Epstein Finally Gets Legally Ensnared for Human Trafficking of Kids

17 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

That Unz article has really shaken me up.

--Brant    .

Brant,

I am pretty good at noticing who will become culturally significant against the current ruling class elitists. I started following President Trump, Candace Owens, Alex Jones, and quite a few others at phases when they were not all that impactful on politics. All of them have since mushroomed into major players.

(The tell is easy, really. Just look where the authoritarians are--not all authoritarians, just those who are ruling, or want to rule, normal people in a dictatorial manner. Then look at lesser-knowns who are fighting them on those terms day after day. These are the future major players.)

I have a new one, Amazing Polly.

This woman is going to become a major pain in the ass to globalist elitists as time goes on. She knows how to dig and research and she's upfront about speculating when she speculates. Anyone can check her stuff and, almost always, they find out it is as she says. 

If that article disturbed you, look what Polly does when she connects people who are involved backstage. Here's a teaser. Look into Ghislaine Maxwell's sisters. Their software is now in most major companies and government agencies in America.

Michael

The upside to suspending disbelief just long enough to seriously ponder and explore the things Michael points out is that you might come to understand big truths years before most everyone else.

You will have to be brave because you may end up concluding that just about everything you know about the world you were born into is terribly, tragically, false. I went through it in 2015-16 and it was quite unsettling.

• Like 1

I hope this is an omen.

Think Progress just closed its doors for lack of funding.

It was so tainted, not even a progressive billionaire wanted to use the equivalent (for him) of hooker money to buy it.

Wanna bet some nice fat lists of Epstein's clients can be found in its archives? My speculation, but it's pretty damn good speculation.

Michael

• Like 1

On 9/5/2019 at 1:58 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I have a new one, Amazing Polly.

And the follow-up.

Granted, this one is a bit more speculative than the earlier one, but that's because Polly goes more into history rather than the present.

As an aside, there's an odd figure that keeps recurring wherever I go in the esoteric side of weird powerful people--Madame Blavatsky. She even appears at the foundation of Nazism. I've always seen Blavatsky as a snake-oil like salesperson who kept getting run out of one town after another before and after the Civil War. But she keeps cropping up in the strangest places.

Polly doesn't go into her except as a passing comment, but notice that she's here. I might look into her as a hobby like I did Scientology. After all, she is also connected with Jack Parsons, who Polly does go into, and L Ron Hubbard, who was a Parsons friend and founder of Scientology.

Also, to contribute to the bank of useless knowledge, Elvis Presley was reading Blavatsky near the end of his life. :) 

Back to the video, I need to see this again. I find that Polly's videos are best used by seeing them several times. The reason is we have a frame of the world in our brains and she outlines a new frame of connections that is hidden, but there. It's better to have different frames than only one fed by constant propaganda.

What comes from putting known facts into these frames is a mixed, bag, but there's enough jaw-dropping stuff to make the effort valuable for those who like to think through things on their own.

Michael

On September 5, 2019 at 3:30 PM, Jon Letendre said:

[...] you may end up concluding that just about everything you know about the world you were born into is terribly, tragically, false. I went through it in 2015-16 and it was quite unsettling.

Remarks like that make me wonder what you thought prior to 2015 the world was.

You mentioned recently on another thread ("Weather Gods") that you grew up in an area outlying Boston. Did you not hear of doings among the upper echelons of Boston society, for instance?

Ellen

Bill Gates, Leon Black. Nobody, but nobody could fundraise like Jeffrey.

It was like he had a wallet-opening magic wand.

