of Durham targeting the FBI.

TPG-H7.gif
USSANEWS.COM

Investigative reporter: Durham may be turning his attention to FBI in Russia collusion hoax probe | WASHINGTON, DC- After what seemed like an eternity of waiting, former U.S. Attorney for Connecticut John...

On a very interesting note, the next to the last Q Drop (November 13, 2020) contained only one word: Durham.

QANON.PUB

Where we go one, we go all.

Here is the text quoted:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 518aba No.11621106 📁
Nov 13 2020 00:20:55 (EST)
Durham.
Q

:) 

Michael

• Upvote 1

On 7/27/2021 at 4:39 PM, Marc said:

Jan 6 part 2.

These people will do anything to stay in power.

I don't think you are talking about the pro Trump rioters / rally-ers, but look what happened to this guy. Peter

The first Capitol riot defendant to plead guilty to assaulting an officer has been sentenced to 41 months in prison, the harshest sentence yet imposed for the attack. Judge Royce Lamberth sentenced ex-MMA fighter Scott Fairlamb to approximately three and a half years in prison and three years probation for assaulting an officer while he was part of the violent mob that stormed the U.S. Capitol on January 6 in support of former President Trump. Fairlamb entered court wearing an orange prison uniform and mask. He hugged his attorney and winked at his mother, sister and wife, who were in the courtroom. He was emotional as he addressed Lamberth, who seemed to show some sympathy for him. "I was raised by the best," Fairlamb said of his family through tears, adding, "have mercy on me, sir."

34 minutes ago, Peter said:

I don't think you are talking about the pro Trump rioters / rally-ers, but look what happened to this guy. Peter

The first Capitol riot defendant to plead guilty to assaulting an officer has been sentenced to 41 months in prison, the harshest sentence yet imposed for the attack. Judge Royce Lamberth sentenced ex-MMA fighter Scott Fairlamb to approximately three and a half years in prison and three years probation for assaulting an officer while he was part of the violent mob that stormed the U.S. Capitol on January 6 in support of former President Trump. Fairlamb entered court wearing an orange prison uniform and mask. He hugged his attorney and winked at his mother, sister and wife, who were in the courtroom. He was emotional as he addressed Lamberth, who seemed to show some sympathy for him. "I was raised by the best," Fairlamb said of his family through tears, adding, "have mercy on me, sir."

The insurrection was November 3.

The January 6 " event" , precluded a vote in the middle of the night, how convenient.

I am still of the thought that when (not if ) Trump is " re-instated" , he will not be allowed to run again in 2024.

Mind you, what Trump will accomplish in the last 2 1/2 years of his second term, he will not even need to run.

Marc wrote, “Mind you, what Trump will accomplish in the last 2 1/2 years of his second term, he will not even need to run.

He will have a lot of Biden things and acts to null and void. I still don’t think it is going to happen.

Notes: Pow Wow, the Indian boy, loved all the animals and the woods. The Justice Department is asking for Jacob Chansley, also known as the QAnon Shaman, to be sentenced to over four years in prison for his involvement in the January 6 Capitol insurrection.

• Smile 1

3 hours ago, Peter said:
On 7/27/2021 at 1:39 PM, Marc said:

These people will do anything to stay in power.

The first Capitol riot defendant to plead guilty to assaulting an officer has been sentenced to 41 months in prison

CBS: 

fairlamb.png
WWW.CBSNEWS.COM

Ex-MMA fighter Scott Fairlamb received the harshest sentence imposed yet for the attack.

From the CBS article, below what was quoted by Peter:

In one video, prosecutors said, Fairlamb can be seen shoving and punching an officer on the West Front of the Capitol. CBS News and the press coalition were granted access to a few of the videos prosecutors used to build their case. 

On Wednesday, Fairlamb addressed the court about his behavior on January 6, calling it "completely irresponsible, reckless behavior." 

"I truly regret my actions that day," he said. 

Prosecutors, who showed some profanity-laced videos of Fairlamb in court Wednesday during the attack, asked for 44 months in prison. 

They described the attack on an officer and said the officer recounted it as the "scariest day of his career." 

Fairlamb's attorney, Harley Breite, who also happens to be an MMA coaching client, defended his Fairlamb's character and claimed he had been ill-treated in the District of Columbia jail where Fairlamb is being held.  

He said Fairlamb no longer holds the beliefs that inspired him to join the rioting. And he said that in the D.C. jail, the ex-MMA fighter faced threats of violence. Breite also told Lamberth that the jail made it difficult for him to convey information to his client.

He also said that Fairlamb has agreed to be interviewed by the  January 6 House select committee, but so far, the jail has not allowed investigators in to interview him. 

Outside of court, Breite continued to rail against D.C. jail. "Conditions in the DC jail are repugnant," he said. "They're embarrassing, and they're a disgrace to every penal system in this country." 

Fairlamb has asked to serve his time in a federal prison in New Jersey, so that he can be close to his family. 

Assault On The U.S. Capitol

More 

Belarus!  A paradise for freedom ...

• Smile 1

On 2/5/2021 at 10:18 AM, ThatGuy said:

Question: Has the Keystone Pipeline been stopped already? Because if so, then it's not fake, at least, not to those people who are now out of work because of it...

Because I dont' know where else to put this:

On 10/5/2021 at 1:07 AM, Peter said:

In just several days China has flown hundreds of missions into Taiwan’s airspace

It’s no longer “Big Troubles in Little China” but big troubles in big China. China’s rising totalitarian dictatorship and military belligerency is worrisome.  What is needed from the United States? Technology and a military buildup. The lowest trade possible with China but increased trade with Taiwan. And of course, we need Trump and then another straight shooting Republican in 2028. Peter

Notes. PLAYBOY: What about force in foreign policy? You have said that any free nation had the right to invade Nazi Germany during World War II.

