Epstein Finally Gets Legally Ensnared for Human Trafficking of Kids

1 hour ago, Brant Gaede said:

... Abe Lincoln killed off about 5 percent of the adult male American population in order to preserve the Union with his "Civil War."

Brant,

No he didn't.

It takes two to tango.

I know it's fashionable in libertarian circles to blame the Civil War on Lincoln's lust for big government, but people were hopping mad at each other at that time over slavery--and the arguments were economic, humanitarian, religious, and political. Every argument got worse with each new point. People got madder and madder. (Kinda like the way anti-Trumpers hate President Trump these days. :) )

Without that rage, the Civil War would have never happened. Frankly, I believe slavery would have been voted out. But, due to the prevalence of honor-based social mores--extremely thin-skinned ones at that--the South would never have let that happen even if it snowed in hell. Back then, they were still fighting duels over insults, for God's sake. Hell, even Lincoln himself was almost involved in a duel in his earlier days and that was in the North.

The following episode, which is a pretty good indication of the context, had nothing to do with Lincoln lusting after big government:

Caning of Charles Sumner

That happened in the US Senate six years before Lincoln became president.

That context is how the country got mobilized to fight so long and so hard and so bloodily. Not the dreams, whims, aspirations or lusts of a single politician.

Michael

22 hours ago, 9thdoctor said:

Just realize your gut is an unreliable narrator. 

Dennis,

I might as well do this one, too.

Maybe what you say about my gut is true, but your reading habits are even more unreliable for informing narrations.

Missing Epstein with a 12 year old simply because you didn't read is bad enough. Lecturing us while missing him with 12 year old triplets is impressive.

:evil:  :) 

Michael

51 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

Why was the Union needing preservation?

Because half of it left the other.

Over what?

Slavery.

Therefore the war was fought over slavery.

It wasn’t fought over the right to secede, either, because why did the South want to secede?

Because they were convinced the North would end their slavery.

You might ask why Great Britain supported the South and find some of the economic reasons.

--Brant

The war between the states was the inevitable outcome of the founding document which sanctioned slavery for the sake of a federal republic. The South knew it was losing that sanction and opted out. Virginia followed South Carolina when Lincoln refused to let  SC go after Ft. Sumter.

--Brant

Do you guys suppose that the thread might get back to the extent to which high and mighty persons were implicated in Epstein's doings, and whether the Epstein nexus will be useful in the battle against the globalist cabals who are out to set up a technocratic society and rule us all?

Ellen

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Mark said:

By Ron Unz, the latest in his American Pravda series:
John McCain, Jeffrey Epstein, and Pizzagate
“Our Reigning Political Puppets, Dancing to Invisible Strings”

It’s long but the lucid style makes it easy to read.

It is an excellent article, Mark, thank you for posting it.

The author does a good job showing that many are obvious puppets if one stops to think and considers the totality of circumstances.

Pizzagate is the truth. It is the plain, undeniable truth. It is not about one pizza parlor our or one person, Pizzagate is the perversion blackmail method the elites use to puppetize their slaves who rule over us. Pizzagate denial has become hilarious as case after case after case proves that this really is how they do it.

For example, Hastert,  whose story I have been telling here at OL for years:

From the article:

“There is also the intriguing example of Dennis Hastert. As the longest serving Republican Speaker of the House in U.S. history, holding office during 1999-2007, Hastert was third in line to the Presidency and even ranked as our nation’s top Republican elected official during some of that period. Based upon my newspaper readings, he had always struck me as a rather bland and ordinary individual, with journalists sometimes even strongly hinting at his mediocrity, so that I occasionally wondered just how someone so unimpressive could have risen to such extremely high national office.

Then a few years ago, he was suddenly thrust back into the headlines, arrested by the FBI and charged with financial crimes relating to what apparently had been his past history of abusing young boys, at least one of whom had committed suicide, with the federal judge who sent him to prison denouncing him as “a serial child molester” at sentencing. Perhaps I’ve led an overly sheltered life, but my impression is that only a tiny sliver of Americans have had a long record of child molestation, and all things being equal, it seems rather unlikely that someone of such a background but who possesses no other great talents or skills would rise to near the absolute top of our political heap. So perhaps not all things were otherwise equal. If some powerful elements held the hard evidence that placed a particular elected official under their total control, making great efforts to elevate him to Speaker of the House would be a very shrewd investment”

57 minutes ago, Mark said:

Thanks, Mark.

I haven't read the article yet, but I will read it at some point in the next few days.