The M.I.T. Media Lab, which has been embroiled in a scandal over accepting donations from the financier and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, had a deeper fund-raising relationship with Epstein than it has previously acknowledged, and it attempted to conceal the extent of its contacts with him. Dozens of pages of e-mails and other documents obtained by The New Yorker reveal that, although Epstein was listed as “disqualified” in M.I.T.’s official donor database, the Media Lab continued to accept gifts from him, consulted him about the use of the funds, and, by marking his contributions as anonymous, avoided disclosing their full extent, both publicly and within the university. Perhaps most notably, Epstein appeared to serve as an intermediary between the lab and other wealthy donors, soliciting millions of dollars in donations from individuals and organizations, including the technologist and philanthropist Bill Gates and the investor Leon Black. According to the records obtained by The New Yorker and accounts from current and former faculty and staff of the media lab, Epstein was credited with securing at least $7.5 million in donations for the lab, including two million dollars from Gates and $5.5 million from Black, gifts the e-mails describe as “directed” by Epstein or made at his behest. The effort to conceal the lab’s contact with Epstein was so widely known that some staff in the office of the lab’s director, Joi Ito, referred to Epstein as Voldemort or “he who must not be named.””

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/how-an-elite-university-research-center-concealed-its-relationship-with-jeffrey-epstein

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

As an aside, there's an odd figure that keeps recurring wherever I go in the esoteric side of weird powerful people--Madame Blavatsky.

Madame Blavatsky was all over the place in late-nineteenth - early-twentieth century occult and semi-occult doings

There are still active Theosophical societies today - and disputes between Blavatsky people and people who have a regard for Alice Bailey, who started as a Blavatsky disciple and split off.  Jon has mentioned the Lucis Foundation and its significance a number of times.

Ellen

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Remarks like that make me wonder what you thought prior to 2015 the world was.

You mentioned recently on another thread ("Weather Gods") that you grew up in an area outlying Boston. Did you not hear of doings among the upper echelons of Boston society, for instance?

Ellen

I thought the world was like Peter thinks it is. I thought 9-11 truthers were misguided, I thought the truth was present on tv and other news sources, just buried under junk. I thought the Democrat/Republican divide was real, had no idea they were all controlled by the same entity. I never could have imagined Gates and his shitty DOS and Windows won simply because he was in a child sacrificing cult that ran the world.

I didn’t come from upper echelons and did not mix with that. My parents did very well, I grew up very nicely, but they were born into poverty, my grandparents were Québécois farmers and truck drivers from Vermont and New Hampshire. Mine was the first generation to speak English in the home, despite being on this continent since the late 1700’s. My parents did very well and I was introduced to politicians, industry association executives, business leaders. We were invited to the Gregg’s farm to meet the Bushes and invited to other similar things just because we were on Republican donor lists, they didn’t really want us around.

Since we are on my childhood, I was friends with Sarah Silverman and her step sister, 7-8th grade. Her step sister and I ran track together and their mom and Sarah would come to pick up at end of practice and we would shoot the shit for a few minutes. She was a quiet, shy girl nothing like what you see today. Her mom was like Sarah of today. I don’t mean shocking or crude, but bold, loud, and also kind and easygoing. They seemed normal to me.

4 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Madame Blavatsky...

Ellen,

I just read the Wikipedia article on her (a long article): Helena Blavatsky.

I can see how certain Third Reich mythology fundamentals came from her. (In Hitler's early years, he used to read people who read her and he surrounded himself with those influenced by her.)

One of the tricks to make something new become accepted by a popular audience is to connect it to something old, especially by inverting an old saw or cliché. Rand was super-adept at this. The bad guys tortured Galt to get him to rule them. Judge that ye may be judged. “To say ‘I love you’ one must know first know how to say the ‘I.’” And so on.

Here's the big inversion honk from Blavatsky (one of the biggest I know). In her history of the seven "Root Races" (her own theory), the fourth root race was a god-like people who had psychic powers, lived on Atlantis, and did big things in the world like Stonehenge. But they screwed animals and created gorillas and chimpanzees. For this abuse of power, Atlantis sunk.

In other words, man did not descend from apes, instead apes descended from man.

:) 

This is practically the Nazi myth of a previous utopia of Aryans who diluted their blood by crossing with Jews and other inferiors.

