8 hours ago, anthony said:

Peter, what disturbed me is there was no warning given that I heard and the guard was out of line of sight and didn't seem to want to make his presence noticed, so it looked like an ambush.

The is more than one video of the incident. The one I saw is outside the office where the officer is. The person filming is to the officer's right. You can see the officer's head, arm, and gun hand for MINUTES holding a gun and pointing it at some guys right at the door. He had a dark complection. He suddenly looks up over them and slightly to his left, sees something in someone's possession and instantly fires. I may search for it again tomorrow. The truth is out there.      

If she were armed you certainly would not have to ‘look’ for the story. It would be blasted across MSM 24/7. That you don’t see that explains why you think it was a white supremist mob hunting black Capitol police .

grape flavored hook line and sinker

42 minutes ago, tmj said:

That you don’t see that explains why you think it was a white supremist mob hunting black Capitol police .

I don't think that and I never said anything like that. The mob / insurrectionists were hunting / searching for for things to break or burn, things to reveal, and perhaps someone like Pelosi to harm in my opinion. The cop and the locked door were in their way. They were not after black people, but I could not hear what was being shouted at him. Some of it may have been threatening and racist which escalated the cop's thinking and threat evaluation.   

Why would a video suddenly not be available? I can think of a few plausible answers. It was taken down from the site it was on because it was gruesome. The original caption to it said this may be too gruesome for some viewers. Or it and the cellphone were confiscated as evidence by the police or the FBI. Or the owner of the phone and video wants to sell the rights to it . . . etc., etc.

I never saw the women shot until after she was shot and fell to the ground. I don't know what the cop saw, but a narrator or some news said she had a gun. Maybe the cop thought she had a gun but it was something else.  The cop was STARTLED when he glanced over the guys at the door and instantly fired. A person right next to her tried to comfort her on the ground as she lay bleeding.   

One thing is for certain. Keep an open mind until the video is revealed which might be at the cop's trial. From what I have testified to here, I want to add the cop is innocent of murder. He feared for his life. He did not shoot until he saw a viable threat. Guys in armor and weapons burst into the room after the shot was fired.    

Trial? the investigation of the shooting has been completed and the shooting was deemed justified. The name of the officer is shielded from the public because special rules for the Capitol police/Secret Service disclosure.

Ashli Babbit's husband has filed a ~10 million wrongful death suit and I believe several FIOA type requests for the name of the officer.

One of the most viewed videos taken very near Ashli in the hallway was filmed and distributed by a known professional leftist agitator, John Sullivan. His family history is fun, apparently his dad had a snafu and accidentally allowed the sale of some nuclear weapon material out of a military base , oops.

9 hours ago, tmj said:

It would be blasted across MSM 24/7.

Splashed, emblazoned, at every turn, on social media and the msm and by leftist politicos from that day until the present. Never let a good crisis - etc. The (missing?) weapon held in a white hand would have been pictured and enlarged on every media site. The whole world must be shown and be outraged by the mass menace of rightist 'white supremacists' (oh, we are anyway, thanks to the media control?)

20 hours ago, Peter said:

.... In the video where the rioter who certainly was rebelling is shot, it is a tragedy that it went that far. But she was breaching the last door before one of the last defenders, a black cop clearly holding a gun at the Capital, and he shot when he saw her gun. The rioters were all white. He was black. Wouldn’t you fear you were about to be shot or lynched? ....

You never said or thought the Capitol riots were racially motivated ?

Not even .. like yesterday ?

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Peter said:

The mob / insurrectionists were hunting / searching for for things to break or burn, things to reveal, and perhaps someone like Pelosi to harm in my opinion. The cop and the locked door were in their way.

Peter,

You mean these people? This video was broadcast by NBC on January 6 and posted on YouTube the same day, so this is not a right-wing exaggeration.

God knows why YouTube still has it up.

Notice the cops walking around and the mob that is "hunting / searching for for things to break or burn, things to reveal, and perhaps someone like Pelosi to harm" walking in between the cord lines?

Most of the people who entered the capitol that day were like that.

There are thousands of hours of video showing this not yet released to the public. Many of those people you see in this very video are in jail.

Even Jacob Chansley (aka Jake Angeli or the Buffalo Horn Man) is, after 6 months, still being held in solitary confinement (based on what Tucker Carlson said the other day). Yet I saw video of him being led into the Senate floor by a cop while they were talking politely to each other. He led a prayer there, then the cop asked him to leave and he did. There was no violence and police cooperation with his actions. So why solitary confinement for 6 months?

The reason, I believe, you can't find the video of Ashli Babbit you saw is it was probably doctored and taken down by the person who did it due to massive trouble that came his or her way for doing that. But that is just speculation on my part. But I believe this is true because I've never even heard the story that she was armed, much less heard of a video about it (except from you).

The reason I can't find videos to show you about the capitol event is that the mainstream sites that have good search functions won't show them (especially since they were in on the election fraud) and the alt sites, even big ones like Rumble, have search functions that suck. It's hard as hell to find them right now.