Ellen

28 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Thanks, Mark.

I haven't read the article yet, but I will read it at some point in the next few days.

Ellen

It is excellent.

”Around the same time that I first became familiar with the details of the Pizzagate controversy, the topic also started reaching the pages of my morning newspapers, but in an rather strange manner. Political stories began giving a sentence or two to the “Pizzagate hoax,” describing it as a ridiculous right-wing “conspiracy theory” but excluding all relevant details. I had an eery feeling that some unseen hand had suddenly flipped a switch causing the entire mainstream media to begin displaying identical signs declaring “Pizzagate Is False—Nothing To See There!” in brightly flashing neon. I couldn’t recall any previous example of such a strange media reaction to some obscure Internet controversy.

“Articles in the Washington Post and the Los Angeles Times also suddenly appeared denouncing the entirety of the alternative media—Left, Right, and Libertarian—as “fake news” websites promoting Russian propaganda, while urging that their content be blocked by all patriotic Internet giants such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google. Prior to that moment, I’d never even heard the term “fake news” but suddenly it was ubiquitous across the media, once again almost as if some unseen hand had suddenly flipped a switch.”

2 hours ago, Mark said:

Mark,

This is a fantastic article. Connecting the blackmail patterns with media collusion behind McCain and others and linking it to how the Epstein affair played out was brilliant.

Ditto for the fact-based probe into Pizzagate and how those who insisted on asking questions kept disappearing.

The only blemish was a couple of gratuitous swipes at Israel and the Mossad. I didn't understand why they were singled out when every government intelligence organization on earth does the same nasty stuff, but the rest of the article was so good, I recommend it wholeheartedly.

Imagine that... there are people out there who blackmail politicians... whoda thunk it?...

:) 

Michael

When wondering whose he (JE) is, one must observe the resources required, he didn’t belong to Burundi. We must also narrow the list to who has thrived very strongly over the last twenty so years. It wasn’t Pakistan, their recent past does not imply having control of the Clintons, Andrew, Ehud. There is CIA, MI6, China. There are more, but it’s a short list.

I for one think he belonged to The Gang, the cabal of super elites which is above all of those agencies and nations. The Gang has a religion very different from others and they practiced it at his Island. They ritually abuse children. There is the religious cover, Lucifer loves and demands souls, but there is also the cohesive aspect which is the reason their cult has lasted thousands of years. “There is no point betraying the family,” they are told from childhood, “because your crimes will be exposed until you are arrested and we murder you even while under world class state protected captivity, just like brother Jeffrey.” The young ones can see their secret sacred symbology all over his island and know the truth they just heard about who must have murdered him. In this way each generation on every continent sees the reach, knows they were born into the cult that rules the world. It’s what Q means when he says their need for symbology will be their downfall. 

9 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

[...] the globalist cabals who are out to set up a technocratic society and rule us all[.]

An image just flashed into my mind, an image produced by...

- "technocratic society"

- the idiocy of some of the climate-doom people - See posts from today by Jonathan on WSS's "Placehokder" thread.

The image was a scene from the original movie of The Time Machine:

the lala land "lotus-eater"-like young people walking somnambulistically into the cavern while the air-raid siren sounded.

The siren was periodically sounded by the Morloch, who lived underground.  The Morloch ate the young people.

The scene is similar to the future globalist cabalists hope for.  A docile, obidient, trusting, lulled-into-acquiescence populace ruled by the elites.  (And looks like some people in Sweden are even suggesting literal eating of humans - again, see stuff J posted today)

Ellen

7 hours ago, Mark said:

I'm about halfway through reading the Ron Unz article and I'm finding it very interesting.

Here are some further quotes to add to those provided above as enticers.

In the course of his discussion of McCain, Unz quotes from a March 9, 2015, article of his titled "John McCain:  When 'Tokyo Rose' Ran for President":

I have sometimes joked with my friends that perhaps the best career move for an ambitious young politician would be to secretly commit some monstrous crime and then make sure that the hard evidence of his guilt ended up in the hands of certain powerful people, thereby assuring his rapid political rise.

Further on, Unz writes:

Over the years, it became increasingly obvious to me that nearly all elements of our national media were often quite willing to enlist in a “conspiracy of silence” to minimize or entirely ignore stories of tremendous potential interest to their readership and major public importance. I could easily have doubled or tripled the number of such notable examples I provided above without much effort. Moreover, it is quite intriguing that so many of these cases involve the sort of criminal or sexual misbehavior that would be ideally suited for blackmailing powerful individuals who are less likely to be vulnerable to other influences. So perhaps many of the elected officials situated at the top of our democratic system merely reign as political puppets, dancing to invisible strings.

