11 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here is a key to President Trump's rhetoric.

Just for the record:

President Trump Addresses the Nation on Capitol Hill Siege

image.png

Transcript:

Boilerplate, then:

Just beginning...

:) 

When I think about Biden being sworn in (if that happens), the "corrupt bargain" of Andrew Jackson days keeps coming to mind.

For those not familiar, Andrew Jackson lost his bid for a second term to John Quincey Adams--essentially due to ruling class corruption. Jackson called it a "corrupt bargain" and his supporters trashed and paralyzed the administration of Adams so relentlessly, this relegated Adams to a one term president, after which Jackson came roaring back with wide popular support for his second term.

Michael

I don't mean to be a Debbie Downer. But really, "just beginning"? Soaring or empty rhetoric? The last 4 years ushered in good policy all to be undone by this next crew before its had a chance to jell. What will become of the heart and soul of American Patriots as Trumps days are ending? Trump doesnt even say, "I will return". Thinking that would be a tell. Remembering the miscalculations and subsequent years in Bataan before the return.

TF,

Undone?

Wait until Biden runs into the truckload of Federal court injunctions and stoppages of what he wants to do. You know, like they did with President Trump.

Besides, after 2022, Biden will only be able to govern by Executive Order.

I am pretty sure the Dominion voting machine problem will be fixed by then. And probably other election law issues.

President Trump's great achievement re the swamp is that he exposed them all.

Now they will have to work in the sunlight, no longer the darkness. Even with power, there are checks and balances. Don't forget, both Obama and Trump started with 2 years of holding the Presidency and both chambers in Congress. Then things changed. Does anyone really think it will be different this time?

11 minutes ago, turkeyfoot said:

Trump doesnt even say, "I will return".

Yes he did.

He just used his own words, not yours.

Michael

12 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Well, that looks definite re nixing the idea that Trump has plans for preventing a Biden/Harris inauguration.

Ellen,

I don't think he has the power to prevent it right now.

But there is a happier side. I don't always agree with Tim Pool these days, but I do agree with this.

If history is to be the standard, after a level of chaos gets reached, people clamor for a strong man to step up and make the chaos stop.

Normally, that means a dictator. But in this case, guess which strong man will be right there waiting? 

I think Biden and Harris are going to be eaten alive. It won't look like it in the first few weeks with the media slobbering all over them, but once the chaos reaches a certain level of visibility, it will get vicious.

And don't forget, the main Deep State actors are now out in the sunlight. There are 80 million people minimum (I believe a lot more) looking at them and thinking, "Target."

Michael

17 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Well, that looks definite re nixing the idea that Trump has plans for preventing a Biden/Harris inauguration.

Ellen,

Also, look at the wording. Lots of people are saying that President Trump said he will not be going to the inauguration on Jan, 20. But what if there is no inauguration on Jan. 20?

I don't lean strongly in this direction, but I don't dismiss it, either.

Michael 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Also, look at the wording. Lots of people are saying that President Trump said he will not be going to the inauguration on Jan, 20. But what if there is no inauguration on Jan. 20?

I keep getting a message 504 gateway timeout and I can’t get on OL. Ho hum. Just another manic Friday. I was watching some footage on Fox, Friday January 8, 2021 around 1pm and the people I saw who were trying to break in and were physically challenging White House security had Trump or MAGA hats on.  Some had tattoos covering their arms but I could not make out the letters and symbols. (Just for the uninitiated, tattoos can give a hint as to the wearer’s drug and alcohol consumption. It’s a clue for police and doctors. Look it up.) Fifty police and security personnel were injured. A lot of our nation’s house was trashed. The Senate and House Sergeants at Arms have resigned. More people from President Trump and Melania’s teams have resigned. Fox just had a picture of ten of the people resigning. As Michael mentioned, President Trump says he will not go to Biden’s inauguration but he promises a smooth transition. The DOW is nearing 31,000 but is currently down a bit.

There will be an inauguration on January 20th. I think the violent insurrection lasted a few hours but there was no revolution. (Cue the Beatles. There's gunna be a revolution . . . Chairman Mao.) Peter

Let me continue that last thought I posted.

According to Mike Adams--see here, sorry, only video, no text yet although Mike often does notes on another site--the threat of dirty bombs going off in DC and other cities around the US is real (and Deep State, like CIA, based), which is why President Trump made the videos that sounded like concession, but did not mention Biden. He is buying time.