If I get some time, I will go through the alt sites and dig up a crap load of videos that will make you look and go WTF? Why haven't I seen this in the mainstream? 

btw - The thousands of hours of unreleased video of the capitol event is brought up once in a while, even by members of Congress. But the mainstream press makes it hard to find their pronouncements.

Be sure of one thing. A reckoning is coming about this set-up and it will get ugly for the perpetrators.

Michael

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, tmj said:

You never said or thought the Capitol riots were racially motivated ?

Never said it. Never thunk it, Jethro. I just mentioned that all or all but a few of  the rioters were white. The cop in the video was black. I don't know what was being shouted at him but it "could have been" racially tinged in the heat of the moment. I can understand her family suing for wrongful death. I will look for the video I saw. It is a game changer epistemologically. I hope others will look too. The truth is out there, as I, Mulder and Scully have said.

2 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Be sure of one thing. A reckoning is coming about this set-up and it will get ugly for the perpetrators.

Thanks Michael. I remember typing in her name and capital riots and then the video popped up. I haven't a clue about it being "doctored" but it looked completely real.

Check out the Washington Post video. It is the closest so far to the one I saw which goes on about a couple of minutes, shows the officers gun hand . . . then his whole arm . . . from a slightly different angle. The video I saw seems to be "shot" slightly closer than the WaPo images and to the left of this angle. It focuses on the men at the door then goes back to show what I just mentioned about the officer's gun hand. He appears to be black in the one I saw and you can eventually see his face. It would be good to see a compilation of angles much as you see with videos of the JFK assassination. The officer looks frightened but determined and his aim is at two guy banging on the door then as if startled he steps out and shoots over the men, to their left. I can't get what I originally saw out of my head.      

" 11. SULLIVAN, DOB 07/18/1994, is a resident of Utah.  Based on publicly available information and information provided by SULLIVAN in an interview on January 7, 2021, described further below, SULLIVAN is the leader of an organization called Insurgence USA through which he  organizes  protests.   On  July  13,  2020,  SULLIVAN  was  charged  with  Rioting  and  Criminal  Mischief by the local law enforcement authorities in Provo, Utah, based on his activities around a June 30, 2020, protest in which a civilian was shot and injured.  The case is still pending. 12. The United States obtained a video of SULLIVAN, posted on YouTube, in which, while  attending  a  protest  in  Washington,  D.C.,  SULLIVAN  can  be  seen  telling  a  crowd,  over  a  microphone, “we about to burn this shit down,” “we got to rip Trump out of office . . . fucking pull him  out  of  that  shit  .  .  .  we  ain’t  waiting  until  the  next  election  .  .  .  we  about  to  go  get  that  motherfucker.”   SULLIVAN  then  can  be  seen  leading  the  crowd  in  a  chant  of,  “it’s  time  for  a  revolution.”1"

The above is from a criminal complaint against the videographer of the linked to NBC video taken in the hallway.

• Upvote 1

Trivia. Watching the video of the shooting of someone that I probably agree with about many things, got me wondering about the motive of the rioters. Put yourself in their places. I have been at concerts that had a lot of chanting, singing along, and complete enthusiasm for the performer. I think a rally and a call to arms to, “Breach the Capitol walls” would be a similar feeling. I have talked about it before, but I was at Altamont, California to see the groups, after I got out of the Army. But it was a harrowing experience too. I don’t think I would ever do that again.  

(p. 41) Eric Hoffer in “The True Believer.” A rising mass movement attracts and holds a following not by its doctrine and promises but by the refuge it offers from the anxieties, barrenness and meaninglessness of an individual existence. It curs the poignantly frustrated not by conferring on them an absolute truth or by remedying the difficulties and abuses which made their lives miserable, but by freeing them from their ineffectual selves - and it does this by enfolding and absorbing them into a closely knit and exultant corporate whole. end quote

Interesting. The book, which I read a long time ago, was recommending to me by my Mother when I was beginning to read and talk enthusiastically about Ayn Rand. She was worried.

Notes from Bing. The Altamont rock concert took place at the Altamont Speedway in northern California. It featured popular names such as Jefferson Airplane, Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, Santana, and the Flying Burrito Brothers, and was headlined by the Rolling Stones.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Peter said:

Never said it. Never thunk it, Jethro. I just mentioned that all or all but a few of  the rioters were white. The cop in the video was black. I don't know what was being shouted at him but it "could have been" racially tinged in the heat of the moment.

So stating the near homogeneity of the race of the participants was meant to signify , what ? Why did you mention the race  of the rioters , why did you consider it important to the discussion?

you sure that jab was ok ?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

TG,

Near the beginning of the clip, aren't those two capitol police who stepped aside to let the thug with the board come forward and start pounding on the window? If they weren't capitol police, who were they? They looked like they were police or guards of some kind trying to hold the crowd off. 