Given my awareness of this remarkable track-record of major media cover-ups, I’m ashamed to admit that I had paid almost no attention to the Jeffrey Epstein case until it exploded across our national headlines earlier this month, suddenly becoming one of the biggest news stories in our country.

Ellen

6 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

I for one think he belonged to The Gang, the cabal of super elites which is above all of those agencies and nations.

I think he was financed by The Gang.

Unz talks in the article about the mysteriousness of Epstein's background and wealth:

As presented by these media outlets [the mainstream outlets that were suddenly talking about Epstein], Epstein’s personal rise also seemed rather inexplicable unless he had benefited from some powerful network or similar organization. Lacking any college degree or credentials, he had somehow gotten a job teaching at one of New York City’s most elite prep schools, then quickly jumped to working at a top investment bank, rising to partner with astonishing speed until he was fired a few years later for illegal activity. Despite such a scanty and doubtful record, he was soon managing money for some of America’s wealthiest individuals, and keeping so much of it for himself that he was regularly described as a billionaire. According to newspaper accounts, his great specialty was “making connections for people.”

Obviously, Epstein was a ruthlessly opportunistic financial hustler. But extremely wealthy individuals must surely be surrounded by great swarms of ruthlessly opportunistic financial hustlers, and why would he have been so much more successful than all those others?

Looks to me like Epstein's "managing money" was simply a cover.  The fees he was paid were financial backing for his providing a locale for sexual services and provisioning the locale with sexual servicers.  He was an ultra well-paid pimp.

Ellen

He was so much more successful than others because he was not a simple hustler, he operated a blackmail honeypot. Rich people pay well when they get home and see the videos you email to them of them doing special things on your island. His masters get what they want, blackmail material that keep that person from ever causing the cult trouble, and he got what he wanted, “payment now or 9News.”

I wonder how 'deep fake' videos will affect JE-like types and their handlers going forward.

And whether or not 'normalizing' pedophilia 'weakens' the Cabal, are 'normalizers' unwittingly helping to bring down the cult?

Deep fakes are a lie, fundamentally.

First, photos have been manipulated, even faked, since the 19th century. Good ones, that cannot be detected as fake by the naked eye, is newer.

The cabal knows all their blackmail material is in their enemy’s hands and the deep fake media blast is about manipulating you to doubt video evidence, the message is “it is no longer possible to tell real from fake video, so all video is unreliable.” That is a lie. Fakes are detectable as fakes. Unmolested video is definitively identifiable still, not by naked eye, but with use of the same sophisticated softwares that generate fakes in the first place. So, courts and military tribunals will still admit video evidence that is proven original. And the cabal will scream to the end that their people are being shot through the heart based on deep fakes.

Normalizing launched and then they realized they were checkmated I think you are right, now their  normalizing activities just wake people up who were still fast asleep. They can’t talk and strategize anymore, so some will continue, some see it hurts them and have stopped. Chicken with its head cut off.

Without naming any names, since 2001 it has been difficult to avoid noticing that one of the most zealous and committed supporters of the Neocon party-line on all Middle Eastern foreign policy matters has been a leading Republican senator from one of the most socially-conservative Southern states, a man whose rumored personal inclinations have long circulated on the Internet. The strikingly-sudden reversal of this individual on a major policy question certainly supports these suspicions. There have also been several other such examples involving prominent Republicans.”

http://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravda-john-mccain-jeffrey-epstein-and-pizzagate/

Yeah, Little-Bitch-No-More Lindsey Graham was quite vocally anti-Trump for a good while. One day he changed like a lightbulb.

Jon Letendre

• $$$$$$

And look at little-bitch-no-more Lindsey Graham:

“We’ll see what the president does. But as soon as we get a name we’ll go to work to get the person confirmed.”

Trump’s 2nd Supreme appointment will be seated very soon. 2nd of many.

Appointed by a pedoisland [Epstein’s island] frequent-flyer and serial rapist [Clinton], Ruth Bader Age Of Consent Should Be 12 Pedoburg is next.

https://www.objectivistliving.com/forums/topic/15329-donald-trump/page/465/

Jon Letendre

• $$$$$$

I’m enjoying watching Lindsey Little-Bitch-No-More Graham coming into his own since the elimination of McStain.

https://www.objectivistliving.com/forums/topic/16894-judge-kavanaugh-and-the-crazy-lady/page/4/