It seems like there are many "sniffer" airplanes in the skies right now over many major cities. These planes seek to detect traces of radiation or something like that--I'm not familiar with the science angle. But they are made to detect nuclear bombs, including small ones, on the ground.

Also, he reiterates that President Trump is in Abilene, Texas or some other secure location. He has to be because of the threat form certain people around him. Mike claims to have a source very close to Trump who is telling him this.

He also mentioned he's not afraid to say this stuff in public since only a couple of hundred thousand people will take it seriously. The rest of the media will ignore him or call him a kook.

He says that the reason the FCC issued a message reminding all broadcast communications systems that they are obligated to use the Emergency Broadcast System when activated is that, at one point, the Internet will go down. During this blackout--or after when the broadcast media and social media go nuts--messages from President Trump will be broadcast. During the Internet blackout part, Marines and Special Forces will make massive arrests all over America.

Mike says that fear of something like this is why Pelosi and others are freaking out trying to get President Trump removed before Jan. 20 through the 25th Amendment, impeachment, or anything else they can think of.

That is a good point, too. Why such hysteria during a period of less than two weeks for their man to be sworn in? Why not just wait?

Mike says he is not sure President Trump will be successful since this is essentially war, but he believes Trump will pull it off. 

He also mentioned this line from President Trump's speech in Georgia on January 4th. I looked it up in a transcript so I can quote what President Trump actually said accurately.

You watch what happens over the next couple of weeks. You watch what’s going to come out. Watch what’s going to be revealed. You watch.

Well, that was 4 days ago and, so far, two weeks are not even close to ending. So something is in the works or, at the worst, it was. But I believe it is.

Anyway, this all makes sense for explaining a lot of things that do not make sense. For example, President has seen ALL the classified briefings so he knows much about the election fraud, the Bidens, what actually happened re many things as opposed to what the press says, etc., yet didn't act on it. Including foreign interference in the US elections. Mike asks: does anyone really think President Trump would turn over the country to such a high level of communist threat that Biden represents?

It's a great question.

And now my inclination is to believe the scenario given above, especially the part about threats of dirty bombs. Go to the video link I posted above and watch it if you have the time. Mike explains all this better than I can.

But since I don't know for sure except through him, I have to leave other possibilities open. However, I want to correct my previous post. Now I lean strongly in this direction.

Michael

16 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Let me continue that last thought I posted.

According to Mike Adams--see here, sorry, only video, no text yet although Mike often does notes on another site--the threat of dirty bombs going off in DC and other cities around the US is real (and Deep State, like CIA, based), which is why President Trump made the videos that sounded like concession, but did not mention Biden. He is buying time.

While it's only speculation, the thought did cross my mind of something along the lines of a threat like this...I was personally wondering if his family is ok...

And there's this.

Mike Adams said there's a rumor among his sources, but he has not confirmed it yet, that Pelosi's laptop was taken by the part of the military that is working with Trump and there is incriminating evidence on it regarding her ties to the Chinese Communist Party.

We'll have to wait and see about that part, but I am certain there is plenty of incriminating evidence of all sorts on that computer.

That would also explain Pelosi's hysteria to get rid of Trump NOW.

Michael

26 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Mike Adams said there's a rumor among his sources, but he has not confirmed it yet, that Pelosi's laptop was taken by the part of the military that is working with Trump and there is incriminating evidence on it regarding her ties to the Chinese Communist Party.

Michael also wrote: Mike asks: does anyone really think President Trump would turn over the country to such a high level of communist threat that Biden represents? . . . .  But since I don't know for sure except through him, I have to leave other possibilities open. However, I want to correct my previous post. Now I lean strongly in this direction. end quote

I am starting to get mad. I am close enough to the Capital as the crow flies, though across the Chesapeake Bay, to hear bomb blasts. I hope that does not happen. I know ‘”of” two family acquaintances who went to President Trump’s speech but I have not heard any reports of their experiences, yet. So far one person in my rural neighborhood has taken down their Trump sign but only one . . . .

When Biden is inaugurated and he will be, it may be like Lyndon Baines Johnson being sworn in on a jet plane after Kennedy’s assassination, but it will occur, and I doubt that will happen. If the inauguration is violently stopped it will be like the four hour insurrection all over again. But the initiation of violence and force could / may / will include charges of treason and the military and police will overwhelmingly be on newly elected President Biden’s and America’s side. And I am sure the police will be armed with batons, Tasers, rifles and handguns this time. I don‘t see or know of a new Continental Army or Confederate Army reconstituting itself to illegally take over the government.