Why would they step aside like that? It didn't look like they were being shoved or threatened into it.

btw - I say "thug" without knowing on which side the guy banging on the window belonged to. Lots of people are trying to paint this capitol event as crazed racist Trump supporters hellbent on mayhem, and others are saying the Trump supporting protestors were infiltrated by people (including the FBI, Antifa and others) to spur on violence. Regardless of where the dude came from, in my view he's a thug. 

Also, here is some more mainstream stuff on video from Jan. 7 showing Ashli trying to enter the broken door window on the far side and being shot.

New videos capture fatal shooting of Ashli Babbitt during Capitol siege

I have seen several analyses of the different videos of Ashli's shooting, some giving weird interpretations (like it was staged and she is still alive) and others giving very plausible insinuations of foul play against Trump supporters.

One in particular I remember showed Ashli being goaded to enter the door window by two guys who showed up out of nowhere and as she fell back from being shot, one of them kept her head from smashing against the sharp edge of the stone pillar as if he had prepared for it. Then the two guys disappeared.

This was on Bitchute, so when the day arrives that I go digging for this stuff, I'm pretty sure that this analysis with different videos has not been taken down.

Ashli was unarmed in all the footage and analyses I have seen. And I saw plenty.

An awful lot of people filmed Anshli's shooting and a lot of footage from different angles went out on the Interwebs at the time. Then, like an on/off switch, all that went into the ether as the mainstream fake narrative machine took over...

There was too much, though. Like with the plethora of election fraud evidence and now the audits, there is still all this stuff on video out there in the public and not just at places controlled by the Deep State. 

I believe, just like with the audits, there are very serious people setting up what to do with all this proof so that it gets presented in a manner that does not fall victim to the fake narrative machine.

Think of this. President Trump took a long time to ask who shot Ashli. Does anyone really believe he would ask that question in public if he had not seen proof positive of malfeasance?

Also, I repeat, the identity of Ashli's killer has been covered up all this time by the fake narrative machine because he was a black dude and she was white. That means, contrary to what the fake narrative projects, the fake narrative itself is racist and so are the people behind it.

Michael

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Why would they step aside like that? It didn't look like they were being shoved or threatened into it.

Near the beginning of the clip, aren't those two capitol police who stepped aside to let the thug with the board come forward and start pounding on the window? If they weren't capitol police, who were they? They looked like they were police or guards of some kind trying to hold the crowd off. 

"OK, what exactly was the big plan for the 'insurrection' anyway? Only unserious people use that term seriously. Using Democrat standards, it was a 'mostly peaceful protest' that got out of hand."

"Speaking of which, whatever you do, don’t ask about the hundreds of riots they cheered on in the name of BLM in 2020. Those were fine, even 'public health authorities' during the lockdown approved. Democrats are certain that sometimes you have to loot some innocent bystander businesses to prove your point about systemic police violence and stick it to the 'carceral state.'"

"Just remember: The libs who constantly parade their tears on social media about the imminent “death of our democracy” are the ones smothering its face with a pillow in the hospital while CNN drones on in the background. And they think they’re brave for doing it."

"This jaw-dropping and malicious exaggeration of Jan. 6 is weaponized now for the most underhanded purpose. The authoritarian Left is pretending to believe a coup attempt took place in order to justify the ongoing suppression of those they claim could be behind a future coup. To save our village, America, the Left is willing to burn it down."

https://bucksexton.com/2021/07/anyone-who-believes-jan-6-was-an-insurrection-is-an-idiot/

• Like 1

A good one from Sexton. Why is it the many conservatives I read who most regularly call for the facts, want the evidence, can reason from those and prize (national and individual) values, can show a sense of balance and proportion and have the integrity to voice unpopular opinions against the outrage of many (and call for the freedom of speech to do so)? IOW, they who are coming across as most ... objectivist?

I sincerely would have liked to have read this kind of bold article from ARI Objectivists, who went into vapors upon the 'insurrection'. 

(Necessary and usual disclaimer: I do not condone the forced entry by a crowd into the Capitol and any destructive/violent actions: I understand the seriousness).

38 minutes ago, anthony said:

I sincerely would have liked to have read this kind of bold article from ARI Objectivists, who went into vapors upon the 'insurrection'. 

Strange how most people getting "the vapors" over Jan. 6th don't seem to be as bothered by the hundreds of attacks still continuing on the courthouses and federal buildings in Portland...oh wait, those are "mostly peaceful protests", ne'er mind...

Speaking of getting "the vapors", keep the smelling salts ready: Meanwhile, down in Cuba, the natives are getting all restless and "insurrectiony"... so terrible; this must be a traumatic experience for the brave policia nacional and the dutiful members of the Ministry of the Interior, who are just doing their job, and are "only following orders"....

• Like 1

And what is the Cuban communist response to this insurrection?

“Right after the demonstrations in San Antonio de Los Banos. The Cuban president went to the municipality to listen to the demand and called on the communists to dispute the streets with opposition protests.”

Let us keep the brave communist leaders of Cuba in our thoughts and prayers as they endure the trauma of insurrection...

"Protesters turned the car of the First Secretary of the Communist Party of Cárdenas, Matanzas."