There are many other parallels.

btw - Blavatsky used to publish a magazine called Lucifer. The name was later changed to The Theosophical Review. Since this magazine was so popular during its ten year existence, I wonder if there is some connection, however remote, with modern Luciferians.

I have a feeling this lady is going to be fun.

Michael

42 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I have a feeling this lady [Blavatsky] is going to be fun.

Lots of fun.  Informative fun.  Blavatsky's tome The Secret Doctrine is probably the major font of all sorts of occult stuff in the modern world.  Influences crop up in the oddest places.  I think even that some of Rand's images - for instance, the pyramid of ability - might have come from things she heard via her mother, who was into chic Russian social trends.

Ellen

L. Rafael Reif is the current president of M.I.T.  NOW he comes clean, after being exposed.
=================================================================================

Sat, Sep 7, 2019 at 5:00 PM
Fact-finding and action on the Media Lab

To the members of the MIT community,

Last night, The New Yorker published an article that contains deeply disturbing allegations about the engagement between individuals at the Media Lab and Jeffrey Epstein.

Because the accusations in the story are extremely serious, they demand an immediate, thorough and independent investigation. This morning, I asked MIT’s General Counsel to engage a prominent law firm to design and conduct this process. I expect the firm to conduct this review as swiftly as possible, and to report back to me and to the Executive Committee of the MIT Corporation, MIT’s governing board.

This afternoon, Joi Ito submitted his resignation as Director of the Media Lab and as a professor and employee of the Institute.

As I described in my previous letter, the acceptance of the Epstein gifts involved a mistake of judgment. We are actively assessing how best to improve our policies, processes and procedures to fully reflect MIT’s values and prevent such mistakes in the future. Our internal review process continues, and what we learn from it will inform the path ahead.

Sincerely,
L. Rafael Reif

MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
77 MASSACHUSETTS AVE, W98-300 | CAMBRIDGE, MA 02139

=================================================================================

Thu, Aug 22, 2019 at 7:45 PM
Jeffrey Epstein and MIT

To the members of the MIT community,

I expect you know that the late Jeffrey Epstein cultivated relationships with and supplied funding to leading researchers at several institutions, including MIT.

I write to share some background on the gifts MIT received, to outline our next steps as an institution and to offer an apology.

Here are the core facts, as best as we can determine: Over the course of 20 years, MIT received approximately $800,000 via foundations controlled by Jeffrey Epstein. All of those gifts went either to the MIT Media Lab or to Professor Seth Lloyd. Both Seth and Media Lab Director Joi Ito have made public statements apologizing to Jeffrey Epstein’s victims and others for judgments made over a series of years.

You may read their statements here and here. I appreciate their efforts to take individual responsibility for their past decisions.

However, I believe the situation also requires a broader and deeper institutional response.

MIT offers faculty great freedom in conducting and building support for their research; that freedom is and always will be a precious value of our community. Yet it is important to understand that faculty are not “on their own”; their decisions about gifts are always subject to longstanding Institute processes and principles. To my great regret, despite following the processes that have served MIT well for many years, in this instance we made a mistake of judgment.

In response, I have asked Provost Marty Schmidt to convene a group to examine the facts around the Epstein donations and identify any lessons for the future, to review our current processes and to advise me on appropriate ways we might improve them. And to any MIT faculty member who has questions or uncertainties about a funder: Please know that MIT has staff who can help you in gathering the facts and coming to an informed judgment. If you have questions now or in the future, I urge you to begin by reaching out to the Office of the Recording Secretary.

I know some members of our community are now struggling with the fact that they unknowingly or without full understanding accepted funding that came from Epstein, or worked in labs that received such support. Because the accusations against Jeffrey Epstein are so shocking, it can be difficult to maintain a fair understanding about what individuals at MIT could have been expected to know at the time, but I hope we can offer these members of our community the reassurance of our compassionate understanding.