RAND: Certainly.

PLAYBOY: . . . And that any free nation today has the moral right -- though not the duty -- to invade Soviet Russia, Cuba, or any other "slave pen." Correct?

RAND: Correct. A dictatorship -- a country that violates the rights of its own citizens -- is an outlaw and can claim no rights.

Robert Tracinski on “Star Trek.” . . . . At root, Star Trek is a vision of the eventual triumph of humanistic values. This triumph is portrayed as hard-won, with humanity having suffered through a period of warfare and chaos, a kind of mini dark age. The beginning of this dark age keeps getting pushed back as we keep catching up to it in real life (though sometimes in this election cycle I've thought we might finally be getting there). But we have come through that and emerged into a very hopeful future. One of the things that was shocking and refreshing in the original series is how it showed all of mankind united and at peace, including a ship with black and white crew members and Americans and Russians working together. It was certainly a contrast to the real world circa 1968 . . . Star Trek is a little vague about the details of how we achieve this humanistic progress, but there is one aspect it repeatedly dramatizes: the importance of reason, science, and technology. The activities of scientific exploration and technological problem-solving are made into the central plotlines of whole episodes, and these are regarded as a Star Trek crew's most important activities.

• Upvote 1

An FBI whistleblower has come forward with a document dump proving the following.

This means the FBI is now officially infiltrating organizations of parents with spies, they are creating dossiers on specific parents and parent organizations, they are wiretapping specific parents, they are using their dirty tricks resources against them, and before too long, they will be kicking down the home doors of specific parents and arresting them. All authorized from the top and funded with taxes. And that's just for starters.

Watch the news.

This is the next shitstorm against the Deep State. And it will be coming fast.

Not only that, this one promises to be devastating to them.

Michael

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

An FBI whistleblower has come forward with a document dump proving the following.

This means the FBI is now officially infiltrating organizations of parents with spies, they are creating dossiers on specific parents and parent organizations, they are wiretapping specific parents, they are using their dirty tricks resources against them, and before too long, they will be kicking down the home doors of specific parents and arresting them. All authorized from the top and funded with taxes. And that's just for starters.

Watch the news.

This is the next shitstorm against the Deep State. And it will be coming fast.

Not only that, this one promises to be devastating to them.

Michael

Over the target!!!!

On 11/10/2021 at 3:55 PM, Peter said:

Notes: Pow Wow, the Indian boy, loved all the animals and the woods. The Justice Department is asking for Jacob Chansley, also known as the QAnon Shaman, to be sentenced to over four years in prison for his involvement in the January 6 Capitol insurrection.

Update. WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Capitol rioter nicknamed the "QAnon Shaman" for his horned head-dress arrived in federal court on Wednesday to face a judge who could sentence him to more than four years in prison for his role in the deadly Jan. 6 attack by former President Donald Trump's followers . . . . end quote

As Aretha sang, “R E S P E C T” Maybe “you” should start a petition to allow him to wear his face makeup and buffalo horns in prison. It will make him so beloved and recognizable to his fellow inmates. Joke.  

Just in from NBC News: Federal prosecutors had asked that Jacob Chansley, who pleaded guilty in September to a single count of felony obstruction of an official proceeding, serve 51 months followed by three years of supervised release. They also asked that he pay $2,000 in restitution.

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Marc,

The calls for AG Merrick Garland to resign are growing in number exponentially.

Wait until the tipping point gets reached.

Here is a small indication.

Michael

Bye bye, maybe he will getvro SCOTUS if they change the number to 29 instead of 9.

I've avoided talking about the Rittenhouse trial since it is such an obvious kangaroo prosecution. At least the judge is decent.

But let's not forget that this is the Deep State Unraveling thread. 

So answer me this. Does anyone doubt that MSNBC is part of the Deep State?

So... how's this for unraveling?

trial-bus.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

On Thursday morning the Kenosha Judge overseeing the Kyle Rittenhouse trial banned MSNBC From the trial AND the courthouse… VIDEO— The reporter’s name is James Morrison and the MSNBC...

MSNBC literally sent a reporter to spy on the jurors and got busted. What's worse, I don't think MSNBC wanted to report on them. I think MSNBC wanted to give their info to the organizers of riots for after the trial so they could be there in advance of the violence.

But now they are busted and excluded from the courthouse.

The Deep State is getting really sloppy.

Doesn't that smell of Deep State fear feel refreshing?

Michael

5 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Doesn't that smell of Deep State fear feel refreshing?

How about this one?

WWW.MSN.COM

Media baron Rupert Murdoch told former President Donald Trump that he needed to leave the past behind and focus on the future to address problems the country faces.

Media baron Rupert Murdoch told former President Donald Trump that he needed to leave the past behind and focus on the future to address problems the country faces.

“The current American political debate is profound, whether about education or welfare or economic opportunity,” Murdoch told shareholders at the annual of meeting of his News Corp. on Wednesday. “It is crucial that conservatives play an active, forceful role in that debate, but that will not happen if President Trump stays focused on the past. The past is the past, and the country is now in a contest to define the future.”

What's that sound I hear?

Was that president Trump yawning?

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

How about this one?

WWW.MSN.COM

Media baron Rupert Murdoch told former President Donald Trump...

What's that sound I hear?

Was that president Trump yawning?

Michael

When Trump is reinstated and the Dems cry and riot, I wonder if he will tell them to focus on 22 and 24