As the old English saying goes, “If wishes were horses then beggars would ride.” If there were overwhelming evidence of a communist Biden threat or massive cheating during the election, it should have been exposed after November’s election. Let me count on my fingers, November, December, January 8th . . . If President Trump suddenly comes forth with evidence of massive fraud without IT being scrutinized by all interested we are in for a shit storm that could destroy America. Peter   

37 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Wouldn’t that be lovely?

Ellen

12 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

I often get that "504 gateway timeout" message, too, sometimes for several minutes.

Ellen

Me too.

I imagine this is due to DDOS attacks and the protection thingies kicking in.

Lots of bots have been attacking sites that discuss Trump and think the election was fraudulent.

Michael

11 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Wouldn’t that be lovely?

“DR. STRANGELOVE OR HOW I LEARNED TO STOP WORRYING AND LOVE THE BOMB” QUOTES

Gen. "Buck" Turgidson: Your average Ruskie doesn't take a dump without a plan. President Merkin Muffley: Gentlemen! you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! President Merkin Muffley: General Turgidson. it is the avowed policy of our nation never to strike first with nuclear weapons! Gen. Buck Turgidson: Well sir, I would say that General Ripper has already invalidated THAT policy!

Dr. Strangelove: The whole point of the doomsday machine is lost... if you [President Muffley] keep it a secret! Why didn't you tell the world, eh?! Lt. Lothar Zogg: Perhaps it might be better, Mr. President, if you were more concerned with the American People than with your image in the history books.

Maj. T.J. "King" Kong: Survival kit contents check. In them you'll find: one forty-five caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days' concentrated emergency rations; one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair of nylon stockings. Shoot, a fella' could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff.

Col. Bat Guano: Okay. I'm gonna get your money for ya. But if you don't get the President of the United States on that phone, you know what's gonna happen to you? Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: What? Col. Bat Guano: You're gonna have to answer to the Coca-Cola company.

Gen. Jack D. Ripper: I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. Gen. Jack D. Ripper: "I-I first became aware of it, Mandrake, during the physical act of love...Yes, a profound sense of fatigue, a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I-I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence. I can assure you it has not recurred, Mandrake. Women, er, women sense my power, and they seek the life essence. I do not avoid women, Mandrake. But I do deny them my essence."

Dr. Strangelove: Based on the findings of the report, my conclusion was that this idea was not a practical deterrent for reasons which at this moment must be all too obvious. Dr. Strangelove: It would not be difficult, Mein Führer. Nuclear reactors could - heh, I'm sorry, Mr. President - nuclear reactors could provide power almost indefinitely. Dr. Strangelove: Of course, the whole point of a Doomsday Machine is lost, if you *keep* it a *secret*! Why didn't you tell the world, EH?

Dr. Strangelove: My Fuher, I can walk!!

Reuters. UPDATE 1-U.S. House Democrats to introduce impeachment charges against Trump on Monday –sources.

I think I am feeling sick. I will stay off the internet for a while. The Mega Millions is up to 200 grand after taxes if you take the cash payout and then multiply that by 55 percent due to those taxes. The Powerball is up to $199,000,000 using the same method. I won 2 bucks on the Mega but I spent a bit more than that a few days ago.

2 hours ago, Peter said:

Reuters. UPDATE 1-U.S. House Democrats to introduce impeachment charges against Trump on Monday –sources.

I think it’s the case that if a superfast impeachment, trial, and removal-from-office verdict was pushed through, Trump would then be ineligible to run subsequently for any federal office.

From "The Chandra Law Firm FAQs" - link:

If a president of the United States is impeached by the House and convicted by the Senate, can that now-former president run for and become president again?

No.

[....]

Article I, Section 3 answers the question squarely:

Judgment in cases of impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust or profit under the United States: but the party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to indictment, trial, judgment and punishment, according to law.

(Emphasis added.)

Ellen

Now a Republican Senator Lisa whatever is calling for Trump to resign.

If only Trump somehow planned this to make it way easier to govern in his second term.

If only......... but Trump is not a chess player so this could not possibly be the sacrifice before checkmate.

Life just got a lot easier for me.

Now I can get away from Twitter.

I was only there because President Trump was there.

btw - Twitter has banned the accounts of several pro-Trump people like Sidney Powell, General Flynn, etc. And now the Apple store demanded that Parler enact a series of censorship policies or else it will be removed from the app store.

They are all scared and think this will work.

It won't.

Michael