Last and most importantly, to Jeffrey Epstein’s victims, on behalf of the MIT administration, I offer a profound and humble apology. With hindsight, we recognize with shame and distress that we allowed MIT to contribute to the elevation of his reputation, which in turn served to distract from his horrifying acts. No apology can undo that. In response, we will commit an amount equal to the funds MIT received from any Epstein foundation to an appropriate charity that benefits his victims or other victims of sexual abuse.

Sincerely,
L. Rafael Reif

MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
77 MASSACHUSETTS AVE, W98-300 | CAMBRIDGE, MA 02139

Joi Ito, director of MIT Media Lab, resigns over ties to Jeffrey Epstein

3 hours ago, Mark said:

NOW he comes clean, after being exposed.
================================================================================

He didn’t come clean, he’s doing the “oh, gosh we unknowingly received money from WHO?” act that all these child fuckers do on the first day of the end of their lives.

5 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Blavatsky's tome The Secret Doctrine is probably the major font of all sorts of occult stuff in the modern world.

Ellen,

Here's the audiobook for free for anyone who wants to dig in. This is just the first video of four (the others are at the YT channel). But still, that's about 75 hours of listening.

Good God!

btw - On Chrome and Brave, there's an extension called Speed Control that can make the book go 2.5 times faster or even more if you learn how to modify it and can understand at faster speeds. This is faster than the double speed YT allows.

Michael

Surprise!

NXIVM had Schumer’s balls in a vise and he was awash in Epstein money from the very beginning of his decades-long crime spree in the Senate.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/10/schumer-got-thousands-in-donations-from-jeffrey-epstein/

I have a theory that at one point Chuckie got sassy with the cult and they stuck him with this “wife” as punishment. Power and money are supposed to bring one the finest hotties, supermodels even! What does Chuckie get? ... 

DxQB_LIUYAA3LkM?format=jpg&name=900x900

On 9/4/2019 at 2:49 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The only blemish was a couple of gratuitous swipes at Israel and the Mossad. I didn't understand why they were singled out when every government intelligence organization on earth does the same ...

In earlier essays Ron Unz writes about Israel and its Mossad.  He is not the type to make gratuitous swipes.  When reading him I feel in the presence of a powerful, truth-seeking intellect.

Unz began his career as a theoretical physicist, eventually getting a Ph.D. in that field.  To make money he wrote a software system used by financiers.  It was hugely successful and he became wealthy.  He then went into California politics.  And failed.  Eventually he started unz.com, writing and maintaining the hosting software.  At the beginning the website was an archive of magazines from the 20s, 30s, and 40s – I pointed it out on OL not long after it appeared.  Then he expanded to include controversial books and a sort of alternative media aggregator, eventually writing his own essays of social commentary, which was his goal all along in setting up the website.

He’s a really smart guy.  And anathema to Obleftivists.

Mossad is on a very short list of who could have owned him, it isn't far-fetched in the least.

Polly points out in above video, at 0:20, that Maxwell himself was a "triple agent," MI6, China, Mossad.

The Gang no longer controls the U.S., Saudi Arabia, North Korea. It still controls Israel. The world will get together and fix that if her people don't get it done first, but not until after Iran, U.K., France, Germany.

In Iran, Trump shoots their space launches right before ignition and Tweet-taunts them in public for all to see. Won't be long there. 

In U.K., if the Queen is as checkmated as I suspect and consequently refuses to approve the traitor's recent BREXIT-prevention law, then they will pull themselves away from the Fourth Reich this year.

In France, approximately two people approve of Macron and the Yellow Vests have not let up for about a year now. Traitor Macron will be their last puppet in France.

Somewhere in Germany Hitler's daughter is literally in bed shaking right now, just like how Daddy went out. Won't be long.

9 hours ago, Mark said:

He is not the type to make gratuitous swipes.

Mark,

Well, he did in the article. The statements were like afterthoughts and positioned almost as if tacked on by an overworked editor on autopilot or something. (Not saying this is what happened, merely the impression this gave me.)

Thank you for the info on Unz. I missed your earlier stuff so, when I get the time, I will look into him. He does sound interesting.

Michael